You are not connected. Please login or register

Semblance Training!(Private|Revan)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Empty Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:43 am

Zan Drack

Zan Drack
It was noon, Zan didn’t have any classes but was invited to the training hall in order to train with one of the professors in a one on one fashion. He didn’t know who the professor was personally, just that he was missing until recently after asking about him to some of the other students. Deciding that it’d be a good idea to join the professor in training, Zan had his pistols sheathed within his long blazer with it buttoned with only a single button.

He was wearing a more durable set of his usual clothing so he could train. His usual clothes were too delicate for training or hunting, so he had a more durable set made for himself so he could look good even while training or hunting.

Entering the training hall, he pulled out his scroll to check which room he was suppose to meet the professor in. Finding the mail, he headed in the direction in which he was suppose to go. Opening the door,
“Professor Winterstone? I’m Zan Drack. Are you here?” He had raised his voice not knowing if he were early or wasn’t on time. Hoping that he was at least on time, he walked into the empty chamber.

2Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Empty Re: Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Fri Feb 19, 2016 12:05 pm

Revan Winterstone

Revan Winterstone
It had been many months since Revan had been to Syne academy, and while he had gotten a chance to roam, he had yet to meet any new faces. He hadn't even found time to set up his own lecture hall before his first assignment. It was a one on one teaching session with a student by the name of Zan Drack. Revan knew the name and face of the student he would be mentoring, and little more. Revan actually preferred to not look into his students, he saw it as a form of practice for battle. Though he tended to keep any detailed explanation for such reasoning to himself.

Revan had set up the location for the meeting with a pot of tea. He nearly always had a glass of tea near him, and thus decided that leaving a pot of tea in the room prior to the meeting would make things easier. It was a pot of Chai tea, a blend which went well with more lively activity, something that might be required during Semblance training. The tea may have been left in the room, but Revan was nowhere to be found. At least not until after Zan had arrived.

"Tea?" Revan inquired as he strolled into the training hall. Even having not seen the training hall in months Revan remembered it perfectly, little had changed, but Revan made sure to note everything that had. He had scouted a fair portion of the school in the few days since his return, however he could only adventure so much in so little time. After a quick nonchalant glance around the room Revan shifted his attention to the reason he was here: Zan Drack.

3Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Empty Re: Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Fri Feb 19, 2016 1:44 pm

Zan Drack

Zan Drack
Walking towards the pot of tea that was brewing in the center of the training hall, Zan wasn’t sure what it was doing there but he had a feeling his current private tutor set it up as a way to either test his reaction to the tea, or set it up in order to give them more energy while they trained. Sniffing the air, he could smell spices in the steam coming out of the pot. ‘If I were to wager, it’s chai,’ he thought while looking through the chamber for the professor. He wasn’t a connoisseur of tea, but he liked a cuppa every once and awhile.

Hearing the voice of the professor that was going to train him, he turned around.
“I would love a cuppa of Chai,” he says just loud enough for the man to hear him. He had time to spare to have a cuppa, and not eat into his training time. Besides, he heard some stories about Professor Winterstone and knew that the Professor would know of new ways he could use his own semblance other than enhancing his dust rounds.

4Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Empty Re: Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:17 pm

Revan Winterstone

Revan Winterstone
Revan took one look at Zan. While he didn't much care for judging people by their appearances, Revan understood that a cursory glace could provide more information than the average person might think. Zan was prepared. His clothes, while looking fancy, were also armored for battle. It was likely that he cared at least some amount about his appearance. Contrary to Revan, who looked not entirely disheveled, but he certainly didn't spend any large amount of time or effort to improve his appearance.

Revan shifted his eyes from Zan to the tea pot near the edge of the room. He had elected to prepare the chai traditionally, which meant brewing it with a half and half mixture of water and milk. Brewing the tea in such a fashion generally took longer and required more attention, but tended to taste better. "Don't worry I can assure you that the tea is not poisoned... Unless you poisoned it." Revan chuckled as he poured himself a cup. His own glass was a high quality red wood mug, which might look like it was made for drinking ale rather than tea.

Of course there was more reason to Revan having setting up the pot of tea, than just to have a drink. He began to pour a cup for his student, but what he didn't do was stop. He continued pouring the tea as it overfilled the glass and flowed onto the table. While Revan hated to waste good tea, he would put his students education over a single pot any day. Revan hadn't even bothered to introduce himself before he began his first test. It was Revan's style to catch his students off guard.

5Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Empty Re: Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Sat Feb 20, 2016 2:45 pm

Zan Drack

Zan Drack
Zan sat down next to the strange professor that brought him out in order to have a cup of tea. He supposed he should humor the professor since part of his grade is on the line. He rather have good relations with his professors, so he could ask them to spar with them in order to improve his skills.

Reaching out for the cup of tea that Professor Winterstone poured for him, he would take a whiff of the very well brewed tea, before taking a small sip. IT WAS SO GOOD!! Going wide-eyed, Zan couldn’t believe how good this tea tasted.

Sipping the tea even slower than before, Zan wanted to savor this tea as long as he could do so.
“This is really good tea. I’ve never had tea this good before. Thank you, Professor Winterstone,” he would say to the man with a small smile on his face as he could feel a slight increase to his energy while drinking the tea. It seemed like the tea was there to help them have more energy in order to prolong training. It was a smart thing to do on the professor’s part.

“So, what are we going to be training with Professor?” he asked while continuing to sip the tea. He was highly curious since the professor has been gone for many months and no one he had talked to knew what he taught.

6Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Empty Re: Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Sat Feb 20, 2016 5:25 pm

Revan Winterstone

Revan Winterstone
"There are few things I take pride in, one being my ability to brew tea." Revan boasted. He had spent a fair amount of time making sure the tea was brewed properly. His list of priorities generally had teaching at the highest, and his appearance at the lowest, with food and tea somewhere in between. It was certain that Revan was not the most professional looking professor on campus, and he might have certainly been the most eccentric. However he tended to do his job well enough. Which was made evident by the fact that he hadn't been fired after almost a year of absence, even if half of that time off was in summer.

"Training? I was intending just to sit around and drink tea all day." Revan joked in his usual less than serious fashion. Intentionally leaving the tone of the situation somewhat lighthearted was a specialty of Revan's. It was difficult to get a straight answer out of him, unless the situation truly required such a response. This one certainly didn't. So Revan would keep his laid-back attitude, and let the pieces fall where they may, though he might give a little push in the right direction whenever it was required.

Revan's specialty was in semblances, a fighter skilled in the use of their semblance could turn the tides of battle. "I teach my students to be more effective with the powers they already have. I fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who had practiced one kick 10,000 times." In this particular instance Revan was being purposefully enigmatic. Carefully chosen words allowed him to weave a net of secrecy. It was a test, as were many things that Revan did.

7Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Empty Re: Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:22 pm

Zan Drack

Zan Drack
Nodding while sipping more of the tea within his cup, Zan thought of what the professor was saying. It was better to practice something more than move on to something else once you’re good in that thing. Zan knew he was the epitome for practicing one thing at the moment due to him only knowing how to use his semblance around his ammunition at the moment. He wondered if he could use his semblance to wrap his aura around his body to buff it but he hadn’t ever thought of that before.

It was like being in this man’s presence allowed him to think of more things to do with his semblance. Well, that or the tea helped him think and come up with new ways of using his semblance. But he could think of that later and focus on the matter at hand.

“Professor, I get what you mean. I could be the epitome for that saying since all I really know how to do with my semblance is wrap my aura around my ammunition when I fire them to inflict more damage upon people. But I can only do so a very limited amount of times,” He says before unbuttoning his blazer to show the professor his silverhorn pistols. He knew he should tell the professor what he could do with his semblance so he could get help doing even more with it, but for now he knew the professor would probably focus more on improving the amount of rounds he could enhance.

8Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Empty Re: Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:07 pm

Revan Winterstone

Revan Winterstone
"A simple attack improvement? Often underestimated. Certainly less versatile than others." Revan spoke, stroking his clean-shaven chin, whilst examining the pistols which his student wielded. "Use that to your advantage. If your enemy thinks you weak. So be it. Let him trap himself in his own arrogance. Strike when his guard is down." Knowledge was power on the battlefield, and Revan knew his way around most battles. "That or keep your abilities secret until you require their use. Often times the less your opponent knows the better. Unless you can feed him knowledge that might allow you to control or alter his actions." It was quite possible that Revan was the most combat experienced professor in the school. It was one thing to be able to strategize and win theoretical battles, or to spar with a partner. However it was far more difficult to be able to thrive in a real battle. In true combat there was no regulation, and no honor. Sometimes winning required using every dirty trick possible.

"Remember the Faunus Rights Revolution? General Lagune assumed superiority to the Faunus. He saw his opponent as so far beneath him, that he assumed victory would come easily. His arrogance and recklessness lead to his own destruction… If you know yourself but not the enemy, for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat. But if you know the enemy and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a hundred battles." Revan paused allowing his words to sink in. "You cannot assure that you will succeed in every battle. This is because the enemy provides the opportunity for your victory, but you can secure yourself against defeat."

Revan had spoken seriously for a short while before returning to his usual jaunty tone. "Damn! I should teach battle strategy. Probably better at it than whoever they hired for the position." Revan may not have taught the subject, but that didn't take away from how much he knew. Since effective use of one's abilities was part of battle strategy, Revan tended to explain parts of it when advising on the use of Semblances.

9Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Empty Re: Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:21 pm

Zan Drack

Zan Drack
Nodding while the Professor lectured, Zan sipped more of the tea. It was a excellent lecture. He was so experienced! It almost seemed like the Professor was in the Great War between the Humans and the Faunus with the amount of experience he seemed to have. It’d be extremely hard to think Professor Winterstone would be under forty years old with the amount of knowledge, battlefield experience, and strategic knowledge the man seemed to have! It was interesting to listen to the man speak. Zan was nearly speechless, while he listened to the man talk.

“We covered that specific battle a couple days ago in History class. Knowledge is half the battle in any occasion. Knowledge of your enemy is a lot of the reason why students attend the academies throughout the world. If we didn’t know how to defeat the Grimm, like General Lagune not knowing about the Faunus’ night vision, we’d be horribly undermatched even with our weaponry,” he commented while waiting to see if his knowledge on the subject of strategy and why knowledge was important was a test, and if it were, did he pass the test. He knew he should keep what he could do a secret like he had thought before, but it was even more important that his professor knew what he could do in order to help the youth to fight more effectively.

He knew he should get a new weapon and practice with it in secret to surprise his opponents when he pulled out a weapon that they didn’t know the gunslinger had, or had skill in. It was pure arrogance to even think he couldn't be reached if he didn't have a back-up plan such as a close-ranged weapon. Maybe a knife with a hidden slot for Dust.

10Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Empty Re: Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Sat Feb 20, 2016 9:33 pm

Revan Winterstone

Revan Winterstone
In all honesty Revan didn't care if Zan paid attention to his lectures, but a student who paid attention often understood that they have much to learn. While some students learn much faster than others, and may not need to pay attention, there was no guarantee that a such a student truly understood the topic at hand. "I'm sure you've considered upgrading your weapon to have a melee form of some sort. That is if you haven't done so already. While pistols can be used effectively in melee combat, an opponent can far too easily render your pistols useless with proper technique at such a range." Revan specialized in semblances, but he tried to make sure that his students left with a more comprehensive understanding on the essentials of battle. "In your case you need to either, be able to effectively battle at extremely close range, or learn to keep constant distance from your enemy. The opposite is true if you have a melee weapon. You must learn to close the gap, or find a way to attack at range."

Revan absorbed the spicy aroma of his tea, as he took a long swig from his mug. He was ready to teach his student more than just strategies for how to fight. "Please take a shot at those targets. No semblance." Revan invited gesturing to the far end of the training hall. "Oh and I'd ask that you don't use any dust either. I don't want to burn down another school." Being an expert in semblances, Revan didn't need to see Zan's ability to understand it's potential power. A single, non-semblance attack would give him enough information, at least for the time being. However seeing the semblance in use would provide higher accuracy statistics.

Revan shifted to the side allowing for a clear shot at the targets he had set up. There were three different targets, of large, medium, and small size. The large target would be an easy shot, equivalent to a foe at average pistol range. The medium target would be suited towards rifles, and somewhat higher accuracy weapons, though a skilled pistol user could make the shot. And the smallest target was about the size of the bulls-eye on the larger target, it would require precision to hit, akin to a shot that a marksman rifle might have to take, though still not entirely impossible for a pistol to hit. The three targets were a test. The target that Zan aimed for would tell a little more about him and his battle style.

11Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Empty Re: Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Sat Feb 20, 2016 10:19 pm

Zan Drack

Zan Drack
Listening to the Professor continue the lecture, Zan was sure he passed the test that Professor Winterstone had secretly given him if there were such a test. Draining the last of his tea, Zan paled slightly when the Professor tell him to fired his Silverhorn pistols at the targets without his semblance or his dust. Twitching, because he couldn’t do so. All he had was Dust dust, in order to make his ammunition. He knew he failed at that instance, and would need to upgrade his guns in order to take regular ammunition with a slot to enhance his rounds.

Sighing while standing, he would unbutton his blazer and draw out one of his pistols. Pressing a button on the hilt of the weapon, it would pop the very low dust vial out. Taking the weapon by the barrel he would offer the weapon to the Professor.

“Professor, my Silverhorn Pistols do not take regular ammunition. All they have is a slot within the hilt to inject Dust into the chamber, where the weapon molds the dust into a bullet, before I fire the weapon using the newly made Dust round,” he says while knowing he should’ve upgraded the weapon to use something other than dust a long time ago.

“I however, was planning on training to use a knife if I had to fight at close range or learn how to fight using only hand to hand combat,” he continued while knowing that the professor would be disappointed in him not having regular bullets or his guns not using regular ammo.

12Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Empty Re: Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Sun Feb 21, 2016 2:04 am

Revan Winterstone

Revan Winterstone
"That's just fine, use some of this." Revan extended a vial of wind dust. It was a less potent variant, which the academy had for training purposes. He had chosen wind dust since it tended to be the easiest to clean up after. Revan was prepared for the situation in which his student specialized in the use of dust. The exclusive use of dust likely did mean that Zan was limited by number of attacks, and not just range. While limitations certainly aren't always an issue, It's usually good to have a back-up plan. Especially with something like dust, which is in somewhat limited supply. "I'm sure you know that dust isn't the easiest thing to acquire. While it's useful in attacks, It's better to have some cheaper, or easier to acquire alternatives if you ever run out. You can't assume that you'll always have enough dust in a battle."

"Take a shot with that." Revan once again removed himself, allowing for a clear shot. Using more specific instruction allowed Revan to learn a little more about his student than he might without doing so. In this particular instance, Revan had learned about Zan's almost exclusive use of dust. He was certainly interested as to which of the three targets Zan would shoot for. If no other complications came up, Revan would soon gain the information he wanted.

"Learning hand to hand combat isn't such a bad idea. There's a certain joy that you can only get by knowing that you beat your enemy senseless with little more than your own body." Revan laughed as he spoke. "In all honesty I'd like to see how well you fair against a melee opponent, since you don't seem to have as much training for that range." Revan wanted to learn as much about the student as possible, and his stellar memory would aid in such ventures.

13Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Empty Re: Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Sun Feb 21, 2016 3:44 pm

Zan Drack

Zan Drack
Listening to the professor not calling him out harshly for not having guns that could take regular bullets, he would nod while taking the vials of wind dust. Sheathing his pistols, he would shrug off his blazer, before loosening his tie and unbuttoning the vest he wore under it. Shrugging it off, Zan would toss both his vest, and blazer on the chair he had been sitting on. Letting his sleeveless arms breathe for a bit, Zan would take his two pistols after taking the Earth dust out of the other one.

Taking one of his pistols, he would slam the vial of wind dust into the hilt before the other one. Sliding the barrel down on both of them, he would form wind dust bullets within the chambers. While looking at the targets, he would breathe in while getting a feel for the different bullets within his weapons. Looking at the three targets set up, he would breathe out before jumping backwards suddenly.

Upon landing he would run at a parallel to the side from the targets to simulate the targets moving, even though it’s him moving. He would choose the medium target, while keeping track of where it is in relative to himself. Taking aim with both of his pistols, he would jump into the air before flipping and with a split second aim, would fire his pistols one at a time at the medium target.

Letting the blasts of wind fly out of the chamber towards the medium target, one of the blasts of wind would hit the other blast. He manipulated the dust so the second one would have a greater velocity than the first blast. Due to the hit, they would separate with one of them heading towards the largest target, with the other one heading towards the smallest one.

The one heading towards the larger target, would hit dead center with the other one clipping the smallest target. Gritting his teeth slightly, he knew it would’ve been incredibly difficult to hit both of the targets, but at least he had clipped the second target. He wondered what the Professor would say about his display of trick shooting.

14Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Empty Re: Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:34 am

Revan Winterstone

Revan Winterstone
"Well you know what they say… Nobody likes a show off." Revan scolded, his voice holding a tone of faux seriousness before slipping back to a more excited tone. "I guess they were wrong. I like a show off. It's not every day that I see someone redirect bullets like that. Even less often do I see the shooter retain their accuracy after doing so." The wording used by Revan implied that he had seen a skilled user of similar techniques before, and he had. It was a pistol wielding polarity user, who was able to redirect bullets mid flight.

Zan's shooting gave Revan far more information about his skill and personality, but it also told about his weapons. Revan had used the time while Zan was attacking to get a better look at his pistols. They were somewhat unique in that they only shot dust bullets, but if used properly could be difficult to fight against. "You're a skilled marksman. Interesting attack technique." Revan made sure to make a metal note of Zan's weapons, as he did with all students. "The weapons suit you. A little more practice and you might have been able to hit both dead center, or perhaps all three… More tea?" Revan had already poured another cup of the chai for Zan. His own mug held more, and would not need a refill for quite some time.

"I'd challenge you to a duel, but I fear your skills would outmatch my own." Revan joked, obviously downplaying his own battle prowess. There were few students who could best him in battle, and that is without him using his weapon. Many students were technically stronger, or as strong as Revan, but strength alone meant very little in combat. On the battlefield, strategy and knowledge were worth far more than brute force. If Revan did use his weapon... Well simply put, no one had seen his fully drawn sword and lived to tell the tale. Which was why Revan didn't have his weapon on him, since it would more than likely be unnecessary, however in the case that something did happen, he made sure it was at least nearby. None of that was to say that Zan couldn't beat Revan, just that being more experienced often gave Revan the upper hand. He would not make the mistake of underestimating his opponent, even if his joking statement suggested otherwise.

15Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Empty Re: Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:10 am

Zan Drack

Zan Drack
Taking the vials of wind dust out of his pistols, Zan would place them a bit away from the fire, lest they explode from the heat being a highly volatile fuel source. Zan would sit down while looking at his pistols, and wondering what he should do with them. He liked being able to outmaneuver the enemy while firing at them with his pistols, but he knew he needed another kind of fighting style just in case someone were to get up close and personal with him.

That, and he didn’t want to use up all of his money by simply buying Dust whenever he needed to get the ammunition source for his weapons. He barely heard, Winterstone talking to him and somewhat praising him for his skill. But, Zan knew his skill with the gun meant nothing if he couldn’t defend himself in close quarter combat. It was the first hurdle he had to deal with on the road to become a real hunter and try to rid the world of the Grimm menace. Deciding to acknowledge the professor, Zan would nod slightly to the last thing that he had said.

16Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Empty Re: Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:29 am

Revan Winterstone

Revan Winterstone
"It may not be my teaching specialty, but learning to fight up close might need to be your highest priority. Sure learning to use your semblance more effectively, or with less aura, might be useful. However learning to handle yourself in any situation is key for a huntsman. You can't always control the battlefield." Revan lectured, it was likely that semblance training was not what this student needed, even if it would be useful. "I'd suggest at least learning some hand to hand combat, if nothing else."

"I don't have to teach you for you to learn, I just have to point you in the right direction, and you'll learn what you want to. Makes being lazy far easier. Plus the old woman doesn't get on my case about not doing my job. It's a win win" Revan used a joking tone even though he was rather serious in his reply. If a student chose to learn. Seeking out knowledge on their own. They would likely find more use for it than a subject that they were forced to learn. Odds were that  Zan scheduled a lesson with Revan just to gain credits for school, since few students even knew who Revan was.

Revan sipped his tea as he considered his options. "Those are just my ideas. What do you think that you can improve upon?" Revan always welcomed input from his students, it made things more dynamic and less constricted. Most lesson plans only bothered to do what the teacher thought that the students should learn, or what was required to be taught due to school rules. Revan however, tended to be skilled at bending rules as far as possible without technically breaking them. Not that he wouldn't break rules, just that it tended to be more favorable not to.

17Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Empty Re: Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Mon Feb 22, 2016 2:09 pm

Zan Drack

Zan Drack
Sheathing his pistols, he would listen to the professor’s words while thinking about how he wanted to fight. Yes he knew he couldn’t control the battlefield every single time he had to fight, but he didn’t have to do so. He needed to be able to fight in close ranged as well as long range. He needed to learn how to fight using a knife or using hand to hand combat instead of just fighting using his pistols. He needed to train to fight at close range even with his guns or a weapon like a knife, or his hands.

“I need to train in order to learn how to fight in close quarters, my agility and skill are not infallible. I know I won’t be able to control the battlefield constantly. I need to learn how to use a knife, or how to fight without weapons, or fight using my pistols in close quarters,” he finally said while taking the cup of chai into his hands and sipping the tea slowly.

18Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Empty Re: Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:46 pm

Revan Winterstone

Revan Winterstone
"You don't need to be a jack of all trades. Maybe you won't be the best melee fighter, but that's what teams are for. Likely if you join a team, one of the members will be able to handle themselves well in close quarters. Still. learning the basics isn't a bad idea."  Revan made a point of mentioning teams, since most huntsmen would join one sooner or later. He did not intend to tell Zan how to act, but instead Revan wanted to give him ideas, and let the kid choose his own path.

It was rarely effective to force a student to follow a particular approach. To Revan, the role of the teacher was not that of a teacher at all, more a mentor. A guide who might help out, but did their best to not make a decision for their student, or to force them into a frame of mind. "I will not tell you how to approach your problems. I'm a crafty person. I'll make you find your own solution. I assure you that your answer will work better for you than anything I could come up with."

"Though in all honesty if you ever want to spar. Feel free to ask. You might be surprised at how much you can learn from just one battle. You seem to take in knowledge quickly. Such an experience might be beneficial to you." Revan offered, since he always enjoyed a friendly—or in some cases not so friendly—sparring match. And as he said, there was a lot to be learned from a single battle. Some people even claimed that you never truly know a man until you've fought him. Whether that was true or not, the idea behind it was solid.

19Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Empty Re: Semblance Training!(Private|Revan) Wed Feb 24, 2016 2:56 am

Zan Drack

Zan Drack
Shaking his head, he knew what he needed to improve on and what he needed to do with his weapons. Zan needed to alter his weapons, in order to take actual bullets instead of just dust. He would add a slot within the weapon in order to have the dust that he acquires to enhance his bullets, but not be his main form of combat. He would use the dust sparingly and acquire an armory filled with the volatile substance before he did anything else. That session was over, Revan was more helpful to the young man than he thought he was.

“Thank you, but no thanks Professor Winterstone. I know what I need to do, I need to learn the basics of martial arts and add a melee form for my pistols, as well as alter them in order to use mostly regular bullets with my dust to enhance the bullets while using my Semblance to buff the bullets to provide more concussive force. Maybe, attempt to try and evolve my semblance in order to buff more than just my bullets. Thank you for helping me Professor,” Zan would say while bowing to the man.

No matter how much skill he had within one subject, he knew it would cost him his life some day. Zan needed to get skill within martial arts, or at least learn a style where he pistol whipped his opponents, or just straight hand to hand combat and not even do a melee form for his pistols. He had a lot of planning and designing to do in order for him to reach his full potential. Draining the last of his tea, Zan would put his vest, tie, and blazer back on before sheathing his pistols. He would walk towards the exit, and leave the hall.
[Exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum