You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Empty Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Mon May 09, 2016 11:36 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack laid on the ground a position he seemed very comfortable in probably from the countless hours of being like that. He took a deep breath before looking down his scope, he adjusted his aim and squeezed the trigger. He sighed after the shot, hitting the practice target straight on. He thought to himself. (I have got to get stronger, this isn't enough) he complained to himself in his head. Somewhat frustrated he readied his aim firing another round, and another then another. He slammed the bolt forward with frustration. He continued until he burned the last fourteen rounds he had left. The target totally mauled by his onslaught of rounds. He sighed deeply, he dropped his clip out of his rifle, he moved himself so he could sit up. He threw the clip at the wall beside him, getting out the last of his anger. He sat there for a moment. He could only think about the other day, during the 'test' to put it simple his performance was burning at him. He reached out for the clip he just threw, Jack grabbed it and it seemed like he nursed it, before slowly loading more rounds into it. He sat there for a while to think. He pulled his sniper to rest against his shoulder. He stared aimlessly at the target. Just getting lost in his own thought.

He felt like he was acting like a child, then again he didn't feel like he was much of a mature enough man to say otherwise. He packed up his things thinking he had spent enough time in the training facilities. Putting his sniper back into its case, resting it gently. He threw the bag onto his shoulder, again sighing .He then looked around to see what some of the other students were doing possibly learn something. Or at least something that would catch his eye, or get him out of his mood that has consumed him for the last day or so. He stopped here and there to watch some sparing or some weapon tests to scale up some of the students. But it wasn't cooling him off which was very out of character for him. He absentmindedly walked about, so far not finding anything incredibly interesting to truly catch his eye.

2Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Empty Re: Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Tue May 10, 2016 1:12 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure decided to check on Jack seeing how he pulled on his tail a lot yesterday (I really hope Jack isn’t mad at me for pulling his tail yesterday.) he thinks to himself as he skates down the hallway of the dorms looking for jack’s room until he gives up a few moments later. He leaves the dorms and speed skates around the school hoping to find someone new or Jack maybe even Chace (Chace…) he thinks as he crashes into a tree near the Training Arena because he wasn’t paying attention.

Oww thats smarts!” he shouts as he places his hands over his face in pain “Why is there a tree in the middle of the path like that!?” he asks every angrily and confused as he gets up to his feet. Azure saw Jack in the distance or at lest he think he did “Jack!Jack it’s me Azure can we talk?” he shouts as he skates to the boy trying to get his eyes back in focus. (Did Jack dey his hair or something?) he wonders as he places his hands on Jack’s shoulders “hey Jack just wanted to say sorry for grabbing your tail the other day.” Azure’s eyes start to refocus as he looks at Jack.

3Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Empty Re: Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Sat May 14, 2016 9:17 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
Chace placed both his swords behind him in his sword strap and he meowed and his tail rested behind him. He saw Jack resting. Chace's dust jacket was dirty and needed a clean but the blue part of the jacket still shone bright. He was trying to find Azure or Jack if he was around. He wanted to be with Azure for some reason Chace felt comfortable around him. He got dressed in his regular black clothes and put the jacket on. He wondered what Azure and Jack had thought of him after yesterday. He thought Jack was pretty cool though with his sniper marksman skills. He already knew Azure was a good combat fighter and had his glyphs speed. Chace wondered if the others had gone to class or to train. He went to check out the training arena first as he didn't want to go to class particularly.

4Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Empty Re: Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Sun May 15, 2016 2:50 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack heard someone call out his name, although the training area was somewhat noisy he couldn't know exactly where it was coming from. He was still steaming off his anger, he felt hands on jack's shoulders. Turning around quickly moving on reflex he pushed whoever was behind him away. Once he had realized it was Azure, he had a low growl to his voice. "Don't worry about my tail or me, what do you want from me?" He asked impatiently, crossing his arms. A few students looked over to what was going on but most went back to whatever they were doing.
Jack shook his head, he started thinking. (If he is here Chace probably isn't too far behind.) He sighed deeply. "I should get going." He wanted to escape this situation. He wasn't in a good mind to really face Azure or Chace, he was worried he would have to anyway. Whether he liked it or not. "You should look after your feline friend and yourself, leave me alone." He said with some sadness in his voice. His aggressive growl gone. He waited a moment for Azure to even answer him before just leaving, it didn't seem right to just leave it at that. Azure didn't deserve that.

5Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Empty Re: Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Sun May 15, 2016 4:51 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure falls to the floor as he looks up at Jack “That was it you don’t have to be so mean about it.” He told Jack as he got up (Jacks seems really upset maybe if I fight him he’ll be less upset?) he thought to himself as he pulled on Jacks after he starts to leave (Oh man I should stop grabbing his tail before he does something about.) he tells himself tugging on his tail a bit. He clinches his fist (I hope he doesn’t think am just a speed demon.) he thought trying to find a way to get Jack to fight him for a good reason.

He let go of Jacks tail and moved back a bit “Jack lets fight I don’t like the way your talking about Chace right now.” He tells Jack as he gets ready to fight hopefully fight Jack. Azure starts to notice that some students gathering around them (Well I guess I need to give these guys a show.) he thought to himself as he got ready to kick Jack in the side.

6Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Empty Re: Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Sun May 15, 2016 7:48 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
Chace found the spot where Azure was and he seemed to be in an argument of some sort with Jack and he heard them talking about himself. He walked over and waved to them and his ears twitched trying to listen to what they were saying. "so what are you 2 arguing over?" He could see the 2 were tense and were probably about to fight when there was a crowd of people who came over to watch what was going on. "guys calm down if we just talk this over im sure what ever the issue is it can be solved" Chace wondered what had happened over the week for Azure and Jack to become like this. Chace charged electrical energy into his hands ready to shoot a burst at both of them if they tried attacking eachother because he didn't want them fighting. "we are supposed to be friends guys what happened?".

7Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Empty Re: Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Sun May 15, 2016 8:09 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack scoffed at Azure's comment. He looked over at Chace he gave him a glare before looking back at Azure. "You don't like the way I talk about Chace? Thundercat over there I would fight, you aren't worth the time." He growled again, he moved a hand to his gun bag. He pulled out Wraith, throwing the bag to the ground. He then sighed he knew this was a bad idea. he looked over at Chace. "Friends? I barely know you. Could you just leave me alone." he said looking down a bit.
He wanted to escape, this was what he didn't want to happen. But he was annoyed, he wanted to get things off his chest but he didn't want to do that in the middle of this crowd. His confidence was fleeing from him. This was turning into a bad situation and he had no idea what to do with it. Normally he would of thought things through but to be put on point caught him off guard.

8Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Empty Re: Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Sun May 15, 2016 9:30 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
(I had planned on fighting Jack just to claim him down but what eves.) Azure tells himself as he speeds behind Jack and kicks him in the back “I only asked you stay so I could use you as shields so its not my fault you fell for it.” He shouts to Chace and Jack as he gets behind Chace and trips him (Am sorry Chace please don’t take this to hard.) he thinks as he jumps into the air throws his orbs at Jack and Chace. He spins around in the air until he lands in a tree “I’m more than just a cute face and speed demon Chace!” he yells as he sits down on a branch ready to move in a second if they choose to attack him. Azure cluches his chest (I can’t lie to them if I want them to be my friends.) he thought to himself hoping that they wouldn’t take it to personal.

9Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Empty Re: Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Sun May 15, 2016 9:31 pm

Byun Rogue

Byun Rogue
Humming a tune, Byun Rogue headed for the training arena, rather boredly. He'd gotten his belongings into his dorm -funny, no one was around- and put them in the unoccupied spot, but now, he was bored. And so, hwando in its place at his hip, he walked toward the arena, noticing how people stared at him. Well, not everyone can pull off a muscle tight shirt or long hair, he thought with a smirk. It just so happens that I can.

He frowned, thinking he saw a familiar male with long red hair passing by, but figured he was imagining things; there was no way that that brat was studying here at Syne Academy. If he was, though... We might actually finish what we started last time. And kill one another.

Pushing open one of the doors, he entered and noticed a large crowd had gathered. Well, well. What's going on here? he wondered as he walked over.

Rogue noticed that the two students -a fox faunus and a boy on skates- started to fight, so he said, "A fight? Who forgot to invite me? Looks fun." Standing there, back stiff, eyes dark, hand resting on his hwando, and of course tall, he was an imposing sight.

Last edited by Byun Rogue on Sun May 15, 2016 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

10Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Empty Re: Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Sun May 15, 2016 9:43 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
"alright thats enough everyone calm down" Chace got so mad that his tail started to lash. He had had enough of Jack's and Azure's argument. Next thing he knew he was tripped up by Azure "Ooww what the hell?" Chace then he saw Azure's orbs fly towards him to which Chace quickly rolled out of the way off and ran to avoid them towards the tree where Azure was at. "stop this right now or I will make you 2 stop fighting". Chace then drew his 2 swords and charged electrical energy into them.

His dust Jacket glowed blue. Chace hissed at both Jack and Azure. He thought to himself as azure said he was more than just a cute face and wondered if Azure thought that Chace had thought Azure was cute. He then shook his head and got back into a serious mode. He raised both his hands and pointed them at Jack and Azure and fired a large blast of energy at both Jack and Azure. He then heard a guy come in from the crowd "but out dude this isn't just some fight. Chace was pissed but he tried to keep a calm but concentrated face.

"Stop this now before it gets out of hand" Chace said to both Jack and Azure. He didn't understand why they were both behaving this way. All Chace had wanted to do was spend some time with Azure but then this had happened. Man this week wasn't a good week for Chace.

11Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Empty Re: Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Sun May 15, 2016 10:14 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack was kicked by Azure, he narrowly avoided Chace's attacks. He stumbled for a second to get back up to his feet. "I wasn't even trying to fight." He mumbled to himself, before yelling at Chace. "I wasn't even attacking!" He didn't know what was best. To walk away from this mess entirely or to fight, it didn't really seem all that worth while to fight. There still was no reason to fight them, even if he was upset with them but it wasn't worth this. Was this always going to happen, miscommunication and fighting, how was he to have any sort of friendship with that. he pondered while he stayed away from both Chace and Azure.
He walked over to the crowd, ending up beside newcomer. "It's just a dumb Cat and a 'speed demon." he said finishing with a sigh. he figured he would watch till the end. It might be interesting to see them fight. But jack wasn't about to get stuck in a three-way fight again.

12Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Empty Re: Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Tue May 17, 2016 10:09 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure jumped out the tree as Chace threw his lightning (Am this sucks now he hates me.) he told himself as he saw a fellow new student shout out things “He you can get some of this to guy!” he shouted back at the new guy actually getting mad at the person mostly cause he doesn’t like it when people jump into his fights. Azure saw that jack moved next to the guy “Jack your not getting away from me!” he exclaimed throwing four orbs at him at half power (Oh please hit him hit him in the face) he thought hoping that one of the orbs hit the new guy really hard or at least break something (Gods this guys is really getting to me right now!). Azure tripped as he started to skate again “Chace can we call a truce, for now, I can deal with Jack later?” he asked hoping for a yes “Gods your so cute..” he muttered as he started to get back up.

13Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Empty Re: Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Wed May 18, 2016 4:25 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
Chace sighed and lowered his hands and then drained the lightning back out of his hands so they returned to normal. He put his swords behind his back "who are you calling a dumb cat you're just a dumb dog welp im not in the mood to fight". Chace then noticed the newcomer wanted to fight "dude it isnt your place to just enter in the middle of a fight between people and say you want to fight" Chace said to the mysterious person getting annoyed at his presence.

Chace hissed to the mysterious guy to tell him to leave then turned his attention back to the others. He could hear Azure talking quietly to himself. Now most normal human ears wouldn't have been able to hear what Azure had said because they can't hear as good as animals ears. Chace how ever had cat ears which meant they were more sensitive and could pick up more sounds. He heard what had appeared to have been Azure saying something like calling someone cute. Chace felt like he shouldn't have heard what Azure had said and felt embarrassed but didn't let on he heard Azure.

14Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Empty Re: Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Thu May 26, 2016 12:12 am

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack saw that they were giving up their fight for him, he didn't really understand why, he tried to slip into the small crowd of students. He wasn't sure if he could sneak away or if he'd have to outrun Azure somehow. The second option didn't seem very likely. He threw his hood over his head. He hugged his rifle trying to hide it as he moved through the crowd. He was annoyed and this wasn't making him feel any better. He felt like a coward, but he wasn't ready to face the two of them or so he thought.
He sighed deeply figuring the crowd wouldn't work, thinking back Chace would sniff him out. He felt like he had only one true option, so he ran for the doorway. He used his semblance to push him towards the doorway. Figuring his split second of Azure being unsure where he was, would be his saving grace. He felt weak and confused. But he was determined to escape another situation he didn't want to be in.

15Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Empty Re: Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Tue May 31, 2016 5:04 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure couldn't hold up his act for much longer which was a first for him seeing how he normaly didn't care about the others as much (I can't keep this up I have to at least try and tell them how I feel.) he told himself as he grabed one of his own orbs and throw it up into the air. Just as he was about to call the fight off a random teracher came and demanid that they stop fighting at once "Look teach I really don't care you you right now so if you could move that be nice." he tells the teacher as he gets ready to head over to Jack. (I have to ask Jack If he would be willing to be my friend then I should ask Chace if he's available tonight around 6ish.) he keeps telling himself as he speed skates to Jack.

"Jack I just want to talk nothing more so plaes hear me out right now..." Azure tells him as he stopes in front of him with his arms streched out to block him from going any where "Would you pleas be my friend I know what i said before was a bit confusing but I just wanted to see what would happen I really would like for us to be friends and the same goes for you Chace." he tells them as the another student hands him, hissdcroll with an open message on it informing him 
'Azure we are sending you this in a message to inform you that starting to day you will now be
apart of Team C>R>A>J and deu to your history you must stay with this team for all your time at Syne Academy.'
He was a bit thrown off by the message and was a bit consurened about how was on the team cause he never really liked the idea of being on a team with people he never meat before. 

16Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Empty Re: Chapter 5: Puzzling Pieces Sat Jun 04, 2016 8:22 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
Chace wasn't gonna go after Jack pffft dumb dog Chace thought to himself. Chace went out to the Finnek forest to clear his thought and he jumped up onto a tree branch and sat relaxed and closed his eyes and just listened to the surroundings with his kitty ears. He then heard a beeping noise on his scroll to which he let out an irritated grunt as it was disturbing his peace. he saw the message "Chace we are sending you this in a message to inform you that starting to day you will now be apart of Team C>R>A>J and deu to your history you must stay with this team for all your time at Syne Academy."

To this he just took a deep breath and sighed. Azure was the only one who he liked on the team. He then got a message from Azure saying he would like to see him around 6ish. He really didn't want to go but it seemed like the school was going to be putting them together for a long time. Chace hissed under his breath. Well it could be worse, at least he isn't working with the white fang Chace thought to himself. He then got of the tree branch and jumped from one to the next till he reached the end of the forest and went to go meet Azure at 6pm like he asked.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum