You are not connected. Please login or register

Act I Scene III: Insight of the World

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Act I Scene III: Insight of the World Empty Act I Scene III: Insight of the World Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:27 am

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti
Act I Scene III: Insight of the World Yuki%20Valesti_TBFillin_zpskhnnreuh

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►STATE OF MIND: Calm
    ►STATUS: Excellent
    ►AURA: 200
    ►HP: 100
    ►ATTRIBUTES: STR:2 | SPT:2 | DEF:4 | RES:4 | SPD: Below Average
-------------------------------------------------------
    Summary
- Lapis being Lapis

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0

" Yo Lapis! " The words carried throughout the hallway of the Syne Academy, reaching the ears of it's intended recipient, as well as a few others who made the active choice to ignore it. The Intended recipient was an individual by the name of Lapis Lazuli Valesti, commonly known throughout the academy as either Lapis or Val. This day was much like the other days at the academy for Val, starting off with someone who he met at the academy stopping him before entering the class. The attention shifted from the classroom that was literally two steps away, to the individual that called out his name. At this point he was already able to recognize the individual without having them in sight mainly based off of the Voice, and the fact that this was a repeated pattern for awhile since he met this person. Lapis remained paused in his position with his signature stoic expression as the individual drew closer towards him.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►STATE OF MIND: Annoyed
    Summary
- Lapis being Lapis

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0

Once the person reached him, another action occurred that happened far too often than it should. The individual raised his arm up to the sky above him and gave Lapis a slap on the back which would jerk Lapis forwards just a tiny. What really made this bothersome was the fact that the hand was almost 50% bigger than Lapis's hand, and that the person didn't hold back too much, assuming that Lapis could take it due to him never complaining about it. Nonetheless it was rather Painful despite Lapis not showing it. " Ready for another awesome day of Class? Today we're supposed to be learning about Hesitation in battle or some jizz like that...If you ask me though, we should be learning about something far more important...like how to rest and not worry about stuff like Grades and stuff. If it wasn't for my Parents, I would be gone Son! Hunting Grimm is too much work ".

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

3Act I Scene III: Insight of the World Empty Re: Act I Scene III: Insight of the World Thu Sep 15, 2016 10:15 am

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    Summary
- Lapis being Lapis

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0

His words was met with silence like it would many other times before. It wasn't that Lapis didn't have anything to say, but he simply just chose not to say anything as the conversation itself didn't need him to actually contribute to it. He did listen though, and with doing so, he formed his own unexpressed opinions about this individual and their lack of interest in something that would play a part in whether they die or survive down the road. The bell rung before the two entered the class, and because of it, they were stopped by the Instructor before they could make their way to their seats. " Zhael Onyx, Lapis Lazuli. The two individuals who clearly couldn't show less interest in what I had to teach. Why do you two even come to class huh ? ". There was disappointment in the instructors voice which was out of place for many of the teachers here, though what was even more out of place was him using Lapis middle name instead of the last.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    Summary
- Lapis being Lapis

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0

It came to Lapis's mind to reply, but he didn't due to knowing that the Teacher clearly wasn't interested in getting an Answer from the two. The best thing that they could do, which was what the Valesti did, was continue moving to the seat and sit down silently. Zhael on the other hand didn't do the same immediately, meeting the Teacher with a reply of his own. " Because if I don't come to school, the whole place would become such a snooze-fest and people wouldn't like it. I liven the place up for you and keep the people lively you know ? I need to start charging you for my services at some point ". In an instant, the temperature of the Teacher increased to high levels, indicated by the comical change of skin color from peach to red, and steam exiting his ears. " Sit down! you always got something slick to say Zhael! "

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

5Act I Scene III: Insight of the World Empty Re: Act I Scene III: Insight of the World Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:52 pm

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    Summary
- Lapis in a normal day

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0

" Well I wouldn't have anything slick to say if you didn't ask stupid questions now would I ? ". It was after that reply, that Zhael made his way over to where he normally sat and took root. Lapis looked to Zhael, and though he wanted to actually say something, he just met him with a mere gaze and Silence. That silence in this particular situation said a lot more than what it would in many others. He basically called Zhael an Idiot, in which Zhael picked up on in the instant that his eyes connected with Lapis's. " Whaaat!? Dude you know Im right. I keep this place alive. It's NOT the whole Hunt Grimm thing and fighting; it's me ". Immediately following those words was a scoff before words from another voice. " Don't fool yourself. You're really just an annoyance to be honest. You think you're hot stuff but you're really not. How you and Lapis are friends I don't know. You're a ball of nothing but annoyance, While Lapis...we..well he's cool. He's mysterious and it's so hard to read him. He's not a Bad boy but he's not a Good boy either ".

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

6Act I Scene III: Insight of the World Empty Re: Act I Scene III: Insight of the World Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:13 pm

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    Summary
- Lapis in a normal day

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0

Those words came from directly behind them in the next row, occupied by mainly female students. They belonged to a 5'5" female of a small build and small bust. Her hair stood out among the rest as she possessed Black hair with pink strands, the pink strands being dye to match the style she utilized. Smooth and rather colorful skin with two blue orbs for eyes. Black Top and Pink overalls was what made up her attire, while occasionally switching the order of the two. It was because of the attire that she had acquired a nickname from the individual that she was addressing. " Hey Overalls, Lapis is right here you know. If you want to date him then just ask him out. Im sure he wouldn't mind baby sitting some chick who is supposed to be learning to become a Huntress, but coming to school in Overalls. What are you, 5 ? ". As the two began to engage in what Lapis considered a pointless banter, the Teacher began the lesson and silence fell amongst them all with the exception of the two that was going at it. It wasn't long before they were silenced by the teacher by means of a Chalk eraser to the face, one flying towards Zhael and the other towards the Young woman named Lily, Aka Overalls by Zhael.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    Summary
- Lapis in a normal day

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0

" ...Oh Come on! that got all in my mouth. Gonna taste Chalk all day man. Thats totally not cool "

" At least you look like what you actually are. A Clown if you were too slow to catch onto that. ".

" You two just cant catch a Hint...why must I deal with this shit. Take a playbook from Lapis and keep your mouth shut, definitely when you're being told to shut up. You would think that Chalk eraser to the face would be enough. I can't wait until the two of you are out of here so you're no longer my Problem. It would be unethical to pass Bad Hunters so please pay attention and learn something so you can get out of here...actually be of some use to Bellmuse ". Lapis looked to both Lily and Zhael while they look at each other with much contempt for each other and couldn't help but find it quite strange.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    Summary
- Lapis in a normal day

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0

The two didnt have that much history behind each other to actually be at each others necks like this. Maybe there was some other reason behind it, something that Lapis missed during their time of hanging together. There would be another time for that though as the class was beginning, and the Info delivered by the teacher would be imperative to the future for Lapis, and the ones he was associated with.

" There are many things to learn regarding being a Hunter. The Mission being top Priority, because often enough the state of the Bellmuse will be at stake pending on the success or the failure of a Mission. Failing a Mission can result in death for us yes, that of which we are prepared for...but there is far so much more than that. Failing a Mission could mean the death of our love ones...those that have been with us most of our lives. It's a situation that we should never have to encounter if we give it our all and push through. Top Priority is to Protect Bellmuse and its citizens at all Cost! to Protect! engrave that into your minds. Some will have you all convinced that it's about simply Conquering the enemy but it really isn't. It is because of this that every Hunter in here should have their minds set on Protecting the ones they love. There are always enemys out there looking to bring us down. Peoples Minds are always focused on attacking, creating things for offensive purposes...and I know sometimes a Good Offensives makes a good Defensive, but you rarely ever see a Pure Defense nowaday...even in development new Dust Technology. I want everyone to tell me who is that that you want to protect. Its with establishing this that many gain their will to fight. Along with telling me this who, tell me why you want to protect them. First up will be Mariene Violet ".

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    Summary
- Lapis in a normal day

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0

The person who the name belonged to would bring themselves up quickly, not even needing any time to think about it." I want to protect my Parents and my kid Sister. It goes without saying that they mean absolutely everything to me and if I lost them, I wouldn't know what I would do. My Parents did everything to take care of us despite living situations, and I can repay them back by fighting to protect them as a Hunter of Syne Academy".

There was a few claps from other students, as well as the Teacher themselves before Mariene sat back down in their seat. The Teacher would go through alot of students in this exact manner, many of them giving good replies, though there was so little room for bad replies. Many of them revolved around them protecting their blood relatives, some about protecting their reputation and the reputation of their families, and some about protecting the very home that they lived in. It wouldn't be too long before the teacher came to Zhael, in which he already had a grim look on his face, and rightly so.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

10Act I Scene III: Insight of the World Empty Re: Act I Scene III: Insight of the World Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:34 am

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    Summary
- Lapis in a normal day

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0

" Let's see...How do I top everyone here. Oh! I got it...I want to Protect everyone in the entire world! because you know...Im just that awesome. I'll Protect us, the people of the village, the enemy, the enemy of the enemies, The enemy of the enemies of the enemies, The enemy of the enemies of the....!".

The Teacher Fist came down upon Zhael's head, knocking him into the ground very hard for his stupidity, followed by a facepalm which slowly dragged down his face. He expected something stupid, but Zhael always seemed to step it up one level higher for no reason." For real ? Are you for real Zhael!? even something as serious as this, you cant help being the class clown. Not having someone to Protect is very sad, and you my dumbass student, am a very sad person. I just really hope your stupidity one day wont get someone who doesn't deserve to die Killed. You need to shape up and grow up real fast because its really not looking good for you ". Lapis looked to the Professor as he scolded Zhael, and couldn't help but sigh at observing it all.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

11Act I Scene III: Insight of the World Empty Re: Act I Scene III: Insight of the World Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:40 am

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    Summary
- Lapis in a normal day

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0

Zhael rubbed his head slightly as he picked himself up from the ground, looking to the Proffesor with and slight smirk on his face." My good man, I am serious. I joke around alot, but when it comes down to it...I am very cereal. Im going to become so awesome that Im going to protect everyone. You can't see it because you have yet to realize my epicness. It'll come to you though and you're be all like...I tought him in the Academy. I love him so much and I want him to have my daughter children ".

At that point everyone in the class started laughing, all except 3 individuals, which was the Teacher, Lily, and Lapis. Lapis expression was as it always was, while Lily and the Teacher was more on the annoyed side. There wasn't much to be said to Zhael at this point, and them entertaining the notion would have been stupid on the Teacher side so he turned in the direction of Lapis before asking the same thing to him. Lapis thought for a moment, taking far longer than anyone else did to answer and couldn't come up with an Answer.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

12Act I Scene III: Insight of the World Empty Re: Act I Scene III: Insight of the World Thu Oct 27, 2016 6:42 am

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    Summary
- Lapis in a normal day

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0

It was in this instance that Lapis expression clearly become visible to match his state of mind. His eyes widened just for an instant at the surprise of not being able to come up with someone to protect. The orbs would lower to the ground and slowly close as he did his best to think of someone to protect. There really wasn't anyone to protect in his life if complete honesty was warranted in this discussion. While his family was a reason like many have stated when asked, they were living life more cautiously now ever since the event of Lapis parting for Syne. To want to protect those who was very well capable of protecting themselves at the time seem like a complete waste to Lapis, which was why he didn't reply. There was quite a period of silence, only to be broken by the Teacher." You don't have anything worth Protecting ? ". Lapis was really trying to come up with someone or something, but he just came up empty.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum