You are not connected. Please login or register

Here and Now [CLOSED]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Here and Now [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Here and Now [CLOSED] Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:54 pm

Yín Sterling

Yín Sterling
Yin chuckled a bit at the girl's display. She wasn't sure why she seemed so flustered over something like eating. You get hungry, you eat, right? Whatever the reason, it was certainly cute enough, but she had to wonder if being so meek was really a good thing. She seemed soft. Probably not so willing to fight, and self doubting under pressure, making her indecisive. Then again, she was probably a voice of compassion, and in more senses than one a valuable asset to a team. As well, she certainly rose to the task of combat, albeit explosively. "Well you seem rather pleased with your choice." She grinned, as Severa looked ready to chirp like a content little bird.

(Sorry. *gets on the short post bus* x~x )

52Here and Now [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Here and Now [CLOSED] Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:49 pm

Kayo

Kayo
(Behold I am unbusy, now you get posts)

Nines just stared at the pad. The answer that Gawain gave was pretty much spot on as to the only reason Nines could see them doing this as a school. He nodded to Gawain, and handed the man his notepad back after he was done grabbing and eating his snack. Kayo basically had no reason to even be with this group at this point, besides just chilling out. He figured he might as well stay with them, get more acquainted than he was now. Making friends was important too.

(Joins Yin on the small post bus, turns out im still busy :I)

53Here and Now [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Here and Now [CLOSED] Sun Apr 26, 2015 4:02 pm

Severa Crowley

Severa Crowley
Severa nodded to Yin`s comment with a smile. She was indeed glad that her little tryout worked as most of the time it didn`t or she was grounded or even yelled at for that kind of trick. She then looked around and saw Gawain and Kayo, exchanging Gawain`s pad and other pieces of paper. They seemed to get along pretty well. She then switch her gaze toward Richard who seemed to be sleeping. A little impish smile formed on her face as she walked slowly toward him. She poked him a couple of time to see how soundly he was asleep before pinching his nose for no apparent reason. Waiting to see his reaction, she looked toward Yin with a finger on her lips seemingly asking to play along by saying nothing. As he would woke up, she would use her stalkiness to get away from his sight. She would be found next to Yin with an inocent smile. She would then ask him where we would go next on the tour.

(Is there still seats available on the short post bus?...)

54Here and Now [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Here and Now [CLOSED] Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:39 pm

Gawain Egret

Gawain Egret
Having received his notepad back from Kayo, Gawain strapped it back into its spot as he held his snack in his mouth. Then came another pat on Kayo's shoulder with a friendly nod afterwards from the mute boy. Gawain didn't know why Kayo would ask such a thing, but Gawain was willing to answer to the best of his abilities, all to settle any confusion at all, or at least, give his thoughts on the topic. It's true that they would all be Hunters, ready to fight the Grimm, one day; however, they would all have their own relationships, their own predetermined goals, their own ideals. All of them would be different in the end. For Gawain, he just hoped that in the future, everyone would be able to live in peace, to live in prosperity, to live in happiness, the life that he barely ever had. That was Gawain's own goal as a Hunter: it wasn't just to defend Remnant from the creatures of darkness that were the bane of society, but to also bring lives that were drowned in poverty, sadness, anger, back out of that shell and into a brighter, warmer, kinder, hospitable home.

Drawing himself towards the group, instead of isolating himself with Kayo, Gawain wondered what the other three were doing. To his surprise, Richard was resting, snoozing, napping, or sleeping, on an empty table; however rude it may have been that Richard was sleeping in the middle of a tour, Gawain allowed him to do so, not wanting to wake someone up in general, but soon came Severa with a rather, grim smile on her face. Gawain walked up to her mid-way through the process, wanting to stop her from waking the boy but his attempts had no success in stopping her. As Severa proceeded back to her spot next to Yin, Gawain followed, walking up to the empty side of Severa with a small tap on her shoulder, wanting to ask her something. With a bite away from finishing his bar, Gawain took out his notepad with the snack in his mouth, releasing the pen from its cage as he began writing on the next page.

"Sevy, why don't you pick off from here instead? I'm sure Richard is tired, and he most likely needs his sleep. Plus, I'm sure you'd do a great job at guiding us around. You've been here for a while, haven't you?"

With the same calm expression he had for Kayo, Gawain passed his notebook to Severa as he exchanged looks between her and Yin, although less for the latter. Gawain hoped that Severa would end up agreeing with him, and if not, then they could all just go back to touring the school with the restless Richard on point.

55Here and Now [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Here and Now [CLOSED] Mon Apr 27, 2015 12:33 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard had been having a particularly nice dream about food, wasabi to be specific. It was a rather pleasant reoccurring dream where he could enjoy bowlfuls of the spicy food without the repercussions that came later. With the first poke came a mumble of; "Nooooo..." the second, "...Geroffff" and the third, "Sleeeeeeep..."

None of this light teasing had been enough to awaken the boy from his position, feet on the table and arms behind his head however the nose holding had a rather different result. The short boy snorted, gasping for breath. He nodded backward as he did this, sending him flying from both his position and his sleep.

Richard landed, whacking his head off the ground. His eyes shot open, an angry fire brewing in them. The short boy shot up, grumbling profusely. He scanned them all with his angry gaze, Gawian? Had a message written on his bored, couldn't be him. Kayo? Possible but he seemed too noisy to awaken him with suffocation. Yin? Plausible but again seemed the type to shot at him that left... Severa. That smile was far too innocent, this coupled with the girl's ever changing temperament.

He gave her the stare of death, "Oi... do that again and I'll put you in far a far longer sleep than I just had..."

With a yawn he reached down to snatch up his chocolate bar, the brown squares taming his anger slightly; "I was trying to give you all a break, has been quite the walk but fine. If you're looking to rush we're onto the courtyard next... and Gawain I was tired at the start of the trip, I will be at the end it makes no difference."

Assuming they would follow as they had been he kicked the door open, leading them toward the now much quieter courtyard. "The courtyard's not the safest place to be at the moment, Grimm attacks been happening here pretty frequently. Shouldn't happen unless you're too close to the wall leading off to the forest though."

56Here and Now [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Here and Now [CLOSED] Thu Apr 30, 2015 2:34 pm

Yín Sterling

Yín Sterling
Yin nodded at the gesture of silence, stifling a giggle as Severa harassed the tour guide. She wasn't sure if that was such a good idea, considering the general temperament of the gnome-.... Boy... Man... Thing.... If anything, it was interesting to watch Severa swing through the many parts of her personality throughout this trip. She seemed to have a bit of a mischievous side when the opportunity presented itself. A fierce side when it was needed, and a bubbly, albeit slightly timid, personality overall. At least she wasn't stale like most people. She simply let herself flow. There was much to respect in that. Even if she didn't mean to.

Her unusual gentle smile vanished at Rich's threat. She had to suppose Severa was asking for it, but it was in good humor. Most of the students here seemed to lack much in the ways of maturity. That was what the school was for though, right? Even considering that, nothing stopped the gaze of Yin. On might have thought it enough glare a hole through the sea, parting it clean in half. After a moment of inner-conflict, she collected her posture, resuming her trade-mark stoicism.

Simply observed the party as they moved through to the next destination. Richard's rough handling of the door seemed to punctuate his abrasive personality. She couldn't help but take in a deep breath of air. It was too relaxing to be in the fresh air again. Something about area's like the school. River's of bodies shoving through each other on a daily basis. The air in those place simply wasn't right for her. Not like out in the open. It was no more than her core aspirations to solitude. Where her personality could be perfectly calm, with nothing to cause even a ripple.

"Grimm make it this close to the school? To think such a thing would be tolerated..." She wondered aloud, her eyes glancing about to scan the well-kept courtyard. It certainly didn't look like a regular combat zone. From a military standpoint, Yin questioned how effective this school was to allow Grimm so much leeway. Then again, it would certainly get the point across to it's students. They had an important job that they were here for. Not just anyone could do it. "I think this place will suit me just fine..." She muttered to herself, looking ahead of the party.

57Here and Now [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Here and Now [CLOSED] Fri May 01, 2015 11:58 pm

Kayo

Kayo
Kayo followed the group outside and heard the news of Grimm attacks on campus. He found that extremely interesting. A school full of Hunters in training and the Grimm from the nearby lands are capable of just barging in and attacking? Inefficient, which was surprising. This was supposed to be a good academy, maybe it wasn't actually the academies fault? The grimm themselves? If they were running here, and attacking it could mean several things incidentally. Either they could be running from something, they could be running out of food, or they could be being trained. What could be training a Grimm though? People? That's an interesting thought, domesticated grimm.

He looked around the courtyard with silent contemplation. Figuring he'd seen all he needed too, he looked at the angle of the shadows in the courtyard then turned to the others. I'm gonna head off for the night, thanks for the tour Richard, it was nice meeting you all. I'm heading back to my dorm room to crash for the night, I have alot I need to think about." He said calmly with a nice smile. Then with another bow he moved away from the group, going back in via the door they came out of. He wasn't lying he did have alot he needed to think about, classes, clothes, food, combat styles. His fellow students as well had to be considered. Overall he felt today had been a good first day.

(Kayo/Exit.)

58Here and Now [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Here and Now [CLOSED] Sat May 02, 2015 11:44 am

Severa Crowley

Severa Crowley
Sevy smiled as Yin gladly play along in her small and short scheme against Richard. Generally people would have the reaction Richard had and just be pissed or something similar. When he woke up with the fall she had caused, Sevy couldn't help but giggle as she did hope something like that would happen, never thought it would but hey, it did. Sevy was the kinda to laugh for small prank like this, especially if she was the one to pull them off.

As Gawain showed her the note saying that she should be the one continuing the tour to let Rich sleep. It would have been a good idea if she didn't woke him up, they could have let him alone here while they would have sneak elsewhere for the tour. The face he would have made... Although it's Richard, he probably wouldn't have cared and just went back to sleep afterward... She smiled at Gawain as she said: "It would have been a good idea to continue while Richard would sleep, but I think I folded that plan..." Her smile would then look embarrassed as it was her fault, but at the same time she was relieved that she wouldn't have to guide everyone as she probably be a bad guide.

Sevy then followed the group toward the courtyard, she felt the wind in her hair as soon as she stepped outside. Sevy immediately skipped around toward the fountain as Richard spoke about the Grimms' attacks that occurred in the courtyard. She then lost herself in thoughts as Yin complained about the lack of security this school offers. Even if she only said one sentence, the message was clear.

Sevy turned toward the group when Kayo spoke. He was going back to his dorm to sleep and think he said. Sevy walked back toward the group as she was both smiling and waving to Kayo. "Well, sleep well then, the first night is kinda harder with all the excitement and all. But you'll get use to it." She would continue to wave as he leaved before turning toward Yin. "If you want, I could show you the girls' dorm now. To be honest, I'm feeling like a nap would do me some good right now." She would gave her a smile while waiting for her answer.

59Here and Now [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Here and Now [CLOSED] Sat May 02, 2015 11:31 pm

Gawain Egret

Gawain Egret
Shrinking in his place with his notepad and pens held by both his hands, Gawain was surprised when Richard awoke from his slumber. The boy sure looked quite angry, having been awakened from his deep slumber; however, with the position that Gawain was in, he couldn't do much but wait for Richard to calm down. Scanning the room for the expressions of his acquaintances, he quickly noticed calmness in their looks; Gawain was the only one that was ashamed of himself. He didn't want Richard to be mad at them, considering that all of them were starting to be friends; Gawain even wished that he had stopped Severa from disturbing Richard. Then came the sudden quiet anger from Richard's statement; it only worsened Gawain's shame as he followed the group once more, this time, hailing from the end.

Entering the courtyard, Gawain still had his head hung low, thinking about what was just transcribed. Yes, the day was coming close to its end, as dignified by the fading light, but Gawain still had so much wonderment in his mind: he wanted to know all about Syne's attractions; he wanted to know what places were attractive to a common tourist; he wanted to learn about Syne in its fullest, but he'd have to learn on his own soon. Watching as everyone was starting to take their own paths, Gawain was the farthest away from them all, standing on the path to where they just were. In between the arbitrary Grimm attacks and Kayo's notice of leave, Gawain was stuck in his mind, not knowing what to do as he soon learned that Yin and Severa were about to leave too. The two seemed like they were getting along pretty well; Severa was someone who was likable and easy to talk to afterall, at least Gawain thought so. With them gone, the group would just end up containing the mute boy and the tour guide; however, Gawain thought it be best that anything else he wanted to know should be finished then as Richard probably had other things to do.

Reaching for his notepad, Gawain began writing his final words to Richard, hoping that he'd be answered. His thoughts were all over, but as he continued to write, they became more solidified as Gawain calmed himself into it. Hopefully though, he got all he needed to know down on paper. Approaching Richard once he was done, Gawain showed his questions to the boy, keeping a calm, yet still somewhat ashamed expression on his face.

"Hi Richard, I'm sorry about earlier. I was just trying to be considerate for you. But, now that everyone's leaving, I think it be best if I go too. Yet, I'd like to know a few things if you don't mind me asking before I go as well.
1. Is there anywhere else in the school that's important for us to know?
2. Does the academy have a map? I don't recall getting one when we were dropped off.
3. What's this curfew that everyone's been talking about? I heard gossip about it, but no one explained it to me."

60Here and Now [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Here and Now [CLOSED] Sun May 03, 2015 5:50 am

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard hardly bated an eye, merely nodding Kayo off. He let out a yawn, it would appear his tour was finally coming to an end. He would be glad to finally get come decent rest as apposed to the brief interlude he had. The boy drew a claw and scratched behind his ear, yawning loudly as he read Gawain's board;

"Anywhere else important?... Not that I can remember. There's the rooftops but meh, they're just kind of there... can't think of much else. Course thing's will pop up for events like a pool or something but... meh. None at the moment to my knowledge. As for a map I didn't go looking for one but... eh, probably amongst the pamphlets in the library.

Richard yawned again at the boy's final question, "Just some stupid rule that you're not allowed out your dorm from sundown to sunrise, just go onto your scroll and click that Nancy news android thingy. She'll tell you more."

Richard jumped up, laying on the wall leading to the forest; still scratching and yawning. It would appear the three remaining would split any second now... not that he particularly cared. Glad to be rid of the newbie brats.

61Here and Now [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Here and Now [CLOSED] Sun May 03, 2015 2:09 pm

Yín Sterling

Yín Sterling
Yin turned to give a plain nod to the girl. She was a bit cautious about walking to the dorms alone with the bi-polar girl, but tried not to show it, or let it bother her. After all they let her freely roam the school, so it couldn't be that bad. All she needed to do was make sure that she didn't offend her somehow like that other poor sod. God knows that he was asking for it. "I look forward to working with you all." She said with a bow, turning to fave Severa once more. "I'll need to pick up my things. Thank you for you kindness in showing me the way miss Crowley."

((OOC: Exit~))

62Here and Now [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Here and Now [CLOSED] Mon May 04, 2015 3:28 am

Severa Crowley

Severa Crowley
Severa nodded to Yin as she seemed ready to leave for the dorms, so she smiled and nodded back before turning toward Richard and Gawain. "We will be leaving then, hope to see you again soon." She then smiled to both of them before waving as she started to walk alongside Yin toward the girls' dorms."Now, where do we need to go exactly to get to the dorms? Was it left then right when we enter after the stairs or up the stairs?" She continued to mutter about how to get there while trying to get there. She probably get Yin and herself lost in the school now...

-EXIT-

63Here and Now [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Here and Now [CLOSED] Mon May 04, 2015 3:44 am

Gawain Egret

Gawain Egret
MUSE

With his questions answered, Gawain bowed before Richard with a calm smile before waving good-bye to him. With the time as it was, it was best that Gawain started heading back to the dorms, figure out anything he could from his dormmates and from whatever he could conjure up from his scroll. That day, that day was quite eventful for Gawain. Having met Kayo, an oriental man with a kind heart, having met Richard, an ironical story in the making based on his attitude and actions, having met Yin, a cold, yet soft-hearted fellow on the inside, and having met Severa, a cute, kind, caring individual who wielded a side that he yet to know, Gawain found his first day at Syne quite delightful, interesting, intriguing, exciting, and he knew that his life there, at that academy, was indeed going to change his life for the better, hopefully. Anything could happen, but for now, Gawain was just happy that he had some kind of friendly faces to go to when he needed help.

[Exit]

64Here and Now [CLOSED] - Page 3 Empty Re: Here and Now [CLOSED] Mon May 04, 2015 7:02 am

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Richard merely nodded as Severa, Yin and Gawain left. He doubted he'd remember their names. Just what little he had picked up, weapons and dust. Hadn't gotten enough for his efforts in his opinion.
Richard bellowed out a loud yawn toward the backs of his fellow students left, "Oi oi, such a pain. Don't think I could stand breaking in greenhorns again. Guess I'll just never do it again."

The short man lay flat on the wall, letting out yawn after yawn as he scratched the side of his head; "Well, time to take back that nap Severa stole from me."

Richard pulled up a set of headphones, hastily shoving the buds into his ears. Time in a bottle playing, the song always sent him to sleep with it's philosophy and the general calming nature of the singer's voice. It was a tad ironic falling asleep to a song about saving time though. He dosed off, a small smile on his face as he took back his forty winks.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum