You are not connected. Please login or register

[Private - Invite Only] Hutin' Time. [Complete]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Fade

Fade
Bellmuse, the location before Syne academy, he knew he was going to have to travel through the villages to get to his destination, truly, his travel was by foot due to his rather innate anger issue due to the time he spent alone slaying weak Grimm, the amount of Lien he earned was spent to maintain his gear which left him penniless. Such a tragedy he faced, hungry and tired from his journey, but now he was in a small town called Springwood by the notice boards and signs welcoming many who approached, but upon reaching it the place was a wreck, rubble littered the area, people crying and the smell of death filled the air about the place. "What is going on here?" The figure asked himself, the cumbersomely hefty slow breathing crept out of the azure hood the figure had upon his frame, the plate armor covered in scratches and some dents, but nothing to hamper his movement, a enormous blade upon his right shoulder, nay did it move due to a strap about the guards. Which the figure seemed to be holding a loop of some sorts to keep it fixed in place while slowly walking, the seventy-two inch tall figure towered over some people while others were able to look at him with even height, six feet wasn't too uncommon of a height.

Upon reaching the center plaza of the town, he shifted his head about for the whispers of many were clouding the air about the location, all which was concentrated on the silver-grey figure, the colour of blue additionally left their lips and how tattered it looked, it was nothing he hadn't auricularly discerned afore but when a male approached him being dressed in such fashionable attire, it took the male off-guard. "Forgive me sir, but you wouldn't be a Hunter from Syne by any chance?" "If so, are you here to give us the assessment on our town?" "A few days ago we where attacked by Grimm, but thankfully a few Hunters saved us." With a heavy sigh the heavily armored figured held up his left hand as he shook his head towards the figure, clearly this man was the mayor or chief, it was clear by his stature and tone of voice, but was only lead by his own deep toned one. "No, but I am a Hunter in a sense that I track Grimm down." "I'm not apart of this Syne, but I was on my way to them." Clearly the mayor was displeased with this answer as he bowed to the steel cladded male, turning away and walking away to shoe people away from crowding him. "They where attacked by Grimm.. seems my help will be needed here." He mentally conceived to himself as he took a seat on one of the now ruined dihydrogen monoxide fountain, abstracting his blade from the position afore stabbing the tip into the ground to keep it stable as he placed his hands together and reposes his chin on the top portions of them.

Last edited by Fade on Sun Oct 01, 2017 2:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
was invited

Walking from Bellmuse to Springwood the short hair, long-eared Fox Faunus walked up to a blacksmith shop. “Yo, Mr. Chrome you hear.” The Faunus called just to receive a simple response. “Yeah, over here I am guessing you came for your sword?” The blacksmith answered, grabbing the end of a massive metal object that he had lied across the ground as he is incapable of lifting it once it came within view the faunus ran up to it. Gripping the objects hilt and steadily lifted the massive blade off the ground. “This is amazing how much do I owe you?” Just as he asked, the blacksmith spoke. “Free for dealing with those Deathstalkers, by the way, how are you lifting that?” He asked the Faunus, but he just replied,

“Had to make my body tougher due to my semblance here I will demonstrate.” the Faunus said walking outside of the blacksmith shop holding the blade in a horizontal fashion. He slowly brought it over to his right side, taking a step forward with his left foot his aura channeled through his arm and the blade. The massive blade, leaving his right side and stopping on his left with a loud crack and boom to be heard easily throughout the vicinity nearly breaking nearby windows. "How does Bellringer sound for its name?" The Faunus asked

Weapon Bellringer Obtained::

Fade

Fade
As time passed onwards, the figure kept his position, letting his thoughts murk about, stew in the brine of his brain, but before long something caught his attention, or rather a sound did, a loud crack off someplace near him location, the sound however made several people jump from the sudden shocking boom, but this sound was not normal for a forest village. "Someone firing off a gun?" "Hmmm... this isn't good for moral here." "Better check it out." A simple phrase he retorted as he stood up, ambulating in the direction of the loud burst, prehending his blade along the way, the metal grinding upon earth rang in the air for his blade sang a wondrously maleficent tune, which gradually faded but was superseded by the loud clank of it reposing against the right shoulder pauldron, his greaves crunching the earth and grass that came into his path. The thick aura he was giving off felt heavy, rigid and rather daunting as he approached the vicinity of the sound, peeking around the corner of a nearby building he saw a male figure with a enormous orange weapon which he seemed to have swung, however despite the size, the armored male cared little as he walked out of cover.

"Please, mind keeping the noise down?" You're making the villagers near shiver with fear." "After they where attacked, you're now making loud booms come from nowhere." "Quite the act." His phrase for some eccentric reason rhymed, something he wasn't attune for engendering, but either way how silly it sounded, he made his point across the male figure, the silver armor he dawned clanked as each of the segmented metal plates shifted against each other, his tattered azure cloak fluttered about. As one hand was curled around a loop of leather, holding a half behind his right shoulder, but the near Kupo of his azure hood and silver helm made his words seem almost hollow in nature, the only thing that could be seen from under the hood was just the tip of the figures nose and chin, but nothing more as a stream of heavy cold breathe seeped out into the air about him. But shortly after staying in his location, the six foot tall figure sighed, turning his frame away from the male towards the other individual, a gruff appearing individual, whom he assumed was the blacksmith who forged the blade this stoic being held in his hands.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Swinging the giant blade a few times at full speed, he had created multiple explosion sounds from the sheer force of the blade breaking the sound barrier, the edge of the blade began to glow. More after each swing due not do to his semblance or aura, but due to the friction of the air against blade making it edge extremely hot. However, the Faunus who was testing his sword was interrupted by a complaint about the explosion sounds he was creating with his sword.

The Faunus turned to see and armor clad man “To be honest, I would have believed that they would be happy to hear the sound that took down the Grimm, not but a week ago, However, my intent was never to frighten anyone and Chrome, thank you for the sword. It is exactly what I needed.” The Faunus stated before thanking the blacksmith, “anytime let me know if you ever need maintenance done to it or enhancement.” Chrome replied before heading back into his smithy, the Faunus then turned his attention to the armor-clad man, “I am still trying to figure out why no other Hunter’s or Huntress’s came to help. Because there was only three of us that happened to be there, we took down two Deathstalkers. However, the Grimm are starting to get too close to the town, anyhow the name is Ray, Kurama, Allen, what might your name be?” Ray asked after stating his own name in a polite manner Holding out a hand for a handshake as he lifted Bellringer over and onto his shoulder resting his outstretched arm on top of the hilt. “Are you curious as to what was making the explosion sound?” Ray questioned the armor-clad fellow

Information
Attacks Commenced: N/A
Damage Calculated: N/A

Stats
STR: 5: (35 with weapon) Physical Damage
DEF: 1: 5 Physical Damage
RES: 1: 5 Dust Defense
SPT: 5: 25 Dust Damage
Speed: 8: 4 attacks

HP 150/150
Aura 150/150

Fade

Fade
Upon hearkening to this males words, swinging the massive sword of his several more times, it made him hold up his left arm, blocking any dust that could drift into his hood and when the figure told him about how no one came to assist them a week ago, it made more sense of the time frame about the attack, the mayor said a few days, but seven is more than just a few. And then the designation of the blacksmith came into entelechy for the gray shelled figure as now the disruptive Faunus placed his blade upon his shoulder afore ambulating towards him, revealing their denomination to be "Ray", but when the hand came up to greet him, the figure took a step back for convivial interaction wasn't his greatest forte, he was hesitant in reaching out to this person which indefinitely resulted in his arm falling back to his side and him digressing from this kind individual. "Sorry, I'm not much of a people person." "I-I'm... Fade." His hollow words filled the air about him, his tone almost seeming to be distant, cold, cruel in a manner for he tilted his frame away from this person, allowing his shoulder to face them, the large pauldron holding several scratches to it, clearly showing that his armor was not new, nor was it anyways meant for show, but his blade on the other hand was perfect, just like it was recently forged.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
“Okay then, might I ask you, what brings you here Fade.” Ray asked pulling his hand back before adjusting Bellringer on his shoulder, letting out a bit of the laugh “I mean of course, Besides the loud concussions sounds.” while waiting for a response, Ray walked into the smithy, Turning to Chrome. “I am going to test this beauty of a sword on some Grimm. I will let you know how it does when I get back.” Ray announced exiting the building. He turns to fade. “Well I am going to take care of some Grimm would you like to help? Because you look like a capable Hunter” Ray question at the press down on the hilt of his sword to lift the blade into the air, so that it would be out of the way for pedestrians.

The sun began to peek out from behind the clouds, allowing his blade to shine a brighter orange than with the cloud cover, before he could say another word the blacksmith came running “Oh, Ray I forgot to give you this since the sword is an unconventional size. I had to make a sheath wrapping after a fight simply place the blade down on the wrapping after it is wrapped simply snap the buckles.“ The way it buckled seemed to be fashioned in a way that all Ray had to do was flick his thumb and the massive sheet would fall to the ground. “Thank you, Chrome” and with that, Ray returned his attention back to Fade

Information

Stats

HP 150/150
Aura 150/150

Last edited by Ray Kurama Allen on Mon Jul 24, 2017 4:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fade

Fade
The males voice, this Ray, asking him the reason why he came to the village, why he came here, it was more than most would ask the tall male figure other than why he was carrying such gear, but when the word Grimm popped up, a tension built up inside hi frame and his Aura flashed suddenly, releasing out a cold evil and tormented sensation around his body. "If it's Grimm you're hunting, then count me in." "That's why I'm here, to rid this world of those pathetic insects." He proclaimed while grabbing the half of his weapon, gripping it greatly as the crunching of metal filled the air, He proclaimed while prehending the moiety of his weapon, prehending it greatly as the crunching of metal filled the air, creaking and grinding against each other as he ground his teeth, the flash of vexation was filling his frame as he followed behind Ray, visually perceiving the boy with such a magnificent weapon, it didn't bother him at all so long as he could avail with slaying the beasts. The heavy plate armor he wore clanked with each movement he made, the metal boots crushing the ground beneath him as the azure blue cloak swayed and danced behind him, the dark grotesque blade sung a marvelous song as he swept it about his body, pulling it off his shoulder and dragging the tip along the ground, cutting into it and leaving a trail behind him. "Let's begin then Ray."

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Feeling the aura Fade was emitting, Ray took a step forward releasing his aura in the same fashion, but with a calmer and joyful sensation. Before hearing Fade agree to go on a Grimm hunt, Ray then stopped releasing his aura as he felt there was no need to before he led the way toward the road that led in and out of town. “I guess I should mention I have never really ever used a sword so keep a safe distance. I do not want to accidentally cleave you in half.” Ray said with a chuckle while he continued walking down the path as his mind began to wonder,

“Where do Grimm come from? It is very unlikely that they just pop out thin air. I guess I will have to study up on that since I'll be joining the Academy soon.” Ray’s mind wandered as he walked down the path before he realized that he needed to explain his semblance. “Hey Fade another head up my semblance is basically raw speed, although I am slightly stronger than average only due to me needing, a sturdier body to withstand the impact of my speed. In fact, about 10 days ago all three bones in my right arm were shattered due to me going at full speed and using my bare fists to fight a Beowulf, but enough about me What about you? I can tell you have a lot of malice toward Grimm,” Ray asked as he could still feel the sensation Fade's aura gave

Information

Stats

HP 150/150
Aura 150/150

Fade

Fade
Feeling the sensation coming off of Ray, much like his own, but a more chipper aura, Fade just sighed as he followed behind him watching the region about them and listening to his new comrades tone when he spoke out. "I've been using a sword since my military days." "If you need some pointers, I came provide them." "All you need to know is this, use your shoulders to swing and put your body into each swing." He verbalized wit ha hearty tone, pulling his blade upwards, dragging the tip along the ground, sparks marginally flickering about as he placed the edge along his shoulder, he smiled under his hood, if Ray could optically discern it, all he would optically discern it a glimmer of white teeth in the darkened region. And as he trotted forwards, going past Ray which caused him to +pick up speed from a slow walk to a peppier job and turned around afore pulling his great sword off his shoulder, holding it afore him, pointing the tip towards Ray as his other hand was overlapping the elongated arm while his hand was held in a clenched fashion.

[Private - Invite Only] Hutin' Time. [Complete] Hqdefault

"I can teach you young knight." "To wield such a massive weapon." His words rang out into the air afore long he returned to his docile stature, placing the edge of his sword along his shoulder while his other one went limp, the shimmering blue orbs were glowing under the dark patch of fabric which was his hood, the azure tassel dangled abaft his head and this silver cap ricocheted off light. The hideous gray armor creaked about as he shifted his frame, a few strands of his dark hair slipped from his forehead and creeped out from under the hood which caught him off-sentinel, causing him to utilize his free hand to pull them abaft his auditory perceiver which revealed some of his face, an adolescent, handsome male with a goatee. And after he was done, readjusting his hood, he turned back around, sanctioning Ray to pass by him and then following shortly after his comrade would pass him, going back to observing the terrain, being on guard.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
“Please do not call me a young knight, I am 23 and I am going for Hunter. Not Knight” Ray stated as he went to try and return the respectful greeting of the sword, but found he is unable to wield Bellringer, with only one hand. ”I am sorry, but I am unable to give you the respectful gesture this sword is too heavy for one right now. Maybe when I become more accustomed to it will be able to.” Ray said apologetically as he did try to raise Bellringer with his right hand with no success. He then looked back up to Fade. “I appreciate your offer to train me in the arts of swordsmanship. But have you ever train somebody to wield a sword of this size?” Ray asked before taking the lead once again, continuing down the path he waited for response. While at the same time keeping his senses on high alert, knowing that they had just entered Grimm territory he prepared to fight. As he slowly started to buckle all the straps in his clothing, which covered part of his mouth and nose his Fox ears however, continue to move switching between different angles, listening for the slightest movements

Information

Stats

HP 150/150
Aura 150/150

OOC:

Fade

Fade
When he heard the young males words reach out to his own ears, it brought a frown to his lips before he shrugged it off as nothing more than this boys means of saying no, and when he asked Fade if he trained anyone with a weapon in this magnitude, which made the figure speak out to Ray. "Nay I haven't, but I did spar with several individuals in the way of the sword." "But a sword is a sword, never the less of the size, your body isn't yet tuned to the weight behind it, so my advice, use both hands." He retorted out as he trotted abaft him, the creaking of metal upon metal filled the air, as he ambulated along he kept his auditory perceivers open for anything even despite being human, he was able to auricularly discern quite a distance. "..." Nothing left his lips, the sight of tree's about them thickened up as more began to surround them both, he wasn't quite sure about this boy, he knew he was going to become a Hunter, he said it himself which made him sigh out. "Listen Ray, I'm not master at conversations, so please forgive me in saying this." "Despite you saying you're here to become a Hunter, being a Knight in the progress will give you a reason to train in swordsmanship." "I'm not a master, but I am not one to underestimate... especially with, m-my d-dar...." He ceased his words as he didn't optate to reveal an extravagant amount, he was trepidacious of how his words would set into the mind of the adolescent male, even if they were contemporary, being that Fade was additionally twenty-three..

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
“My apologies, I guess I will try to be a knight. However, I am not wearing any heavy armor. I do not wish to be encumbered, by metal that limits my range of movement because what I am wearing now is the best armor I could have since it has been in my family for generations.” Ray stated as he then gripped Bellringer with both hands, raising it skyward, while still wrapped in the sheet of leather that is its scabbard. "Here is my gesture of respect" he stated before resting the massive sword back on his shoulder before walking into the forest. “I already had the idea. I needed to use both hands,” Ray said with a slight snicker in his voice before. He continued on “by the way, do you have a middle or last name?” Ray asked all the while his ears to twitch left and right listening to all the sounds around them most of them coming from squirrels and birds. “I swear there were Grimm, here this morning. They should stick out like a sore thumb in all of the green brush,” Ray thought as he began to worry about the town and about themselves not understand why he could not see or hear anything of substantial size moving through the brush. “Fade do what my father told me to do and put your head on a swivel.” Ray firmly stated as his nerves began to shake knowing that something felt off. However, his ears were saying otherwise as no abnormal sounds were being picked up

Information

Stats

HP 150/150
Aura 150/150

Last edited by Ray Kurama Allen on Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

Fade

Fade
The words that Ray were using were simple enough, everything he said was as expected and when he said he would become a knight, Fade smiled under his hood, grinning as he had gotten what he needed, not only someone who relieve his stress on, but to at least gain some comrades. Despite his rather lonesome-like tone, which was due to the time he spent alone fighting Grimm and staying away from other individuals, when Fade saw Ray rise his weapon up, almost in the same manner he himself did towards Ray. It was amusing enough to cause Fade to smirk and chuckle gently, but after he lowered it and placed it back upon his back Fade remarked about its weight and size. "Hmm... seeing how large your weapon is, I would suggest using your back muscled, near... your shoulders, using your biceps and triceps won't help unless they get some assistance." His words range out to Ray, but when Ray asked about his middle or last name, he simple avoided the question as he trotted along with they young lad. "I gave up my name years ago... for now at least, it isn't yet time to reveal my identity." He growled out towards Ray upon he spoke about keeping his guard up, something indeed wasn't right, the way the lad was acting and looking about, he could only be pondering to himself about the situation and their intended targets. "Speak Ray, what is it?"

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Turning to look at Fade, Ray continued to listen to the surroundings as sweat began to bead down the side of his face. “That is the problem. There is not anything from what I can tell at least in all this greenery. I cannot spot the black body of a Grimm, even if they were somehow stealthy. I should be able to catch a glimpse of something.” Ray stopped talking as he tries to focus further on his senses unbuckling the sheet from his sword before looking back over to Fade. “All right, I am going to do something stupid. I do not know how much malice. I can produce, but I will lure the Grimm out of hiding.” Ray stated as he began to focus his mind onto the Deathstalkers that killed several people, including the innkeeper. And how he was powerless to prevent an incident life, as his anger rose so did the hair atop his head along with his eyes turning into slits no longer carrying the silver blue coloring around the pupil. It was now a bright orange of anger. However, forcing anger was a difficult task; Ray remained hoping for going to show up after taking a little nimble as his anger

Information

Stats

HP 150/150
Aura 150/150

Last edited by Ray Kurama Allen on Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:31 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)

Creep

Creep
Sensing near by pray, two blood soaked creep appear and wait for more to come. Before they had showed up to gather up to take down and kill their pray. Hey had sensed a settlement near by and had attacked it with massive numbers, the two mainly killed and ate faunus, they had also fought some hunter who were overwhelmed and killed by a horde of Creeps and Beowolves. Once the settlement had no more living things in it and all the bodies were stripped of everything even the bones, the two creep had left and tracked down any survivors and did what they did to those's that were not lucky to escaped the settlements fate, but then the two didn't get everyone some escaped. Back to now they did not have anyone else to back them up but very young creeps they then started their up for the two hunters that had wandered into there.

Fade

Fade
When Fade sensed what Ray was referring to, he couldn't feel the presence of any creatures from the darkness, but what he did felt about his location was the Aura that Ray was releasing, he knew it would attract something, but with there being not a creature yet, Fade had an idea. "Interesting... but, seems you could use some help." A twisted tone befell his voice, now much more intimidating as suddenly a sliver of black mist began to form around his feet, shifting, shaping and creeping up Fades legs, before suddenly surrounding his very being. All while his tone was becoming hollow, maleficent and held a echo like vibe, his eyes glowing bright red under his hood, and now the cloud of mist swirling about his entire form as he stabbed his sword into the ground, making a large crack along with it. "COME FORTH YOU PARASITIC PEST!" Fade roared out, his voice no longer the same as before, full of rage, regret and sadness, this all combined with the fact his Aura was giving off all the negative emotions that was humanly possible to have at once, making the grass around him whiter away, turning gray from the immense negative emotions flooding from his being. "RAAAARW!" It seemed that Fade was in a primal like state, his body slouching over, his left arm hanging loose, almost like there was nothing in his suit of armor, he couldn't help but feel this, despite his Semblance not being active, whenever he released his Aura, he might as well let his Semblance run loose.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Feeling an uneasy amount of negative emotions coming from Fade Ray glanced to his left. Noticing the grass wilting “Shit”, he exclaimed almost in a shout. He then threw Bellringer toward the nearest tree in a horizontal fashion as he uses it as a platform off the ground. “Fade. I think that is a little Too much,” Ray shouted before hopping down off the sword and ripping it from the tree. He then perceived in his peripheral vision, a set of red eyes that seem to have been staring at him and Fade unable to catch exactly what type of Grimm the eyes belong to

Ray swiftly spun Bellringer around cutting away the brush and tall grass before finding his gaze meeting the Creeps. He noticed a glimpse of a second one just in his peripheral vision, Ray immediately went on the offensive, charging straight at the Creep first swinging Bellringer in a horizontal fashion before bringing it over his head activating his semblance bringing Bellringer down the massive blade with tremendous force at the speed of sound. which got the blade slightly lugged into the ground. “Fade found them! Two creeps at least I think they are,” Ray stated while keeping his focus on the Grimm in front of him

Information
Attacks Commenced: two attacks
Damage Calculated: possible damage 70 HP + 20 from semblance

Stats

HP 150/150
Aura 130/150 -20 for Semblance

Last edited by Ray Kurama Allen on Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:17 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar edits)

Creep

Creep
Once they found the origins to what they sense, it was a hunter if not two of them. They younger creep got hit taking damage but the second swing grazed the youngling. It was stunned but the older one swings it tail at the hunter, he then bit at the hunter going in for a grab and a throw it. The younger one gets its barring and goes to attack the other hunter, it would go in for a pounds and try to bite the other hunter while it was down. The older creep tries stop the weak youngling but it was to far away to even get to so it also goes in for a attack but it would trip the hunter and grab its arm trying to rip it off. They had done this before but the younger grimm was more reckless and was more dumb then a pile of stones like most younger grimm are like.

Fade

Fade
As Fade heard Ray speak out towards him, he could only grin under his helm, listening to the male tell him it was "Too much", this only caused him to retort out with a malefic tone towards everything about him. "Nothing is, too much when you're dealing with Grimm." His voice was still hollow-like, but when he heard the cracking fill the air, the struggle that Ray was giving off as the sight of two giant Creeps come forth out of nowhere, it made his bones ache greatly, his muscles twitch. He wasn't in a great mood, he was in a incredible one, when the younger Creep was struck by the large blade of Ray, the sound of ringing filled the air about and caused him to speak out with a proud tone. "May the toll of the bell ring out and bring forth your demise monsters!" And like that, Fade burst forth towards the weakened Creep, moving at an incredible speed but nothing like Ray, when the dust filled about his being the only thing that scattered the cloud of dirt was a black mist surrounding Fade once again.

The mist turned into a series of tendrils, strings that began the creep across his being, only the be ripped and snapped apart by Fade as he rushed towards the beasts before him as his rage consumed his being, granting him his primal fighting prowess. To Fade, if one was to defeat a animal one must fight like one, seeing how the Grimm were nothing but a parasite that took the form of beasts, his right arm holding his massive blade, the glimmer of sunlight beaming off its edge and surrounding the dark warrior with a light of hope. "YOU TOOK HER AWAY FROM ME!" "AND FOR THAT, YOU ALL WILL DIE!!!" He roared out towards the now larger Creep that came into his path, this pissed him off even more so as he had something else blocking his way. "YOU'RE IN MY WAY!" He shouted out yet again, his mind clouded by his bloodlust to eliminate the beasts before him, the sound of his blade ringing through the air as he swung it about wildly, hoping that many of the flurries of strikes would strike his opponent, the four swings rushing towards the large Grimm.

Combat Information

Stats
Health
Aura Points
-10 AP [Buff STR]

Combat Damage
200: Physical Damage before Resistance
25 Physical Damage [5 STR]
+10 Physical Damage [Weapon]
+10 Physical Damage [Semblance: Buff +2 STR]
+5 Physical Damage [Aura]
x4 Attack

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
Noticing that Fade was taking on the larger Creep, Ray noticed he was to deal with the smaller one, which seemed to have been the more reckless one of the two. It actions spoke for themselves when he attacked first. Disregarding its own safety, Ray had to constantly dodge any of the Creeps attacks; he had quickly jumped back at least 12 feet from the Grimm holding onto Bellringer, with his right hand. The blade slammed into the ground, creating a very small tremor through the ground.

He then proceeded to sprint toward the Grimm, his blade kicking up rocks and dust as he drug across the ground leaving in its wake a massive cloud of dust and a fairly large crevice in the ground. Once reaching the Grimm, Ray swung Bellringer in a uppercut fashion which had kicked up, even more, dirt and dust unable to see the Grimm with and the cloud, he decided to test his luck bringing the sword back down used its weight accelerate it. Once he had felt hit the ground. He was still unsure if he had hit the Grimm, bringing his blade around his right side before. He performed a horizontal slash

Still wavering of the Grimms condition, Ray used his sword to Pole vault, the Grimm location landing behind where he help it still stood bringing Bellringer as far back to his right side as he took a step forward turning his right foot sideways while pressing his weight down on his heel dropping his sword to the Grimm’s height. He let his muscle tension take over as he began to spin three hundred sixty degrees a single rotation. However, that single rotation made him extremely dizzy and queasy. Nevertheless, even though it was a single rotation. It was like a blender. The move he had just performed he had never performed before, but he knew he needed to make sure the Grimm was dead by cutting through the dense dust cloud

Bellringer’s extraordinary weight made it difficult to judge if he had cut through anything unknowing to if it was still alive, Ray remained caution as he quickly jumped a couple times backward while he waited for the dust clear. “No, not for whom the Bell tolls the Bell tolls for thee,” Ray said in response to Fades comment about Bellringer

Information
Attacks Commenced: four attacks
Damage Calculated: possible damage 140 HP

Stats

HP 150/150
Aura 130/150

Last edited by Ray Kurama Allen on Tue Sep 19, 2017 9:44 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar edits)

Fade

Fade
The site and sound of battle raged onward as Fade watched Ray, hearing his recorrection of the term he used, it only made the now eerie appearing figure chuckle soundly in silent as a mist of cold air puffed out from under the helm. His Semblance still active, making more grass die off and wilt away as it turned to ash upon contact with his feet, gripping his greatsword with a fierce hold he only rushed towards the smaller Grimm once again. He knew that his might was enough to slay these creatures and that his training would assist greatly as the tattered azure fabric snapped in the wind, heavy breathing making more puffs of white mist leak from the hood, he was in the zone. As he slipped passed the larger one by slipping under its legs he found the weaker appearing once before him, and with a flurry of swings he created, attempted to strike at the small pathetic Creep, not caring that it was larger than him, or deadlier, he was filled with rage and his desire of vengeance. With each swing he threw at the beast, the air would snap with him suddenly jolting his being in a wild manner, striking with mere instinct rather than with wisdom or elegance, and upon swinging that last swipe, he would suddenly do several backflips to gain some ground. But not before realizing his mistake of being right next to the larger one, he didn't even notice it as his attention was focused on the small two legged being, his mind, swimming in a pool of fury and his mind like a puppet to his feelings. The only thing emanating from him now was the hearty pants and the clanking of his armor, the scratched, bent but still quite shiny silver armor with blue clothe and white décor upon the fabric, his grotesque, yet beautifully shimmering blade dancing in the light of the summer day.

Combat Information

Stats
Health
Aura Points
-10 AP [Buff STR]
-10 AP [Buff STR]

Combat Damage
200: Physical Damage before Resistance
25 Physical Damage [5 STR]
+10 Physical Damage [Weapon]
+10 Physical Damage [Semblance: Buff +2 STR]
+5 Physical Damage [Aura]
x4 Attack

Last edited by Fade on Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
The man standing next to him, he could only describe as a death God from what he felt. However, to Ray, It was like saying ’this is what I can do’ in respect, Ray had decided to show his hand slamming the pommel of Bellringer into the ground. “The Bell tolls at midnight so it is time to let the Fox Fight” Ray stated his hair beginning to stand on in his pupil shifting to that of a cat eye. However, he suppressed his anger back to normal, enough to keep his eye color from changing.

Keeping a safe distance away from Fade, he waited for him to move on to the attack, so he proceeded on and hopefully finish one of the Grimms off. Not feeling up to toying with the creature from the tip of his sword to just above the ground. He activated his semblance charging toward the Creep, his first blow went up from six o’clock the next blow from nine o’clock then eleven, and finally came down like a meteor on top of the Grimm at twelve o'clock strike relating to the angle that the hour hand would be at four each time

Ray quickly withdrew unknown to him if he had done any damage to the creature he could feel what he believes to be internal damage whenever he struck. After he had retreated whilst he waited for Fade still maintaining a safe distance from the man unsure of what his semblance was exactly

Information

Stats

HP 150/150
Aura 110/150 -20 Due to Semblance

Last edited by Ray Kurama Allen on Fri Sep 29, 2017 3:35 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Grammar)

Creep

Creep
The creep didn't know what happened. First, one of it's prey decided that they wanted to be an olympic pole vaulting champion, and then it felt a massive amount of swords hitting it repeatedly. It was swiftly dying and I could do all of nothing about it. Was it sad, sure, but was it how it happened, also there was roughly cuts in its skin everywhere. The creep, if it could feel fear, would surly feel it now. Not that it mattered, as it was to fade away after the two had destroyed it.

Once it collapsed to the ground, it faded away like it was to do. There was no one to mourn its loss and that was fine. It was a grimm. Monster who fed on emotions and when everything went wrong, that hunted and hunted and almost always died. That was how grimm were. This grimm and it's partner were no different. They were both dead.

Fade

Fade
As the sounds of cries from the Creeps filled the air and slowly faded from the realm of living, the dark mist and black wed like gloop across the tall figure slowly faded away and dissipated, he rather animal like posture returned back to normal, the grass around him no longer dying off. He sighed, groaning gently as his back cracked when he adjusted his being, his blade being placed back upon his back as the small hooks cradled the guards of his massive blade snuggly. "Finally... it's over, the battle... but not the war." It seemed that Fade was back to his normal somber-like self, turning his head slowly to look back at Ray, he sighed before walked towards him, upon getting close to his comrade, Fade slipped past him and slowly tilted his head back to look over his shoulder. "Thanks for the help, but I think we should part way for now." "If you need help just call out and I will show up mate." Fade said before stopping and keeping his position until he heard what Ray said, he wanted to at least hear his opinion, if anything, if Fade liked what he heard he may just stay or at least linger about for a bit as his armor creaked gently.

Ray Kurama Allen

Ray Kurama Allen
After he had swung his blade through the dust cloud many times, he never felt the blade make contact with the Grimm. Since they cannot bleed, he was unable to check his sword for any trace of blood. If he had made contact he would know shortly after he had ceased his flurry of attacks, he let the dust settle and before him was a Grimm that looked to be shredded as it begun to fade away. “Wow, I did not even feel Any resistance when i cut through stuff it feels like I was just swinging like a hot knife through butter" After they had evaporated, Ray turned spotting the leather for his sword.

“No, thank you. And I am sure our paths will cross again.”
Ray stated while fetching Bellringer’s leather wrapping laying the massive canvas down onto the ground, Ray carefully placed Bellringer onto its leather wrapping before he then began to roll the wrapping tightly around the blade, while doing so he could see in the corner of his eyes Fade passing right by him. While he was snapping the all of the buckles together, before he lifted the massive weapon up back onto his shoulder, as soon as it started to rest on the shoulder his right arm landed atop the hilt. The blade then began to creek the sound stemming from where the hilt meets the base of the blade.

“Well I am heading back to Springwood the screeching, and creaking, the sword made is starting to become a little unsettling. Therefore, I am going to have the blacksmith Chrome look and see if he can reinforce it. It would really suck if the blade just fell off in the middle of battle.” He blurted out before letting out a hearty laugh “I will catch you in the future, hopefully not too far into the future,” he stated with a friendly grin upon his face before turning and heading back to Springwood, it did not take him to find the town

The Fox faunas had returned to the smithy. “Hey, Chrome the sword performed perfectly. However, though I believe there are some structural faults where the hilt meets the base of the sword it without a real the sharp creek whenever I place it on my shoulder to carry it. So what do you think,” the blacksmith had taken the blade to examine it, the area with creaking coming from He noticed that it had begun to crack at the base and without telling anything to Ray. He began working to strengthen the base of the blade so that it may withstand heavier impact and speed and not before long, chrome had finished the reinforcement that was needed for now and for a future modification that he had started to plan for that specific blade

Information

Stats

HP 150/150
Aura 110/150 -20 Due to Semblance

Sponsored content