You are not connected. Please login or register

Some training; MASTER SOYATA STYLE! (Private/ Kyle and Kenneth)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Magnus Mist

Magnus Mist
Soyata had arranged for a training room. It was 6 am, and he got into the room, and saw that it was the normal way, will weapon racks and all, but there was something missing. He went to the closet and dug into it, and found a mat. A large mat, but it was a martial arts mat. He'd use this for training, and for showing them submissions. He was good at those, but he was even better at using his staff to beat people up. He still remembered that he shouldn't kill, as his father would be displeased. After thinking this, he put the mat down and then grabbed a piece of paper and put down, very specific words.

'The first two get some free training'

Nothing else was started, at all, but then again, he wasn't exactly known for stating everything. He was known for being good at hitting people, and to be fair, he was fantastic at that. He went outside and put that on the door, and went back inside and sat down on the Mat, waiting.

Kyle Lepida

Kyle Lepida
Kyle was dragging his twin around the training area with his claws on his hands. The main reason they were there was because Kenneth hasn't gotten a chance to explore that area yet to be honest Kyle didn't really feel like going to doing anything recently the only thing that he could think of was that night on the roof where he had to rely on his brother and a girl with black hair named Severa to save him Kyle had both the memory and the wounds from that day although at this point it was save for him to be moving he knew he should push himself too much. Kyle looked at his brother and said "Kenneth come on are you done yet? You said that if I took you around the training area that we would do some actual training so I expect you to keep your word like a good brother would." Kyle's main objective differed from his brother because his brother wanted to check out this area and he actually wanted to do some training so after thinking for awhile he said "Okay I have an idea why don't we spar a little and for every time you beat me we will explore a new section of this area. Well what do you think it sounds like a good compromise don't it?" 

Kenneth Lepida

Kenneth Lepida
For Kenneth and his sense of exploration getting to explore the training grounds was like Christmas to him he was so happy. Although when he heard his brother asking him if he were done it seemed to annoy him and he said back "No I am not done exploring yet in order to have the best fighting experience it is good to know the area you are fighting in is it not? When he heard his brothers form of a compromise  and the only thing he could reply with was "Is fighting how you always solve things?! Besides weren't you ya know severely injured not too long ago?... But since you seem keen on wanting to fight then I guess I will indulge you a little however I will be going a lot easier on you than I normally would." Kenneth thought back to the night that he was referring to which caused him to feel a little sad he didn't want to see he brother like that ever again so maybe it would be better if they got a little stronger.

Magnus Mist

Magnus Mist
The two that entered the room he looked over, and saw that they were quite alike. It was quite an interesting thing, training two twins would be quite the fling. It is something you don't get everyday when you get older, as you seem to become more like glass and less like a boulder. It was such a bothersome thing that Soyatas managed to avoid, seemingly due to his lack of aging. Not to say he doesn't feel the aging, he does, it's just that it might not show. For this lack of show, his praise for those shone through the blank and boring blow of what would be a facade.

He yawned, and said, "Hello, I'm Soyata Xerxes, however. You will call me Master Soyata at all times, or get hit with my staff. I can, and will, teach you all the skills you need to survive in a fight to the death if you only have your hands to use."

Kyle Lepida

Kyle Lepida
Kyle didn't notice the man with white hair until he said something which caused him to look over at him. Kyle then spoke to the man "I am Kyle Lepida" Kyle then thought Who is this guy?.. Whatever he said to call him Master Soyata right? But what is he master of?.. Should we trust him?.. Well I mean he did say he would teach us to be better fighters and I don't want to rely on my brother.. I mean I am the older on which means he should be the one that relies on me to protect him right?.. If this guy tries to hurt Kenneth then I will have to try my best to protect him. But I can't try to fight this guy if he is able to call himself a master that must mean he is pretty strong.. Right so if anything goes wrong grab Kenneth and run that is my only option. Kyle then looked at his brother to see what he had to say if he was going to say anything to the white haired man.

Kenneth Lepida

Kenneth Lepida
Kenneth saw his brother address a man that called himself Master Soyata and after his brother introduced himself Kenneth knew it was his turn and Kenneth said "I am Kenneth Lepida.. Master Soyata do you mind me asking just what kind of master are you? Do you teach something like kung-fu or Taichi.. Maybe you teach some other style?" Kenneth knew he was being a little more talkative than his brother and his reasons for that was because he was curious about who this person was and he wanted to know just what exactly they were singing up for. Kenneth also thought Well I guess it would be better to get to know him now that way if he turns out to be a bad guy there might be a chance of beating him if he tries to go for either me or Kyle... But first it might be better to just wait and watch him see if going up against him in a fight would be the best option

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum