You are not connected. Please login or register

The Hunt Availability Reference List

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1The Hunt Availability Reference List Empty The Hunt Availability Reference List Mon Feb 22, 2016 6:02 am

Kei

Kei
So basically to make things easier in setting up a hunt, put whether you're open to joining any hunt with your character and if you're available for GMing a Grimm for a hunt. That way, if someone needs to find someone for a certain role for a hunt, they can reference this thread for who to contact. If your availability changes, just edit your post so it in this thread so that it becomes accurate.

Myself?

Participating in a hunt: Available

GMing for a hunt: Available

2The Hunt Availability Reference List Empty Re: The Hunt Availability Reference List Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:43 am

Erika Zenith

Erika Zenith
I like this!

Hunting: Open!
GMing: Open!

3The Hunt Availability Reference List Empty Re: The Hunt Availability Reference List Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:22 pm

Erin Cross

Erin Cross
For both of my chars Avy and Erin:

Hunting: Always Available
GMing: Selective availability (depends on my mood)

4The Hunt Availability Reference List Empty Re: The Hunt Availability Reference List Sat Feb 27, 2016 12:51 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Hunting: For Richard and Flash it pends the party, for Haze she'll lead a hunt but not be offered a place but anyone can have Errante on a hunt if they'll take him
GMing: I'm best at multiple smaller grimm e.g. 3 Beowulf/creep and not as good at the likes of deathstalker (think I'm okay-ish at nevermore) and I'm open to Gm up to 3 threads, though that number may drop based on tests

5The Hunt Availability Reference List Empty Re: The Hunt Availability Reference List Sat Feb 27, 2016 1:24 pm

Akui

Akui
Akui: Always up for a hunt.
Lucy: Doesn't hunt. At all.
Xavier: Not super active with him, but a hunt may be the way to start again. Five Topic Limit.
Zun: Also not super active with him, but he loves punching things, so yes. Five Topic Limit.
Pending Characters: Dunno about their personalities yet, can't say.

GMing: YES! With the new rules, I am GM crazy right now, as it is the only way for Lucy to get EXP and moniez outside of Shadow Missions, and those are limited. If you are looking for a GM, PLEASE hit me up!

http://www.discordapp.com/#5424

6The Hunt Availability Reference List Empty Re: The Hunt Availability Reference List Tue Mar 08, 2016 7:43 pm

Scott Cashew

Scott Cashew
Hunting: Open to hunting with anyone that needs people.

GMing: Not currently would like to work on my character a bit first.

7The Hunt Availability Reference List Empty Re: The Hunt Availability Reference List Wed Mar 09, 2016 4:50 am

Olivia Hood

Olivia Hood
Olivia is always ready, but likes to attack from a distance.

Hunts: open
Gming: open for smaller threads.

8The Hunt Availability Reference List Empty Re: The Hunt Availability Reference List Wed Mar 23, 2016 11:20 pm

Café Noir

Café Noir
Hunts: Ask
GMing: Always ($_$)

9The Hunt Availability Reference List Empty Re: The Hunt Availability Reference List Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:10 pm

Kaiwen Zhu

Kaiwen Zhu
Hunts: Always Ready
GMing: Is still a bit new to it, but is always up for it.

10The Hunt Availability Reference List Empty Re: The Hunt Availability Reference List Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:05 am

Korrea Sunset

Korrea Sunset
Hunts: Count me in ALWAYS! It can help my character with getting a specific friend that would understand his past and connect with.
GMing: Hmmm I'd like to, it would help with EXP and Lien but... somebody give me the rules for GMing?
Availability: Usually just send me a PM, online usually 7am to 11am GMT -6 and 9pm to like 2am GMT -6.

Just won't be available tomorrow (April 26th, 2016). Haha.

11The Hunt Availability Reference List Empty Re: The Hunt Availability Reference List Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:54 am

Toriera

Toriera
Who doesn't want to go on a hunt with the sexy Dust teacher ;p

Participating in a hunt: Available

GMing for a hunt: Maybe later when I start to have more free time

12The Hunt Availability Reference List Empty Re: The Hunt Availability Reference List Tue May 17, 2016 3:20 pm

Josh Sanguine

Josh Sanguine
Hunts: Always available.
GMing: Not available, sorry.

13The Hunt Availability Reference List Empty Re: The Hunt Availability Reference List Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:57 pm

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti
Hunts: If Lapis Survives " Prologue: Grimm Departure " and Officially arrives to the Academy, Then he shall be available for Hunts 24/7!!!!

GMing: Always Available for anyone. Some say even after I go to sleep, my Ghost remains on the site to Post O.O Scary right!? While Im new on this site and have yet to do this for anyone, I love playing things for other people so hit me up, give me a moment to catch up on the thread, then it's on! Hmmm....I should make something for Grimm Posts. Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

14The Hunt Availability Reference List Empty Re: The Hunt Availability Reference List Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:31 pm

Marcus Goldstein

Marcus Goldstein
Hunting: Looking for GM

As GM: Available

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum