You are not connected. Please login or register

Team VETA!

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Team VETA! Empty Team VETA! Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:50 pm

Veta Hunter

Veta Hunter
(Outfit - see avatar pic)

The team selection for the first round of students was over. They hadn't decided on matches for everyone yet, but for eight lucky students (or unlucky depending on who you were) they would have the teams they would work with for the next several years in Syne Academy. Veta herself could hardly believe it. She was appointed the leader of her own team. Part of her was surprised a faunus was named the leader. Part of her was just stunned she'd been judged good enough to join a team, much less lead one. Sure, it wasn't with Liona or even Gabriel... but she liked Eli and Arisa pretty well. And the other one, Yuuki, she hadn't met except for on the stage. The ceremony was over, and Veta had asked her team to come get acquainted properly. It was an empty classroom not far from the training grounds, and it seemed like a nice private place to talk. She was the first one there - she'd practically flown to the room once she was away from people who would get onto her for running. Now the others just had to file in. Assuming they would listen to the faunus girl.

2Team VETA! Empty Re: Team VETA! Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:16 pm

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
Appearance:

Eli had gotten her team. It was led by Veta, who she met a few days ago. The tall silver haired man. And a shapely purple haired woman who wore a lab coat. Veta called them into an empty classroom for a team meeting and then dashed energetically ahead. Eli giggled at the sight and followed at her own pace. So these were the people she was supposed to be spending her school life with. She didn't mind the idea of spending it with Veta, though she didn't really know the other two people. Hopefully they would be nice people.

As Eli walked down the halls the odd student stopped what they were doing to look at her. For some strange reason, Eli had garnered popularity at the school in her short time here. Was it because of her energetic nature? Eli didn't really know. But when she walked down the halls now, at least a few heads were turned to watch her. Eli entered the empty classroom to find Veta. Eli smiled at the girl and nodded. "Hello again Veta! Glad to be on a team with ya!" She then walked to the teacher's podium and hopped up on it to sit down. Facing Veta and the door. She kicked her legs back and forth in the air waiting for the rest of the team to show up.

3Team VETA! Empty Re: Team VETA! Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:32 pm

Yuuki Terumi

Yuuki Terumi
Spoiler:
The teams where all set up Yuuki was actually surprised to be chosen on one of these teams but he did feel out of place being on a team of full girls one was a faunus and some other girl he has yet to meet and the other teammate was the woman he met in the woods when he killed the ursa but she vanished before he could get her name. After the team was selected the faunus girl which was appointed to leader wanted ot have a meet and greet in a nearby classroom. With his usual smile on his face Yuuki walked through the hallways the other students still seeming to avoid the tall old student who seemed to not care what there eyes said about him. He would just stop and turn to lean his head to the side as his smile freaked them out. As the kids ran from the him Yuuki would continue to the classroom finding it with relative ease.

He stopped infront of the door a small glint shined in the light as the door creaked and fell to pieces on the ground seeming to be cut from some inviisble force. He entered the classroom to see the faunus girl and the other girl he has yet to meet already here. The white haired girl was sitting on the teachers podium while the faunus seemed to be standing there waiting for her new team to enter. With the usual smile plastered on his face as he walked past the pieces of the door on the ground to wave revealing the fingerless gloves from his sleeve and a glint of something as the wires shined in the light. "Greeting everyone you may call me Yuuki Terumi, now what may i call you two" Yuuki said in his usual creepy tone as he slowly approached the faunus girl his eyes still slanted as he attempted to grab her cat like ears to test if they where real.

4Team VETA! Empty Re: Team VETA! Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:00 am

Jun Lockhart

Jun Lockhart
The team selection ceremony had finally finished as the two teams were formed. Arisa felt bad because it meant that out of the nine students there only one was left without their own team. That feeling was replaced as she walked towards her team’s meeting place, an empty classroom that their appointed leader had chosen. It was actually her leader that made her happy about her team. After all her leader was her new friend Veta she had just recently helped just a few days ago. The other members of her team was a girl with silver hair that she had only just met when the teams had gathered on stage named Eliara and the creepy man she had encountered during her hunt named Yuuki. She hadn’t been looking forward to being teamed up with him in even the slightest. But that was how things played out and there was nothing the would-be nurse could do about it.

Not wanting to keep Veta or her new teammates waiting Arisa started heading towards the room only to find the door in pieces on the floor and the creepy Yuuki approaching Veta and attempting to reach out to her for something unsettling. The violet haired woman’s scythe seemed to materialize in her hands with how fast she had drawn and unfolded it, making sure to hook it around the front of Yuuki’s neck as a warning. “I think it would be in good manners to not touch our leader without her permission Mr. Creepy.” Her weapon remained in place as a means of keeping the man in place while her attention was turned to Veta herself. “I’m glad we got teamed up together Vee! Nothing like being paired up with your best friend right?” She smiled at the Faunus girl.

5Team VETA! Empty Re: Team VETA! Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:19 am

Veta Hunter

Veta Hunter
Veta was stunned by the sudden disappearance of the door as it shattered to the ground and the older man walked into the room. He looked nearly twice her age, but no one knew anything about him except that he had a creepy smile and a thing for destruction. She'd heard about him already. He was one of the oldest students in the school, after all, and that didn't exactly go unnoticed. Without pausing, he walked forward, grabbing the stunned faunus's ear and tugging, causing her to yelp in pain. "Ow! That huurts. What are you doing?!"

Suddenly, a scythe appeared in front of Veta's face - or about a foot above it as it were - and the voice of her final teammate informed the man to let her go. Veta quickly pulled away, rubbing her ear with both hands, small tear beads in her eyes from the pain. She blinked them away quickly and recovered. "Hi Arisa, thanks! I'm glad to have you on my team." she told her honestly. "And you too Eli. Sorry I would have said something sooner if the door hadn't disintegrated in front of me first." she told her happily, rubbing her ear a bit more and taking a few steps back from Yuuki. To Yuuki, she decided to forget the incident this time. "It's okay, Arisa, you can let him go." she nodded. "Now, I'd appreciate it if you wouldn't grab my ear. But you can call me Veta. Like the team name~" she said, sounding happier at having her own team. "It's nice to get to talk to everyone. I just thought we should, you know, hang out a bit before we move in together and all." she shrugged. Veta had no idea how to lead a team, but she was darn well going to do her best.

6Team VETA! Empty Re: Team VETA! Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:00 pm

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
The door disintegrated as the silver haired man on their teem entered the room. He always seemed to be wearing a smile, which was unnerving but Eli didn't mind it. Everyone has their quirks. The man held out his fingerless gloves and Eli could see the glint of wires retracting into it. Without skipping a beat the man introduced himself as Yuuki Terumi, and asked for their names. Eli beamed at the man, not noticing him reaching for Veta's ears yet. "I'm Eliara Caithe! Though you can call me Eli if you want!"

Eli heard their leader make an exclamation of pain. Eli noticed that Yuuki had grabbed her ears. And that the purple haired woman was closing in on him, bringing out a god damn scythe of all things and bringing it around his throat. Eli thought that was a little harsh as the woman stated that he should ask before touching others without permission. Eli hopped off the podium as Veta started to talk to them. She walked up to the group right as Veta told the woman, who was named Arisa, to let him go. Eli nodded and smiled warmly at Yuuki and Arisa, before condescending them after Veta was finished.

"Mister Yuuki, they've already said it, but it's not nice to tug on a Faunus's ears. Yes they're real. Next time you should ask before you touch, it'll help you get more friends among your teammates." Eli gave him a smile with her eyes closed before turning her attention to Arisa. Now that Eli got a closer look to her, she was honestly quite attractive, but now was not the time for such things. Maybe in a few moments, but not now. "Miss, Arisa I take it? Yuuki obviously didn't mean any deadly intent, so jumping to such measures is a bit extreme. I understand he can come off as unnerving, but just because he looks that way on the outside, doesn't mean the same thing on the inside." With that Eli then took her place next to Veta, rocking back and forth on her feet.

"With that all done, welcome to Team VETA! We're going to be dealing with each other the whole time we spend at this academy, so try to be friends with each other. Now I know that our fearless leader is a faunus, and some people might have a problem with that." Eli smiled at the group. "She's a person just like the rest of us, if you have a problem with her race, you can take it up with me." Eli was unconsciously assigning herself a role as she spoke. "If you have any issues with how this team operates, or anything else, you can take it up with both of us." With that now out of the way, Eli curtsied and started to giggle. "Now with the restricting official stuff out of the way. Nice to meet you all, I'm Eliara Caithe! Though you can call me Eli if you want!"

7Team VETA! Empty Re: Team VETA! Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:33 pm

Jun Lockhart

Jun Lockhart
Arisa kept her own smile as she removed her scythe from Yuuki’s throat under Veta’s word. Without a second though her weapon folded up so that she could tuck it up under her nurse’s coat where she kept it stored when not in use. The other female member of their team spoke up, addressing Arisa, about how she had held Yuuki at throat point with her scythe. She commented that, while he did come across as unnerving and creepy, he most likely didn’t mean anything ill towards Veta. She went on to give a bit of a speech once she had finished lecturing Arisa, welcoming them to team VETA and saying that she wanted them all to try and be friends. She continued on to say that while yes Ve was a Faunus if anyone had any issues with her or her race they’d be able to take it up with her. Her demeanor changed as she claimed to have gotten all of the “restricting official stuff” out of the way and introduced herself as Eliara, or Eli if they’d prefer to call her that.

“I apologize Eli but I’ve worked with Yuuki myself quiet recently and in fact I’m quite sure that if it weren’t for the pair of Ursas that had appeared he’d have probably made an attempt on my life with how he was acting.” She walked over to Ve’s side, the smile now gone from her face. “I don’t trust him as far as I’d be able to throw him and I certainly don’t plan on letting him harm Ve. I’ve defended her from one asshole and I’ll do it as often as I need to.” She put her hand on Ve’s head between her ears with a sisterly smile to the smaller girl. “But you’re right, now isn’t the time for that. I’m Arisa, but then again Ve here already knew that. My specialty is healing so please come to me if you need anything treated, anytime.”

A bright, true smile graced her face as she smiled at Eli and, because of the situation, Yuuki. “I do look forward to working with all of you.” Something triggered in her mind, something Ve said after she told Arisa she could remove her scythe from Yuuki’s neck. The four of them would be living together after today? That meant she’d be living with both Ve and Eli. Ve she wouldn’t make any moves on but Eli was a cute enough, and curvy enough, girl that she wouldn’t mind dating. If she was like that of course.

8Team VETA! Empty Re: Team VETA! Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:13 pm

Veta Hunter

Veta Hunter
Veta was glad the others had calmed down, and that Yuuki had let go of her ear, which she continued to rub for a little bit. She stopped after a moment, and perked up again. "Thanks, Eli." she grinned, "I appreciate the help, but I've got to learn to be the leader here since its my job and all, so I'll take it from here." Veta leaned on a table and looked at the three of them. Her smile grew a bit as she decided what to say to them all.

"So, they haven't exactly given instructions on how to lead a team, so I guess they're leaving that up to the leaders. So!" She clapped her hands together, and twitched the less sore of her two cat ears. "I'm the leader, but we're a team and we need to work together. That means we need to work on working together... but that also means I'm willing to listen to whomever has a good idea." she nodded, standing up straighter as her grin grew. "We're all important to the group, and I know I can't think of everything. Since a team needs a head, I get the final say, but everyone is welcome to take initiative. Does that sound good?" she asked excitedly. "I promise I'll study and try hard to be the best leader I can be, and I would like all of you to try and be the best hunters and huntresses you can be in return."

She paced a bit now, working herself up into that natural center of attention type she was. She even stood up on one of the desks to pull the attention towards her so no one would have trouble paying attention. "We're team VETA and we're going to be the best team in the whole school!" she said, raising a fist into the air energetically.

9Team VETA! Empty Re: Team VETA! Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:42 am

Eliara Caithe

Eliara Caithe
Eli quietly listened to both Arisa and Veta talk. Veta even giving an energetic speech just like a true leader. Eli cheered with her, giving a wide grin at their goal to be the best team in the whole school. Eli supposed it was her turn to do things.

She swayed back and forth as she spoke. "So we have our fearless leader, and our medic. I'm Eli, I've taught myself a variety of subjects, including grimm biology, weapon and shield building and maintenance, and a whole bunch of other things that would take too long to list off. I guess you could call me the team's R&D person. I love to make new things. So if you want a new weapon, or an upgrade, or just some maintenance, bring it to me. As long as I'm provided the materials I can go work miracles with them. If you need proof." Eli took out her crowbar and extended it, along with pulling out her floating drone as it started to orbit her. She grinned widely. "I've built all of my equipment!"

As she put her crowbar back away and the drone folded up and floated back onto her person she curtsied to her team. "I look forward to a great school life with all of you!"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum