You are not connected. Please login or register

Open court yard

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Open court yard - Page 2 Empty G Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:58 am

Yasumita

Yasumita
Open court yard - Page 2 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zps45bdb5ef-1_zps9abab57b-1_zps71d6e466Open court yard - Page 2 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zpsf28dbafaOpen court yard - Page 2 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zpsf28dbafaOpen court yard - Page 2 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zps45bdb5ef-1_zps9abab57b-1_zps71d6e466

Sonovonori Raimari (Raime) Dianous

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Aura: 90/130
Health: 155/170

Sonovonori watched Soyata dodge his lesser damaging hits and get back into the groove of things. He watched as the roundhouse kick came at him before he could recover from his punches, and quickly activated his semblance to defense in order to lessen the damage on the kick, granted it hurt like hell but popped Raimes back which felt good. He quickly grabbed soyata's leg  before he could retract it and grinned, releasing his aura as he cocked back and swung a powerful right hook to soyata's left kidney. After this ill teach you how to disable nerves. Figured a trick like that would come in handy after this! He spoke as he leaned in when he went to strike soyata's kidney. This put him back in the mentality of what he used to be, a heavy weight hitting beast of a man. He overheard Sno's yelling at the girl and could immediately smell blood, and since the girl was a robot it had to be coming from the female who picked her up. He turned his head just quick enough to see a sword brought out by the ginger with the rack and watched the sword move to be swung at Sno. Sno was nice, nice to him and didn't make fun of him. If she hurt her, there would be hell to pay. Sono's brain started losing it, causing him to tense up and put more power behind his swings. 'I swear that woman hurts that little girl ill mutilate her flesh and eat her insides out in front of her! Ill suck her eyeballs straight from her skull and bite her teeth out! Strip the flesh, salt the wound, blood, kill, conquer. Fight! Fight fight cut stab burn slice... Hunger!' He thought, suddenly going ballistic to try and get the fight done quickly. He turned his head back in a flash and went to slam Soyata, not knowing if the hit connected or not but his power aura was going strong.

27Open court yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Open court yard Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:56 pm

Atlas

Atlas
His leg was grabbed, and a fist was jammed in his kidney. He'd be pissing blood after this, but that was no matter. He felt the blow, and it hit hard. He was wraggle his way out of the beasts hold. He saw the old beast coming back, or at least, the mythical one. He steppped back, and barely dodged the big monsters slam. He was sweating, but there was something deep inside of him coming back. He got out of the monsters range, and he smiled sardonicly.

"I'm sorry, Raime, but, we must play this game and we must play it right." He felt the blows still, but it didn't matter. He ran forward after the missed hit, and jumped up, aiming to nail the beast with a punch, and then land on the other side without issue. He figured it'd work. He'd faced bigger men, but not stronger men, not smarter men. Under this instinctual fighting held the smartest fighter he knew. He knew that under that mask was a very smart man, who might not be around much longer.

health= 185/200

28Open court yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Open court yard Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:27 am

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno was finally dropped by the red haired giant and while getting up from off the ground Sno heard the red haired giant say that since Sno stabbed her that she got to attack her as well. Sno then saw the red haired giant raise her weapon above her head and Sno tried to get away but she could not and the blade her opponent held went into her left shoulder. Sno took a few steps back to slide the blade off her shoulder and then she brought out three knives from her right sleeve and threw them at the red haired giant and then backed away from her even more as she said "You said that I was weak before correct? Well I can assure you that I don't need strength to beat you I just need to be smart and judging by your weapon you are a close combat fighter so as long as I keep my distance you can't damage me any further. Which means all I got to do is keep throwing my knives at you it will wear you down eventually and I won't have to run the risk of getting damaged by you any more than I already am."

Health and Aura:

29Open court yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Open court yard Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:50 am

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia saw the girl move away from her and then throw knives at her which he easily deflected two of them but the third managed to go into her left thigh. Octavia pulled out the blade and heard the little girl saying that she could easily beat Octavia which made Octavia very angry as she said  "Wow weak and stupid? For your information beating me won't be that easy.. Also there is one thing that... Ya know what NO! I will just show you! Then we will see how easy I am to beat!" Octavia then raised her blade above her head again and and this time she was activating her semblance and her body and blade and then a ball of flames formed at the end of her blade and she brought her blade down which sent the fireball towards the little girl that said she could beat her  as she said  "Lets see you handle this small-fry!"

Health and Aura:

30Open court yard - Page 2 Empty Swigity swootie Tue Jun 09, 2015 4:15 pm

Yasumita

Yasumita
Open court yard - Page 2 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zps45bdb5ef-1_zps9abab57b-1_zps71d6e466Open court yard - Page 2 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zpsf28dbafaOpen court yard - Page 2 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zpsf28dbafaOpen court yard - Page 2 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zps45bdb5ef-1_zps9abab57b-1_zps71d6e466

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Aura: 90/130
Health: 150/170

S onovonori noticed he was turning back into the monster he used to be after he attempted to slam Soyata. He knew if he did he might have killed the kid, but he couldn't get himself out of the mentality now. He would have to go through more direct means to do so, so when he heard Soyata and watched him throw a punch to his head he leaned forward, taking the blow that caused him to go back into his normal self. Thanks Soyata for that punch. I needed to jog my brain back and that was the perfect thing to do it. But that bitch is making me lose it, hurting that poor girl after she was nice enough to get me food just because she wanted to be put down! He spoke as he started to lose it once again. He made sure Soyata was far enough away that me picked his sword from the ground and started golf swinging large sections of earth, and the few split logs in her direction. After the fireball came out he 360 overhead to ground threw his blade at her in hopes to destroy the fireball before Sno got hit.

Sono pulled off his mask after he sent the sword flying and tore off his hoodie and shirt underneath, showing massive amounts of large gash scars, gun shot scars, and burns. He threw his mask back on and started advancing back towards Soyata. I start losing it again hit me in the head. Only way to get me out of that mood. Otherwise ill lose sanity and start swing more violently then I want to. But god that ginger! My cookies! Damn gingers! Always breaking things and acting crazy! This is why there are ginger stereotypes! They have no chill! Sono started playing more defensive as he approached Soyata, staying out of his arms reach but throwing a quick 3 piece jab to the chest section, then jumping back out of reach by a few steps. Im serious now.

31Open court yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Open court yard Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:51 pm

Atlas

Atlas
Soyata tore off his armor as Raime did, showing his toned and muscular, yet nearly scarless except for the scar on his arm. If you'd look at his back, you'd see a long gash, but he never showed anyone that scar. It was a sign of weakness. He remembers reciving that scar from Master Soyata himself. He heard him start yelling, and then throw three jabs to his chest, which he leaped to the right and dodged. His eyes held a different look, a look of sardonic and sadistic tendinces. Something he never showed outside of battle.

"RAIME! RELEASE WHAT YOU USED TO BE FOR ONE LAST FIGHT AGAINST AN UNDERGROUND OPPONENT. ME AND YOU ARE THE TOP TIER OF THE PLACE. I DEMAND THAT YOU, OF ALL PEOPLE, FIGHT ONE HUNDRED PERCENT." It was said with a mocking edge, but it was mostly sincere from Soyata. He wanted this fight. He shifted into a boxing stance with his guard mid-way so that he could block any punches that came at him from Raime. They'd still hurt like a son of a gun, but they were from a professional fighter, what do you really expect?

32Open court yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Open court yard Wed Jun 10, 2015 11:47 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Hearing the red haired giant calling her both weak and stupid just made Sno more annoyed with the red haired giant. When the red haired giant said she was going to show Sno what she was wrong Sno said "Oh? But I do not think I am wro-" Then Sno saw that the red haired giant sent a fireball toward her and immetiantly Sno began to run to the left dodging the fireball and making sure her good arm was positioned towards the red haired giant while the arm that was damaged held the cookies that she got for the pink haired giant. Sno put the cookies back into her coat pocket and then she noticed that the pink haired giant was launching dirt and various other things at the red haired giant and Sno smiled at the pink haired giant knowing that he was trying to help her. Sno then noticed a bench in the courtyard which gave her and idea she took off her coat and under it she was wearing a black long sleeved shirt Sno pulled out the containers that held her knives in her coat sleeves and attacked them to her shirt. Then Sno began running to the bench with her coat in her hand she set it down on the bench hoping that no one would mess with it Sno figured that that was the only way to keep the cookies safe. Sno then walked back over to the red haired giant while saying "That was a neat little trick you really know how to turn the heat up in a battle.. How about I cool things down? Also can you please refrain from calling me small-fry if you must know my name is Sno Lagu." Sno's body began to glow a gray color as her aura became what looked like music staffs and began shooting towards the sky which caused it to turn dark as she said "I think you will enjoy my little talent." Sno then activate her semblance and began to sing while icicles began to fall from the sky towards the red haired giant "Tsumetai kisetsu ga hajimari Toiki mo shiroku kumoru koro ni Ikikau hitobito no kage Ikutsu mo oikoshite ku Ashibaya ni machi o arukeba Natsukashii keshiki omoidashite Marude wasurete ita youde Sukoshi dake setsunaku naru Toki wa meguri yagate otona ni nari Taisetsuna koto sae wasurete yuku no? Kono kimochi wa ima dakena no no? Kangaetakunai Hatenaku hirogaru sora kara Koyuki ga maiorite Itsuka kanjita kimochi o Hon’no sukoshi omoidasu Osanai watashidatta Kokoro ni sotto furitsumori Sukima o umete yuku yo Ano hi egaita mirai wa Chikazuku hodo touku mie Todoku koto nai toshite mo Akiramenai Hitomi de ikite ikeru hodo Tsuyo-sa ga aru hazu mo nakute Mata tomadoi kurikaeshi Kizutsuku koto bakaride Toki wa kesshite tomaru koto wa nakute Mijukuna mama hitori tori nokosa reru Tsuyogaru koto sore dake shika Jibun ni narenai Hatenaku hirogaru sora kara Koyuki ga maiorite Itsuka kanjita kimochi o Hon’no sukoshi omoidasu Osanai watashidatta Kokoro ni sotto furitsumori Sukima o umete yuku yo Ano hi egaita mirai wa Chikazuku hodo touku mie Todoku koto nai toshite mo Akiramenai"

Health, Aura, and Song:

33Open court yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Open court yard Thu Jun 11, 2015 12:38 am

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia saw the small girl dodge the fireball and then Octavia was going to get closer to her when dirt hit her in the face she looked over to see who threw it and saw bits of wood flying towards her Octavia was able to use her weapon to hit the wood away then a sword came towards her which managed to go into Octavia's left shoulder. Octavia then pulled the sword out and looked over to see who threw those things at her and it was the guy with pink hair who also seemed to be saying some bad stuff about her Octavia then said "HEY!!! What is your problem?! Can't you tell when a fight shouldn't be interrupted!? Jeez let the shrimp fight her own battles would ya? What are you her  babysitter? Although you seem like alot more fun to fight and it would be nice to smack you around because of what you called me but I think the term is ladies first so I will deal with you later!" Octavia then noticed the sky going dark she looked over to the small girl who seemed to be causing the sky to go dark. Octavia heard the small girl  mention something about a talent and then began to sing which made Octavia say "How is singing going to help you in this fight?!" Then Octavia felt something cold go into the back of her right arm Octavia then looked to the sky and saw that it had begun raining icicles Octavia then began to use her weapon to deflect as many icicles as she could until the song stopped. Then Octavia took out the icicle that was in her arm as she said said "Wow that is some talent.. But if I take away that pretty little voice of yours then that will be one less problem I will have to deal with.. Then that would mean I could beat you senseless and I wouldn't have to worry about things coming at me from above.. Perfect!... You say your name is Sno? A short name for a short girl how fitting." Octavia then began running towards the girl with he weapon in her hand but instead of striking the girl with her weapon she went to kick the girl hoping to knock her to the ground.

Health and Aura:

34Open court yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Open court yard Fri Jun 12, 2015 3:23 am

Yasumita

Yasumita

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Aura: 80/130
Health: 140/170

S onovonori puffed up but went into a boxer stance when Soyata yelled at him. He nodded and advanced over to Soyata as he blocked, but Sno's I've storm started erupting, and he and Soyata got caught up in the mess. Sono sighed, and put both his arms over Soyata for the time being, getting cut up over his back and arms until the storm stopped, and afterwards he backed up, activated his semblance to strength, and jabbed twice, uppercut, and a heavy blow to Soyata's body. Damn it Soyata, everything is just playing out poorly. Oh well man, just gotta KEEP IT UP! He spoke throwing a few blows to the kidneys to try and break his block, then side step back flip hand springed back with his few broken fingers. He winced a little to the sharp pain, but threw up his blocking stance, hearing Octavia.

He didn't bother turning to the girl, but he didn't ignore her words. It didn't take him much to come up with the next thing to say to her. It seemed there were two fights going on, but more dialogue between them then anyone. Am I her baby sitter? Are you eye candy prancing around half clothed like a pervert? Seriously ginger, put a bra on or put those beasts away. Nobody here needs to see that, god only knows how many poor excuses of human beings have already taken your picture. Sono started laughing, pulling fancy foot work movements as his wounds from sno bled. He started back stepping, side stepping, and flittering his feet about as he spoke to Soyata. I gotta say, what caused you to get in such a violent sport? Couldn't be for the hell of it, people with that mind set don't last long, and most people fight for fame. Why did you continue? Did you want to get the sick feeling of taking a life out the way, simply because most those people didn't deserve to live? Did you need to find yourself? Anything you needed to support?

35Open court yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Open court yard Mon Jun 15, 2015 11:15 pm

Atlas

Atlas
"Why did I get into the sport? I got into it as my masters told me it was training. The reason I stayed... I enjoyed is, Raime. I enjoyed slaughtering those helpless men, as they stood there, arm broken. Those 50 fights? I didn't fight to survive, I fought to kill. I was shown killing intent that first fight, and I got addicted. It was like a drug to me, feeling that intent, but over-time... it dulled. The high it gave me dulled. That feeling, I started giving it to others, and it felt so nice to give and get, but it didn't have that high, so I started to kill in more interesting ways." He dodged the two jabs, and the uppercut, but he took the blow to his body. It hurt like hell, but he stayed standing. He would dash to the side, and then attempt to get behind Raime, and then if able to get behind the giant, he'd jump up and put the giant in a sleeper-hold.

36Open court yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Open court yard Tue Jun 16, 2015 12:58 am

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno was happy that her ice managed to hit her target but this feeling of happiness was short lived when she looked over and saw that the pink haired giant's back and arms were cut up this caused Sno to be a little horrified. She couldn't stop staring at the cuts on her new found friend as she began to think Raime... Why is he bleeding?... It doesn't seem like Soyata has a blade on him... My song?.. Did it?.. Oh no! No.. I didn't mean it to hit Raime.. But does Raime know that?.. I bet he hates me now because I attacked him without reason.. I am sorry.. Will he believe me if I apologize? Sno was feeling horrible about what she had done and she didn't notice the red haired giant running up to her. Sno's attention then went to the red haired giant's weapon but the attack she was expecting did not come from the weapon instead Sno was kicked to the ground by the red haired giant.

Health and Aura:

37Open court yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Open court yard Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:12 am

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia placed her foot on the small girl to make sure she would go anywhere as she responded to the guy with pink hair "You are lecturing me about what I am wearing?! Really?! I thought people would understand that clothes restrict movement and on the battle field there are four things you got to have in order to secure a victory those four things are speed, strength, intelligence, and your since of sight... ALSO HOW CAN YOU LECTURE ME ON WHAT I AM WEARING WHEN YOU LITERALLY JUST RIPPED YOUR SHIRT OFF!!!" Octavia then looked down at the girl she had pinned down then back up at the guy with pink hair as she said "I might get to beat your face in sooner than I expected... Just let me deal with the little brat since she seems like she has lost the fighting spirit" Octavia them knelt down to the girl and said "Don't worry little girl something tells me you will be passed out soon enough I just got to hit you hard enough and with you pinned down like this that shouldn't be a problem!" Octavia then put her weapon to the side and held the girl down with her right hand as she repeatedly began punching the girl with her left while she said "If I am lucky then I might hit something important and then this whole ordeal will be over for you.. I would use my weapon but I feel like using my hands is a bit more fun.. Also consider this a payment for your little show."

38Open court yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Open court yard Fri Jun 19, 2015 4:02 am

Yasumita

Yasumita

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Health: 140/170

S onovonori watched as his power hit landed and rejoiced silently to himself. Nothing was more rewarding then watching a power hit land successfully after a few lazily thrown punches. Heh, you're a nut but you aren't a bad person. I should have stayed and continued evening out the gene pool but family needed me more. The money was great, and the thought of getting rid of the disgusting humans that would rather rob someone and kill them instead of making their own lives better. They destroyed good people, I destroyed them. I loved it as well, but after a while things like that alter someone's mental state. Just look at me, a psychopath fighting a psychopath in a courtyard. Doesn't get better than this. Sono chuckled and watched him rush to the side. 'Eh, I'll give him a little encouragement.' He thought as he waited for a moment but slowly turned. He noticed Octavia was now on sno and slamming on her, his rage built up more and more and his blood was flowing at a rapid rate. 'After this ill see how that big brat likes a devastating paralyzing chi strike to her nerves. Paralyze her body from the head down, all that strength gone to waste in an instant. Almost brings me a smile.' He spoke as he let Soyata behind him, slowly turning his direction in a careless motion as he flexed his muscles to withstand what he could potentially do. His muscles started puffing out and he brought his hands up to flow with any further motion.

39Open court yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Open court yard Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:53 am

Atlas

Atlas
He listened to Raimes riposte of words, and it was interesting. It was an interesting look at what fighting in the underground did to a person that fought in it, and he wasn’t wrong. It did tear a person’s psyche, if it wasn’t torn anyway. He was blocked and then pushed down, but there was something wrong, the way he hit the ground. He hit the ground like it a ton before, but there was something wrong here. His heart sped up, but he was fading. The way he had fallen, he had hit his neck/head right where it connected, and if he weren’t so tough, that might of broken his neck, but that wasn’t the issue. The issue laid in the fact that he was losing consciousness, and wasn’t ready to deal with it. He got back up, his legs shaking. He looked at Raime, who was getting angrier and angrier, but it didn’t matter to Soyata. An opponent was an opponent, no matter who big or small. He’d start to throw a punch, but would stop mid-way, and fell to his knees, his will to stay conscious was failing. Sure, he’d most likely be fine later, but this was a matter of pride. A matter of staying up, and fighting until he couldn’t fight any longer. That was the way he was taught. He wasn’t taught to give up, he was taught to keep fighting until he died. That’s what he planned on doing. However, it was obvious to even the most unskilled eye that he was not in good shape.

This idea that he was doing horribly showed when he tried to speak, as he was almost unconscious, and the strain was shown.
“Yew… shaell nawt win.
He fell forward, his eyes still open but empty. His body didn’t move, except for his hair, which fell forward onto the ground, covering his face which grimaced unconsciously in pain; contorting as his body hasn’t felt such pain in at least 2 years. Was the pain the reason he fell? Maybe so, maybe not. He wasn’t sure why he fell unconscious; not that he felt anything. It was all darkness to him, but in his bout of darkness, Master Soyata came up to him in his… dream? Usually he didn’t see anything, but in came Master Soyata.
“You did good ‘ol buddy. Take a rest, and live to fight again. This guy, though, must be strong to have even harmed you. Take pride in the fact that you fought in a warriors battle. You must remember that even we lose. We, your masters, aren’t immortal. We’re good, sure, but we’re not on the level of some of those people you’d call hunters. Those people are beasts. Sure, we’d be allowing you to go to a school to train, but you must be weary. Those there, especially those teachers, are most likely on a higher level than those you’ve faced, and you’re likely to die. Take that fact and run with it. The worst that can happen is death, the rest is just training. I mean, you’re strong. Don’t get me wrong, you’re extremely strong, but there are things in this world that will destroy you in your current strength.”
Master Soyata sat beside Soyata, and rolled him, in his dream, to face him. The face gave him hope that he’d survive this, especially if Raime kept his side of the bargin. He had faith Raime would, as if he did, Soyata would live another day and keep on going, much to Master Kyles distaste. He trained to be tough under Master Kyle, as he was the most brutal of all the masters. He’d throw Soyata again and again just to have Soyata get up. He remembered something extremely important, then, that the apparition of Master Soyata spoke up.
“ It’s not about how many times you go down, it’s about how many times as you get up. That number should always be equal. Always. You get hit by me and go down, get up. Get up so you can fight again. Kyle breaks your legs? Get up anyway. We’ve fought on worse. If you fall unconscious, it shows you fought hard and didn’t give in. That’s what we’d be proud of. Proud enough that I’d be willing to pat you on the back when you’d wake up.”

Master Soyata then got up, and walked away, and then some he didn’t expect to see in this dream, Master Kyle, walked up. It was an apparition like Master Soyata, but this time, Kyle sat and pulled him up so he was laying on the large bulk of his side. Kyle hugged him tightly, but had a grimace on his face like always.
“I usually don’t agree with the sap, but you did well kid. Fighting against someone his size is hard, you should know. I’m about as big as he was.”
Master Kyle set him back down, but there was no other master who came in. He figured at least one of his other masters would come in, but no. It was only Master Soyata and Master Kyle. It was a grave issue to him, that either they either did not care enough, or he did not learn enough from them. Then again, Master Soyata was the one who gave him his name, he learned, and Master Kyle has taught him a lot. Enough that, while scare, is extremely smart and strong. Kyle fell to violence usually, but he was smart. It was shown by the way he fought and by the way he walked. He was always on guard. Master Soyata could rarely get a drop on the big guy, and that meant something when the weapons-master could not get a drop on you. It meant you were as good as you could be, at least, in Soyatas mind that’s exactly how it is. That’s exactly what it means. It means that you are much higher in skill then him. He noted that, he could die though.

It could be worse, he could have been stabbed and such, but no. He had more faith in Raime then that. He had more faith in everyone there, it was something he learned at the temple, faith. That was a large thing there, having faith that you’d not die while in the temple; not that there was a medic there. You were given time to heal, and given time to rest. It was a thing of respect, even between master and student, there was that respect that was never broken. Never. If broken, the two would never see each other, as one would likely be dead.
In his dream, his eyes closed, and would open when he was either awoken or when he was killed.

HP=170

40Open court yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Open court yard Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:09 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno was being held down by the red haired giant then Sno began being hit repeatedly by the red haired giant. Some hits did miss here but the ones that hit her managed to scratch some of the paint off of Sno's face and one of the hit had hit Sno's left eye which made some of the sight scanners in that eye go offline temporarily which caused Sno's vision in her left eye to become a litle fuzzy and unfocused. Sno looked over to the two boys that were fighting and saw that the blue haired giant was on the ground which most likely meant that something was wrong. Sno then began to struggle and break free from the red haired giant. Once Sno was free she turned to the red haired giant and did a crescent kick to the side of her head then she ran towards the blue haired giant who was laying on the ground. Sno then grabbed at one of the blur haired giants arms and attempted to drag him away from the fighting however Sno was unable to do this which then caused her to say "If I had a marker I would totally draw all over your face!... All joking aside you need to go somewhere safer in order to prevent further damage to yourself!.. Oh right you are unconscious that means you probably can't hear me.. I swear if you flesh creatures lose consciousness this easily then you are lucky that androids were invented." Sno then began pulling again on the blue haired giant's arm to try and get him to move even though she knew it wouldn't work.

Health and Aura:

41Open court yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Open court yard Sat Jun 20, 2015 7:34 pm

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
The girl managed to break free from Octavia and then landed a kick on Octavia. This only fueled Octavia's anger. Octavia noticed that her opponent was trying to drag someone away which caused Octavia to say "What are you doing?! I thought we were in a fight you can't just stop a fight to drag someone away... If they fell unconscious in the middle of a fight then that is their problem.... Hmmm.. Oh! Now that is a good idea! It is a very good idea! Hey shorty since you seem to like protecting people then try to protect people from this!" Octavia then picked up he weapon and held it above her head as another fireball formed then Octavia brought it down and fired it towards the girl and the person laying on the ground then she began to laugh as she said "Hahaha! This is so much fun! You may be short and weak but you are still fun to fight!"

Health and Aura:

42Open court yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Open court yard Sun Jun 21, 2015 12:40 am

Yasumita

Yasumita

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Health: 110/170

S onovonori noticed the uneasiness in Soyata when he blocked and pushed him away but accidentally pushed him down. He watched him start staggering and watched as his speech was affected, and in his head he thought 'Do not tell me I just almost broke his neck. Jesus, now I just feel bad, oh... Oh god he fell. I'm going to jail, yup, I killed him.' He looked closer at Soyata and saw that he was still breathing, quickly he fetched his sword and hacked apart one of the logs to make a make shift splint for his neck, and used his shoelaces to tie the 2 pieces of wood together as Sno rushed over and started trying to drag him away. 'Thank you lord I did not just kill this man.' He balled up his shirt and put it behind soyata's head, watching as octavia hopped up after Sno kicked her in the head. As the fireball was sent towards them he moved himself in the way and blocked with his sword, getting torched on his shoulders and arms. He moved the sword down, staring at himself as he brushed off what charred skin came up, and looked to Octavia as his eyes started changing color. The whites of his eyes, his iris's, and pupils turned a bloody red as he stared at her. 'Your turn, you psycho ginger.' You wanna act like that? Okay! You wanna play ROUGH? OKAY! We can play these games! I'm fine with that! My turn! He yelled as he walked over to her, getting within a few feet as he dropped his sword and got within arms reach. Sono snickered as he was already upon Octavia, cocking his arm back and delivered a paralyzing chi strike to her chest, then grabbed her by the face and slammed her down. Of course she wouldn't feel it now, but possibly later. He hovered over her, dropping to his knees pinning her already paralyzed arms as he hunched down directly to her face, tilting his head with the chipped toothed disgusting faced grin.

Actually, there are 5. Speed, strength, intelligence, sight, and a level head. You've seemed to of missed that crucial thing that makes all others meaningless in terms of a fight. All i used was a simple psychological effect to cause an imbalance in your brain causing you to lose your cool and forget in your fight that I AM STRONGER THAN YOU. Elementary level skill, but a massive effect none the less. Now if you seem to forget you are at a school, and those around you are your fellow students and not weapons test dummies, I will cut your pretty little face ear to ear with a credit card and give you a permanent reminder that these people came here to better their life and not yours, as well as there will always be someone stronger, more vile, more unforgiving then I am. I don't even need to ask if I've made myself clear, because if I catch you slipping again I will not only paralyze your body in a way that you feel pain, but I will torture you until your heart stops beating, restart it, and torture you again.... And again.... And again. And I'll do it with a smile on my face so it will be the last thing you see as I cut you into little pieces and turn you into soup. He spoke, getting off of her as he picked Sno up as gentle as possible and laid her down softly, figuring out how to rewire her and minutely weld her injuries shut. He sighed in a bit of impatience, needing to get his tools to make a proper fix. He needed his bag, which at the moment was nowhere to be seen. He knew he wouldn't hear the end of it from the cocky redhead, but then again he could always duct tape her mouth shut or cut it open. He needed clothes as well, including make up to cover his visible scaring on his face. His nerves in his arm came back and his fingers started to ache, but above all it wasn't his problem or concern of his own health even though he was bleeding, possibly getting blood on Octavia, Sno, and Soyata. He tossed his jacket over Octavia to hide her already indecently exposed body and played with his broken fingers, already watching them start to heal themselves due to extreme hormones being present in his body, and his eyes faded back to their original color as he sat down on the ground.

43Open court yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Open court yard Sun Jun 21, 2015 2:56 pm

Magnus Mist

Magnus Mist
Soyata had just arrived. The place wasn't quite as big as he thought it'd be, considering it was Kyle that registered his pupil, who he had come to visit, and maybe see what was up otherwise. He thought about where to go first, and to decide, he threw his cane up so that is spun sideways, and would go where it landed. It landed with it's end pointing towards the place where the whole group fighting was, not that Soyata knew that it was that. He picked up his staff, and acting older then he was, walked with a swagger to his step and used his cane every single step of the way. He had to find Nikolaos. He remembered Nikolaos being extremely strong when he left, but having the flaw of lacking attention. He got close to hear a boy ranting, but couldn't see any of the people there. He turned the corner to see an extremely tall woman, his pupil on the ground unconsious with a neck-brace, a extremely tall man who he figured was the one yelling, and a small little robot. He walked over to his pupil and crouched over him.

"Could it be you that defeated my pupil, my very tall friend? Ah, I'm getting ahead of myself. I'm Soyata Xerxes, this boy likes to call me Master Soyata. A lot of people do. I came to see how he was doing, and I see that he's already gotten a good fight in. I must say, even though I haven't actually seen you fight, it's clear you are a brutal fighter, but a caring man, as who else would have not killed him, especially with all of those scars. You must be a true warrior." He ended his small monologue with a laugh, it was a mocking laugh, but he truly meant that this very tall boy was an extremely strong warrior.

He did have a understanding, a bit, of the tall man. Just from the situation. It was clear that he was a great fighting, considering it was clear that he beat Nikolaos rather then those around. The little robot was broken in a way Nikolaos would. It was the fact that the girl was down, and his pupil could have beaten the clear lack of finesse in her body. Not to say the girl didn't look strong, no, she did; it was the obvious lack of skill.

He then looked around again and saw the two giant blades, the knives and Nikolaos staff. It became clear that the fight between his pupil and this giant was a hand to hand one. It was fairly obvious due to the lack of cuts on Nikolaos, but one thing irked Soyata. How did most of those fresh cuts get there? It could have been from one of the blades, but there was something off. It was the angle of the cuts. They could have been done by a sword, but it was too clean of a cut for either of the swords there to do. He'd have to check on that later.

44Open court yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Open court yard Sun Jun 21, 2015 11:28 pm

Atlas

Atlas
Soyata didn't wake up, he was getting a well neeeded rest. His dream didn't continue, it was still the pure back, although he got the whiff of Master Soyata, and that made him move a little bit. His arms moved over his stomach and that was the only movement besides his chest moving up and down to the breathing of his lungs and the beating of his heart. He was not dead, not really even near it. If he wanted to, if he willed it, he'd get up, but he didn't want to get up right now, he wanted to rest. He had fought one hell of a fight and his body was a bit tired, and it wanted rest. Sure, it was a bit of a forced rest, but that was nothing to be bothered with. His body looked at peace beyond the neck-brace, but even then, that helped it look at peace.

45Open court yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Open court yard Wed Jun 24, 2015 6:08 am

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno saw the fireball going towards her and she prepared to be burned knowing that the flames wouldn't be enough to melt her. However she was not hit with the fireball instead the pink haired giant stepped in an protected her and while protecting her ended up getting burned. Sno then began to think Raime you didn't have to do that I would of been fine... I seems that it is again my fault that you were hurt.. You should of let me take the hit the worst it would of done was burn my hair and clothes which could easily be replace.. No! It isn't just my fault it is hers too.. Or is it all hers?.. No I was the one that caused the ice that hit him the first time but she caused the fire... Regardless she has to pay. Sno was too lost in thought to see that the pink haired giant was attacking the red haired giant nor did she notice a new person joining the group, however Sno did see the pink haired giant try to pick her up and she pushed him away and ran towards the res haired giant. When she got to the read haired giant she grabbed one of her hands and began glaring at her as she said "It is your fault right? It is your fault that Raime has been burned like that right?.. Although it is my fault that he has been cut by the ice that I created.. So in a way it is both of out fault that he is hurt.. And with every action there is a consequence weather it is good or bad all depends on the action being done. For example if you choose to hurt someone then you will most likely be hurt as well either that or you will feel guilt every time you look at the person that you have hurt.. No I have to say those two consequences will definitely happen because I will make sure that it happens to you also because I have experience with the scenario of hurting a friend" What Sno meant by experience was that she was remembering a past event where she had injured two of her friends and caused her tall android friend to fell sad, she knew the guilt that came with the action. Sno pulled out a knife and removed the gloves that the red haired giant was wearing then Sno put the knife under the red haired giant's right thumb nail as she said "You will pay for what you have done" Sno then used the knife to completely remove the nail then she moved to the red haired giant's right pointer fingernail and removed it then the right middle fingernail and while she was removing the nails she said "I will stop once I think you have received the right amount of punishment or if someone decides that it is my turn to receive a consequence. I do not deny that it was also my fault that Raime has been injured and I know how easy it is to damage the flesh creatures and that I shouldn't of done it... How about you do you deny that it was your fault that he was burned?"

46Open court yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Open court yard Thu Jun 25, 2015 2:41 am

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia saw the pink haired male block the fireball from hitting her intended target which made her laugh as she said "HA! So you are her babysitter!" Octavia then saw that the pink haired male was going to attack her and she took the hit because she wanted to know what the pink haired male was planing. Octavia realized later that letting the pink haired male hit her was a big mistake Octavia couldn't move anymore and was on the ground being yelled at by the pink haired boy which just made Octavia laugh as she said "You thinking you can beat me you saying you are stronger than me... Yet you took the cowards way out and chose to paralyze me!? God what kind of fighter are you? No... What kind of man are you taking the easy way out! What is it you too afraid to fight me? Why don't you fight me like a man and not run away like a mouse.. Yeah that is what you are you aren't a man at all you are a mouse taking the easy and coward ways out of fights you know you wouldn't be able to win.. You can't even say I am wrong because guess what you just did you too the easy way out you weren't even going to make this a fair fight.. God I wouldn't even call you are real fighter... Hmmm you might not be a mouse.. How about a dirty rat that seems to suit you a lot better!" Octavia then noticed the little white haired girl approaching her and the girl was going on about something being her fault and she just laughed even more as she said "Feeling guilt? God that is hilarious shorty where do you come up with this stuff? You can ask anyone here that fights and ask them if they feel guilt their answer is probably going to be no.. The way I look at it real fighters don't feel guilt and anyone that feels guilt on the battle field doesn't belong in a fight! As for it being my fault you forget that this whole fight was started by you so by that logic everything is your fault!" Octavia then watched the little girl pick up Octavia's right hand and begin to remove her fingernails of course due to the paralysis she wasn't able to feel it but she was able to see the blood dripping from her hand and she said "What gives you the right to decide what punishment I should receive?... Wait does this mean I get to decide your consequence?  When Octavia was asked if she denied that it was her fault she said "Of course it wasn't my fault that dirty rat put himself in the way so why would it be my fault if he is an idiot! It is not my fault that some people are born stupid!"

Health and Aura:

47Open court yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Open court yard Sun Jun 28, 2015 5:13 pm

Yasumita

Yasumita

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Health: 110/170

S onovonori had a moment to chill while he took out the ginger, but was approached by another man. Before he announced him Sono started shaking violently. He pulled out a bottle and poured half a dozen pills into his mouth and swallowed harshly, ingesting the pills. A moment later the shaking stopped and he took out a cigar as Master Soyata started talking to him, the words of his pupil made him pause with the lighter near the cigar. So he was papa Soyata? No, he didn't look anything like Niko. Im actually trying to be a civil human being. I don't need another murder charge and end up on death row. That's why I won't kill that loud mouthed brat over there, unlike her I'm trying to work for a better future. Nice to meet you, Sonovonori Dianous, ex- underground tournament fighter. He spoke to the man as he lit up, puffing for a moment to get the nicotine flowing through and calm the shaking from what was withdrawals. He saw Sno start hopping onto Octavia with a knife, and he was half tempted to slap her on the back and end her craziness there, but the way she spoke it sounded like she felt pity for him getting hurt which set him off. Hey! We aren't friends, you don't need to get payback in terms for me. I don't give a damn, if I did what I wanted then I would have. I don't need you to take pity because I did what I wanted, now chill the hell out and stop acting like we are friends. We aren't, I have no friends and don't need friends. Just the thought is a giant joke getting a silent response. He spoke and smirked at Octavia, laughing his butt off now. She was amusing yet annoying, but she definitely did not pick her battles well.

Oh shut up you moron. I defused the fight before it happened like any smart individual and I did it because I love watching stupid people struggle. I don't need crap from you nor do I need a blind idiot's opinion on how someone should fight. Like you are such a genius on how everyone in the world should fight and your way is the only way. I couldn't give a damn what you think fighting is about, a real no holds fight is where anything and everything is allowed because you don't wanna lose your life over something stupid to a stupid person and that is exactly what you are if you wanna call names. And no it wasn't her fault the fight started, your dumb ginger self doesn't know boundaries with people and wouldn't put her down, but I guess you are too pathetic to admit when you are wrong. Pathetic and stupid, you are an idiotic perverts dream girl. Ain't my fault people are born stupid either but look at you go. You seem to be doing just fine. He laughed in a calm collected way as he spoke, puffing on the cigar as he was tempted to take out her other senses and watch her freak out. Sight, hearing, smell, there wasn't anything he couldn't do to her at the moment, she was in no way to argue. He took a moment to look into her eyes, loving the beautiful color upon the stupid mug that held it together. You know, the only thing I find attractive about you is your eyes, they are pretty. But with your personality I doubt you will ever make any true friends or a lover that will stick by and tolerate it. But knowing you as far as I do now I doubt you'd actually care for either. Sadly Syne is focused on teams, nothing to be done about that but as for a team nobody says you have to be friends with them, only work with them to get things done. Lucky for us huh? He mumbled to her, reaching over and tapped a nerve on soyata's neck to wake him up, then got up and looked at everyone. Well, I'm leaving. See ya.. He spoke as he started walking away from the group. 'If I was a serial killer I'd take her eyes. They are pretty.'

48Open court yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Open court yard Mon Jun 29, 2015 1:22 pm

Magnus Mist

Magnus Mist
Soyata saw the man touch his pupils neck, and knew that he’d be waking up in a matter of moments. He decided to flare up his semblanace, and felt his muscles loosening. This was mainly to make them fear him rather then actually use his sembalance. What stood a normal looking man, now stood a scary black glob of spook. His clothing weapon and everything were enveloped in a black glow. He cracked his neck, and glares at them, and started speaking in his most dominating voice.

”Sonovari, get back here. You are to stay, and control your anger in a better way. Little robot,” He was referring to Sno, but did not know her name.”You shall stop stripping her fingernails, lest you get your robotic limbs taken off.  There’s an idea from where I am, and eye for an eye, a limb for a limb. Do you wish for me to endow that, and Sonovari! Why did you not save this woman, even if she did you and this robot wrong? Is it not your right as an artist, as a human being to save someone from such inhumane torture? It is not my duty, it is yours. Now if she doesn’t stop on her own, you shall stop her.” He stretched, his back cracking and then he cracked his neck.

“And before you even say that she did something so horrible it’s unredeemable, I see no dead bodies around here. I see no lives lost, and even then, such a debt can be repaid through hard labor; and maybe some death of the family. I would have broken this robot into pieces if I hadn’t promised my father to not end what has wronged me or someone else. I have very lethal skills.” He wasn’t lying, his skills were lethal in the right hands, but he used them in a way that left his opponents in pain, suffering. It was a horrible fate to be left to, and that’s usually what happened to his opponents.

His face was that of anger, his eyes glaring at Sonobonori for the most part. It was not a fun sight to see, and on top of that, he was stronger than normal due to his sembalance.

OOC:

Sembalance is +2 to strength currently

Aura: 140/150

Heath: 150/150

49Open court yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Open court yard Mon Jun 29, 2015 2:47 pm

Atlas

Atlas
Soyata was waking up after he felt a pinch to his neck to hear a familiar voice. It couldn’t be him, could it? He opened his eyes to see a black form, which he knew all too well. It was Master Soyata, and he sounded angry. Extremely… angry. He broke the neck-brace with a chop on each side, and rolled away from Master Soyata. He got up and and screamed at the top of his lungs before running and hiding behind Raime. He was not ready to deal with this. Nope. Nope Nope NOPE. He was clearly shaking and clearly afraid of Master Soyata, who announced himself as Soyata Xerxes. He was not going to deal with this right now. It was not his job to deal with this, therefore, he wasn’t going to. This day was going horribly. So bad that he didn't like the idea of dealing with anything right now.

50Open court yard - Page 2 Empty Re: Open court yard Mon Jun 29, 2015 9:49 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno dropped her knife as she heard people yelling at her. The two that freak Sno out the most though where the words coming from the pink haired giant and someone who had recently joined their little group. Sno was able to respond to their comments she first responded to the pink haired giants  "If you don't consider me a friend then how come you tried to help me? If you really didn't care about what could of happened to me then why try to help me to begin with?" Her next response was towards the new comer who seemed to be another giant and at first Sno was just mumbling to herself "Great another one! Why is this school filled with giants! It's not normal to have so many tall people in one area!" Sno then spoke towards the white haired giant "Well what you would call a horrible act I might call a misdemeanor our opinions could differ on the matter so who are you to be calling the shots? Also do you think I would even allow you to get close to me in order for your little dismantling scheme to work? I am not afraid of you, you stupid monkey! I say monkey of course because according to the theory of evolution and how it is interpreted some believe humans evolved from monkeys. I am not saying I believe that I just feel like the name stupid monkey fits you. Now as I was saying before you will not be able to get close enough to me in order to attack me and I do not see a projectile of any kind on you. Also since you had the audacity to threaten me allow me to put on a little show for you to demonstrate that you won't be able to get close to me.. If anyone gets caught in the cross fire then you do have my deepest apology.. Although at this point I kinda don't care what happens to any of you.. If you are going to be jerks then I will be a jerk right back.. Now it is show time!" Sno then took a few steeps backwards to make sure there was a pretty good distance between them and then she activated her semblance and began to sing as the icicles began to fall from the sky "Tsumetai kisetsu ga hajimari Toiki mo shiroku kumoru koro ni Ikikau hitobito no kage Ikutsu mo oikoshite ku Ashibaya ni machi o arukeba Natsukashii keshiki omoidashite Marude wasurete ita youde Sukoshi dake setsunaku naru Toki wa meguri yagate otona ni nari Taisetsuna koto sae wasurete yuku no? Kono kimochi wa ima dakena no no? Kangaetakunai Hatenaku hirogaru sora kara Koyuki ga maiorite Itsuka kanjita kimochi o Hon’no sukoshi omoidasu Osanai watashidatta Kokoro ni sotto furitsumori Sukima o umete yuku yo Ano hi egaita mirai wa Chikazuku hodo touku mie Todoku koto nai toshite mo Akiramenai Hitomi de ikite ikeru hodo Tsuyo-sa ga aru hazu mo nakute Mata tomadoi kurikaeshi Kizutsuku koto bakaride Toki wa kesshite tomaru koto wa nakute Mijukuna mama hitori tori nokosa reru Tsuyogaru koto sore dake shika Jibun ni narenai Hatenaku hirogaru sora kara Koyuki ga maiorite Itsuka kanjita kimochi o Hon’no sukoshi omoidasu Osanai watashidatta Kokoro ni sotto furitsumori Sukima o umete yuku yo Ano hi egaita mirai wa Chikazuku hodo touku mie Todoku koto nai toshite mo Akiramenai"

Health, Aura, and Song:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum