You are not connected. Please login or register

Act I Scene II: Location of Fear

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Empty Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Sun Jul 17, 2016 8:26 pm

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti
Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Yuki%20Valesti_TBFillin_zpskhnnreuh

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►MOOD: Anxious
    ►STATUS: Excellent
    ►AURA: 200
    ►HP: 100
    ►ATTRIBUTES: STR:2 | SPT:2 | DEF:4 | RES:4 | SPD: Below Average
-------------------------------------------------------
    Summary
- Lapis awoke from a nightmare and took a stroll to the courtyard while still in his sleepware.

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0

A Day that began in routine actions, cleaning up, studying, snacking on light foods, studying, and then a minor work out going off of the light snack prior. This routine would bring itself to an end with a cool-down walk around campus until this particular individual made his way to the front of his dorm room. Very seldom did he interact with individuals during his work out, often due to his headset being on his head, but there were some moments where someone would make a friendly gesture towards him and he would reply back with a very simple one of his own. Upon ending his workout, he got undressed and showered off before knocking out.

☾ 12:10am ☾

Hours passed as the blue haired individual slept, body twisting and turning quite a bit whilst developing some sweat. The images being produced by his supposingly slumbering mind was a bit much to bare which resulted in him shooting up from his dormant position, eyes wide open and breathing as heavy as ever. This just wasn't going to do for him, so he made his way outside into what was supposedly an empty courtyard. At the moment he was dressed in his sleep wear, a two piece, pants and Shirt made cotton in the color of Navy Blue which would actually appear as Black at that time of the morning where the skies was still dark and the Moon hung over the place. In both Pockets where bulges, one in the form of a huge square while the other one similar  to the shape of an Ipod. On his head where headsets, playing serene music to help calm his mind and body. He continued walking until he stopped in front of what appeared to be a statue in the middle of a fountain that had water constantly flowing from it, but the fountain itself never truly overflowing. Being so close to it, gazing down, He almost become mesmerized by the flow with his reflection in it, not being aware of his surroundings at all.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

2Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Empty Re: Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:57 am

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►MOOD: Anxious
    Summary
- Splashed water in his own face and reflected on the past

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0

Closing his eyes, and then forming his hands into a cup, Lapis motioned downwards and dipped them into the water, feeling the cooling sensation of the liquid through each finger and eventually his entire hand. He held it there for a moment and then brought the hands back up with a bit of water in the middle of them. He threw the water in his own face which would result in him waking up more as well as the cooling of his temperature which was a tad bit high since the moment he woke up from the nightmare. There didn't seem to be anyone else out, then again his awareness was not where it should be at the moment. Lapis felt a bit normal now after having splashed himself, but still there appeared to be a great deal on his mind.

" Man...She wasn't joking when she said things were going to get rough ". He muttered to himself while just looking at the fountain. A part of him wanted to laugh it off, but he couldn't bring himself to do so. He understood that even though the recent encounter made him stronger, a side affect that came along with it was fear that sprouted from the unknown. He thought about the encounter with the 3 Beowolves and even though he was outnumbered, he came out of it on top, but he couldn't help but think about the possible outcomes if only a few minor factors had changed in the midst of the encounter.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

3Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Empty Re: Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:23 pm

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►MOOD: Calm
    Summary
- Lapis is in deep thought.

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0

Having been wide awake now, with no hope of going back to sleep anytime soon, Lapis thought that it was best to put this time to good use, and in a school where one trained to Hunt Grimm, there was no better thing than to improve ones own skillset, practicing new and unique ways to utilize ones semblance. He continued to look into the water before closing his eyes, thinking about the fight recently and how he was able to pull water from the very air itself. He was aware of the process and understood what he did on a chemical level, but didn't exactly know how he was able to pull it off. He looked all around him, feeling like he had an infinite source of water all around him, but didn't know exactly how to tap into it. " What happened then ? " He inquired within the depths of his mind, crossing his arms while once again thinking about many of the factors in that situation. What could have been the catalyst to allow him to pull off such a feet ?

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

4Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Empty Re: Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:40 am

Marcus Goldstein

Marcus Goldstein
Marcus did not arrive with much fanfare. His boots were audible long before he marched into view, heavy duty steel toed stompers. His ever present tools jingled on his belt akin to a cowboy's spurs. An old black hoodie read 'Bomb expert' alongside a stereotype spherical bomb with a smiley face on it. Oil stained cargo pants completed the ensemble. A bulging duffel bag gave onlookers a big hint as to his purpose: Marcus was quite literally arriving, in more than just the immediate sense. Recently enrolled, and only just now assigned a room, the young engineer had come to dump his belongings into said room, and then collapse in bed.

That plan got derailed when he passed by a fountain with a person sitting by it. A fellow student, judging by the age. Blue hair, headphones, as near as he could tell black clothes. No shoes though.

"Good... morning?" Marcus greeted him. Was it really that late already? Blast, it suddenly hit home just how long the journey had been.

Last edited by Marcus Goldstein on Sun Aug 14, 2016 5:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Hit the post button too soon, oops.)

5Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Empty Re: Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Sun Aug 14, 2016 7:59 am

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►MOOD: Startled
    Summary
- Lapis is startled by the Individual, regains his composure and speaks.

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0

Head motioned down with his eyes closed, one would think that he was in a state  where his other senses would be amplified, when in fact he was in just deep thought, not focusing on anything around him. The noises that stood out around this time, definitely those made by the article of clothing belonging to the individual who was approaching went completely unnoticed by the blue haired Hunter deep in his thoughts. He began analyzing the threat level of the situation, wondering if it was because he was outnumbered by Grimm before that sparked the advanced usage of his semblance. At this point the focus would break near instantaneously to the spoken words of ' Good morning '. His head shot up at the same time of his eyes shooting open before he looked to the direction of the individual addressing him, with removing the headset from his head a mere second after that action.

" Oh! ". He shouldn't have been startled, but due to his lack of focus for his surroundings prior, he was. Once taking it in and establishing that he was the one being addressed, Lapis regained himself." Hey! Ummm...Goodmorning ? ". He looked to the skies for an instant before looking back to the person with the huge duffel bag. So many things at this moment threw him off at the moment even though he appeared to have regained a calm composure. " I didn't even realize that it was at that point in the morning, and Im wide awake now so my sleep schedule will take a huge hit from this ". His hand motioned to the back of his head, rubbing it slightly while an awkward smile formed on his usually stoic face, those words being more so directed at himself than the newcomer." I didn't expect to see anyone else out and about. What brings you through here ? ". The duffel bag for the most part told him, but he didn't want to just assume the reason.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

6Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Empty Re: Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Sun Aug 14, 2016 10:44 am

Marcus Goldstein

Marcus Goldstein
His eyes travelled up and down the meditating man. The guy certainly did not come across as entirely awake, though that could just be Marcus projecting.

"I'm a new student moving in. Name's Marcus." he replied. The duffel bag hit the ground with a heavy impact. The young engineer wiped his brow, more out of habit than actual need. The bag was peanuts, it would take a heftier load a lot longer to truly make him sweat.

"I'd offer a hand but I'm still covered with machine oil aaand I just covered my face with that didn't I?" he said. Thank the Sun for long sleeved black clothes, ever handy as emergency oil rags.

"Anyway what brings you out here this time of night?" Marcus asked as he dabbed at his face with his sleeve.

7Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Empty Re: Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Sun Aug 14, 2016 12:23 pm

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►MOOD: Startled
    Summary
- Lapis is startled by the Individual, regains his composure and speaks.

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0

The awkward smile shifted slightly to that of a normal smile upon finding out that he was literally a new student just arriving there. This would bring some other things into question, like the arrival method and capability of the individual based on the time that he arrived, and based on some of the possible answers developed in his own mind, Lapis would find himself oddly impressed with Marcus. This however was interrupted once Marcus marked his face with Oil. Lapis wanted to laugh slightly and point it out as soon as it happened, but Marcus beat him to the punch, with Lapis only nodding. It was completely fine, as Lapis wouldn't have minded getting his hand Dirty a little with a handshake.

" I couldn't sleep all too well to be honest, so I walked about the grounds to kind of clear my mind which led to some heavy thinking which isn't going so great at the moment. I probably wont be sleeping anytime soon though...also Lapis L. Valesti is my name ". He said as he then held his hand out for a handshake, showing that he wouldn't have minded at all getting his hands a little dirty in order to give a proper welcoming to a new student.

" Welcome to Syne Academy ".

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

8Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Empty Re: Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Sun Aug 14, 2016 4:17 pm

Marcus Goldstein

Marcus Goldstein
The moment the hand was held out was the moment Marcus broke out into a genuine smile of his own. He shook it firmly, letting Lapis literally feel his confidence even through the fog of sleep deprivation.

"Well met Lapis. Wish I could help, but I'm capable with machinery not medicine. Don't think the old standby of hitting it with a wrench will help here. You don't strike me as the type who fancies a headache come morning." he said jokingly.

"Seriously though, want to talk about whatever's bothering you? Get it off your chest as it were?" Marcus offered, his expression devoid of mirth. For a brief moment he contemplated sitting down, but if Lapis wanted space rather than a listening ear he could offer that too. Sitting down would just send the wrong message. He wanted to offer help politely, not shove the offer down Lapis' throat.

Last edited by Marcus Goldstein on Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:26 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar)

9Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Empty Re: Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Sun Aug 14, 2016 6:41 pm

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    Summary
- Lapis established a Bond with Marcus
- Lapis accepted Marcus offer to help and revealed his semblance to set the stage for the discussion. This came with idea that they would discuss it while helping Marcus get settled in.

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0

The very moment they shook hands, something that he couldn't explain or even pinpoint happened. It was something out of the norm, but wasn't a bad thing, almost like something positive had been established in that instant. He looked to Marcus, taking in the sincere concern of his words with no mind to dismiss them in the least. His eyes closed for a moment, and facial expression looked as if he was about to dismiss his problems, something that looked like it would be followed up with a ' nah don't worry about it '. In that instant of closing his eyes, he had taken a few things into consideration before choosing his next words.

" The Inability to sleep thing is something I can't figure out at the moment, but I feel have something to do with this ". He held his hand towards the water in the fountain, causing it to halt in it's natural flow and arise quickly and motion around in unique and precise ways. To a complete stranger, Lapis revealed his semblance without hesitation or regret, which in itself was out of place. " This is my Semblance. I have almost complete dominance over the Element. If we're going to try to figure this out while we take your stuff to your room, it would be a good idea if you knew this much about me now. You look fine, but you just arrived to the Academy this late. Im not sure if any of the Transports are running at this time so it means you trekked here by foot or other means which may or may not be as convenient as the Airship...which in itself is impressive, but had to be draining if its the case of it being not as convenient. I could be completely wrong in my analysis, but I don't believe Im wrong. Lets go get you settled in first, and then you can take what I tell you into thought when you're more refreshed later. Sounds like a Plan ? ". Lapis couldn't in his right mind deny Marcus sincere offer to help, but at the same time he couldn't disregard Marcus possible state of mind based on what he believed he knew.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

10Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Empty Re: Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Wed Aug 17, 2016 3:50 pm

Marcus Goldstein

Marcus Goldstein
Only a single raised eyebrow made it through his sleep induced haze as Marcus watched Lapis work with the water. Some part of him was actually a little ticked off at the complete lack of care or drama. The reveal of a semblance should be something more than just a casual conversation between essentially complete strangers. Like, an ultimate trump card pulled out in the last fight between two life long rivals, or in the middle of a thunderstorm while mounting a last ditch defence of the civilised world. This just was a flat statement of fact like a local newspaper article about the outcome of Bumpkins United versus the Middle of Nowhere Boys. It wasn't even properly midnight for crying out loud.

"That's pretty. So. That does sound like a plan. You're also right, I did get here via alternative means. I'll show you on the second go around, there's some more stuff that needs to go to my room." Marcus said with a nod, and picked up his bag again. As he sauntered over to his room, he continued at a whisper, trying not to disturb anyone actually asleep.

"So. Insomnia caused by a semblance. Just going to brainstorm here, feel free to cut me off at any point. I actually know the feeling somewhat, though how control over water translates to lack of sleep I dunno. In my case it boiled down to my semblance trying to manifest for the better part of a month and me, not knowing what it was, chalking it up to something else. So extrapolating maybe there's something about your semblance you don't know yet. Could be that you're only half using it, that there's some aspect to it that's trying to make itself known. Alternatively I remember some article in the Royal Scientific Journal that raised the possibility for a semblance to change due to immense amounts of stress. Have to check the specifics. So that could be the case. Or there's the option that the two are not related at all and it's just regular PTSD. Depends on what you've been through." Marcus said in a slow, deliberate stream of consciousness. The way to his new room was barely long enough to let him finish.

As for the room itself it was plain. Unassuming. Stocked with the basics, a bed, a bureau and a closet with a small separate bathroom. Marcus liked the functionality, and only made mental a note to install a small workbench.

11Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Empty Re: Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Fri Aug 19, 2016 7:01 pm

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    Summary
- Lapis talked with Marcus

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0

Lapis completely alright for brainstorming, and even though he was given the complete Go ahead to cut him off at any point, Lapis decided to let him go uninterrupted for a variety of reasons. One of them being the main reason of trying to figure out the problem, and by allowing Marcus to express the thoughts uninterrupted or not influenced by anything Lapis himself said, there was a decent chance that he would get something that his mind had yet to think of, or simply just make a connection from the thoughts of a completely different individual. He listened while making his way to the room with Marcus, and already Marcus had revealed something that he had not explored himself, the idea of there possibly being a higher tier of mastery to his semblance. While he had not had much experience against Grimm, he trained so much in utilizing his semblance that the precise control had led him to believe he mastered it. He would recall the instance a few days ago before his arrival to Syne and his battle against the three Beowulfs.

He continued to listen as Marcus continued to reveal things that he had not considered, which was amazing to him. The idea that maybe reaching that new tier of control was induced by stress. The thought was interrupted though only for a second once they arrived to the room, recalling that there was more things to get. " Hmmm...That could be it. Thinking about it now... I was really stressed when it happened ". He then realized that Marcus probably wouldn't know exactly what he was talking about, aiming to let him in on the situation. " On the day that I was to arrive to this Academy, My family and I went to visit the resting spot of someone important to us. I didn't think we would encounter 3 Beowolves there...the scenario of everybody escaping unharmed was almost non-existant...I was prepared to fight 1 Grimm but not 3. They Charged at us and it would have been impossible for me to protect everyone, at least until rushing water appeared in front of me as if it was pulled. I can't create water...only manipulate already existing water. I don't even know how it happened...Im thankful no one was hurt, but knowing that it could have been the other way around if luck deemed it? I can't get it out of my head".

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

12Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Empty Re: Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Fri Sep 02, 2016 6:34 pm

Marcus Goldstein

Marcus Goldstein
Marcus ate up the information like a starving bulldog.

"So hang on, if you cannot create water, where did the sudden rush come from? Thin air? The ground? Foilage around you? Come to think of it how accessible is the site of the incident, there might be a few clues left in the surroundings." he asked, his mind suddenly a whirlwind as ideas were formed, considered, and arranged in order of likelyhood. In no particular order everything from tearing the moisture out of living matter, draining subterranean pools, condensing the natural water in the air to full on summons from another dimension just to name a few. Then there was the stress factor to consider, in combination with the proximity to the grave. Marcus knew that was important, otherwise why would Lapis mention them? By the Sun he wished he knew more about psychology and semblance interaction.

There was a slight oddity to the route Lapis might notice. Namely the duo was not headed towards the usual entrance to the school, but rather to the hangars where the school stored it's Bullhead fleet and assorted collection of transports.

((OoC: Sorry, had work take up a lot of my time and energy, back now))

13Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Empty Re: Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:09 am

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►MOOD: Confused
    Summary
(OOC: It's all good ^^)

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0

There were some interesting possibilities thrown out by Marcus, all of which he would take under heavy consideration as they walked towards the hangars unbeknownst to Lapis." Hmmm you might be right...though as much as I want this answer, I dont want to return there...not until I've gotten stronger. Im more inclined with the pulling it from the air thing. Pulling the water from the Air man...being able to do that at will would be such a game changer...it was a game changer ".  He rubbed the back of his head after speaking those words. Lapis was walking with Marcus, but he was following him for the most part so his mind didn't dawn on the location immediately, though it would interrupt his thoughts once they drew closer to Marcus Destination. The idea of water being pulled from the surroundings was cut off by the sight of the hangar, which prompted an odd expression from Lapis, though not in Marcus direction. " Wait...hold on one sec ". He mentally questioned why they were at this location. He turned his head slightly to Marcus, wondering if Marcus was just lost, or deliberately leading them here. The idea of being lost didn't make much sense, until he factored in the possibility of Marcus sense of direction being affected by possible lack of sleep. It was around that time that most would be sleep.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

14Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Empty Re: Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Mon Sep 12, 2016 5:02 pm

Marcus Goldstein

Marcus Goldstein
“Eh, give me the coordinates and I'll sniff around for a bit, see if I can find any details.” Marcus offered. He had a faint suspicion that he would find bugger all, but it couldn't hurt to check. Then Lapis asked for a moment. Marcus just raised an eyebrow and turned to look at his newfound friend when suddenly a glint of silver caught his eye.

"Oy, what's this then?" No, not silver, it was a small metal sliver, some form of structural steel? Odd. On closer inspection, there was a small trail of the stuff that led up to the hangar. He followed it, as a dark cloud gathered over his face. This worn, cheap steel had better not be from where he thought it was.

He followed the trail right into one of the side hangars, and with each step his frown slowly intensified. A casual backhand turned the lights on.

A tank stood in it. Or more accurately, the base chassis of the warmachine stood there. Six wide treads supported a small mountain of bare, unfinished metal framework. A few blocks of armour on the front served more to highlight just how many other blocks were absent rather than actually protect the vehicle's insides. Support struts for missing components jutted out like bones of a starving man. Dotted around the hull taped off unconnected wires ended in empty sockets. The turret shared the half completed look of the hull. Here the see-through structure served to emphasise the presence of two brutal bulky cannons, with a comparatively smaller gatling gun nestled between them.

The trail of metal slivers led right up to the tank skeleton.

“Well Lapis. I did promise to show you how I got here, and this is it. My own custom weapon as well as personal pride and joy, Ultima Ratio Regum. It means 'Final Argument of Kings' in the Old Language. Sadly, right now it's more of a logical fallacy given the state it's in, but he did get me up to the school in one piece. Now, one second-” Marcus said, a mix of pride and resignation on his face. He grabbed a wrench from his belt and continued to follow the trail, that led underneath one of the track units. Without hesitation the engineer dove into the guts of the machine. A few clanks and a muffled but heartfelt curse followed. Another, louder clank followed up on that, and Marcus came back out with a gear that had the teeth nearly completely worn off.

"Well. Serves me right for not using three one three five. That's going back to the drawing board." he said as he turned the gear around in the light. "Speaking of drawing boards, guess what we actually got here for."

15Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Empty Re: Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:32 am

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►STATE OF MIND: Shocked
    Summary

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0

An unexpected offer that caught Lapis a bit off guard, even more so than realizing that they wasnt heading towards the entrance. The offer itself was something that would spring up a slight internal conflict due to the fact that in Lapis eyes, that would be a bit much to request of a new friend, or any friend given the dangers that was out there. He didn't want to make it established with a request, as much as he appreciated it. At the same time he couldn't bring himself to reject the offer as well due to the importance of said information. It was something that could help him reach that point again if he had all the details. Little things would be able to tell him so much, like withered plants which would mean he pulled the water from the flora life, or maybe another source near by. Lack of information of anything out of place would itself be information that supported the theory of him pulling it from the air itself. Due to the fact that he was without a response, the Hunter remained silent, for a bit until the words came to his mind. " Thanks man. I'll keep that in mind ".

When Marcus directed Lapis attention to the metal sliver trail on the ground, Lapis attempted to form what it possibly was based on the looks alone, though wasn't something he could confidently do having lack the experience of working with Machinery, or any kind of metals for that matter. He remained silent, following Marcus as he followed the trail to the inside of the Hangars, initially 90% Dark before becoming illuminated through the hit of a switch by Marcus. The sight that Lapis would behold caused his eyes to widen quite a bit, expressing a great deal of shock which in itself was unusual for Lapis. As Marcus spoke to him, he couldn't find himself taking his eyes off of the War-machine in front of him...his ears still taking in every word though.

Watching Marcus move to the Machine with a wrench brought him out of the shock, having an idea what was going on. He reached out just a tiny bit as if he was reaching out for Marcus before he went under, but he stopped himself midways. He was going to suggest against doing work at this time, but this was Marcus Pride and Joy, so Lapis decided not to make the suggestion. If there was something he himself had to do to fix his pride and joy, there would be no one capable of talking him out of it. Only two words came out of his mouth. " Dayuuum....Amazing ".

Between the talking, and the shock from the tank, Lapis had actually forgot what they were initally heading there for, which was for the remaining bags, or so he believed. He looked to the Gear, before looking to Marcus, wondering if he really wanted him to guess or was it a set up for him to ask what they were there for. " I...I don't know. Not too many things come to mind when faced with something as Impressive as this. Wild guess ? Make plans of some kind regarding something we talked about between our encounter and now ? ". He chuckled slightly while rubbing the back of his head. He tried to link his very poor attempt at a guess with the idea of making some plans based off Marcus words ' Speaking of drawing boards '.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

16Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Empty Re: Act I Scene II: Location of Fear Fri Sep 16, 2016 7:10 am

Marcus Goldstein

Marcus Goldstein
Marcus smiled at the compliment. He half expected people to scoff at the idea of a huntsman that operated a vehicle. Lapis’ reaction was better than he dared hope for.

“Thanks man.” he said sincerely, as he rubbed the back of his neck. How else did one respond to that?

He laughed as Lapis went on to speculate why he mentioned drawing boards.

“Nothing quite so dramatic. That extra stuff for my room I asked for a hand with? They’re the pieces of a modelling computer, so basically a digital drawing board. Thing is they’re all old bastards, so they are bulky and weigh a butt-ton. Right pain in the arrse to move around on your lonesome.” he explained. With a flick of his wrist he sent the worn out gear spinning through the air until it bounced off the wall and clattered into a scrap container.

“Let’s get to it.”

Hidden behind the metal behemoth stood a pair of boxes which as promised were of the perfect dimensions to just barely not fit comfortably in one person’s hands. Between the two of them on the other hand, it was just a matter of grabbing the handles and going.

((OoC: I’d say this thread’s run it’s course. See you around?))

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum