You are not connected. Please login or register

Should the school get school uniforms?

Should the school get school uniforms? I_vote_lcap92%Should the school get school uniforms? I_vote_rcap 92% [ 11 ]
Should the school get school uniforms? I_vote_lcap8%Should the school get school uniforms? I_vote_rcap 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Should the school get school uniforms? Empty Should the school get school uniforms? Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:35 am

Sammey White

Sammey White

Boy's Uniform:

Girls Uniform:

Scarlett Winchester

Scarlett Winchester
Make the skirts shorter and the guys have to not wear shirts and you've got my vote.

Sammey White

Sammey White
i can't sorry T^T

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
I find it funny that the girl uniform is actually what Sevy is wearing all the time XD

Sammey White

Sammey White
lol i didn't know that was what she had so Sevy is ahead of everyone than XD maybe

Yasumita

Yasumita
I like the idea of uniforms. That way we don't have to figure out who's wearing what and it'll be more like RWBY.

7Should the school get school uniforms? Empty Re: Should the school get school uniforms? Tue Jul 26, 2016 12:18 am

Reese

Reese
Huh o>o I kinda figured we were already wearing uniforms. Oh well :p normally I'm not for them, but if they look good I won't protest. And at least the shirtless thing needs to happen >~> still voting yes though.

Sammey White

Sammey White
Lol well your going to need the shirt for it sorry

CrimsonHale

CrimsonHale
If Crimson can still have her goggles and holster bag added I'm for it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum