You are not connected. Please login or register

Leveling up to a Team [Private:TeamLVLX/Revan]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
Lloyd was eager to start the day. Yes It was 6 in the morning, he didn't slept that well either, but he was about to go on a mission. He found, some days ago, a notice on a board in front of the class of one of the teacher that asked for help in the extermination of a pack of Grimms that was wandering in the Skylight Woods. The notice asked for 4 students to come along and Lloyd was the first to sign for it so he didn't have a clue about who would join. All the details would be given upon the arrival of the teacher though so Lloyd wasn't sure what he would be fight. Sure, Grimms, but which kind?

It was still dark outside and a little cold, but Lloyd was just great with his coat on. The sun wasn't even up and we could barely see its light from the courtyard where the meet up was given. He looked around and couldn't see anyone coming yet. "Man if I woke up that early for nothing..." He didn't finished his sentence as he heard someone walking behind him. Maybe someone that also sign for this assignment, who knows...

Valkyrie Mark1

Valkyrie Mark1
The robot child was skipping about the school earlier this morning and found herself enjoying the rising sun early in the morning. Straying a bit far from her usual path as she had now been standing in the Skylight Woods. Her voice resonating with the sound of music in the sound of a gentle hum. Although she had found a poor little rabbit earlier which she had detested its cute fluffy self and was now cracking it's legs with great joy as it squealed in pain as its left leg was snapped. She then stopped still holding on the bunny by it's broken leg as it flailed about. She hadn't remembered that a sub routine had actually sent her strolling about these parts because of a notice that wanted a few students to address some grimm circumstances.

She noticed the boy before her and began to approach him from behind the rabbit still swinging from her hand as her lifeless eyes stared at him. "Hello there do you want to be my friend?"

Liliane Lestrange

Liliane Lestrange
While grimm hunting wasn't Liliane's favorite thing in the world she knew she needed the practice which is why she signed up for a hunt. At the time she was the second one to have signed up so she knew a boy name Lloyd had signed up but not who the other two would be. Upon showing up she knew who one of them was, her roommate Valkyrie. To say that she was nervous to be on this hunt with Val would be an understatement, but if asked she couldn't explain all of her nervousness though.

Luckily she didn't have to ponder this for very long as anger quickly over took her at the site of the rabbit in Val's hand. With her eye opened wide she stomped over to the android girl and ripped into her. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU VALKYRIE!? How dare you torture an innocent creature!? Just what did the rabbit do to you to deserve this treatment? You know what I don't care just give me the rabbit and walk away.

Once she had the bunny in her hands Lily took a few deep breaths before starting to sing the first song that popped into her head which was just a simple two verse lullaby. As began to sing the song for through for the second time a translucent cloud of pale yellow aura began to surround her body as her healing semblance began to take effect as she focused on healing the poor creature. After several moments had passed Lily stopped singing and the aura cloud began to dissipate. A quick inspection show the rabbit was healed but to scared and do much of anything yet. Sitting down Lily began to pet the poor creature until it hopped away.

(example of Lily's singing voice: https://youtu.be/QXcQcZXnvK0)

Aura/HP:

Orion Xingguang

Orion Xingguang
Orion was preparing to head for the Skylight woods he was double checking that he had everything that he needed. After making sure he got everything he looked over at his guns  which were resting on a table at the time. While looking at them a memory came to him. The memory he had was the memory of when he had killed his own brother. Orion then thought Lynx.. You know I didn't mean to right?.. But then again isn't also your fault? Is what happened to you just a form of karma? Even with this thought Orion couldn't help but feel guilty for what he did. Orion then looked at the clock and realized that he should of left awhile ago. So Orion grabbed his weapons and made his way to the woods. When he got to the woods he then thought Okay now where are the others? I am sure three other people signed up for the hunt.. I just got to find them. Orion was looking around for the others when he heard what sounded like someone singing. He assumed it was the rest of the group so he followed it and saw three other people. He saw that he didn't know some of the people that were present so he decided to introduce himself "Hello.. My name is Orion Xingguang."

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
After looking carefully behind him, Lloyd saw a little girl, swinging what seemed to be a dead rabbit in her hand. He stared a moment before she asked him to be her friend. "You want me to be your friend? Ehm... sure, why not..." He wasn't really bothered by the probably dead rabbit as he did saw worse in his life. He wasn't heartless either, he was feeling pity for the poor thing as if it was still alive, it would be in so much pain... Still. for a moment Lloyd thought that he was kinda mean in someway for not inquiring on the bunny more. He just shrugged at it...

He bowed to her and was about to introduce himself when another girl came shouting toward the little one. When the new girl started to sing, Lloyd was impressed as the voice of the girl was pretty and filled with feelings. When he saw the rabbit hopping away, Lloyd looked at the new girl and said: "Healing Semblance I assume... But where are my manners..."He bowed slowly toward her "My name is Lloyd Vanheim, may I say that you singing is pretty good." He raised his head toward her with a smile "If you're here I presume that you have signed for the assignment, correct?"

As he asked his question, a new figure arrived and as Lloyd turned around, he recognized the guy as he was on a class with him. "Hello Orion, don't know if you recall me, Lloyd, from Miss Tigresse class?" Lloyd noticed that his speech pattern changed from the girl to Orion and he damned his "good" manners.

Valkyrie Mark1

Valkyrie Mark1
Valkyrie's eyes and lightening began to blink a bit uncontrollably as Lily had arrived a bit disappointed in her actions toward the fluffy creature. However, embarrassment wasn't the reason for her current commotion as her father had always use to sing to her before going to bed. This concept slowly became a subroutine over the many years that ended up as a fail safe for anyone who encountered the little android, however, few people she came across rarely felt that singing was an appropriate response to get her from removing her clutches off of there breaking arms.

As her body began to shut down a recorded message of a male voice played through a speaker inside of her. Valkyrie Mark1 sleep mode. She would released the body dropping it to the ground, the creature ached in pain but it was little compared to the initial snapping of its leg. The final member of the team was just arriving when her entire system locked down for the time being. The bunny began to limp off toward the singing girl as her voice healed it's leg allowing it to hop off at full speed once again after receiving some pets from it's savior. Meanwhile Val stood completely still upright before crashing down onto the ground.

Liliane Lestrange

Liliane Lestrange
Liliane slowly stood back up and stretched her muscles as she did so. As she did so Lloyd asked about her semblance and then introduced himself as Lloyd. Just as she was wondering who the forth person would be another boy showed up and introduced himself a Orion.

"Yea it is a healing semblance shame I didn't know how to use it when I lost my arm and eye though. Oh crap!"

As Valkyrie powered down and falls to the ground Liliane rushes over to inspect the poor android.

"Damn it I agreed to do the hunt so I can get some money to fix her and Valkyrie shows up and breaks before we even find a grimm. She really is a walking tin bucket of problems."

Pulling out a small travel tool kit Liliane popped open Valkyrie's service panel and follows up with taking out her flower eye. In its place she plugged in a cable and connected it to Valkyrie and began running a diagnostics test. While doing so she detached her weapon hand from her arm and stashed it in a pocket as she pulls out her more finely tuned hand to better use her tools.

"The name is Liliane Lestrange, nice to meet you Lloyd and you as well Orion. Hopefully I can have Valkyrie back up and running in a bit moment, but her systems were configured by an amateur and haven't been updated or properly repaired in years so it might take a little while. Oh and don't mention she is an android around her it activates some weird and rather disturbing protocol as a safety measure or something. Seems that either she was programmed to believe she is a human or some system corruption has caused her to not know she is an android. Long story short I don't know how to fix that problem so just call her a girl, young woman, woman, or human for now. Ah diagnostics are done lets see what is going on inside her systems."

Orion Xingguang

Orion Xingguang
When Orion heard Lloyd speak to him he responded with "Yeah I remember you how's it been Lloyd?" Orion then heard a sound and to him it sounded like something crashing to the ground, he looked over to see that one of the people there fell to the ground. Then Orion noticed that the girl with a flower as what seemed to be one of her eyes pulled out a tool box Orion's first thought was Tools? What good will tools be? We are all human here right? Then he heard the girl with the flower speak saying the the one who had collapsed was an android then Orion thought Oh she is an android well then it all makes sense now.. Wait something doesn't add up.. Yeah something is defiantly missing... But what is it? Orion was in deep thought trying to figure out what was missing that he almost didn't hear the girl with the flower introduce herself. Orion then spoke "Liliane that is a beautiful name.. As for your friend Valkyrie you said her name was are you sure she is going to be okay?" Orion's previous thoughts were still bugging him so he then decided to say something to see if anyone else thought something was missing "Hey guys.. Are we missing something?.. Is everyone here that is supposed to be here?" Then the answer finally came to him as he said "Isn't there supposed to be a professor here with us?"

Revan Winterstone

Revan Winterstone
Revan had been sitting in a tree near where the students were set to gather for some time, and had merely been letting them get acquainted before he made his own appearance. The from where he was sitting his slight movements could easily be mistaken for small animals or wind. His teleportation also served as a fail safe if one student were to spot him, however that had not been needed so far. Due to constant excursions through the woods Revan knew good hiding spots in trees and the like, as well as the non-grimm wildlife which was in the area. While most of the data he would get from listening to the students would be no more than could be attained though reading each students profile, Revan wanted to see what personality traits each student showed, such as leadership among other things.

Lloyd was the first to arrive, he had been ready and knew the spot to meet, and arrived early. The next student to arrive on scene was an interesting one, an android who would not acknowledge that she was one whether it was her programming or something completely unintentional. The next seemed kind and used hear healing semblance on a rabbit who had been hurt by the android. Finally there was the student who introduced himself as Orion he was the first to point out the absence of the professor, who was indeed not absent. Orion's inquiry about a professor being there for the meeting would have been a good time for Revan to  make an appearance, he was going to let the group mingle for a little longer before he made his presence known.

Ursa

Ursa
Ursa #1 Level 1 HP: 85/85

Ursa #2 Level 1 HP: 80/80

Noise, there was so much noise in the woods, uncommon noise that is. It wasn't like any woodland creature, hopping about cheerfully; it was a kind of creature that would hurt those that lived freely without any rules or chains to hold them back. It was annoying, so disturbing and upsetting; the Grimm drew closer to the noise, wanting it to stop. They made their footsteps light, however, as they stalked their prey, only to see a tiny little bunny running away from their prey. The little thing was obviously the woodland creature that was crying earlier, and with its guardians now there, the Grimm were ready to eliminate and exterminate.

As the two Ursa came closer to a bush from where the bunny left, they quickly scanned the area, seeing four targets. They were all occupied, but one was on the ground, doing practically nothing. A Grimm could've never asked for a better opportunity, and with the element of surprise on their side, their side, they split up into different directions first of all. If they could surprise their prey, then murdering them would be all the more easier. With one halting its position in the brush without moving, the other circled around their prey until it was on the opposite side. With a few nestles of the brush, that was the only signal the two Ursa needed as they charged out at their prey, paws ready to strike.

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
As Orion asked how he has been since last time they saw each other, Lloyd smiled to him. "I'm doing good, thanks for asking. How about you?" He then looked at Liliane as she was introducing herself as well as explaining Valkyrie's condition. "Well, Miss Lestrange, I am glad to see that at least you have some answers about our little friend's condition. It's definitively good to have you on this mission." Lloyd approached Lily as she was doing some tweaking before hearing movements around them...

Lloyd stood up and listened carefully, trying to get from what direction the sounds were coming from, but in vain. He knew that something was watching them, but what exactly, that he didn't. He then spoke calmly and faintly, like a whisper but still audible to Orion and Lily as they were close enough. "Guys, stay on your guard, something is watching us..." As he said that, he circled around the group trying to scan the surrounding and as he did, two ursas jumped from the bushes toward them.

Lloyd dodged a strike that was coming for his face from one of the beast that jumped directly for him, but only to fall on his back. He looked behind him to see that the other ursa was going to attack Val, still unconscious. Lloyd, still on his back, repelled himself to slide on the ground toward Val in order to protect her. He was now kneeling next to Val, readying his weapon to strike at the same time that he repelled the strike the second ursa was swinging.  He would then speak to the other two. "Okay guys, here's the plan. I will defend Val until she reboots while you two deal with the Grimms. When she wakes up, we'll assist you." Lloyd's coat then switched to it's armor form as he stood up from his kneeling position. Lloyd hoped that the plan would work, it had to. They already had one of them down for now and Lily seemed like she already had used quite some aura. To add to the list, they were ambushed. At least Lloyd was able to prevent a preemptive strike. All that was left to know was if Orion and Lily were going to follow his instructions.

Spoiler:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum