You are not connected. Please login or register

Sentry [Hunt]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

26Sentry [Hunt] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sentry [Hunt] Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:53 am

Scarlett Winchester

Scarlett Winchester
Scarlett only had a fraction of a second that she celebrated a successful attack right into the King's mouth. But that celebration and mighty feeling quickly disappeared as she watched her other two bullets hit her friend. An almost sickening feeling hit her, her stomach churning as she couldn't believe what she had just done. Warren, someone that she should be helping... instead, she just hurt more than she hurt the grimm that they were trying to defeat. And this... certainly did not not help her confidence in herself. Thoughts that she shouldn't have been the one to come with Warren or that she was being more of a hindrance than a help flooded her mind. Her knees began to shake slightly, but she continued with the fight, knowing she couldn't pause for a moment.

Biting down on her lower lip to steel herself, Scarlett forced her body to move. She flicked her wrist, the six shells that she had used falling out of Prism's barrel. Immediately, her other hand went to her ammo, pulling out more shots and loading them in, ensuring that every single spot was taken by another dust bullet. When everything was set to go, she clasped the gun closed and pulled back on the hammer, bringing up her hands once again to aim at the King.
_____

HP: 100/100
Aura: 170/200

27Sentry [Hunt] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sentry [Hunt] Mon Aug 24, 2015 10:19 am

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
Mana has closed her eyes for a second, trying to focus on anything and everything that was happening in this chaotic fight. There was no plan going on or even in the making. If they wanted to win this, they had to come up with something. By the time Mana opened her eyes, she found herself on the ground, with Sammey holding her and apologizing. She noticed that she wasn't where she originally was. She wondered for half a second before remembering that Sammey's Semblance was teleportation or something similar. She thanked her with a nod and a smile for probably avoided her to get hurt. "Thanks Sammey, I owe you one."

Mana then looked at the Kind while a tree fell right beside them. She saw that Scarlett was getting ready to shoot again while Warren decided to improvise an attack with...a stick?!? Mana sighed but shrugged it since it was probably better than nothing. Mana looked at Sammey before talking. "I think I have a plan... Sammey, try to stay behind the trees and use your Semblance in order to avoid the King to focus on you while you shoot your arrows at it. I'll try to get its attention meanwhile and try to get the others to work the next part, got it?" She gave Sammey a confident smile before rushing in with her Semblance still on, hoping the music would attract the Grimm a bit. She ran by its sides, zigzagging while attacking on opening. She went to Scarlett and simply told her "Try to get cover in the woods, don't stay still and be careful. Aim for the spots where no one's at. Let me handle the black head." She then ran toward Warren and after he had tackled the beast, she jumped on the body of the snake and thrust her sword in it and looked at Warren. "Try to be careful, your armor is in a bad shape, don't rush head down and wait for openings. I'll try to attract it more."

After giving her plan in what seemed like orders, she slammed her foot down on the beast's back, using her heel before running on it's back like she did earlier, going for a flurry of strikes along the back before aiming for the black head's eye with a powerful thrust. She hoped that this fight would end soon.

_____

Semblance on, 5 attacks done, 1 aiming the eye, the rest aimed the back, the heel strike WASN'T an attack, just a way to get the attention of the Grimm

HP: 200/200
Aura: 85/100

28Sentry [Hunt] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sentry [Hunt] Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:51 pm

Sammey White

Sammey White
As Sammey moved Mana out of the way Mana smiled and started to come up with a plan. Sammey looked at her as she told her what to do. Sammey wasn't too sure about hiding in the woods but as the same time it sounded like a good idea. She just hopped the King taljltu didn't want to do the same thing too them, for how drak the woods was even with he moon at full light tonight. Sammey than run to the tree's and pulled out a arrow and than Tping into one of the trees looking over the whole file.

Sammey than sees mana and Warren fighting the black head and she looked back at the white headed one and shot for the body and TPed to other tree and did the same thing two more times. Sammey once again moved so the white head wouldn't be able to find her so soon.

Things used:

29Sentry [Hunt] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sentry [Hunt] Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:12 am

King Taijitu

King Taijitu
ONE KING TAIJITU; 0 HP HUNT LEVEL: HARD Grimm Level: 6

The beast's white head, using the cover of the trees, was fortunately able to avoid the shot arrows from the white haired girl... save for one. Yes pain was finally beginning to get to the beast, it's body ravaged by scars and splitting at the seems. With a hiss the white head knew fine well that this is the end but was not yet accepting of it, in a final bout of ferocity and anguish the head sprung straight at the pink haired girl; looking ram straight through her with the last of it's might.

The black head was even slower to concede defeat. With what remaining vision it had left it sought out the black haired sword wielding girl. As it charged forward it let out a snarl as the girl lept up and ran down it's back... however it would seem this girl's, while it had worked, had also failed. She would not get the epic sword slashing rush down the beasts back as she expected, no. By the time she had let loose her second slash the beast went limp and collapsed to the ground, the girl's runway vanishing from beneath her.

This was because, likely unknown to Warren, the tin man had tackled a point at which the grimm had not expected to be harmed. As such when his makeshift spear entered it's body, followed by the force of him tackling into it's side in his heavy armor, it had not prepared to take the hit and a massive hole was torn into the beast's side all the way to it's center. This combined with it's previous injuries had finally finished the beast, it began to slowly turn to black particles; flying with the wind. It was over. The beast was slain.

Loot:

30Sentry [Hunt] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sentry [Hunt] Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:58 pm

Warren Novack

Warren Novack
Warren watches the snake fade, blowing away into the wind as it turns into nothing more than dust and smoke. He looks down at the shattered piece of wood in his hand, the shaft having snapped somewhere along the way during his attack, not that he was paying enough attention to notice it during that particular instant. He tosses it aside and lets it clatter against the floor before surveying the area. Well... They'd certainly torn up a decent part of the forest. It'd probably be a little hard to prove that they fought a King Taijitu of all things, but it'd be easy enough to show that they definitely did fight something.

His eyes cut from the grass and trees over to his comrades... Maybe they should've been the first thing he checked up on. He wasn't used to fighting in groups, and he guessed that most of the others weren't too experienced in that field either. Considering the friendly fire incident from earlier, combined with rather horrible placement and positioning and pretty much all of their parts, and the utter lack of communication between any of them until the last stretch of the fight where it'd been basically useless... Well, he supposed this kind of thing came with working with strangers. He promised to endeavor himself not to make the same mistakes again. Still, he liked to think that they did fairly well for a group of strangers facing off against one of the tougher types of Grimm that menaced mankind.

"Well... That could've gone better, but I'd like to think that we still did a pretty good job with that. Everyone okay?" Warren asked, pulling off his helmet to reveal his face, hair matted by sweat as he gratefully gulps down deep breathes of the cool evening air. He glances up at the moonlit sky, ears straining for a moment for any other signs of Grimm nearby, but he soon settles as he seems content with the fact that he hears nothing.

31Sentry [Hunt] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sentry [Hunt] Thu Sep 10, 2015 5:25 am

Scarlett Winchester

Scarlett Winchester
The King Taijitu fell? Scarlett could hardly believe what she was seeing as the beast's heads collapsed onto the ground, signaling her - and her team's - victory over the grimm. But she didn't allow her guard to be put down yet; as soon as the Taijitu's body began to dissipate, her gaze went to the surroundings. As her eyes scanned the nearby trees and horizon for any more movement, she licked her lips, still anticipating for anything to jump out at the group and attempt to finish them off. As the body of the King finally fully vanished, the red-haired girl gave a quiet sigh of relief before calling out, "It's all clear!" to her teammates. While typically this would be the time for her to turn off her semblance, it was still Scarlett and she most likely wouldn't be able to take it being so dark out at a time like this.

As soon as that was done, Scarlett rushed towards Warren, remembering what she had done to him with her shots, "W-warren!" she called out to him, pausing right infront of the young man before allowing her glowing gaze to fall to the ground, tears beginning to form in the corner of her eyes, "I'm... so sorry... I didn't... I didn't think that..." she took in a few deep breaths as her voice quivered. Trying to force out her apology, she shook her head, her hair would have normally become disheveled, but the fight already did that plenty, "I'm sorry..." she repeated, not knowing what else to say in this situation. And just like she sounded, she felt more than terrible at the entire situation. She injured her teammate, a truly rookie mistake that should never happen and shows that she's not even close to becoming a full hunter.

32Sentry [Hunt] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sentry [Hunt] Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:28 am

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
As Mana was running along the beast back and started to thrust toward it, she started to feel her blade going through a bit too easily, even her feet sank in the King's back before she understood that it has been slain and that it was currently vanishing right beneath her. Not being able to catch a good balance when falling, the landing was about to be rough as Mana was heading straight for the ground head first while screaming. At that moment, Sammey came to her aid once more and caught her before a possibly painful landing. "Th-thank you Sammey, I owe you one... again." She smiled to the girl before standing up to look at their surroundings.

It seemed like the battle had created a clearing, giving a little more moon light to the scene, but still leaving it in a rather dark state with sudden clouds showing in the sky. Mana looked toward Scarlett and Warren and noticed the darken stick that Warren seemed to have used to stab the Grimm. She then started to talk to Warren about it. "It was a nice thinking Warren, your Semblance let you heat up surfaces that you touch, right? Or at least that's what you did with that stick over there to stab the King, am I right?" There was something weird with Mana statement. Not that what she said didn't make sense, but the fact that she knew more or less those things, that happened in the dark. That stick that Warren used, it was now black from the heat process it endured and on the ground among the grass. Yet, she could see it and was even looking at it directly from where she was... but how?

33Sentry [Hunt] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sentry [Hunt] Sat Sep 19, 2015 9:35 pm

Sammey White

Sammey White
Sammey nodded as Mana said thank you for helping her out. She than looked over at the the Taijitu's body began to dissipate. Then the others started to talk or at lest Mana started to talk to the other two there. She didn't know the other two so she just stayed back were she was at and pulled out her scroll and send for a air ship to pick them up were they dropped her off at some time before. Than she TPed back to the roof they were on before the fight and started to pick everything up and put it back in the back pack.

Sammey always had a eye open of if something els that may come out of no were and a eye on at lest one of the other members of the group. As she was done picking she than send Mana a message to Mana telling her the air ship well be here in a bit.

34Sentry [Hunt] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sentry [Hunt] Wed Sep 23, 2015 11:33 pm

Warren Novack

Warren Novack
Warren starts a little as Scarlett runs up to him, blinking in surprise as he glowing eyes almost seem to leave a trail as her head darts and turns, before finally turning towards the ground. For a moment, he wondered what exactly it was she was apologizing for, stuttering and sounding utterly miserable, before he remembered in the middle of the fight the sound of Scarlett's gun going off and feeling a sudden force in his side. "Ah, so that was you then?" Warren asked, tilting his head up a little as he scratched at his own chin.

He sighed, before reaching out his arm to rest on Scarlett's shoulder, trying to give her some feeling of reassurance. "Don't worry about it. I'm completely fine. I mean, look at me! It'd take more than that to take me out!" He flashed a confident smile. He wanted to play it up a little more than usual, make sure that Scarlett saw that he was okay, even in the dark, though he knew that with the girl's semblance, she could see everything as if it was clear as day. "It was a mistake that could happen to anyone. We all got in each other's way a little this fight. It's just as much my fault for getting in your way. I think we could all use a little practice learning to fight together rather than just on our own like we're used to. That's not how Hunter Teams usually work anyways."

Warren hoped he had made Scarlett feel even a little bit better about herself. She seemed nice enough, almost too nice sometimes, and he often wondered what it was that drove her to become a Hunter. He let his arm fall back to his side, and turned towards Mana as she began to speak to him. He quirked a brow. "No, my semblance isn't the ability to set things on fire, or even heat things up. That was just Dust." Warren said with a shake of his head. "But you're right, that's what I did... How could you tell? I'm fairly certain I know what your semblance is, and it isn't night vision like Scarlett here... You were pretty distracted too, from the fight. When did you see me do that?"

35Sentry [Hunt] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sentry [Hunt] Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:01 pm

Scarlett Winchester

Scarlett Winchester
Scarlett continued to allow her gaze to stay firmly on the ground as she listened to Warren's acceptance of her apology. It certainly felt strange; Scarlett didn't feel as if everyone else made mistakes like she did. However, the young man certainly did make her feel a bit better about the entire situation to know that she had such an understanding friend to not dislike her just because of an accident on the battlefield. Of course, that didn't exactly calm the doubts that she had about her own abilities; hitting an ally was just not something a ranged fighter should ever do. They should be giving the melee fighters support from afar, not making them worry that the next shot will hit them in the back of the head.

Eventually, Scarlett gave a slow exhale as she gradually looked up, just in time to look at Warren face-to-face for a moment before he turned away to speak to Mana. "Huh?" she asked, glancing between the two, not having really been focused on their conversation as she was too busy wallowing in her regrets and lack of self confidence. All she really knew was that she was mentioned at some point.

36Sentry [Hunt] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sentry [Hunt] Mon Nov 23, 2015 3:11 pm

Nikkie Verdile

Nikkie Verdile
Mana looked around as Sammey suddenly vanished, wondering where she could have gone but knew that she wouldn't do anything dangerous alone, so she knew that she would be okay. She trusted her on that. Mana then looked at Warren, explaining that he used Dust to strengthen the stick earlier and not his Semblance. "Oh, I see, well I can make mistakes, it's normal..." Warren then seemed to wonder how Mana was able to see all this, both during a fight and in the dark. She seemed perplexed by his question before she gave it some thoughts. "Well, I tend to keep my eyes pilled during a fight in order to see both where my friends and foes are. Like that I can avoid being surprised by attacks. So I just got a small glimpse of what you were doing, but it was enough to understand what you did, even if I was running along the King's back. As to that night vision thingy, what do you mean? I thought all Huntsmen and women were able to see better in the dark because of their aura. Isn't that right?" Mana was completely confused as it was what she was told by her mentor before, so the fact that Warren seemed as confused as her was weird. "You... you can't see in the dark? Really? And Scarlett can because of her semblance, is that right?" Mana tried to get all those info running in her head trying to understand as she received Sammey's message, but said nothing about it for now.

37Sentry [Hunt] - Page 2 Empty Re: Sentry [Hunt] Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:56 pm

Sammey White

Sammey White
As she was almost done packing everything she took a little sip of the hot tea and colsed it up and put it away. Than when Sammey stood up to see were the other were a icy cold wind rain by the place. She than walked to the edge of the barn's roof and looked around to see if the others were on there way to the pick up zone. As she waited for the other's and the ship she started to thing to her self. *Thank goodness we were able to beat the grimm. Now the people that live here can rest more ez tonight and for hopefully for sometime to come.*

Than the air ship started to come into view of the pick up zone and as it started to land all kinds of icy cold winds started to move around. Sammey clamed down form the roof and walk into the air ship waitting for the rest and sended another pm to Mana telling her the ship is here and warm as well. As the other started to come in the ship the doors closed and took off back to the school.

~Exit~

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum