You are not connected. Please login or register

Sno Way I'm Missing This (Sno/Flash Private)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
A teal green body clashed with the dark green bench it was stationed on, sat in front of the of the city centre's brilliant fountain on an icy day. A dusting of snow coated his rectangular head like an old man's hair... but he didn't really care how old it made him look. Hair was hair and a little dusting of white around his head didn't seem like too bad of a thing... he supposed it must look festive, and seeing that he couldn't find a Santa hat to fit his head this would have to do. He supposed this is what one would call... frosted tips.

The droid checked his messages for the twentieth time that day, making sure his invitation had gone through and that the reply was still there... the fact that it had warmed the coils of his body. He tried to ignore his nerves, or lack there of... having functioning emotions as a machine was rather weird. A lot of phrases didn't seem to work; blood boiling and nerve-ous itself for starters. He figured he should make some of his own like; "That Really Dims My Backlight" or "Charge Convulsing"

...His attempt to distract himself with wordplay didn't seem to work, he was soon back to drumming his metal fingertips against his legs.

Oooh [>.<] Where is she? Where is she? Did she forget? D-Did she have something better to do? She seemed up for it in the message... The droid panicked to itself, M-Maybe I shouldn't have turned up three hours early... b-but I wanted to be sure I got the time right [TT.TT] Sh-She might have showed up early though and I don't want to waste her time [>.<] Sh-She can't be much longer... right?

Flash waited in the light snowfall, around two inches of the frozen matter covered everything that had been left uncovered. He of course wore his hoody because it was cold... despite him not being able to feel it... he just felt it was polite not to rub that kind of thing in people's faces. He didn't want to offend any fleshy ones.

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno was looking at all the clothes that she had brought with her from Atlas wondering was she should wear. She was overwhelmed with happiness when she received a messaged from a fellow android that she had known for a while. Sno thought it was a wonderful idea so she said that she would go. The only problem was that she really wasn't use to going out since she had stayed in a lab most of her life. There was also the fact that she didn't really know what to wear and was spending most of her time trying to decide on that. Sno spent nearly an hour on trying to make her decision until she realized she had a friend to help her and she looked over to her little fox and said "Haunani what do you think I should wear?" The fox seemed to understand her and began looking through the clothes before picking out a black dress and a white scarf. Sno agreed with the fox's decision and put on the dress. Sno was putting on her shoes when she looked up at the clock and realized how much time she had spent. Sno looked over at her fox and extended an arm while saying "Haunani let's go!" The fox climbed up her arm and on to her shoulder and out the door they went.

When they got in town Sno began looking around as snow began to fall. Sno then spotted her friend on a bench and began running to him yelling "FLASH! IT IS GOOD TO SEE YOU!" Sno stopped in front of the larger android and said "I am sorry if I am a bit late I wasn't sure what attire would be appropriate for this even since before coming to Syne I didn't usually leave the lab... Anyway let's get started and have some fun! Oh! I also brought Haunani with me I hope that is alright." Sno smiled and extended her hand saying "Come on! The snow is beautiful and I want to see what the whole city looks like when it is covered in snow.. Don't you think it looks pretty Flash?"
The Message:
To: Sno Lagu
Subject: Christmas Fun?

Hey Sno ^^ It's been a little bit and, well erm, I was wondering if you'd like to do something for Christmas this year? Don't worry I know about this one far better than the Hallo of the Ween. In this one a big-boned man flies around the world being generally nice and people give each other gifts ^^ So I... Present you with an offer, X3, how about we go out Christmas shopping together? I've never had to do it so I'm new to it and could use the help ^^II... hope to hear from you soon ^^

~Flash Driver

Last edited by Sno Lagu on Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:51 am; edited 2 times in total

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
Flash, having pulled a comic from beneath a panel in his chest to distract himself. He was around page thirteen when he heard a melodic voice calling out to him from across the city center. He raised his head, focusing his sensors;

"Oh hello-

The layer of white snow atop Flash's head melted the instant he got an optic-full of Sno. She looked... gah... she... gah...err...um... needless to say; words could not be found to describe how Sno looked. But Flash most certainly thought she looked awesome.

The large robot didn't even notice the fox on the girl's shoulder, far too enamoured by how the outfit highlighted both his fellow android's beauty, glamour and petite build as well as her cuteness... somehow all of these things simultaneously. Th-Then again he wasn't quite sure what beauty and cute were, d-definitions were quite vague when it came to such things, the idea of the eye of the beholder, but Sno was certainly both and even more than he could think.

The large droid quickly stuffed the comic into a bin beside him; ">////< H-Hello Sno, no need to a-dress me like that. Y-You're on time and um very, um, good. Yes good. V-Very very good. It is amazing to see you Sno, I m-missed you lots >///< Y-Your dress is very p-pretty... o-oh hello Haunani. I-Isn't Sno's outfit c-cute? ehehehehe >///<"

He took the android's hand, almost shaking as he did, and attempted to let her pull him up... only to remember he was a massive, top heavy, robot and end up pulling his best freind atop him... in a slightly awkward position.

"O-Oh no! I-I'm so sorry Sno >//// . //// < I-I didn't mean to pull you down like that! I should have fox-ght before I acted like that! I-I... u-umm..."

The droid gently raised himself, setting the cute-bot in front of him (along with her pet) through the use of a gentle bear-hug style placing.

"A-Are you alright? I did not snow that would happen! I swear! I um... um... l-lets g-go shopping and try to forget I did that >.< Sorry!" He extended an arm to the girl, hoping she would take it and not be too embarrassed by his actions.

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno was pulled into the larger android and her fox jumped from her to the larger android and rested on his shoulder. As Sno read his screen she said rather embarrassed herself "N-no it is quite alright.. It was my fault.. I am sorry.. Anyway let's go.. Who are you going to get gifts for?" As Sno was set back on the ground she held the larger android's extended arm while walking towards the shops while saying "Come on let's get this thing started! I bet there are going to be a lot of cool things to do here! Plus the Sno makes this place look better!" Sno then began humming something random since she didn't really have a song to pick since there were too many in her mind. Sno then said "Hmmm let's see I plan to get something for all of my friends at Syne so how many people would that be?.. Well I know Gawain and Severa. Then there is you Flash.. Oh! Flash what do you like anyway?"

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
"Oh, well um... I-I'm not very sure, you could say I have Sno idea, but I'm sure whatever you pick out will be great ^^ J-Just remember if you pick clothes I have weird proportions, so it's probably be best not to go that route... though jackets seem to work fine and I'm certain I could rock some socks," The droid gestured to his neigh non existent belly and weird leg connecting bit, reminding his freind of his inability to wear trousers nor shirts without it looking odd. "I don't know who to get presents for though >.< There are so many people I've met but... would it be awkward to get them something? I'm not even quite sure where I'd find them; Lloyd, Quartzella, Oliver-the-watch-man, Liona... and would they feel bad if they didn't get me something? >.< I wouldn't mind if they didn't but I hear that is common among the fleshy ones, feeling guilty for not getting people things."

The android kept ahold of his best friend's hand; every so often checking on it to be sure he wasn't crushing it or she wanted him to let go. Out of fear and shyness mostly; didn't want to scare off his friend by seeming forceful let alone crush her hand. He also couldn't help but feel the tiniest bit intimidated by the animal on his shoulder... was she keeping tabs on him? He couldn't quite get a read on her, seemed to just have paw-sed on his shoulders..

"W-Well I know I'm going to get you something of course ^///^ I-I don't quite know what yet though... erm... i-is there anything you want? O.o I'll try my hardest to present it to you at Christmas ^^ As for other people >.< I'm going to try my best but... I have no idea what to do. I guess I could get people clothes? Seeing as I can tell a person's measurements with just a couple looks... well, depends what kind of clothing they're wearing but usually I can." The droid nonchalantly referred to one of his system functions; "It's part of the targeting system I don't really use."

The droid kept three sets of optics active, one on the path ahead of the; to be sure the robotic convoy wasn't going to crush a fleshy one. The second set was on the fox on his shoulder, seeing if she had any opinions on the shops they were passing. The third, and most active, set was constantly switching between Sno's face and her hand.

">///< So, do you know any good shops around here? I usually just hit up the comics and music stores, pawn shops for parts to sometimes. I don't know if any of them are good places to get gifts."

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno laughed at the puns that were being made until she heard names of other people. A look of sadness came over her face as she said rather quietly "R-right Quartzella and Lloyd.. And that one man who seemed to talk to himself." Sno was remembering a memory of a time when she shorted out and attack her class mates. Sno then read her friend's screen and said "Hmmmm is there anything I want?... Well I guess I just want you and everyone else to be happy.. I am not sure if there is anything else I desire.. As for the shops around here I would say we just look around and find things we think others would like." Sno was looking up and down the streets before spotting a jewelry shop. In the window she saw a beautiful snowflake necklace as she stared at it for awhile before walking on saying "Flash how about we look at everything before deciding on what to get for our friends.. Does that sound like a good plan?"

The Necklace:

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
Flash lightly squeezed her hand, noticing less than positive emotions. Was she still upset about that time? It was almost a year ago, what happened wasn't her fault at all. Every piece of machinery had it's faults, be it her apparent weakness to water or his lack of a mouth... or hair... or a human looking body. The droid perked up somewhat though at hearing she wanted him to be happy however.

>///< Thank you Sno, I just want you to be happy to." The android was embarrassed but noticed his friend's stare; toward a seemingly expensive piece of jewelry. The android urked a little, being kinda penniless for the most part... perhaps there was some junk he could pawn off or something. He did have a lot of stuff filling his cupboard bedroom.

"Ah, so we browse for a bit? That sounds good ^^ Window shopping isn't a pane."

The droid caught site of a mall's entrance and turned to the animal on his shoulder;

"That seem like the right place to go for shopping... right?"

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno giggled at the pun that the larger android had made as they kept walking until her fox jumped on to her head. Sno took the fox off her head and the fox looked over to mall entrance and Sno made her way over to it. She stopped when she noticed a sign that said No pets allowed. Sno wasn't sure what to do until she got a rather crazy idea. Sno looked at her robotic friend and then at the fox then she said "Flash hold still for a minute." Sno then opened up the larger android's panel in his chest and put the little fox in it then closed it. Then she said to both of them "Sorry I have to do this.. I just couldn't stand the thought of leaving Haunani out here alone." The fox didn't seem all too happy about being put into a small dark compartment as it began to paw on the panel.

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
Oh-Oh word >///< She's inside me, she put her hands inside me. I-I mean there's a fox in there now but Sno put her hands inside me... that's so embarrassing >///< I've been the only one to go in there for so long, a-and yet she got so close like it wasn't even important. Like it was just a normal thing to reach inside my chest... O///O Wh-Where a heart would be on a human. Is that a sign of something or what should I do o-or.

Flash quickly remembered that, unlike a human, his vital organs were not spaced around his body so well but a majority stored in the very chest compartment a Fox was struggling in. Keeping her in there would probably kill them both. He stopped Sno with a light tug at her wrist.

"E-ERM >///< Excuse me Sno but I know a better place she can go. I d-don't wnat to scare you or anything so I'll turn around and move her, okay?"

The larger droid quickly turned, it took a decent portion of his strength but he managed to pull the front of his screen face off; swinging like the door on a cupboard. He then opened his chest panel, letting the for scarper off into his arms before raising it to his head and gently placing her in there. It was fortunate that, outside of the machinery to work his wording, which was small and directly connected to the screen, it was almost akin to a storage compartment and was far bigger than his chest.

Sure, the fox probably wouldn't be happy, but it would do for now. He re-secured his face-plate, made sure his insides were in check, and retook Sno's hand.

"Well, let's see what's in store for us ^^"

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno waited for her friend although she was curious as to what he was doing when he turned around. Sno then thought of something as she said "Hey.. Let's split up for a second okay? We will meet up together in a seconds" Without waiting for a response Sno took off and and began looking around. Sno was wanting to get her friend a present but couldn't have him around when she got it otherwise that would ruin the surprise. Sno found a book store in the mall and she thought Well Flash does like comics so maybe I can get him a comic?... Oh but which ones has he already read?.. Maybe I shouldn't have gone off on my own... He is probably worried about me... Should I go back?... No! I can look around here and see their selection of comics then question him about the ones in the store and come back later... That seems like the best plan. Sno then entered the store and went to see their selection of comic books.

Flash Driver

Flash Driver
"W-Wait Sno! W-Where are you going so we can meet up? O.O" The tall droid somewhat regretted his lack of ability to shout, especially over the crowd that was forming around him. Feeling somewhat defeated he tried to follow her only to loose her in the crowd... but he was certain the small droid would find him again. What with him towering over everyone and being green... he wasn't exactly invisible. He was however a little worried Sno would have to push through people to reach him.

Flash could feel the fox finally settling in his head, he gently tapped the side of it in an attempt to sooth it.

>.< She wants that necklace but... what can I sell to get it? How much even was it? Rewinding my memory seems to show it blurry, must not have looked to well, but it's at least three thousand lien... or maybe three hundred? I'm not sure... I'll check later >.<

The droid awkwardly twiddled his thumbs, scanning the nearby shops. Dresses, perfumes... none of this made much sense to him. Perhaps it would be easiest to get most everyone, besides Sno of course, hunting manuals of some sort? That'd appeal to their interests for certain... but was it a bit strange to get them all the same gift? Well... long as they were different manuals, perhaps that would be fine? Those are cheep to so it's ideal and they won't feel too bad if they got me nothing ^^

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum