You are not connected. Please login or register

Fire dances In Ice. (Merlynn/Angelina private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

merlynn

merlynn
merlynn cleans the room up, while waiting with a heart full of passion and lust. Why was she so attracted to this white doe that haunted her even in her dreams every moment she tries to get closer some thing stopped her. Well not tonight she would try to play with said doe. After her room was spotless, the floors where swept and washed as the clothes where all put away the horned doe cleaned her self up and put on a dress her mother scent her for a prom dance here at the school. It covered her legs but a slit up the side to her hip allowed it to move freely not restricting her movement just in case she decided to dance. From the hip up it faded away showing her torso but hid her rather plush c cup breasts. the dress its self was a aqua color same to her own aura. she then used some of annushukas makeup to give her lips a little more color with a soft salmon lipstick. merlynn then sat on Angelinas bed waiting for the white doe to come back from class. she learned her schedule down pretty nicely. She just hoped the Sugarcube would enjoy her looks even though one of her horns was broken, she was trying to show the doe she was not all ways a clustered mess. but of course the doe was panicking on the inside what if annushuka was the one to come in first. what if Angelina hated it. Well she kept her self calm for the most part waiting... and waiting. Every second her heart beat faster as her eyes fixed on the door, her mouth becoming parched at so many thoughts running through her head.

http://theeighthcontinent.forumotion.com/

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna

After her dust class, Angelina was lamenting her school schedule. However, learning about the effects of dust and the human body was quite interesting. The ivory princess felt the need to learn more about the dust she was using. She needed power, and more power meant more control, but no one understood her lust for vengeance, not even her sister to a degree. They were the last of their family due to circumstances beyond their control. There would be vengeance, hell to pay, fire and brimstone would lay waste to anyone who gotten in their way. But that was... for another time.

The albino queen caught wind of a festival happening regarding a tournament. Angelina couldn't contain her tendencies and this would be great to putting herself to the ultimate test. She thought to herself though that she only had two who would definitely join. Her sister, of course would join and Merlynn she could most likely coerce but she needed a fourth. Someone who would be capable and someone who had an ability that Angelina didn't have. She pondered this as she stormed down the hall with a scoff to herself about the idea of joining the singles as well. 

This all came to a halt as she opened her dorm room, spotless she thought with a bit of slight shock about it but was ultimately pleased with. The crimson eyed angel then shifted her gaze toward Merlynn. It had been the first time she had seen her or laid eyes on her in a week. Beyond that though, merlynn was..  clean, well-dressed and in a word, pretty. However something was off and her scarlet orbs flashed toward Merlynn's missing horn. Angelina was having mixed emotions about it, but ultimately, Merlynn was not only her roommate but she was a faunus, same as her even, which was quite rare for the Albino seraph. And the fact that someone had the audacity to attack her, let alone harm the poor woman. Vengeance would be had, but for now, she had to tend to the wounded.

Angelina placed her things to the floor and strode to the young woman with grace, Angelina wearing her usual white fencing outfit which buttoned along her form with her white flats which just aided in her graceful steps. She would attempt to trail her hand to Merlynn's chin while eyeing her horn, even ignoring the fact that Merlynn was on Angelina's bed letting out a small exhale that smelled of strawberries and peppermint. "Who did this to you?"  her tone reeked of violence through it's bleak tone and Angelina's overall frozen demeanor as soon as she saw Merlynn's injury.

Mood: Vehemence
Condition: Perfect
Health: 130
Aura: 170

merlynn

merlynn
Merlynns heart pounded as Angelina's finer touched her chin with a soft touch then she noticed her tone and that angelinas eyes where not on her, but her injured horn, Merlynn looked away her tone seemed different. "Oh its nothing Just a had a good spar is all. Just some drunk man defending his gummy worms from my carnivore appetite.. actually it happened the same day i kissed you Angelina. It'll grow back but i'll probably break it soon again. it's only three months of growth." she took her hand to Angelina's and moved it to her injured horn to let her feel the horn the fact if she did touch it it would make her wince. "my horns are fragile... unlike my fathers that could take a sword or even a bullet with out breaking, mine are like fragile glass in comparison. a good whack will break them.. its painful but I've grown used to the pain. But its why I like you, you don't have physical horns, Your horns are your words... I admire that, even if I could pin you in 10 seconds flat." merlynn spoke but she didn't know it angelina was listening as her words where soft. "an your tail you can always show signs of being a faunus.... but me if my horns break to much i look human. thats not some thing i really fond of." moving her right leg she attempted to move it up Angelina side to grip the scabbard of of her rapier with her toes. she looked up at ther with a sly smirk. "so.... like the room?" she ask almost wanting gratification from Angelina, turning her head a little to listen her, as the cut from Angelina was showing its self, it was almost completely healed and would leave no scars at all.

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna

Angelina Luna

A spar? This woman would excuse the injury on herself as a spar? Angelina was both furious and troubled. A spar was done at half speed or half strength, this was clearly an injury meant to hurt. So close to her head as well, Angelina could not let this slide but her rage was being abated by Merlynn's deluge of compliments, comparing the woman's horns to Angelina's overall blunt command. Commenting on her tail's subtlety that she does not attempt to hide which was proclamation enough as a faunus.

Angelina let out a second exhale, her facial expression remained that of ice but anyone could see the frenzied look in her scarlet eyes as Merlynn winced at Angelina's delicate touch to the young woman's horns. She glided her hand back under her chin realizing Merlynn's craving, almost borderline urgency for Angelina's recognition as despite all this... the doe simply just wanted to know Angelina's thoughts about the cleanliness of the room.

"The room is... how it should be." she said still holding onto Merlynn's chin while turning it from side to side nimbly as to not hurt the poor doe. She couldn't fully compliment the woman for doing what she was supposed to do, but she didn't feel the need to be upset, her focus on the injury still. Angelina knelled to meet Merlynn's height on the bed. Despite having her father's features inside and out, she had her mother's devotion to her fellow faunus, especially of the deer variety where as her sister had mother's looks and overall jaunty demeanor but kept very few hints of her father. As such, Angelina could be seen as motherly especially toward other faunus, while she observed the young woman quietly.

Angelina would drag Merlynn's chin downwards while Angelina placed a compassionate but delicate kiss on the young woman's forehead with a sigh as she rose back up to place her rapier away. "You mustn't let anyone ever do this to you again..." she said curbing her fury with an almost whispered tone while she walked back and forth from the closet. "You are a stag! The few and the dignified! You may not be graceful as I, but you must know that... You are more beautiful than any other faunus or human out there." she stated walking over to the young woman, clearly Angelina had much pride in her heritage and she expected the same from anyone around her.

Angelina threw her shoes off before motioning to merlynn to stand, her height apparent now. "If you are going to dress marvelous for me, then you need to dress just as dazzling for yourself." she said with a half-curtsy then motioning for Merlynn to do the same. "However, being alluring is half the battle." Angelina's words, compliments but shrewd at the same time, her tone being quite precise as she spoke before motioning merlynn to stand up once more.

Mood: Caretaking
Condition: Perfect
Health: 130
Aura: 170

merlynn

merlynn
Not overly proud of the remark about the room coming from angelina But she did noticed she was more interested on her horn, was her broken horn really that more important, its not like it was a uncommon thing for merlynn to break them from time to time even her horns get heavy when the grow to much. So having them broken every once an a good while helped her keep balance, but this time it was a bit further down then she liked too close to her head really. But her thoughts where halted when Merlynn felt the soft kiss given by the icy doe, it gave her a slight shivered but merlynn couldn't hide it. Shaking like a small massager for a brief moment only to have the small blush wiped from her face.

Hearing angelina demanding that no one ever break her horns again Merlynn found it was time to speak. "they where going for my legs..... I'll break my horn's any day....... Just to save my legs." she said as she ran one of her hands down the slit in her dress over one of her strong legs, supple to the touch but the muscle there could be felt. the tone Merlynn took was a sadden fearful one but she understood a little more now Angelina was acting quite proud for a faunus, then hearing the comment to merlynn was beautiful made her blush come back and her eyes watered just a little. Merlynn was just as fragile as her horns, tough to a point unless you where strong enough to shatter them. For merlynn compliments and gifts of affection where like taking a hammer to glass, you get a reaction out of her even maybe get her riled up quicker too.

Watchign angelina she noticed her taking off her shoes then motioned for her to get up. Strange Merlynn though as she listened to her and stood up her self, Standing only 2 inches taller then the white doe even with no shoes on. The flow of her dress was very straight tell she attempted to move thent it flowed like water in the wind. Merlynn then bowed to Angelina raising the side of her skirt as if to curtsy fully. "I only dressed like this because I thought you might like it. Its the last gift that I've received from my mother in a long time. But I could never wear any thing like this in a fight. It be ruined in the first swing." Merlynns dress was tight in some places more then others but her legs where the most able to move. she stood infront of angelina wondering what her plan was, after all merlynn eyed the clock briefly an noticed the time, she figured she might want to mention it. "Ange, your next class starts in 10 minutes..." Being Mindful for the silver haired doe's ideal time frame which made her predicable, this was how Abigail was able to set this up. This was how angline might be able to understand merlynns mind set a little more, she studied by watching and was able to remember patterns much easier.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum