You are not connected. Please login or register

The brawl of the century (Closed/Octavia)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The brawl of the century (Closed/Octavia) Empty The brawl of the century (Closed/Octavia) Sun May 17, 2015 10:50 pm

Sebastian Black

Sebastian Black
Fox sighed, he had been dared to put out an open challenge. There was a boxing ring in the training arena, and he sat on top of one of it's corners, the top-right one if you were looking at it from the door. This open challenge was to see if anyone could match his actual skill in combat; he wasn't sure who'd answer this. He wouldn't care if it were a man or gal, as long as they realized no one else would be in the room. No one at all. Just Fox and whoever came in. There was no real plan here, because he couldn't. Sure, he had his brass-knuckles in his pocket, but that didn't mean much. He would probably, with his luck, face a master boxer or something because that was just his luck. The challenge was on the door.

It said a very small message, nothing really that special. Anyone could read it.

Open challenge, meet man in boxing ring. Take challenge off door when you come in

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia was walking around being bored as usually since there was no one to fight which meant she was carrying around her massive blade for no reason until she wandered to a door with a flyer on it that said Open challenge, meet man in boxing ring. Take challenge off door when you come in. Octavia then said to herself "An open challenge.. That means fight right?.. Finally I have been looking for someone to fight with!.. Lets how they don't disappoint me!" Octavia then took the flyer from the door and opened it ducking her head to enter the room. Then Octavia yelled to the whole room "HELLO! THE FLYER SAID YOU WANTED TO FIGHT SO I AM GOING TO GIVE YOU ONE YOU WILL NEVER FORGET! DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME BECAUSE I AM A WOMAN!" Octavia then realized she didn't give her name so she yelled again "OH BY THE WAY MY NAME IS OCTAVIA KASAI!"

Sebastian Black

Sebastian Black
A laugh, a loud one, came from the corner of the ring. Underestimate her because she's a woman? Well, maybe if she wasn't so giant... although. That meant nothing when it came to his image of her. The extremely tall woman was dressed rather scantily clad, but the things that were worn were armor, or at least, that's what it looked like. He looked up and down on Octavia, which was who she introduced herself as, so he might as well introduce himself as his real name.

"What I'm about to tell you is very classified info. My name, unlike what the school thinks, is Fox Moncroix. The rest of the people think my name is Miiles... but it's not." A small smile krept across his face. He hopped off the corner, showing his actual 6'2 height. He still was very small compared to Octavia, which he wasn't ashamed. It didn't matter when it came down to it. It mattered the skill of this lass.

He cracked his kunckles, "Tell me why I'd underestimate you? My mother was scary, and my sister... well, she was the one who beat me up." His smile grew slyer, and leaned on the corner. He couldn't believe he just said that. He knew that it could be much worse, maybe... even a fight that he'd have trouble.

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia picked up her blade and rested it on her shoulder while smirking as she said "Fox that does sound like a good name for a fighter!... However it seems I have the advantage when it comes to height.. I also have the advantage in weapon so I won't be using this." and she set her blade against a wall. Then Octavia heard Fox ask her why she thought that he would underestimate her to which she replied with "Well some guys when they think of girls they automatically assume they are weaker ya know? I was just making sure you weren't going to be that guy.. Wait... Your sister can beat you up? Is she older or younger? I know my little sis could never beat me.. Actually the first time we ever fought I kinda nearly killed her.. Yeah my sis is pretty weak.. But if you talk bad about her and call her weak then I will knock your teeth down your throat!"

Sebastian Black

Sebastian Black
Fox smiled, it seems she wasn't in mind about the school comment, and then he heard the words asking if his sister, who didn't exist, was younger or older, he thought about it. She seemed to care about her family... unlike him. Sure, he kept in contact with his mother but that's about it. It was kinda sad now that he thought about it, but then he decided to answer her.

"The thing is.. she was younger... but she was actually trained. In fact, she was the reason I was trained in the Art of boxing. She'd always throw me over her shoulder, in fact, she'd be the one to knock me out in a boxing corner. She even once used me as a boxing bag. Hurt like a son of a gun." He even added a small cringe in the end to signify rememberence.

"And I suppose that you do. I assure you, though, I will stand to be a match."

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia began to laugh as she said "You little sis had more training than you did? Maybe I should be fighting her instead she sounds like fun!" Octavia then smirked as she said "Okay then Foxy Boy lets she what you can do! I hope this isn't going to be a waste of my time!" Octavia then got in a fighting stance and thought Finally I get to fight someone! I really hope this guy can actually stand up against my attacks he seems like he can but most guys that seem like they can end up being real cowards in combat that shouldn't try to fight to begin with. Alright lets get this fight started! Octavia seems a little overconfident as she threw a punch at Fox's face without giving him any warning of when they would be starting their fight then Octavia used her left leg to try and kick at her target as she said "Oh by the way if and when I manage to break your nose or any other bones the please don't cry about it because it will just get annoying!"

Sebastian Black

Sebastian Black
"Wel-" He ducked the shot, and moved to the left, "I was about to say I ended up beating her before I left. I left her on the ground like she did to me so many times. I'm in peak condition!"

He was getting into a fighting mood. He would, after dodging it, go in for a left straight to Octavias body. She couldn't have been serious with the punch; otherwise he clearly would have been hit right in the nose and on his arse right now, or at least, that's how he felt. He had to be right considering everything, she was large, extremely large in at least on part, and held a giant sword. If she were a man, he might have made a joke, but she was a woman and she didn't have one of those. It was a struggle about fighting a woman, less jokes to make.

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia saw her opponent dodge her attack and try to strike her but Octavia managed to grab her opponents hand and then brought her right leg up to kick him while letting go of her opponents hand while saying "Well then in that case then I don't feel like fighting her would be worth my time.. But then again what if she let you win?.. Nah if she let you win that would still mean she is weak." Octavia then went to kick her opponent again this time using her left leg. Octavia then said "Back where I come from no one could be able to beat me so you may be able to beat your sister but I doubt you could beat me!.. Although none of the guys back home were a real challenge they were all so weak it was both sad and hilarious. There was this one guy he was a big guy seemed pretty strong but when it came down to a real fight between me and him he ended up on the ground begging for mercy it took me a good amount of time to beat him but I did. I think that one was one of my best fights it was so much fun!"

Sebastian Black

Sebastian Black
He took the kick to the side, and backed off. He was then met with another kick, which he side-stepped. He laughed, truly happy.

"I'll admit though. I don't have a sister. I lied. I had a brother. You know what happened to him?"

He turned on his sembalance, his arms growing golden, and he felt his muscles becoming loose. He laughed harder.

"He was beaten to death. By me. Along with 26 others. Do you think I'm a worthy opponent?"

He charged and would throw a left straight at Octavias stomach. He wasn't going to give in after a single hit, nah. He did know, from that one kick, that Octavia was no joke, clearly past the level of his brother and those investors her murdered oh so long ago. It wasn't his best words he could have said, but then again, he wasn't known for being smooth, was he?

HP= 175

Aura= 90

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Her opponent lied to her about having a sister which Octavia was okay with "Sister or brother doesn't matter.. But I wonder what other lies have you been telling me?" Octavia then saw her opponents hand glowing as he said he killed his brother and 26 others. Octavia then thought Woah his hands they are glowing? That must mean he is using his semblance right?... He said he beat them to death like with his bear hands? that is so cool! Octavia then said to him "I still haven't determined weather or not you are worthy to face me but I am curious to find out what your semblance does... Also by beaten do you mean with just your hands or did you use a weapon like a bat?" While getting lost in her thoughts Octavia forgot that she was in a battle and took a hit to her lower abdomen the hit she too had a bit more power in it then she thought it would she coughed up and little blood as she said "Oh so that is what it does.. cool.. However you aren't the only one with a semblance." Then a fireball formed in her hand as she attempted to throw it at her target however the fire was unstable without her weapon and ended up catching the whole room on fire.

Health and Aura:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum