You are not connected. Please login or register

The Grand Train Race[Uri/Invite]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Grand Train Race[Uri/Invite] Empty The Grand Train Race[Uri/Invite] Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:11 pm

Zelo Nigella

Zelo Nigella
And yet a crude deed was done. Zelo walked out of a liquor store with nothing but ashes and smoke, along with other broken drinking bottles and its liquid all out, seeping into the ground. On one hand, she held a bottle filled with white wine, while the other one was one of her twin yo-yos, spinning it about. She was just doing one of her daily liquor shopping, as this was the third store she destroyed today. Let's just say, people really have bad manners when a woman had her needs and had it in a different way. After drinking a bit she then stopped, releasing a heavy relieved sigh with a crack from her neck to add on.

"Haa. I never knew people never really had any manners whatsoever for a woman who just needed a quick drink. I'm sure they've gotten the shit they've threw at me first." Zelo chuckled, as she took yet another sip. Did people at this city really had such rude manners on a lady? Such a disappointment for such wild animals roaming about without even being properly trained by their parents. Sadly, Zelo couldn't really say much about that, since she would be called a hypocrite, but as if she would give a damn.

But now, Zelo was just bored. Not only bored, but very hungry. She can already feel her stomach rumbling and growling very impatiently. Taking the bottle away from her mouth, she then looked down at her stomach. "Looks like I need some food for my upsetting stomach... I wonder if there's a stand nearby. I just hope they're nicer than the people from that liquor store." She said to herself.

2The Grand Train Race[Uri/Invite] Empty Re: The Grand Train Race[Uri/Invite] Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:39 pm

Uri

Uri
Uri was at the center of Bellmuse, as she decided to take some actual fresh air away from the academy. As always, Uri was an introvert, or just didn't like people or just both. And since this was her free period of the day(assuming it's the daytime), she decided to head out of the academy, and here she is now. Right now, she was in her black crop top, black shorts up way to the end of her thighs, her white, long jacket and nothing much shoes. She was somewhat of a wild animal back then, so Uri didn't really knew much for shoes, or even considered wearing them. They were just unnatural for her. As always, this city was mostly in peace at the moment. Sure, there was some trouble here and here, it wasn't all that drastic. Everything was just going fine, but just needed a little more action for this faunus.

"Well... at least there isn't much trouble going on." She sighed with soft relief. Sadly, that all went down hill. An explosion was created, the booming sound roaring in the air. Well damn.

"I spoke too soon..." Uri mumbled, as she then unsheathed her blade out, as she then began to head off to the direction to where the explosion came from. A few minutes later, she then came across a broken ashed building, along with a white haired faunus woman, who also had blue, yet soft large crystal eyes with a drink in her hand, and what seems to be a unique plastic toy in her hand, with the appearance of an elegant woman. Was SHE the one that caused the destruction of this building?

"Hey!" She called out to the other faunus, still having her blade out. "Were you the one that caused this destruction to this building?" She questioned, having her grip tight on her large blade's handle. Clearly there was no one else around in this area really, except for the other faunus, but Uri waited to see what the woman would say.

3The Grand Train Race[Uri/Invite] Empty Re: The Grand Train Race[Uri/Invite] Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:23 pm

Zelo Nigella

Zelo Nigella
A voice rang to her ears, as the voice seemed to have a concern type of tone in it. "Eh~?" She then called softly, as she looked around. Then, she saw what seems to be a faunus who was apparently taller than Zelo, skimpy clothing, had white hair and blue eyes much like the White Fang member herself, large ears and a blade out in her hands. She was then questioned if she was the one that caused the destruction of this building. Zelo decided to simply play the ol' oblivious act, as if she didn't do the commotion.

Gently jerking her head back, as she slightly opened her mouth in shock with her large blue eyes widen also in shock, as Zelo then threw out a soft gasp, arching her back backwards also in much shock. "Me? Me? Cause THIS much amount of destruction. Why, a classy lady like myself would have no intention to. Just because I have a bottle doesn't mean I did such a thing. However, I have a few questions of my own. For one, can you afford shoes? To be honest, your feet can catch germs and can be awfully dirty, not to mention there can be sharp objects on the way on the grounds so your feet can have some chances of bleeding. Second, your blade. Don't you think it's kind of rude of you to simply point that thing at a stranger, not knowing if they're a threat or not? And finally, your clothing. Have some pride in yourself, my good woman. Those skimpy clothing and a jacket will not take you anywhere in life! You might be mistaken as a part-time slut for all I know, and you might be a bad influence for me." She cried, as her ears shot up with a natural soft chuckle, mocking and insulting the other faunus.

"I'll admit, you do have a mature body for a part time slut and a pretty face, so I won't go on about that. Yet, that's what they all aim for, no?" Zelo then let out another chuckle, with a wink. It was all natural for her to talk crap like that, and it was quite fun for her. She just couldn't wait for the other faunus's reaction to it or her comeback. "But from all of that aside, I think that'll be enough to answer your question, deary~" She taunted.

4The Grand Train Race[Uri/Invite] Empty Re: The Grand Train Race[Uri/Invite] Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:45 pm

Uri

Uri
All Uri could do was just chuckle at the little girl's words as her icy blue eyes glared at her with a cold-hearted stare, along with a small smile. Already she was annoyed by this woman who decided to talk all trash. "You know, for someone who happens to be talking to a stranger, you sure know your manners and how to speak to other people. I guess it's in your genes?" She then started off her comeback. This woman talked shit about Uri and her ways of speaking and her appearance, but Uri lived the wild life. She couldn't care less at all from the words that came from her mouth, since she received worst. "I'm sorry sweetie, but you'd have to try a LOT harder than that if you wanna get on my bad side." Uri smirked, as she then approached to the small girl, with the blade lying on her left shoulder.

"Now, just put down the bottle and the toy, and simply turn yourself in and there won't be any trouble." Uri asked politely. She doubt this woman would listen to her words, but it was at least a shot. Either way if this goes bad, then Uri would definitely have to get into action. And this faunus was definitely ready to wash this girl's potty mouth.

Last edited by Uri on Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:07 pm; edited 2 times in total

5The Grand Train Race[Uri/Invite] Empty Re: The Grand Train Race[Uri/Invite] Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:06 pm

Zelo Nigella

Zelo Nigella
"But of course, my dear! I simply can't act fake and hide my true self. That would be just wrong~" Zelo smiled warmly at the woman who returned back Zelo's comeback with a tiny smirk and those words from her mouth. Surely, it would be rude and dishonest for her to just act all fake, it simply can't be allowed, or at least to the white fang member. However there are times where Zelo acted fake to get what she wanted, usually the whole innocent act such as this one, but her words were right from her heart. She had to admit though, the innocent act was just natural to come out, as she can come out nasty whenever she feels like it.

Zelo watched as the woman approached the drinker, asking her in a soft tone to put her drink down and turn herself into the police. Like hell she would do such a thing, but props to this woman for at least asking Zelo nicely, but sadly she won't give back such a warm response. If she was close or nearly close to her, Zelo would take one last sip, and then aim spit the white wine chugged in her mouth directly in front of her face, and then would throw the wine bottle far off near the destroyed building. Her smile then grew back on her lips as she looked at the woman. "Is that enough to get on your bad side, or am I just trying too hard?" She snickered.

6The Grand Train Race[Uri/Invite] Empty Re: The Grand Train Race[Uri/Invite] Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:28 pm

Uri

Uri
Uri flinched as her face was sprayed at the other faunus's wine that was in her mouth when she was close. Her ears lowered down as she felt some of the droplets of the wine lingered down her face, as some parts were also drenched into her clothing. An annoyed look started to arise on her face, as Uri released a deep, yet soft face. Wiping the strong scented wine from her face, she then looked at the faunus. "Oh you're cute; Fucking. Adorable." She said with sarcasm with a little growl. Luckily, Uri still managed to keep her cool. "Let's do this again... stop all the crap you're doing, or else I WILL take care of you by myself." She threatened. Apparently, being nice didn't help at all, so maybe some threats would do good. If not, simply Uri would force herself into battle with this woman. Though, she have high doubts that this hard-headed woman would ever listen, but it was worth trying.

7The Grand Train Race[Uri/Invite] Empty Re: The Grand Train Race[Uri/Invite] Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:59 pm

Zelo Nigella

Zelo Nigella
The girl was getting slightly pissed by the minute. Excellent. Zelo couldn't help but to even smile more at the angered girl. She just loved toying around with her prey. "Why, thank you. My dad and mom got it for me. It's all natural~" She giggled. "I wish I can say the same. Though, I'll just say you have a pretty face." She said. To be truthful, Zelo did find this girl pretty, but the skimpy clothing told another story to this short height girl. She didn't really care for what people wore, but it was fun teasing them about it. "You? Take care of me?" She responded to the girl's threat. "Why, I'm a grown woman thank you very much. I don't think I need a babysitter to tell me what to do. But, I do thank you for the help." She said. "And I don't know whatever you're talking about! I'm just being all natural as you can see here. Though, if you want to play babysitter, we can do this MY way." Zelo then gave in a devilish smile.

Quick thinking, Zelo lifted up her right foot, then slammed it down on Uri's left foot, attempting to stomp her foot along with a quick slap in the face for a quick distraction. She would then run off with her high speed into the city, taking out her other yo-yo, using her twin yo-yos to destroy poles that were timbering down in order to slow down the woman that had a possible chance of chasing Zelo down. Turning back real quick she then yelled. "Try to catch me if you can~"

8The Grand Train Race[Uri/Invite] Empty Re: The Grand Train Race[Uri/Invite] Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:23 pm

Uri

Uri
Before Uri knew it, her her foot was heavily stomped on, making her freeze with her tail and ears sky high then slapped across the face, causing her to tremble down on the floor with pain along with dropping her sword. Her left foot already had a red mark, as she can already feel it thumping inside. Bringing her foot close to her, she then started to rub it softly. "Freaking... agh..." She mumbled to herself, rubbing it. She then heard the woman's voice called out in the distance, as she was encouraging Uri to catch her. As she looked up, broken poles as such were already destroyed, used as obstacles for Uri to overcome. Softly she let out a tiny sigh, as she got up and quickly grabbed her sword. "I never thought I'd be dealing with an annoying little brat." She mumbled, as she then dashed off.

Swiftly on the streets, Uri luckily managed to dodge and evade the already fallen/falling poles at her way. The female fox was still trying to catch up with the woman, so she decided to sprint a little, attempting to at least go on side-to-side with her now. Now she had no other choice but to get a little physical now. Lifting her large sword in the air, she then aimed to slap the woman back across the face with the surface of her sword and knock her back against a building.

9The Grand Train Race[Uri/Invite] Empty Re: The Grand Train Race[Uri/Invite] Sun Mar 16, 2014 12:33 pm

Zelo Nigella

Zelo Nigella
Zelo still continued to run through the streets, tripping and pushing people down that were in her way. She then looked back to see if the other faunus was catching up with her. She then saw her dodging the falling poles along with catching up with her within a matter of seconds. Quite impressing she would say, but it wasn't so good enough for Zelo to just compliment without sarcasm just yet. "So you've managed to dodge some minor obstacles. Congratulations! You deserve a nice, baked batch of cookies for such an achievement." She gave a cheerful smile. Though, she was still sarcastic but at least she wanted to make the girl feel good about herself.

Suddenly, a board came out of no where and thus smacking Zelo away from the other faunus girl, thus making her crash into a CD store through the doors. Slowly recovering from the grounds, she then twitched her ears in slight pain, as she took the smack pretty hard. Getting up on her two feet, she then looked around as there were many CD's in the store. Gathering a few CD's here and there, she then decided to step back out of the store, flinging a large amount of CD's at the faunus at every direction she can to land a hit somewhere on her.

10The Grand Train Race[Uri/Invite] Empty Re: The Grand Train Race[Uri/Invite] Thu Mar 20, 2014 9:50 pm

Uri

Uri
Success! Uri had managed to bitch slap Zelo with the surface of her blade, and slamming her into a random store. For some reason, Uri had total regrets of slamming her to a store, but at least she through some damage. Uri then stopped running, as she then stared at the now half-destroyed store. Smoke arose as the other faunus woman was shot into the store. Still having her blade out, she then approached closely to the smoke. Before she knew it, cds started to fly out from the smoke at a fast pace at every direction. Luckily she was able to dodge most of them, except for two cds that stroke on her sides, making a straight line burn, causing Uri to yell a little. "Damn it!" She yelled, as she was holding one of her other sides.

Still, Uri managed to stand. She just had to endure the pain, but her temper, however, couldn't go on any longer. With that said, she then rushed at the wolf faunus once more, as she aimed for a light slash on her left side, and thus aiming yet another slap across the face, throwing her off once again.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum