You are not connected. Please login or register

Missing pieces [Private/ Lucas]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Missing pieces [Private/ Lucas] Empty Missing pieces [Private/ Lucas] Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:34 pm

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Today was an important day, Lloyd had one chance to get back something that was taken from him and he wouldn't back down, even though it was clear that it wouldn't be easy. For a while, he has been in contact with a teacher in Syne that once send him a message saying that he could help with Lloyd's handicap. At first he thought it was a scam and that this teacher was lying, but after a while and getting some proof from that person's skills and knowledge, it seemed like the probably of getting help wasn't unreachable.

Last message Lloyd had received was to wait in his dorm room today until that teacher came for him, so all that he was doing was lying in his bed looking at the ceiling. His gaze drifted towards his coat from time to time, hanging there in silence from the back of a chair. He hasn't heard anything from it in a while now, neither saw anything which was weird considering the life the object seemed to have acquired.

Sighing after a while out of boredom, Lloyd stood up and looked by the window towards a part of the wall that surrounds the school ground before smiling to himself and whispering. "I wonder how she's doing right now..."

2Missing pieces [Private/ Lucas] Empty Re: Missing pieces [Private/ Lucas] Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:29 pm

Lucas Neel

Lucas Neel
Lucas was rolling along two suitcase like bags while quickly making his way to the boys dorm. Due to his new role as a teacher he got caught up with trying to make lesson plans that he had forgotten the important task that he had to do today. That important task was to assist a student that had lost something. A limb to be exact and with his knowledge of android technology Lucas knew he would be able to help the lad. When he reached the correct dorm he knocked on it twice and waited for a response. "Excuse me it's Professor N. Are you in? We arranged a meeting today to see what we could do about your missing parts? I understand that is was a terrible accident but with what I have planed you will be back out on the field in about a week. Or maybe three days if you recover quickly"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum