You are not connected. Please login or register

Open court yard

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 3 of 3]

51Open court yard - Page 3 Empty Re: Open court yard Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:28 am

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
The little spat between Octavia and Sonovonori was still going on when a new person in the group had the nerve to tell the pink haired male to save her. It wasn't like she could feel her fingernails being removed and besides they were just finger nails so this caused Octavia to be a little annoyed as she said "Him?... Save me?........You are serious?... Okay as you can see from the way we speak to each other I think it is clear that we hate each other  I highly doubt he would take the effort to try and save me from anything.. Besides if it really bugged me then I would save myself but honestly I don't feel it" The Octavia change back to talking to the pink haired male "Now as for you.. Where do I begin well first of all you call me stupid well to be honest I don't agree with that if anything you are the real idiot giving in to drugs dude seriously you aren't going to get a girl like that trust me." Octavia then heard the pink haired male made a comment about her eyes which kind of caught her off guard no one really expects a compliment from someone who you were in an argument with and Octavia didn't know what to say about it but she did think about it Just who does this guy think he is?! Does he think he can win me over with a little sweet talk? What is his angle on all this? I am not sure if I should feel flattered or creeped out by how random that was.. Wait is he trying to.. Oh god that is actually hilarious! Octavia then heard something that sounded familiar it sounded like singing and it was coming from the little girl with white hair. Octavia knew exactly what this meant as she looked up knowing that she couldn't do anything as the ice storm came down on the group. An icicle stabbed into Octavia's lower right section of her abdomen but again she couldn't feel anything from it even though she knew she was bleeding. While this was going on the only thing Octavia could think of was Oh my god this sucks! I can't even fight back! Trust me little girl I swear I will get my revenge on you! THAT IS IF I COULD MOVE RIGHT NOW!!!

Health and Aura:

52Open court yard - Page 3 Empty Re: Open court yard Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:42 pm

Yasumita

Yasumita
Open court yard - Page 3 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zps45bdb5ef-1_zps9abab57b-1_zps71d6e466Open court yard - Page 3 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zpsf28dbafaOpen court yard - Page 3 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zpsf28dbafaOpen court yard - Page 3 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zps45bdb5ef-1_zps9abab57b-1_zps71d6e466

Sonovonori Raimari (Raime) Dianous

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Aura: 80/130
Health: 90/170

S onovonori watched as he was now yelled at by soyata's master, but it didn't faze his cold look. He turned his body back to Soyata xerxes, puffing on the cigar as he spoke his next words watching as he transformed. It didnt terrify him in the slightest since he saw things much scarier on mushrooms and other psychedelic substances. You look like what i see on shrooms so I'm not sure if that were to be an intimidation tactic, don't look bad though i'll give you that. And I actually never said I was angry. If I were angry, everyone here would be dead because I'd snip their limbs off with my wrists like a pair of sharpened scissors. Im annoyed yes, mad no. Ginger over there is cute, but she is getting to annoy me and if I were to do anything now she wouldn't learn her lesson on boundaries. But technically I did save her by paralyzing her, I didn't cut her head off using friction alone. Saving her would mean wronging another in this case and I know when and when not to step in, this is not that time. She will be fine in an hour. And if you want inhumane torture you should see the basement in my old home, nothing but blood hooks and tools. And I doubt she'd gain anything or do anything to repay anyone. He spoke again calmly. Soyata ran behind him for safety and it really confused him, but he had his reasons for doing so so he didn't back hand Soyata for making him feel vulnerable. He simply shrugged to sno when she asked why he did what he did, he normally had no explanation for most things he did. He watched Sno go berserk on Xerxes, it wasn't his problem anymore but Octavia.... He couldn't just leave her. He wanted her eyes after all. As the idiot he was he moved his sword over her to block things to continue their hilarious conversation just before she was stabbed. He wanted to laugh so badly but he figured the man would fight him if he did.

Im doing this to continue our conversation and nothing else so don't get any bright ideas. Well you started the 'hurtful' name calling. And per say I don't hate you, I just find you incredibly annoying. And a low blow with the drug addiction thing nice for you that you can point out the obvious. Oh oh my feelings are so hurt by that I may cry (sarcasm). In fact it's funny how you think I take shame in that. Just another page in my short book. The thing is I may be a problem child but what's your excuse? Picking up someone who clearly wants none of your business what did you think was gonna happen? Everyone here is training to be a killer and you think just because you are bigger you can screw around with those smaller than you. He puffed on his cigar again as an icicle stabbed him in the shoulder blade, he almost dropped the end of the sword on Octavia's head but shifted quickly so he could bring it back up. First of all he ripped the icicle out of his shoulder, looking at Sno like 'what the heck I didn't even do anything' then looked at the ice in Octavia's stomach. He cringed deeply for a moment gaining his fear back now as he stared at the bleeding. She was going to bleed out if he didn't do anything, but he didn't want to do anything either. He put his fear aside and pulled the icicle out, then pinched her would shut as he sat down beside her. If the bleeding persisted he'd use friction and burn the wound closed by hand so he could leave.

God dang it why am I doing this I don't even like you. God strike me down now. He said aloud as an icicle ran down his back. Now he was getting annoyed. Not like that! I meant aim for my head! Sno! If you are gonna keep this up atleast aim to freaking kill me with the next one please for the love of god! My head is right here! He shouted over to her as she kept going. Dang it ginger look what you caused! All this could have been avoided if you understood the meaning of boundaries! He spoke again only annoyed. It took alot to set him off and make him angry and it would take alot more than a few icicles, the ginger, and a martial artist to do so. The only way to make him angry is harm his family, which right now was only his mother who was way the heck away. God just what did I get myself into today. It's not even night time and all this crap is going on. I should just leave and go back to supporting my handicapped mom, atleast she is easier to work with. All this fighting bull is getting on my nerves. He spat out to himself as he smoked even more.

53Open court yard - Page 3 Empty Re: Open court yard Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:09 am

Magnus Mist

Magnus Mist
He turns off his semblance and then started dancing. Each large spike of ice barely missing him on purpose, and he did this with grace to, not show off, but to show elegance and that he was not to be played with. As he did, he saw one almost hit him, and nailed the ice hard enough to break it. When the ice stopped coming, he was to address the robot and the Sonovonori. He had multiple things on his mind and he was to deal with them... as a rhyme.

"First to you, our little robot friend
One would do well, to not be so angry, it's almost a trend.
Now with being a jerk, it's sometimes needed
as things have just gotten out of control, and this entire anger phenomenon unbated.

You call me a stupid monkey, when in fact I am most of your elders by nearly 20 years
To call an elder that, would be so disrespectful, and get a slap on your rears.
I am not stupid, and know my limits,
as I would not test your broken record of anger, that goes as long as a frog goes ribbit.

Sonovonori, do forgive me.
I mean no harm when these words come out in such horrible anger as though it may be.
Nikolaos, do not run.
I am not here to force you to shun

I'd rather we calm down and sit in a circle
rather then hitting each other, and causing such a fuss that my percle is offended."

With that, he sat down and waited for others to join him.

Last edited by Soyata Xerxes on Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:21 am; edited 1 time in total

54Open court yard - Page 3 Empty Re: Open court yard Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:17 am

Atlas

Atlas
Soyata took off when the ice started going. He wasn't here to deal with this, and that and Master Soyata arriving were just not things he wanted to deal with, as soon as he got roughly 5 feet behind Raime, he took off flying, and he flew to his dorm room where he swiftly went to bed and cried himself to sleep. It was clear the relations were iffy at best. Wether that would make them question what exactly happened between the two was not of Soyatas concern. His concern was not to train like Master Soyata might train him. It was a horror story half the time, even though his skill is clean, his mind is not. A lot of mental abuse was what Master Soyata trained him for, he trained him not to be humiliated at the sight of defeat, and not to be disgraceful... which was wall forgotten when he saw Master Soyata.

[Exit Topic]

55Open court yard - Page 3 Empty Re: Open court yard Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:09 am

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
The fact that the person who threatened to break Sno is now telling her to calm down just made her angrier as she said "Calm down?! You threaten me and you expect me to calm down?! Ever since Red came out here my left has been threatened and you expect me to calm down?! I am pretty sure that if you are threatened by someone you have the right to defend yourself do you not? So then why do you tell me to calm down?! I am a person just like anyone else right? So that means I have the right to defend myself against threats right? Also what gives you the right to give orders to complete strangers? I understand that you may be older than I am but that doesn't mean you get to give me random orders we androids don't really work like that.. Or atleast I don't.

56Open court yard - Page 3 Empty Re: Open court yard Tue Jul 07, 2015 1:41 am

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia didn't expect to be saved by the pink haired male and heard what he had to say and her response was "My excuse for picking fights with people? Well.. I just like to fight what more can I say and at first I wasn't going to fight the shorty" Octavia saw him cringe at the icicle that was in her stomach and she said "Is it really that bad?" Again the pink haired male did something that she didn't expect and closed her wound which caused Octavia to give him a confused look. But Octavia got angry again with him as the pink haired male said that this was all her fault and she said "Look I don't care if it is my fault or not besides she is just a robot it isn't like she really cared. From what I have seen robots are incapable of emotions. It isn't like she is a real person she will never be either she isn't really alive either not living like us so how could we call her a person? She is just a robot she has no personal boundaries"

57Open court yard - Page 3 Empty Re: Open court yard Thu Jul 09, 2015 12:02 am

Yasumita

Yasumita
Open court yard - Page 3 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zps45bdb5ef-1_zps9abab57b-1_zps71d6e466Open court yard - Page 3 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zpsf28dbafaOpen court yard - Page 3 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zpsf28dbafaOpen court yard - Page 3 770133248_1410354_zps59af6d16-1_zps45bdb5ef-1_zps9abab57b-1_zps71d6e466

Sonovonori Raimari (Raime) Dianous

Sword of Sonovonori

The mask of sin

Aura: 80/130
Health: 90/170

S onovonori picked up the elders word play but didnt move from his spot. He simply nodded at his apology but kept his blade where it was which was defending the idiot that caused this ordeal. He moved his head to Octavia, an unamused look on his face. So picking her up was the brightest idea you had? You don't just hold someone against their will, that's called kidnapping and you can go to jail for that. I get that you like to fight because I'm the same way but picking her up was a poor choice on your part. And no it isn't that bad but I hate 2 things in this world the most, unwanted physical contact, and human women. I have to hold your dang wound closed or I can burn it shut, whichever you prefer because burning will leave a nasty nasty scar.

He spoke looking back at Sno to see what she was gonna do. He wasn't going to hurt her as she didn't deserve it, he didn't care what she did at the moment. He moved his gaze back in Xerxes while he sat on the ground, he couldn't feel the need to do anything about him, he apologized for his threatening notion so he was forgiven. As Octavia opened her mouth again he held an upset look on his face and flicked her nose softly as to not break it. That is the dumbest thing I have ever heard come out of anyone's mouth in 13 years. We should be saying that to you, you certainly don't act like a person, you act like a skipping radio with a temper tantrum. Have you seen robotics these days, they have learning systems that can make emotions seem like an object. To call her someone who is not a person is like saying you yourself are empty, because it isn't true in the slightest. But that's my opinion, nothing you have to listen to. He smoked deeply and almost smoked the whole thing in one go. He puffed until it was done, pulled out a new one, and went back at it. Can I go now or is this still not over? I want to go figure out dorms today but at this rate we will be here till midnight with one fight after another. He spoke to everyone loud enough for them to hear. He wanted to go back to the peace, which was probably what Soyata did when he darted off at an unheavenly pace. I mean as entertaining as watching a fight is I surely couldn't care to see the winner or a draw.

58Open court yard - Page 3 Empty Re: Open court yard Wed Aug 12, 2015 2:15 pm

Magnus Mist

Magnus Mist
"I would not suggest leaving yet, not quite. Normally, I would but we are on a school campus, and I have the unfortunate job of being a student instead of a teacher. If it were up to me, I'd be a teacher and actually have sort of ability, but I have faith in our youth, be robotic, giant or not, in fixing their own problems."

He stayed sitting, seeing no reason to actually get up when all that was happening was yelling. The large woman seemed angry, a flurry of problems that needed to get out or needed to be humbled. The large man was wiser past his age, and, when it came down to it, he'd actually be extremely useful in many a situation. Except maybe a short competition. Being one of the tallest kids in school. At least, that was to be assumed from the sheer size of the kid.

59Open court yard - Page 3 Empty Re: Open court yard Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:07 pm

Sno Lagu

Sno Lagu
Sno glared at the red haired giant and began to speak to her "I'm not a person? Just a machine?.. So that is what you think?.. Well then let me show you the machine you want then.. Oh also I am will not be held responsible for anything that I might to which could include the removal of your eyes and tongue." Sno's face then went completely blank as though she had turned off her emotions. Then Sno pulled out one of her knives and also placed her foot on the red haired giant's neck as she said in a monotone voice "Commencing the removal of all unnecessary components." Sno then removed her foot and knelt down to get closer to the red haired giant's face. Sno then used one of her hand to hold the red haired giant's head as her other hand with the knife in it slowly went towards the girl's right eye.

60Open court yard - Page 3 Empty Re: Open court yard Sun Aug 23, 2015 6:24 pm

Octavia Kasai

Octavia Kasai
Octavia responded to what the pink haired male was saying with "I thought it was only kidnapping if you took them somewhere.. Also if you don't like touching people and don't like human women then why the hell are you trying to help me? I mean its not like I really care if I get my ass kicked by a little girl if I do then that just means I have to get stronger. Also was it really that stupid? In a way I am not wrong really it all depends on what you classify and I don't classify a tin can walking around looking like a person as being a person... I guess I don't see them as really alive ya know like with a heart and blood and stuff" Octavia then began to feel a slight stinging pain from her hand and attempted to move her fingers slightly as she thought I am finally regaining my movement! Awesome not I can she that littler girl who is boss! HAHA this is going to be awesome! Octavia then felt the girls foot on her neck and then it being removed. She waited for the girl to get closer and then Octavia rammed her head into the girl's as she said "Think again pip squeak!" Octavia then slowly got up and picked up her weapon pointing it at the little girl as she said "You won't be removing anything you walking hunk of scrap metal!"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 3 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum