You are not connected. Please login or register

Act I Scene IV: Ehh...Now...Its my problem.

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti
Act I Scene IV: Ehh...Now...Its my problem. Yuki%20Valesti_TBFillin_zpskhnnreuh

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►STATE OF MIND: Conflicted
    ►STATUS: Excellent
    ►AURA: 200
    ►HP: 100
    ►ATTRIBUTES: STR:2 | SPT:2 | DEF:4 | RES:4 | SPD: Below Average
-------------------------------------------------------
    Summary
- Lapis is thinking

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0

" I can't just sit by...". Words muttered from an individual of regret, hands connected by intertwined fingers infront of his face. There was a great deal of conflict that was occurring in his very heart at this moment. His eyes shifted from ahead to the left towards a trashcan, and in it was the invite to the Castle, which he refused to go to for personal reasons. Those reasons were the very one that was acting against him taking action, but on the otherside of the field was what he just watched on Television. It was a wide broadcast of the misfortune that had befallen the event at the castle, the perpetrator with a very detailed description, and of the victim. That victim was one of nobility, but at the same time she was someones daughter and sibling, and more than many Lapis knew what it felt like to lose a sibling. This side of him really didn't want another to go through that, which was the source of the internal conflict.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►STATE OF MIND: Decisive
    Summary
- Lapis decided to help, beginning his search for Information on Campus.

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0

Lapis closed his eyes for a moment reflecting on both negative and positive feelings that created the struggle, and where they stem from. He knew nothing about this individual and didn't have any personal connections to her, so he should have been able to disregard her. That wasn't the case though, as he pictured his little sister, and the perpetrator as the Grimm that took her away from him. He took a huge breath as a tear traveled down his right eye. His eyes narrowed in a way that expressed decisiveness and sheer determination. He stood up, Equipped his Body armor underneath his shirt, and then put on Hydro. Having been fully dressed and now fully equipped, Lapis grabbed the note from the garbage can placing it in his pocket and made his way out, starting his search for the Kidnapped victim, someone who he refused to recognize as Princess, even if that was her legit title. Making his way out of the Halls, and out into the opening, Lapis would begin his search for possible clues on the Academy.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin
The member 'Lapis Valesti' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Battle Royale' : 20

http://www.rwbyrpg.com

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    Summary
- Lapis is searching for Information

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0

Walking down the halls, he would notice the change in various behaviors which didn't seem like the norm for many of the students. " They must have saw it too ". He muttered to himself referring to the Incident and the current Manhunt. He wasn't doing it for the Lien, but didn't think it would hurt to get paid for it, so he was a bit indifferent regarding that. As he searched around for individuals who may have attended the event, he thought about what his actions would be if he was to be the one to find the location of what he would now come to label as the enemy. Anyone performing such an act of separating loved ones was not someone positive in his book, and even would be considered just as bad as a Grimm. It was this exact mindset that allowed him to actively search for information, despite personal feelings. Lapis went around, asking casually if people had attended the event, and seeing what they thought about the event prior to the incident.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin

'Battle Royale' : 8

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    Summary
- Lapis is searching for Information

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0

So Far Lapis wasn't getting anywhere with the basic questions. He kept getting "Zilch" as he sought after information pertaining to the event. The individuals he questioned informed him that it started off real nice, and some had a really nice time. It really didn't go beyond there regarding information from some of the students. There was still some that he had yet the question, but he seemed to have covered a good portion of the people in the courtyard. He tried to be as careful as he could regarding the questioning because there could have been a chance of encountering someone who was involved with the event, which would put him in direct danger, though while lacking in experience, the hunter believed he could handle himself. From the Courtyard, to the lecture halls, and even back through some of the dorms. He was determined to find her, and if necessary rescue her himself...something he couldn't do back in the days of his youth.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

Leena Lilac

Leena Lilac
Admin

'Battle Royale' : 18

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]