You are not connected. Please login or register

Syned up for school(open to 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Syned up for school(open to 2) Empty Syned up for school(open to 2) Sat Feb 20, 2016 3:59 am

Olivia Hood

Olivia Hood
Olivia walked her way through the courtyard, sunglasses adorning her face. This was what she had worked so hard to gain, this was where she had wanted to be. This was her big goal. "I thought it'd be taller." she said plainly, aloud and slightly hushed. She had expected this moment to feel like a big accomplishment but, instead, she had a feeling that this was just the beginning of a much more expansive trial. It wasn't a feeling she liked. She didn't know anyone in this town...which meant she needed something to eat today. She wasn't keen on going to school meal on her first night in town. Of course, she had a way to get a meal, a quick bit of clever trickery ought to do the trick, combined with a little showwomansship to take the sting away from her soon-to-be-willing victim.

She hopped up, onto a nearby fountain, making sure her ears were hidden under her hair. "Hello citizens of Bellamuse. My name is Olivia brand new student of Syne academy and amazing archer!" she clumsily and slowly strung and arrow onto her bow, before firing an unsteady arrow to the sky above her. It went up then came down just as fast. Her attempt to catch it nearly made her fall from her perch. She blushed before quickly straightening herself up.

"W-well anyways, I'm looking to celebrate my arrival and need someone to spend it with, dinner alone is no fun after all, but to make things fun I think an extra game is in order!" She hopped off the fountain.  "A challenge of skill is what's called for. Give me any three shots to make with my bow and I guarantee I can hit them. If I win, I get dinner, you win and I buy YOU a meal. Who's brave enough to accept?" she said with a bright smile

2Syned up for school(open to 2) Empty Re: Syned up for school(open to 2) Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:03 pm

Zan Drack

Zan Drack
Zan was relaxing on the fountain, simply reading a book and relaxing for a change of pace. Breathing in the smell of nature he would not notice the woman, that needed a meal until she was directly on top of him. Flipping a page, he would continue to read until…. SLINK!!! An arrow landed just above his head, only a few inches away from killing him. He really needed to read under a tree or something. Sitting up, he would look around to see Olivia with a bow in her hand. He would sigh before saying, “how about I simply buy you a meal so you don’t kill anyone?”

He honestly did not care if he were to buy her a meal, she was cute even if she did almost kill him. He had more than enough money to buy the both of them some food in Bellmuse, but he was saving for upgrading his weapons. But the weaponry could wait if he could make another acquaintance. Besides, offering her the meal for free would help make her not accidentally hit someone.

3Syned up for school(open to 2) Empty Re: Syned up for school(open to 2) Mon Feb 22, 2016 7:03 am

Olivia Hood

Olivia Hood
Well, Olivia supposed that any meal was as good as another. She would have preferred to show off her skills, but this still achieved her end goal. She would have liked to continue her hustle though, this boy sure had fallen for it hook line and sinker. He clearly thought that she was clumsy enough to accidentally hurt someone. She would have to show him, one day, that if she hurt someone it was always on purpose. There would be a reason to show him...but not now, right now she had a meal to take! "Deal. No takesies backsies." she said, hopping off her improvised soapbox.

She looked over him for a moment. "So, are you a student as well?" she asked in a tone that was almost suspicious. She was just a bit skeptical about whether her benefactor would actually have enough money for a restaurant meal...as opposed to a food stand, something she could have managed on her own. "I gave up a chance to show off for you, so this better be a good meal." her voice equally suspicious as before.

4Syned up for school(open to 2) Empty Re: Syned up for school(open to 2) Mon Feb 22, 2016 8:44 am

Layla

Layla
In all honesty Kairi was a bit disappointed at how this little event turned out. What had started as an interesting little show with this girl shouting about a contest of skill. With the loser having to buy the winner food. An almost guarantee win for anyone who challenge her if you went by how she was acting. However, it takes skills to be That clumsy and not hurt anyone, she thought watching as the arrow almost headshot another student. She was looking forward to seeing if her guess was right and watching the girl wipe the floor with those that underestimated her. Sadly, that wouldn't seem to happen as the boy that was almost shot oddly offer to buy her a meal if she stop.

With puffed up cheeked Kairi would make her way out the now dying crowed as she made her way toward the two. Like always she chose to float through the air rather than walk, giving her an almost haunting feel to her. "Booo. And I was so looking forward to a show." She said crossing her arms and sighing a bit. Leaning a bit as she floated around the two she couldn't help smiling, allowing a flash of her fang as she did so. "I can't believe you fell for that so easily. Umm Zan was it?" She said to the boy while glancing at the girl. "You're not half bad yourself." She said with a playful nod. Kairi grew up in show business and knew a thing or two about both acting and even scam artists. Not that she would stop him from buying the food. She just felt like this course would be best for killing her boredom. "Thought I could use a bite myself. Got room for another?" She said with a devilish smile.

5Syned up for school(open to 2) Empty Re: Syned up for school(open to 2) Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:02 pm

Zan Drack

Zan Drack
Shrugging, Zan simply counted out how much money he had. He could go for some ramen at a food stand at the moment, but he supposed he had enough to take her and maybe one other person to a actual restaurant if he were to tighten his belt for a couple of weeks. Sighing internally while thinking, ‘not having someone to support you through school sucks.’ Putting away his wallet, he wouldn’t reply to her first words to him.

“Yes, I am a student of Syne. My name is Zan Drack by the way. May I know your name?” He would ask while smelling a familiar scent in the air. They were downwind of the scent he was smelling. It was the bat faunus from Professor Ivory’s history class. With a gentle smile he would turn, and reply to the bat faunus, “Yes, my name is Zan, Miss. Vampire Queen. Yes, I have enough for another person to join us.”

He was a very big fan of the Nightwatch when they were still around, especially after she spoke out against the White Fang and spoke out for equality between the races. He was saddened when they broke up. He completely ignored her words about him ‘falling for it’, he simply didn’t care. Someone might’ve gotten seriously hurt no matter the skill, skill is not infallible after all.

6Syned up for school(open to 2) Empty Re: Syned up for school(open to 2) Tue Feb 23, 2016 6:09 am

Olivia Hood

Olivia Hood
It seemed that they would be having a bit of company. Oh well, it wasn't her wallet in danger now was it?! Even if he had initially refused Olivia would have insisted that he bring her along. This was a test of his honor after all...even if he hadn't taken her bet. "The name is Olivia. Olivia Hood, best archer in Syne." she said, keeping the last part hushed. She still wanted to be able to try this again one day and that meant keeping some people in the dark.

"and, the more the merrier I guess." she said, nonchalantly. It might be a bit weird, with the two knowing each other and her, the main benefactor, being in the dark but she was sure that she could manage the situation. Plus another faunus was always a plus...at least Olivia guessed she was a faunus and hoped. With a skin tone like that this 'vampire queen' was either not human or soon to not be a living human. The latter was not something that could lead to a good day.

"Now, unless one of you two are going to invite someone else, lets get down to having lunch!" she had just arrived and train breakfast had been less than satisfactory, non existent actually. They had a fruit per passenger, which had ended up just making her hungry for more. "I'm feelinnnng something with spices." she said, leading the way to a nearby restaurant. "So, I'm guessing vampire queen isn't your real name, I have a tendency to attract royalty but you don't seem the type, no offense. What's your actual name?"

7Syned up for school(open to 2) Empty Re: Syned up for school(open to 2) Sun Feb 28, 2016 10:28 pm

Layla

Layla
As if shocked by electricity Kairi could feel her hair stand on it end at the sound of that... that name! How long had it been since someone had used that name, let alone used it directly at her. It was even enough to almost cause her to fall as she floated along behind the two. While trying to fight off the burning feeling she felt in her cheeks Kairi turned toward Zan "D-Don't use that name!" She said with a beet red face. It was in times like this she hated her ghostly like pale skin. It made it imposable for her to hide things like this from others.

However, this made things a little embarrassing now that she thought about it. If Zan knew her former stage name then most likely he knows of her music. Now Kairi would be the first to tell you she love when others enjoyed her work, but always hated the "Queen" persona her agent alway made her use. She just hopes he had never seen or been to her concert of the past.

While flowing the two Kairi skin once more began to crawl as it was now Olivia turn to call her out. "NO!" She burst out but giving an awkward laugh. "No. Of cause not! My name is Kairi Crowley. N-Nice to meet ch." She said looking up at the restaurant allowing a small quick lick of her lips. "Something spicy might just what I need right now."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum