You are not connected. Please login or register

Act I Scene I: Shine on Syne

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Act I Scene I: Shine on Syne Empty Act I Scene I: Shine on Syne Fri Jun 03, 2016 7:42 pm

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti
Act I Scene I: Shine on Syne Yuki%20Valesti_TBFillin_zpskhnnreuh

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►MOOD: Disorented
    ►STATUS: Excellent
    ►AURA: 200
    ►HP: 100
    ►ATTRIBUTES: STR:2 | SPT:2 | DEF:4 | RES:4 | SPD: Below Average
-------------------------------------------------------
  Summary
- Upon arrival to Syne Academy, Lapis jumped out of the Air-Craft, hooked onto the side of a building, Swung off to various points but sadly did not nail the landing.
-------------------------------------------------------

Standing before him was his family, all lined up together seeing him off. Tears were in their eyes as they waved to their Kin who was off to Train so he could protect the world like he had protected them that very same day from 3 Beowolfs. Due to the time constraint, Lapis was unable to change after the battle, so his clothes was a little tattered up with 2 or so slashes in them. Once the Airship began to lift, Lapis took his seat and strapped in, his 2 suit cases situated right next to him." Next stop...Syne ". He muttered to himself as they took off.

A Few Hours Later

Knocked out due to some exhaustion, Lapis couldn't help but dream about the battle that took place prior to his arrival, and to be frank, it bothered him. He Survived, defeated the Grimm, and saved the life of every Member of his family, but the battle itself stuck on his mind. He wasn't physically strong, and the only reason he won was because he outplayed the Grimm, of which were Beowolves who possessed low intelligence. Against a smarter species of Grimm he probably would have died as well as the rest of his family due to lack of physical capabilities. His eyes slowly opened once a voice came over the intercom, letting them know that they were flying above the Academy. His mind remained on himself lacking, which produced the thought of himself wanting to prove his worth. A crazy idea came to him, which would cause him to unstrap his seatbelt and motioned towards the Airship doors, opening it slightly. Due to  the Airship already slowing down, opening of the doors didn't have a drastic affect on the ship itself, though the Men in the Cockpit yelled out to Lapis. " Hey Kid! What the hell you think you're doing!? ".  The Earphones blocked it out though, and a second later, upon scanning the buildings below and making a few calculations in his head, Lapis jumped out of the Airship, leaving his suitcases aboard.

His arms were spread as he quickly descended to the surface, and as he did, he looked to the Closest tallest building, which was around 25 feet north from his position. There was a specific point on the building that he kept his eyes on as he fell. His expression was calm, one that lacked doubt of any form. Upon coming within a certain distance above this specific point of the building, Lapis reached out for his Ipod, stretching the Wire that connected it to his headset and then began swinging it around before launching it towards the point. The force utilized was enough to keep it going onto it's destination, and upon reaching the point, it would latch around it tightly,  so when he reached passed the point while falling, instead of continuing the descent, he would swing under all the while slowing down slightly as he did. Upon reaching midpoint, he tugged on it prematurely, activating the mechanism that caused the Ipod to ease up and then retract quickly, allowing him to motion over to the next point without being tugged back. He would repeat the same thing to the second point, and then to the third point until he gradually drew closer to the surface. Everything was going smoothly until he reached the sixth point in his calculation, missing it entirely which would cause his eyes to widen, realizing he don goofed. " Ohhhh Shiiiii ". cutting him off was a few Trees in which he crashed into, luckily not hitting anything but branches which drastically slowed him down enough to come to a complete stop upon hitting a larger branch.

The action initially was impressive to some of the individuals that had seen him falling from the aircraft and swinging about from Point A to Point E, but it then became a joke by the point of Point F, and the crashing through the trees. Some of the people around were laughing a bit while some was simply shaking their heads. There were a few of course that were clapping slightly and 1 Individual had a score card up with a 9 on it." Didn't...nail...it ". Escaped his lips as he slid off the Branch that held him up, dropping towards the near surface below.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum