You are not connected. Please login or register

Act I Scene IV: Ehh...Now...Its my problem (Part 2)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti
Act I Scene IV: Ehh...Now...Its my problem (Part 2) Yuki%20Valesti_TBFillin_zpskhnnreuh

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►STATE OF MIND: Decisive
    ►STATUS: Excellent
    ►AURA: 200
    ►HP: 100
    ►ATTRIBUTES: STR:2 | SPT:2 | DEF:4 | RES:4 | SPD: Below Average
-------------------------------------------------------
    Summary
- Lapis is searching for Information

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0

Unbeknownst to the Valesti, time had been passing by quite quickly, being unnoticed to him due to the focus on the task at hand. Still trying to link even the useless information gathered, Lapis began to get a little annoyed, but did not let it deter him in the least. " The courtyard commons, the Dorms, The lecture halls. Have yet to check with the individuals in the training hall...". He muttered to himself, mentally and to a degree verbally checking off the list of places where he questioned some of the students. Even though he believed himself to have just started, he knew that he had to pick up the pace with gathering information, because piecing the information was going to take some time, and the longer one waited during a kidnapping, the closer they reached the point of being unable to find the person...the too late point. That was definitely not the point that Lapis intended on reaching, so his walking speed would increase quite a bit.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

Last edited by Lapis Valesti on Fri Sep 16, 2016 8:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti
Act I Scene IV: Ehh...Now...Its my problem (Part 2) Yuki%20Valesti_TBFillin_zpskhnnreuh

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►STATE OF MIND: Decisive
    Summary
- Lapis is searching for Information

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0

There were a few halls to make it through, but in due time Lapis would arrive to the Training arena, being quite huge with seatings all around, almost similar to that of a football field. His eyes scanned over the area with a few individuals in the seatings all around, and 2 individuals training against each other. Lapis figured it wouldn't be a good idea to interrupt the session going on, so he made a mental note to come back and question them once they were done. For now it would have to be questioning the individuals in the seatings all around. Many individuals was out and about doing their own thing due to the kidnapping, which left not too many people to question in the crowd. " Someone has got to know something. Then again maybe the students wasn't a great place to start ". He muttered to himself once again as he began the procedure of questioning the individuals with hopes of gaining some kind of information regarding the kidnapping.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

Last edited by Lapis Valesti on Tue Sep 20, 2016 8:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
The member 'Lapis Valesti' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Battle Royale' : 1

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

Henchmen

Henchmen
A middle aged man, presumably a janitor of the school campus based on his attire consisting of a gray jumpsuit and hat that didn’t really stand out, moved quickly and quietly through the school campus. The Janitor entered the doors of the training room without much of an entrance, and swiftly glanced behind him as he did, almost as if to check to see if anyone was following him. The janitor moved along the outer edge of the training arena, clearly as to not distract the two students sparring in the center. The Janitor made his way to the other side of the large room, to a storage closet parallel to the entrance. Again, before entering the closet, the janitor checked behind himself for an unknown reason, and then disappeared into the room, shutting the door behind him.

At first glance, most people wouldn’t pay much heed to the janitor, and simply go about their daily businesses. One who was paying attention would definitely notice that the janitor was acting weird, almost as if an air of paranoia surrounded him.

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►STATE OF MIND: Frustrated
    Summary
- Lapis is searching for Information. He follows the Janitor through the door, calls to him stating his intentions.

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0

For awhile it seemed like Lapis wasn't getting anywhere regarding information about the Event. The frustration actually began to show on his face as he motioned his thumb and index finger towards the space between his eyes and began messaging it. A single tear dropped down his right eye, immediately being wiped away by one of his to hide the frustration. There were many moments in his life where he was at a dead end and it was no problem then...but this time there was someone else life at risk, and even though he had his issues with " Royalty ", he didn't want someone to die because of his inability to figure something out. Lapis sat down in one of the seats for a moment to recollect himself, thinking about a few things." Not getting anywhere with any of the students. If I got an Invite then Im sure the other students should have. Who else would have been there besides students. Im sure some of the staffs were there...like teachers...Caterers....". In the midst of listing them, he looked around attempting to help information come to his mind based off of various things in the area. The sparring arena brought to the mind coaches, which fell into the category of teachers as far as Lapis was concerened. It was during this process that he took notice of the Janitor moving along the back side, not taking into account how suspicious he appeared, but taking into account that along with caterers, janitors was needed. At this point he was up against a wall, so it couldn't hurt at this point. He rose up from the seat and made his way to the door that the Janitor had entered." Hey! Janitor! Hold on one sec. I have some questions to ask you about the event and the Kidnapping that took place there ". He unlike the questioning that took place with the others, Lapis had slipped up a bit, leading with his main intention first which was to find out about the Kidnapping.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

Henchmen

Henchmen
Before the Janitor could fully shut the door behind him, he was stopped in his tracks as Lapis confronted him and asked him about the kidnapping. The door half shut, the Janitor positioned himself to a point where Lapis would be unable to peer into the room behind him. The Janitor let out an audible sigh, showing that he was clearly annoyed.

"I don't know nothing about the kidnapping." The Janitor grumbled from behind the half shut door, "So if that answers your question, can you leave? I've got some cleaning up I need to do."

Without waiting for a proper from Lapis, the Janitor made an attempt to close the door in the students face, making it quite evident he didn't want to associate with the student for some unknown reason.

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►STATE OF MIND: Persistant
    Summary
- Lapis is searching for Information. He insists on furthering questioning the Janitor.

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0

This happen to have been the first type of reaction that stood out quite a bit compared to the others that he had gained throughout the campus search. It wasn't out like a sore thumb, but at the same time it was enough to strike Lapis as kind of out of place. The attempt to shut the door was narrowly interrupted by Lapis quick response to prevent it from closing by holding and pulling the handle on his side of the door. " Woah! ". while the reaction to the door was nothing but instinctual reaction, he was not aware what he could have done to provoke such an aggressive reaction. It was in that moment that he began running the possibilities in his head, the first being that the Janitor didn't like his job and was just having a bad day. People have bad days, and cleaning up after students wasnt the greatest jobs. The next was just that this was him everyday, just shutting doors in peoples faces and dismissing them. The point that countered this though was that even though Lapis was somewhat new to the campus, he understood employment within the job market, and understood that employees are expected to at least be respectful if not even nice, for it only took a report to cause trouble. There were a case of bad employees in the world so that wasn't airtight. The last thing that processed through his mind just as quick as the other thoughts but was the one that stood out the most was the possibility that he had something to hide. It was that thought that would lead him to continue to push this a little more. " That's very rude you know ? This is very Important and we need to make sure that the individuals Involved are brought to justice. I wont stop until they are...Inorder to do this, we need as much information possible from everyone involved there. The students were invited so Im sure that many of the Staff were invited to go as well, if not out right required to go. You're a Janitor, a staff would probably have access to the inner halls and not just the ceremonials site. You have got to have seen something out of place prior to the kidnapping, suspicious individuals ? ".

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

Henchmen

Henchmen
"I told you kid," The Janitor quickly said, "I saw nothing. Now I'm going to have to ask you to leave me alone. I don't have time to be playing detective with you."

At this point, a voice muffled from the room the Janitor was keeping Lapis from entering spoke up. It was another man's voice.
"Hey George," The new voice said,"What's even taking you so long? Hurry up already, we gotta meet up with the boss in les then an hour."

The Janitor, his name now revealed to be George swiftly turned around.
"Damn it, not now Tim." George the Janitor said, "We've got some nosey kid here."
"Well hurry up and get him to leave before that kid starts regretting life." A third, unidentified voice from the room behind George the Janitor spoke up.
"Right right," George the Janitor spoke up, turning back around to face Lapis.

"Well if you know what's good for you, you'll leave now." George the Janitor said, reaching out to push Lapis away from the door.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum