You are not connected. Please login or register

Hazel Illura (Awaiting Approval)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hazel Illura (Awaiting Approval) Empty Hazel Illura (Awaiting Approval) Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:31 pm

Sorrelmyst

Sorrelmyst
Hazel Illura (Awaiting Approval) 117839

Basic info
Name: Hazel Illura
Birthday: April 12
Gender: Male (with more female traits. Prefers she/her pronouns.)
Race: Faunus (Gray Fox. Dark gray/Black ears.)
Height: Just over 5’ (154 cm)
Weight: 110 lbs
Face Claim: Ayase Aragaki (from Oreimo)

Stats
STR: 4
DEF: 2
RES: 2
SPT: 4
Aura 170|130 HP

Personality
Major: Combat
Likes: Relaxing, Playing games, Practical japery, reading, dark open spaces.
Dislikes: Bright lights, realistic insects/insectoids, when people are too serious, bright/annoying colors.
Fears: Enclosed and dark spaces (it MUST be enclosed and dark. Dark open spaces are liked, and Hazel does not mind enclosed spaces.), Separation from friends and family, that she will never amount to anything or make up for anything she may do wrong.
Talent: Acting/Persuasion
Weakness: Organization
Overall Personality: Hazel Illura is somebody who doesn’t care what you think about them; she’s not afraid to stand up and be who she is, even if that is a crossdressing faunus. She is not afraid to be herself-- or someone else, if the need or desire arises. She enjoys pulling little harmless jokes on those around her (although ‘harmless’ is loosely defined here. If they’re not physically or obviously mentally/emotionally hurt, then Hazel’s not gonna follow up). There’s also no stopping Hazel when she has her mind set on something. The only thing that can stop her is if she grows too tired of it; admittedly, her ADHD does tend to lead to this on minor issues. Hazel is a born actor, able to take on nigh any role perfectly-- or as perfectly as the situation allows. She’s learned to suppress her ADHD and anxiety issues, so they largely present no problem. She prefers enjoying herself to perfection, even if her very small bit of the-pattern-broke-I-must-fix-it OCD occasionally counteracts that. Even with that, her organizational skills are a mess and she constantly ends up forgetting times and dates of deadlines.

Overall, Hazel is an optimistic, happy-go-lucky fox Faunus who don’t give a single dang.

Abilities
Aura type: Recovery
Aura Color: Black with a red sheen (It’s basically the darkest red can go before it’s black)
Semblance: Illusion: Hazel can adopt the general appearance of any human she has seen before (albeit a couple proportional issues). It does become hard to maintain after a long time, and it immediately dissipates after she is hit once; until her HP is fully recovered, then she cannot use it again. It is also difficult to use in combat, although it is possible. (Follows the rules described under the restrictions on Illusion semblances.)
Item 1: Dual fighting fans. (Midnight Breeze and Dusk Gale). Very similar to Japanese tessen war fans-- a folding fan with spokes made of hard metal, used for attacking and deflecting projectiles. She does not use them for throwing. (Rating 1)
Item 2: Armor (Rating 1); lightweight barrier-based armor on Hazel’s upper body. It’s dark gray and worn under Hazel’s clothing; it only protects the chest, abdomen, and back.

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Sorrelmyst on Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : One trait now!)

2Hazel Illura (Awaiting Approval) Empty Re: Hazel Illura (Awaiting Approval) Tue Mar 20, 2018 4:46 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Hey this is a good app but there's a couple of issues ^^ First, I need specification on your faunus trait seeing as it's not obvious in the image. Second, I also need you to further source your image, including the show they're from.

Finally, in regards to your semblance, I've got some issues with whether it actually could follow those restrictions. Because the stipulation of the restriction is that the illusion must coat your body, ergo your body must remain the same size, shape and proportions. Disguising as the likes of a chair would be tough because your proportions aren't 1:1 with it, I'm unsure it is even possible to position yourself in such a position to act as one? All I can really recommend in it's place is an alternate form of invisibility; that being when you touch an object, lean against it or sit upon it you can become invisible standing against it or sitting against it or the like. Your body being unable to differentiate from the object outside via smell, touch, sound or some other method outside sight.

Bump when done

3Hazel Illura (Awaiting Approval) Empty Re: Hazel Illura (Awaiting Approval) Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:04 pm

Sorrelmyst

Sorrelmyst
I fixed them, so bump! I am willing to change Illusion if it is necessary.

4Hazel Illura (Awaiting Approval) Empty Re: Hazel Illura (Awaiting Approval) Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:06 pm

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Hey bud another thing unfortunately, faunus only have one animal trait ^^ You could though state you wear the ears as part of a headband or the like, if you truly want to keep both parts

5Hazel Illura (Awaiting Approval) Empty Re: Hazel Illura (Awaiting Approval) Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:08 pm

Sorrelmyst

Sorrelmyst
Ah, okay! Been fixed!

6Hazel Illura (Awaiting Approval) Empty Re: Hazel Illura (Awaiting Approval) Tue Mar 20, 2018 9:33 pm

Yuri Rastenov

Yuri Rastenov
Papa Rich went to bed, so in his stead I say....

Hazel Illura (Awaiting Approval) Tenor

... Approved! Enjoy your stay! And feel free to pop into the community Discord to meet the family!

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum