You are not connected. Please login or register

Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Empty Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:34 pm

Bartolomeu Aleksander

Bartolomeu Aleksander
Bart was standing in the hallway looking completely lost. He had been trying to find the cafeteria or anywhere to eat really for the past half hour now. He had been past the Academy entrance, around the courtyard, past his Dorm twice and wasn't making much positive progress even now. It was frustrating because he knew that this shouldn't be this hard. Getting lost where he shouldn't was a recurring thing for him and had happened his whole life.

He's now standing in the hallway trying to get someone's attention to ask for directions. He's pretty quiet though and by the time he manages to gather himself to ask someone, they're already past him. Right now he is the perfect picture of awkwardness as he stands there uncomfortably as people walk by him on either side. After standing there for some time he continues on down the hallway. He figures that he's just going to end up getting lost again, but it seems he didn't have to worry about finding the dorms again if all else fails.

2Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Empty Re: Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Sat Apr 30, 2016 5:41 pm

Ralf Ebon

Ralf Ebon
Ralf was walking down the hallway, well walking would be a loose term for the stumbling he was doing while carrying the tower of food he had procured for him self, but how he had gotten lost from the cafeteria was a surprise for even him.

While he continued to stumble and whistled loudly he suddenly lost his footing and the entire tower went falling forwards while he suddenly yelled out "Timber! Tower of goodness and awesomeness coming down towards the ground due to the cruelty of gravity. SAVE THE FOOD!".

In his own mind Ralf was thinking (That should get the attention to any one that might be hit by the tower of food but what if they would just stare at his strange wording in stead of running, well yikes this could end badly especially due to the amount of canned soda and such goodies he had stacked within the tower!).

3Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Empty Re: Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:54 pm

Bartolomeu Aleksander

Bartolomeu Aleksander
Bart had gotten to the point that his stomach was growling. As he continued walking, one hand was constantly on his stomach. He was no longer paying any attention to other people unless he was going to bump into them. That changed however when he heard 'Timber' behind him. He turns around and as he does so he hears the amusing comment about the tower and to 'save the food.' He just kind of stands there and gawks at the sight before him as the tower of food crashes down towards him.

The only good thing about this would be how thick skinned he was. He kind of cringes as he gets pummeled by soda and other assorted goodies. When all is said and done, the only noise Bart had made had been a short and quiet Ow. He then looks back to the man that had lost control of the tower and looks a little embarrassed. Sorry that I was in the way. Even though he wasn't at fault he still felt the need to apologize as he drops to one knee and begins picking the scattered goods up.

4Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Empty Re: Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Sun May 01, 2016 3:00 am

Ralf Ebon

Ralf Ebon
Ralf looked at the complete disaster zone that was the Tower fall, he let out a heavy sigh before he noticed that his tower of food had actually hit somebody. Feeling slightly bad about this fact Ralf failed to notice the boys apology and seemed slightly confused when he started to pick up the food. "Oh hey thanks for helping me buddy!" giving a wide smile to the person Ralf started to pick up the food as well, juggling several pieces up into his free arm as the tower started to rebuild it self. "So you ain't hurt are you buddy?" sounding slightly concerned Ralf looked at the boy for a few before he continued to pick up and juggle the assorted goods.

While waiting for a reply Ralf thought on how he could perhaps repay the kindness and the whole falling tower accident, after a few moments he had decided to share his food with this person. After all there was no greater join then fighting with another and sharing a bite to eat in Ralf's mind.

5Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Empty Re: Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Sun May 01, 2016 10:37 am

Bartolomeu Aleksander

Bartolomeu Aleksander
Bart was a little surprised at how kind this person was being to him, considering what had just happened. Usually the person would at least be grumpy that they had to pick everything up. It's really no problem. he says in response to being thanked for helping pick up the food avalanche. When asked if he's alright Bart gives himself a quick check and then smiles before replying. I'm fine, I'm a bit more durable than I look. I guess I get that from my...... Um... Never mind. Bart cuts his sentence short. He had been going to say that he gets that from his Mother, but, she looked about as tough as she was.

Now, holding an armful of goodies, Bart again is standing there awkwardly. While his arms were full, it was still nowhere near the amount of things that Ralf was carrying. Well, I guess I'll follow you to wherever you want to go with these. I was kind of walking around lost, trying to find the cafeteria anyways. It won't be a problem to wait a bit longer. Having said that his stomach growls again. His first self-evaluation for how he'd been doing at the academy so far was to give himself an H for hopeless.

6Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Empty Re: Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Sun May 01, 2016 11:49 am

Ralf Ebon

Ralf Ebon
Ralf chuckled lightly while he listened to what this fellow had to say, huh so he was durable well that would be some good information to keep around. He then heard the boys stomach growling and Ralf laughed loudly before giving the boy a massive smile. "Well I can't let you wander around on an empty stomach now can I so tell you what, you keep me company for lunch and you keep what you have in your arms deal?" tho to be honest Ralf would probably just give him the food he had either way.

After a few moments of looking around Ralf then motioned further down the hall "Well if I am not mistaken we should take a left from down there and we should end up by some areas we could eat at, if you don't mind that is Buddy!". Ralf then started to walk down the hallway while whistling a happy tune as well as making sure the turkey leg he had made it's way to his mouth before eating a massive chunk of it while seemingly still smiling.

7Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Empty Re: Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Sun May 01, 2016 12:17 pm

Bartolomeu Aleksander

Bartolomeu Aleksander
(Side note, I think I'm going to start referring to Bart as Aleks in my posts.  It's still the same person.  With that said, feel free to call him whatever you want.)

Aleks' smile widens as Ralf offers him food in exchange for company.  Truth be told, Aleks would have happily accompanied Ralf to lunch anyways, especially since he hadn't met anyone other than his roommates.  That sounds like a great deal!  My name's Bartolomeu Aleksander by the way, but people usually call me Bart, Alek or Aleks.  What's your name?

Aleks then follows Ralf's lead down the hallway, doing his best to remember where he was saying to go for future reference.  I'm following your lead, wherever we end up is fine with me.  I just need to make sure to remember how to get back to Dorms afterwards.  Aleks couldn't help but think that it was great that he had run into Ralf, who seemed to be a really optimistic person.  Being honest, he wasn't used to being around people that were overly positive like Ralf seemed to be.  At least not so outwardly.  He was also getting the feeling that Ralf would be someone that he wouldn't have trouble figuring out what he really felt about something, unlike a few other people.

8Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Empty Re: Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Sun May 01, 2016 12:30 pm

Ralf Ebon

Ralf Ebon
Ralf chuckled lightly when Alek accepted his proposal of lunch, while he walked downwards the hallway he listened when Alek spoke and then remembered himself that he had to also remember the way back to his own room. While he was pondering this Ralf continued to walk before he turned another corner and noticed a small open area with a few benches, smiling widely Ralf then moved over to a couple of the benches and placed down his tower of food before he started to consume the food items he had, quite rapidly at that.

After a few moments of eating he looked towards Alek "Oh yeah I forgot to tell you I am Ralf Ebon, pleasure to meet you Alek!" he then returned to eating his food and seemed to be enjoying him self quite a bit, yet once more he broke his feasting to speak "So if you don't mind me asking, why are you here?" "Well I know that most are here to be hunters and such if not everybody. But what motivated you to suddenly go, yeah grimm suck!"

9Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Empty Re: Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Sun May 01, 2016 1:30 pm

Bartolomeu Aleksander

Bartolomeu Aleksander
Aleks follows Ralf to this open area with benches and sits down with Ralf at the bench. He looks to Ralf for a second and once Ralf starts eating he slowly begins to eat as well, at a much slower pace than Ralf. When Ralf asks why Aleks is there, Aleks hesitates for a second. Yeah, about that....I'm a Medical Major. At first I was learning from my Father, but my parents decided that I'd get more out of being here, especially after I first 'discovered' my semblance. That I'd be around Faunus more as well. Being honest, I really didn't know much about Grimm other than stories until a year or so ago.

There was kind of an awkward pause on Aleks' part after he said this, like there was more he wanted to say, or like he may be hiding something, but whatever it was, for now he wasn't going to say it. What about you? Why are you here and what's your Major? Initially Aleks wasn't thinking about it, but Ralf had asked a really good question. It's definitely one that Aleks should start asking other people to better understand them.

10Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Empty Re: Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Sun May 01, 2016 3:40 pm

Ralf Ebon

Ralf Ebon
Ralf chuckled lightly at the mention of faunus but decided to wait until Alek finished, after a short while Alek asked why Ralf was here and he simply chuckled once more. "Well I do love fighting and food must not forget the food yummy. But in all honesty I am not completely sure why I am here so meh figured it would work out, also my major is in da good old combat. Gotta need thick heads like me to keep you smart boyz all guuud and going you know?".

It was clear from the look in his eyes when he said he wasn't completely sure that he was hiding something and it seemed to pain him quite a bit. After a few more moments he took yet another item of food and quickly finished it before looking at Alek once more. "So what is your semblance then, if you don't mind me asking that is." it was clear that Ralf found the topic of semblance and such to be quite interesting due to how his eyes seemed to smile on their own to enhance his existing smile all the more.

11Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Empty Re: Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Sun May 01, 2016 6:47 pm

Bartolomeu Aleksander

Bartolomeu Aleksander
As Aleks listens to Ralf he isn't surprised to hear of Ralf's two loves. The food part had been made apparent pretty quickly, and he definitely had the physique of someone who loved fighting. While that part really wasn't his forte' he figured that it would serve Ralf well as a hunter. After having heard the initial comment, it was no surprise that Ralf was a combat major. What was a surprise was his self-depreciating comment that followed.

When asked about his semblance Aleks was quick with his reply. It's healing. Just straight out healing. I can heal myself or others or to a lesser extent, multiple people, though that is more of a strain than it's really worth considering that it takes more out of me and doesn't work as well. I guess I probably got that from my father. My weapons are pretty much what my mother would use. After he says this he pulls a glove from each of his back pockets. They have steel on the knuckles and are obviously used as a punching weapon. So, what's your semblance and what kind of weapon do you use?

12Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Empty Re: Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Sun May 01, 2016 6:56 pm

Ralf Ebon

Ralf Ebon
"Hmm, now that is an interesting Semblance and I can relate towards your weaponry." Ralf chuckled slightly before he stretched his arms for a few moments. He then stood up and looked at Alek "Well it would probably be best to give you a demonstration of what my semblance can do." He then equipped his fighting gloves and then he let out a heavy sigh as a red aura surrounded his body and then seemed to dash over towards Alek entering his body and would seem to increase his muscles strength and resistance as well as increasing the amount of information his nerves could deal with.

"My semblance allows me to increase mine or others muscle strength and resistance as well as to increase the load amount the nerves can take before giving out." He then let out another heavy sigh as the aura dissipated and he sat down once more before returning to his meal and kept consuming one food item after another.

"So yeah that is me and what I do. Well if you haven't figured it out yet my weapons are my fighting gloves so you can say I do like to get up nice and personal with my oponents and my semblance helps me out with that."

13Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Empty Re: Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Mon May 02, 2016 10:43 am

Bartolomeu Aleksander

Bartolomeu Aleksander
Aleks is intrigued when he is told Ralf would have to just show him his Semblance. He watches as Ralf dons his fighting gloves and Bart can't help but find it amusing that Ralf's weapon style is the same as his own. He then watches as a red aura surrounds Ralf and then rushes over himself. It seems weird as he feels fortified. He listens to Ralf and it is really an interesting aura, much more so that his own in Aleks' opinion. He then feels the aura leave and watches as Ralf goes back to eating. And listens as he describes how his fighting style and semblance coincide.

Aleks returns to his slow eating before speking. That's a really interesting semblance. Far more interesting than my own I think. This didn't mean he didn't like his own, it suited him well and was really useful, but it was more of what he would consider a 'Generic' semblance.

His mind then skips to his roommates that he had met earlier in the day. I hope I can fit in better with my roommates. All three of them are Faunus which is fine, but they act so different. One of them said the other had rabies and there seems to be a lot of tension and dysfunction among them. Aleks says this, still not realizing that Ralf is Faunus as well.

14Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Empty Re: Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Mon May 02, 2016 11:06 am

Ralf Ebon

Ralf Ebon
Ralf chuckles for a few moments when Aleks brings up his faunus roommates "Well that depends on their personalities and a few other things as well. Like me for instance, I might get a bit agitated around certain feline members of the Faunus. Also I can only see in the range of colors like a dog." He then closed his eyes while crossing his arms over his chest, "Huh now that I think of it, I didn't tell you I was a Faunus did I, oh well never mind that, so what kind of traits do they posses then?".

Ralf then looked over towards Alek as he finally finished the last few remaining food items that where left. After finishing Ralf stretched his arms a few times, earning him some cracking sounds as if his body was telling him to be more active.

"Also, you mind me asking if any of them are female. Your roommates that is, sometimes that might be one of the topics that might push the others a tad more then usual."

15Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Empty Re: Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Mon May 02, 2016 12:29 pm

Bartolomeu Aleksander

Bartolomeu Aleksander
Aleks is fascinated when Ralf reveals himself to be a Faunus with the same eyesight as a dog's. Ralf then realizes himself that he hadn't told Aleks that he was a Faunus. He asks if any of Aleks' roommates are female. Aleks doesn't think much of it but is quick with his response. Yeah, all three of them are girls. Each one of them has an aspect of a deer in one way or another. I'll be honest, I've not been around girls much other than my Mother. It still doesn't seem normal though. He says this last part referring to their general behavior. Ralf might also have noticed that Aleks seemed a bit serious when he mentioned his Mother.

Of course what Ralf didn't know is that Aleks' Mother wasn't exactly a great person to compare women to. She was probably why he had grown up as durable as he was and was no doubt the reason that he fought the way that he did. Speaking of my Mother though, she's the one that taught me most of what I know about fighting. I don't think it's possible for even a Grimm to be as scary as she could be. This may have sounded like a foolish thing for Aleks to say but from his tone and facial expression it would be obvious that he was dead serious.

16Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Empty Re: Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Mon May 02, 2016 1:09 pm

Ralf Ebon

Ralf Ebon
Ralf laughed loudly when he heard that it was three female Faunus, after a few moments he wiped a tear away from his left eye before he looked at Alek. "Well maybe they are in heat, who knows they might have the hots for you and have decided to see who snaps first." Ralf seemed to try and keep a strict face as he said it but just couldn't do it and after a short while he burst out laughing and fell off the bench onto the ground.

"Oh my sides, ow okay." when he heard Alek talk about his mother he chuckled lightly "Yeah mothers can be the truest form of horror for their children alright." as he said that his eyes seemed to show a certain sadness before being replaced by the normal hyperactive look he carried around.

"Well if she thought you how to throw a punch then I must say that she is one awesome lady. Also she must really believe in you if she did that." After a few more silent moments Ralf stood up before looking back at Alek "And hey everything will work out, so don't worry about it buddy. So how would you feel if we walked around a bit and maybe we will find those that have the hots for ya." chuckling loudly once more Ralf started to slowly walk down the hallway.

17Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Empty Re: Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Thu May 05, 2016 12:04 am

Bartolomeu Aleksander

Bartolomeu Aleksander
Ralf's words may as well have whizzed right by Bart's head for a second. Until he thinks about exactly what Ralf had said and which had actually been in terms he would understand as far as them being in heat. The rest he managed to patch together from there. Um... I don't think that's the case. Maybe, with each other, but I don't think with me.

He says this in a still confused tone. After that he responds about the Mother teaching him how to throw a punch. She taught me how to throw a punch all right, using my Father as a punching bag. Anyways, yeah, let's take a walk. he says as he begins to follow Ralf. Them being in heat would explain a lot he guessed although that still didn't exactly see how that could entirely explain the situation. Regardless it at least gave him something to think about in the future to try to figure this out.

18Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Empty Re: Totally Lost! (Bart, Ralf, Open) Fri May 06, 2016 3:39 pm

Ralf Ebon

Ralf Ebon
"Well a strong woman is always a good choice. Or well a strong life partner no matter what would be a good choice as it will force you to get stronger." nodding at his own sage wisdom Ralf kept walking down the hall before he turned his gaze to Alek. "So how are they to be around and do not spare any details." it was clear that the situation with Aleks interested him quite a bit as he scratched his chin more then a few times while having a slightly spaced out look to his eyes.

"Oh yeah while I am asking you a bunch of random questions do you work out by any chance and if you do, what do you normally do in a session?" Ralf looked at Alek while he was speaking and seemed interested in whatever his reaction would be to the barrage of questions it was clear that not only did he want to see how Alek would react to this but also at how he would go about answering his questions.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum