You are not connected. Please login or register

The Fallback Plan[Solo][Shadow Mission]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Fallback Plan[Solo][Shadow Mission] Empty The Fallback Plan[Solo][Shadow Mission] Wed May 20, 2015 1:32 pm

Yín Sterling

Yín Sterling
Yín Sterling. Pale porcelain skin. Soft features, and a dead visage. Only smiling to express satisfaction in herself, and only speaking in words and tones fit to cut flesh and feelings alike as if they were butter. Shooting glances that could stop a storm of dust... Underneath, she was a little princess again. The love of this opportunity was enough to make her flail, jump, dance, and make general merriment. But not outside. Never really. She bottled her growing intensity, knowing to save it for a later time.

"Ah. One Miss Sterling. And punctual in her timing. I would expect nothing less from the students at Syne." The small man said in a tone that showed his age, but did nothing to diminish respect for his superior experience. "M-Mr Cryssalys, She stammered, the name sparking a great envy in her. She didn't really now if the name was a coin, or if the man's parents were geniuses, but she knew she wanted it. "I'm honored to have this opportunity to learn from you." She would continue with a small bow, unsure of how else to conduct her greeting. "Now, now, none of that. Please, call me Dusty." He assured, extending a comfortably firm handshake to his new charge.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum