You are not connected. Please login or register

September Hearth (Completed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1September Hearth (Completed) Empty September Hearth (Completed) Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:53 pm

September Hearth

September Hearth
September Hearth (Completed) 975-24

Basic info
Name: September Hearth
Birthday: 2/19
Race: Faunus (Fox)
Height: 6' 1"
Weight: 185 lbs
Face Claim: Random Anime photo I found on Google with fox ears edited on.

Stats
STR: 2
DEF: 3
RES: 3
SPT: 4
HP 120|180 Aura

Personality
Major: Undecided
Dislikes: Working up a sweat, Ignorance, and Spicy foods.
Fears: Being Helpless, Irreversible Mistakes, and Ending up alone.
Overall Personality: At first glance,  September is a quiet, intelligent Fox Faunus. He enjoys watching other people,  figuring them out like puzzles to solve. This has gotten him in trouble at times as he tends to forget the difference between a puzzle and a person.

September is quick to seek forgiveness whenever he feels like he screwed up, especially when it comes to hurting someone's feelings. He doesn't wish to hurt anyone emotionally, wanting to at least be accepted by everyone.

When facing conflict with other people, September will try his best to defuse the situation before it becomes physical, preferring brain over brawn. This mentality carries over in combat as he enjoys outsmarting his opponents rather than just knocking heads with them.

September isn't someone who enjoys pushing his limits. Even when facing challenges, he tries to give as little effort as possible while still succeeding. He treats a lot of things like a game, so being serious isn't in his nature.

Abilities
Aura type: Spirit
Aura Color: Orange
Semblance: Enhanced Reflexes:
September's semblance slows down his perception of time, allowing him to identify and process information at a faster rate. This doesn't mean that reality itself slows down, however, meaning that everything, including himself, is still moving at a natural speed.

It takes a bit of concentration and stamina to sustain his semblance, so he limits it to a couple seconds at most. September can sustain it longer, as well as shift how slow his perception of time is, both of which are a factor in how much stamina it costs. The slower and/or longer his semblance is, the more strain it puts on his body.

Item 1: His starting weapons are a simple set of dual blades. Both of his swords have a slot on the hilt to place Dust, infusing the blades with the corresponding elemental properties.

Item 2: 2 vials of Fire dust, one for each blade.

History and Sample
History:

RP Sample:

Last edited by September Hearth on Wed Aug 03, 2016 8:52 am; edited 1 time in total

2September Hearth (Completed) Empty Re: September Hearth (Completed) Tue Aug 02, 2016 4:45 pm

September Hearth

September Hearth
I still have no clue what I'm doing, but I'm guessing I have to say 'Bump'.

3September Hearth (Completed) Empty Re: September Hearth (Completed) Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:20 am

Akui

Akui
Hey there September Hearth! It would seem your app was somehow glossed over, and I'm really sorry about that. I've been recently dubbed a moderator, and if you see this post, I just need you to really make two small changes.

When it comes to your semblance...well, it's not banned or anything, but...well, in a world where the difference between life and death is literally fractions of a second, you would think your semblance would be incredibly useful. However, many characters in the RWBY canon have shown to be able to deduce things rather quickly and adapt without the need of a semblance. I'm not here to say that your semblance is bad and to change it, so please don't take it that way: Rather, I don't want you to make a semblance and end up not liking it, considering how a semblance is a very core thing to a character. If you think you can make good use of it, then go ahead and do your thing, I'm just trying to be helpful for you.

As for the actual changes, should you keep the enhanced visual processing semblance idea, I need you to put down that it costs 10 aura per post to maintain instead of stamina. Also, we have these cool things called skills now. I think this change was made before you made your app originally, but now each app must pick a single skill they excel at and a single skill they don't do so well. This current list can be found here, but for future reference it is the topic titled 'Skill List' in the 'Rules and Information' section.

If you make these changes, I see no reason you can't be in the world of Syne very soon. :)

http://www.discordapp.com/#5424

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum