You are not connected. Please login or register

Training and Advice (Private: Pearl)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Empty Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:28 am

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Raziel was having a... day... That was honestly the best way to put it. She had barely gone a whole day without thinking about Jessica. About her feelings, about how wrong this all was. She knew how wrong this was, yet she didn't want to fight it. To clear her mind she decided to hit up the training hall. A little practice with Aka'Ken was sure to calm her down.

She walked down the hall in her combat outfit, Aka'Ken on her belt. “You sure you're okay?” he asked.

Yeah I'm fine,” Raziel lied in response. To any who looked on it would seem as though she was speaking to herself. Only the one weilding Aka'Ken could hear him speak.

You know I can tell when you are lying,” Aka'Ken said disapprovingly, “I've known you long enough to pick that out.”

I just... need to practice,” Raziel said avoiding the issue. Aka'Ken didn't press any further. He knew that if he did she would just clam up and ignore him. Though she knew she couldn’t keep quiet about this forever. They were best friends after all.

Raziel reached the doors to the training hall, and walked in quietly.

2Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Empty Re: Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:30 am

Pearl Chephirah

Pearl Chephirah
Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) A9xD3p1

"Kya!"
The peerless unison of a forward step down swing, followed by the resounding force of her voice echoed throughout the training hall. Pearl's prowess was evident as beads of sweat rolled down her able-bodied form and tunic towards her bosom. Her robes and armor lying against the wall next to her drenched in her personal rain, it was unmistakable; she'd been here for hours. Her form was that of a black belt despite her repeated use, she began sliding along the floor from time to time from her own back and forth pacing. Luckily it had been late and no one was around or at least haven't been around for quite awhile.

Her tunic was as simple as most of her other clothing, despite it being soaked. Pearl wore finger-less long sleeve ebony gloves to match her starless sleeveless top. Under a olive hued tunic which snugged tightly around her frame, all made of wool, finally sported with her normal black collar that she could always be found wearing. She continued her constant step-back step-forward rhythm not giving herself a break for quite some time, that is until she heard the doors opening again. She was immediately surprised that anyone would be up this late at night.

Pearl's eyes glinted towards the doors through her wild golden mane to see a petite fox faunus. Her training was conclusive as she had an elegant stride to her step, her footsteps were as quiet as a starless sky. However, her posture was just as quiet as her steps as any one who was keen could see she was attempting to bring the least amount of attention to herself as possible. As her master always told her, 'silence is loud'. A warm smile appeared over Pearl's face as she rested her katana against her leg and waved over at the emerald eye'd fox. "Hey! Can I bother you for a towel lass?" her voice was velvety and came out like gentle honey as she pointed toward a basket near the door. "Thank you in advance lass~" Pearl's voice kept an upbeat ring to it as she kept panting with vigor while the sweat streamed down her outfit.

3Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Empty Re: Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Sun Mar 20, 2016 6:09 am

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Well this was a surpriuse, Raziel hadn't expected anyone else to be in the training hall. Oh well she could still get some practice in, though with someone else in the room it would be hard for her to relax like she had planned. The other person in the room looked like she had been training for hours. The slight sheen on her skin playing off the light from above.

Yeah sure, looks like you could use one,” As requested Raziel grabbed her a towel and as she approached it became obvious to her nose that this girl was going to need more than a towel, more like a full shower. It was odd to Raziel though that she didn't find the scent repulsive. Unlike the musky scent men gave off while working out, there was something more to the way girls smelled. It was more elegant, more feminine, more detailed, more attractive. A part of Raziel was disgusted at the idea, but the rest of her had come to terms with it.... mostly.

Here you go,” Raziel said handing the girl the towel. Okay what now? Just let her be? Strike up a conversation? Damn. Unfortunately as she questioned herself she stood there, a dumb expression dominating her face.

Say something you idiot!” Aka'Ken yelled, snapping her from her dumbfounded trance.

Oh right!” Raziel looked about trying to find something to use for conversation. She could talk about the weather or the school maybe. Why was she finding this so hard to do? She was normally fine with interacting with people. Of course she knew the reason, even if she asked herself why. Her thoughts were elsewhere, her thoughts were on a specific person, a specific white fox, her thoughts were on Jessica. Luckily for her however she noticed something to use to get the conversation started. “A fellow swords woman, and a fellow katana wielder too,” Raziel said trying to focus on the here and now.

4Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Empty Re: Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Sun Mar 20, 2016 8:10 pm

Pearl Chephirah

Pearl Chephirah
"Appreciated lass." Pearl's voice kept the same ring to it as before, with its unique tone of sweet and milky euphony. She giggled a bit to herself as she grabbed the towel and began to dry herself off. Her musk almost coming across as passionate fragrance that would be luscious to fellow faunus most likely. As soon as Pearl took a whiff of herself she snickered lightly. "Apologies lass, I promise I'm not in heat."

Drying herself off, she could see her soaking luster fading and she let small groans escape her delicate lips. Pearl watched the young woman's face as it spiraled into a turbulence of stress. 'She may not be that much of a social person' Pearl thought to herself before she caught eyes with the fox trailing off to her sword.

"Oh yeah! My mentor gave me this as part of a parting gift... Now it has become a part of me."
she laughed it off a bit revealing her faunus fangs a bit more now. Pearl's traits were very subtle so it was another quality they shared. She pointed toward her armor and clothing while snickering herself to a bit, "And that sweaty pile over there is the rest of my gifts." Keeping her nectarous tone while she eyed the disciplined fox.

5Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Empty Re: Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Sun Mar 20, 2016 9:49 pm

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Not in heat? Who in the hell was this girl? They barely know each other and that's what she says? Well she was interesting to say the least. Though she did smell good, strange, but good. Raziel still had not come completely to terms wit the fact that she found other girls, but she had to admit that they had a charm about them, that most men lacked.

Oh that's cool,” Raziel responded to the girls mention of her sword being a part of herself. She noticed that the girl had fangs, was she a faunus too? Gifts? Well that was an interesting way to put it. “Nice. Well this is Aka'Ken, my sword,” Raziel said unclasping Aka'Ken's sheath from her belt and bringing him up to show the girl. “I guess my mentor gave him to me, though I can't remember exactly. In any case he's been with me for as long as I can remember.” Raziel was starting to push her toughts from before back, and as a result was becoming more personable. 

6Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Empty Re: Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:45 am

Pearl Chephirah

Pearl Chephirah
Pearl's silvery orbs had a shiny glint to them as she was presented with the blade. She then flipped her katana around resting the flat side of the sword along the back of her fist. "Aka'ken... That's quite a fair name. It is for Red Blade right?" she stated while she eyed her own sword along with hers. Of course the fox's was sheathed but she knew the meaning of the name. She was impressed that despite Raz's size she was able to even wield the katana and it was clear from her earlier stride that she was most likely adept.

"That's quite interesting... And oh! My mistake... My name is Pearl lass." she immediately shook her head at her own stupidity, her auric strands waving around in her face as she then made rough breathe attempting to blow the strands from her face. "But yes lass, that's quite interesting. A lass and a lion with katanas and mysterious mentors. What are the odds?" She let out a hearty laugh, she never believed anything was up to chance and this wasn't either. The coincidences were too convenient for her. She rose her head a bit while she kept giggling before returning her gaze to Raz's as she kept presenting her katana without a sheathe to her new (hopefully) fox friend.

7Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Empty Re: Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Mon Mar 21, 2016 3:21 pm

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Raziel twirled Aka'Ken about in his sheath. “Yeah, It's kinda a pretty telling name, but it works,” Raziel spoke with a slight giggle, this sword was more than just some red blade that was for sure. Raziel stopped spinning Aka'Ken then drew enough of him to show his blade, “And it's more than a figurative name.”

Oh... right... well it's nice to meet you, name's Raziel,” She said fully sheathing Aka'Ken once more. A Lion? “So does that mean that you're a Faunus also? Not trying to offend you or anything, it's just well...” Raziel swished her tail back and forth while her nine inch ears twitched, “Not everyone has traits as pronounced as mine.” As far as Faunus go, there were rarely any others who's traits were as obvious as her's. Of course there was... Oh just great, now she was thinking about HER again. Raziel's face flushed slightly at the thought. Hopefully the lioness, Pearl as she was named, didn't notice. 

8Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Empty Re: Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Tue Mar 22, 2016 4:35 pm

Pearl Chephirah

Pearl Chephirah
Pearl's eyes glinted some more. She adored weapons and armors and the like to an almost stereotypical feline-curiosity. She combed over her blade with a ravenous look. "Look at the craftsmanship! This definitely has to be one of the new sky metals to obtain a sheen like that. And you keep it sharpened, wet stone perhaps...? The artistry is immaculate lass." she clearly got a bit excited before she let out a faint giggle. "I'm sorry, I always enjoy seeing weapons like this... I assume Iai style?" before Pearl ran her finger along the sheathe in a slow manner.

She was quite adept with different sword arts, especially since Pearl had a built in sheathe in her suit not one that could be used in combat properly. And seeing another sword fighter, especially a faunus enticed her.

"Pleasure to meet you... Raziel~" she purred and rolled her name off of the tongue and teeth and a low growl followed. One of a definite predator; in this case the lion that stood before Raz. She twirled her sword around and extended the handle portion to Raziel so she could take a close look if she was curious, while her other hand roamed towards her hair to just brush out her hair from her face, but to no avail. "Faunus through and through love, I'm proud, not offended.. But I am envious of your pronounced ears. I only have this burdensome hair!" she stated while comically blowing strands out of her mouth before having a light chortle.

9Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Empty Re: Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Wed Mar 23, 2016 6:51 pm

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Hahahahahahahahahaha! Oh man this girl know nothing!” Aka'Ken laughed obnoxiously as Pearl looked him over. In response Raziel only gave him a disapproving glance. Man he could be a bit of a jerk at times. “Iai? Uh.... no. I never really studded any real school of swordsmanship. I just kinda learned how to use Aka'Ken, Julyet didn't use a katana so I had to figure it out on my own,” Raziel said shrugging some.

Boo!” Aka'Ken shouted as Pearl ran her finger along his sheath. Only those in contact with him, which included his sheath when he wore it, could hear him. Though seeing that she was only touching him with one finger the connection would be rather weak.

Raziel moves her ears about with a smile “Yeah, they are pretty nice, useful too. Though sometimes they can be a pain. Do you know how hard it is to find headphones that fit a pair of almost foot long ears? Not to mention all the wonderful [sarcasm intensifies] things you hear with them even if you don't want to. And don't get me started on my tail,” Raziel said bringing her tail about to the front of her person as she looked over Pearl's sword. It looked like a good sword, but honestly Raziel didn't know enough to say much more than that.

10Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Empty Re: Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:51 am

Pearl Chephirah

Pearl Chephirah
Pearl's eyes flashed when she heard a faint noise, she just dismissed it as a coo coming from the fox among her speech and just smiled seeing Raz's ears flutter and she giggled with Raz's jokes. "I can see how those big ol' ears might be a problem love~" she said tilting her head and gazing into the fox's eyes. She was quite surprised to hear that the girl never had any formal training despite how easy she was wielding and maneuvering the weapon. "It's like me finding a hair dresser. Or even cutting this beast on my head." she stated with a similarly joking tone while smiling at Raz.

She then began walking over to her sweaty pile of clothes while the faint sheen of sweat could still be seen on her back. Her pheromones still clinging to her form while the cloth sat on her shoulder. "So are you alright? you looked deep in thought when you came darling~" She trailed off, keeping a concerned tone as Pearl didn't want to pry but she didn't want to just do nothing. She was caring for anyone, especially those who she could relate too as she sheathed her sword in what looked like a compartment in her armor along the back, clearly not a normal sheathe like Raz had.

11Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Empty Re: Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Thu Mar 24, 2016 6:47 pm

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
I can imagine that being a pain,” Raziel said twirling about Aka'Ken in his sheath. As Pearl turned about to face hear gear Raziel drew Aka'Ken and began to spin him about in a move that looked like it would be more at home being used with a rapier. Of course with her strength she didn't have to worry about Aka'Ken's increased weight. In one fast yet powerful stroke she brought Aka'Ken down on one of the dummies, slicing it in half.

Me... I was... uh.... and... um...” Raziel said suddenly no longer focused and wielding Aka'Ken like an amateur. Think... don't be an idiot. With a deep breath Raziel went back to practicing with Aka'Ken holding the sheath in her left hand as a blocking device. “Well... let me see... how to put this... um... okay, so a friend of mine came to me looking for advice, but I honestly don't know how to help her, and I don't know if she is willing to go to see a professional about this,” Raziel said hoping to disguise her own problems by making up some friend who was in the same situation. 

12Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Empty Re: Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:13 pm

Pearl Chephirah

Pearl Chephirah

Pearl Chephirah

Pearl couldn't help but let out a small giggle as she saw the fox girl fumbling with both her words and her weapon. But she couldn't help to take note of her form, she seemed more of a natural than formally trained. Probably a much closer bond with her blade then Pearl's and her katana Nemean. She took off her elongated black gloves as they were dripping with trapped sweat. She just made a slightly disgusted face as she placed it all in a neat pile and wrapping it all up in her equally sweaty cloak.

Pearl then turned to listen to Raz as she walked a bit closer to her her pheromones and heat still rising off her body, it was clear her hair wasn't the only thing that was a distinction of her being a lioness. It didn't even occur to Pearl that her musk might be affecting the female as well as she stood only about arm distance at this point just listening carefully.

She immediately began grinning at Raz seeing right through her story but she wasn't going to mention it. It was their first time meeting so she was going to respect her fellow faunus. She purred lightly as she pondered. "Well first love, do you feel she needs professional help?" she stated such, hoping the young woman would continue.

Mood: Thoughtful
Condition: Fatigued
Health: 100
Aura: 200

13Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Empty Re: Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:32 pm

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
It was odd, Raziel wouldn't normally be willing to talk about this, even indirectly, with anyone, not even Aka'Ken. Yet something was urging her to open up. In all honesty though she needed this, she needed to talk to someone. “I don't think so... I mean she was having a rough time of it for a go there, but I think the worst is behind her. At this point she is just well... a little background may help here. My friend is a bit of a sucker for love you could say. But she had her heart broken so many times that she eventually gave up, even refused or was fearful, of love. And that's not even the only issue. The person she fell in love with this time is another girl,” Raziel said still practicing with the dummies, getting into a good rhythm.

She seems to have come to terms with how she feels about this girl she fell for, but the issue is she doesn't want her heart to be broken again, so she decided not to do anything about it, that and she feels weird and... well wrong for falling for another girl.”

14Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Empty Re: Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Sat Mar 26, 2016 3:07 am

Pearl Chephirah

Pearl Chephirah

Pearl Chephirah

Pearl continued to nod and listen making sure she fully was absorbing everything Raziel was telling her. As she was she scanned the training arena for anything that could make a seat and once she saw stools by the boxing ring she motioned Raziel to them as they continued speaking, offering her a stool as well. She wanted Raziel to stop obliterating the dummies or at the very least she knew it'd be better for Raziel to not attempt to distract herself. Pearl wasn't going to act like she wasn't exhausted, but she would definitely keep her faint smile trickled along her face as she was very intrigued at the fox and her dilemma so far.

After listening to her trail off Pearl would smile before attempting to brush some hair out of her face. Fully realizing that this friend was her she just stayed quiet before giving several quiet nods and tilting her head at her, her own hair falling in front of her face. "Well... what is wrong with feelings for another girl or woman love? They are still a person through and through and attraction is natural."  she stated actually pretty reassuringly. She wanted to show Raziel that the correlation between her fear and her new love was only imaginary. And in that endeavor she spoke in a very gentle voice and making sure she kept herself fully engaged in conversation with Raz. "Would her being a man change your fear of love, love?~"  she inquired.

Mood: Thoughtful

15Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Empty Re: Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Sat Mar 26, 2016 9:06 pm

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Raziel continued to slash away at the dummies until Pearl offered her the chance to sit down on a stool. On her seat Raziel balanced Aka'Ken on her shoulder, blade up. A long sigh left her as she listened to what pearl had to say. “Yeah... I mean she never thought she would like another girl, and in the past she had always liked guys,” Raziel said with a long sigh. Her eyes went wide when pearl spoke about Raziel, and not the imaginary friend, which meant that the ruse didn't work. Damn it.

Words tried to escape Raziel yet failed to come out. With nothing to say she dropped her head, staring at the spot between her feet. There was a long moment were she sat there doing nothing. Well here they come again, she didn't know why but they came. Tears began to fall, splashing each time they hit the ground. In the back of her mind she was angry, very angry. She had just sown weakness, that was unacceptable, why had she done something so stupid, why didn't she just keep her mouth shut?

16Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Empty Re: Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Sun Mar 27, 2016 12:50 am

Pearl Chephirah

Pearl Chephirah

Pearl Chephirah

Pearl's eyes widened as she hesitantly rose both hands at Raziel. Aww, she didn't mean to make her cry. She slightly panicked and spoke with a bit more trepidation, "Oh n-no lass I'm sorry! I didn't mean to make you cry... Uhh uhh!" she looked around the immediate area before just thinking to herself, 'fuck it' and took the first half of her tunic off, revealing her slender but extremely vigorously toned body and triple pierced ears before handing it to Raz. "Please lass, no need to cry love. Here~" Her tunic was the epitome of her pheromones and overall musk, the warm honey in tandem with her natural candied vanilla musk was quite potent but she wasn't thinking about that she just wanted the dear faunus to relax. The only thing covering Pearl's body was a loose black tunic that hung very low and revealed many battle scars, clearly from other Grimm. However, they were very old.

She would sigh with a small smile looking at her before fixing her own collar and wild hair a bit, the fox was quite adorable, innocent even, and Pearl couldn't help but think to how she was when she was going through her own feelings. "Lass, it's okay.. it's okay." before placing a gentle hand on her shoulder with a smile. "I can see you've been struggling to come to cope with this lass..." Pearl took a long pause before turning Raziel to face her if she allowed her too, Pearl's silvery orbs gleaming a bit before looking to her face. "Raziel, there is nothing wrong with you. Do you hear me lass, nothing at all." she purred making sure she kept eye contact with the young fox. "Attraction is natural and love is pure. You can't help your feelings dear. The only thing different between a man and a woman is where their tail is." making a half joke with a small giggle hoping to make her laugh before tilting her head at Raz, "There is nothing wrong with you love~" repeating herself in that reassuring tone.

Mood: Repentant

17Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Empty Re: Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Sun Mar 27, 2016 1:52 am

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Drops of salty water continued to fall from Raziel's face as Pearl made her apology. “No... It's not... your... fault,” Raziel said in between sobs as she was handed the tunic. It smelled nice, very nice. It was sweaty and left residual dampness on her face as she wiped her tear. Something about it made her heart beat faster. Nope! Nope! Nope! This is not what it seems, there is another explanation. One was bad enough but two? Not possible?

As Pearl spoke Raziel brought her knees up to her chest and hugged them tightly. “But... Isn't love supposed to be some kind of chemical reaction or something, in the brain, that is meant to make people want to procreate the species and everything...” Raziel said still clutching the tunic in one hand, “Then why... why would I love another girl... wouldn't that mean that there was something wrong... with me?”

18Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Empty Re: Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Sun Mar 27, 2016 4:27 am

Pearl Chephirah

Pearl Chephirah

Pearl Chephirah

As soon as Raziel uttered those words about something being wrong with her again, Pearl almost leapt from her stool to hug Raz. Obtaining long sniffles herself, but she drew them back quite quickly just holding her tight before whispering in her ear. "No, nothing is wrong with you. You are the same person you were yesterday. You've just come to love all people and that's beautiful." her voice semi trembling from just feeling her own emotion swell up as she let out a sigh. Her deep swelling musk was clinging to both of them, there was no escaping her own pheromones. They became more palpable as she began to feel more emotional for Raziel, before placing a gentle kiss on her cheek. She would stay in that hug as long as she could, her well-toned arms offering a very comforting hug as she rubbed the middle of her back patting her gently. She'd stay there in silence for quite awhile.

Pearl released her and put her hands together, closing her silvery orbs to avoid herself from crying. Attempting to hide such from Raziel because it wasn't her fault for the rain to erupt from her eyes, but she had been in the same mind state as Raz a long time ago. "Please don't cry lass, there's no need too." She tilted her head slightly at her before fluttering her eyes at the fox closing them once more. "Mating... or the feeling to mate is a biological action in the brain and whatnot... Love is a choice. Sometimes conscious or subconscious." she said with a smile before having an idea. "You look like the kind of person that would enjoy sweets lass, I have some cake and candy back at my dorm if you'd like~" she offered because of how late it was getting and she doubted the fox wanted to have a revelation in a Training hall. At the very least Pearl could take a shower and Raziel would be able to have someone to talk to her throughout the night. Pearl's pheromones were almost overpowering. 

Mood: Repentant

19Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Empty Re: Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Sun Mar 27, 2016 5:00 am

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
The sudden hug from Pearl caught Raziel off guard and knocked Aka'Ken to the ground behind her. Without thinking she hugged back not saying anything in response to what Pearl had said. Part of her wanted to believe the lioness, while the rest of her was... distracted. In her chest she could feel her heart pounding faster and faster. Wow Pearl smelled nice, really nice. There was something alluring about the smell, it made Raziel want to trust Pearl, to believe her, to stay close to her. The kiss that was planted on her cheek was reassuring. Like that she sat not interrupting the silence.

But like all good things this eventually ended as Pearl pulled out of the hug. Raziel reaches up to clear some of the tears from her face. She felt better, much better than she had when she walked in to the training hall. “Yeah... sweets sound nice,” She said in an almost depressed voice and without really thinking about it, not that she was going to pass up sweets in the first place. Suddenly she realized the still had Pearl's tunic in her hand. In a jerky yet swift motion the held it out for Pearl to take. “Thanks... for letting me borrow this.”

20Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Empty Re: Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:15 pm

Pearl Chephirah

Pearl Chephirah

Pearl Chephirah

Pearl smiled before waving her hand at Raziel, "Keep it love. It'll be a sign of new friendships!" she exclaimed in an over-exaggerated manner. She just continued smiling at Raziel doing anything she could to even get the young fox to smile. Her eyes semi-glossy as she continued to close them to prevent herself from tearing as she took an exasperated sigh rising from her stool before drumming on her stomach. "I can't finish all the candy from my mentor by myself love. So I hope you enjoy exotic sweets!" she said with a warm smile before turning to walk to her pile of musky gear. 

Once the slung her cloak and armor over her shoulder, she gave a quick struggle. "Oof!" as she chuckled a bit, adjusting herself. "I'm more tired than I thought lass." she said with a smile, before looking toward Raz. She slowly walked back over to her Sword and grabbed it for her, holding it in her other hand as she held all of her gear over her shoulder. "Whenever you're ready dear."

Mood: Helpful

21Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Empty Re: Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Mon Mar 28, 2016 5:59 pm

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Oh,” Raziel said holding the green tunic. A slight smile came across her face as she looked at Pearl. There was something disarming about her, it made Raziel want to trust her. The rational part of her mind said not to trust this feeling, but that part of her was loosing. “I like just about anything sweet,” Raziel said halfheartedly. As Pearl got up to grab her gear, Raziel watched and when she wasn't looking Raziel brought the tunic to her face and gave it a long sniff. For whatever reason this thing smelled amazing. For a brief moment Raziel remembered something about pheromones that she had read in a book when she was younger, though the thought quickly dissipated along with her worries. Whatever was happening to her was relaxing at least.

Wow, what kind of magic do you posses woman?” Aka'Ken said as Pearl picked him up, “She doesn't even talk about that stuff with me.” 

22Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Empty Re: Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:15 am

Pearl Chephirah

Pearl Chephirah

Pearl Chephirah

Pearl's musk wasn't going anywhere from that tunic as she thoroughly sweated in it and she didn't care about her clothing that much, she preferred less clothing anyway as she only brought the tunic to wear under her armor. The other black half of the tunic rested quite low on her body especially with all the sweat that was in it, musk just clinging to her like an aura of a semblance. Her scent had to have been radiating off of that tunic since she had been wearing it all day. "Well if you enjoy sweet things love.." she trailed off half-jokingly before sticking her tongue out at her. 

Then she heard a voice in her head which made her kind of do a double take around her surroundings, her face becoming a curious but semi-serious look. It was low and rumbling, reminded her of a wolf growling. It reminded her of Wulf's. She just shook her head and dismissed it as her 'switch' acting up again.Took a heavy breathe and then motioned with her head. "Come on Raziel, I'll lead the way love~" she said sweetly. Her gentle voice sounding as warm as her smell before she began her walk back to the dorms leading the way.

(OOC: Exit Pearl) 

Mood: Helpful

23Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Empty Re: Training and Advice (Private: Pearl) Tue Mar 29, 2016 1:31 am

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Okay,” Raziel said standing at taking Aka'Ken from Pearl before sliding him back into his sheath.

What's up with you?” Aka'Ken asked sounding like a concerned parent.

I don't know,” Raziel whispered quiet enough so that Pearl couldn't hear. In all honesty she didn't know why she was acting the way she was. Maybe it was just the accumulated feelings had gotten to much and she had to talk about it. Maybe Pearl was just too disarming and Raziel had put down her guard. After all she hated talking about her feelings, even with Aka'Ken or Julyet. In any case she was offered some sweets and maybe a chance to talk to Pearl more, which could help her out with what she was going through. With a long deep breath she latched Aka'Ken to her belt and began to follow Pearl.

You sure this is a good idea?” Aka'Ken asked her. In truth she didn't know.

[Exit]

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum