You are not connected. Please login or register

Comin' to the Tree, to 'Art and Chill' [Open]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Royce Ryuuto

Royce Ryuuto
When the words 'Extreme tag' came into play, he rushed his gauntlets and scooped them up as Oliver darted up into the tree in a majestic manor. He noticed she was more focused on Oli so he just kept walking back, further and further until he was about a safe distance away. He brushed the dirt off his gauntlets, bits of grass embedded in the joints from how hard he picked them up. He kept an eye on everyone, unsure whether or not in his confusion that she tagged someone.

He took notice of the area, possible areas to notice, a few trees. That was it, the trees. He tore off and hid behind one, flicking his wrists to extend the barbed blades. He started scaling the tree like Oli, getting to the high point in order to warp incase she got up beside him. The constant aura use started making him a little tired, but it was a matter of time before he would have to use it again.

Eve Naria

Eve Naria
Eve's target went into a tree and so did the next closest person while her friend ran. Eve began to jump to try to get to a branch in order to climb the tree but she was too short. So she moved to the ram faunus who was also was hiding in a tree and again tried to climb it but couldn't and at this point she said "This game is called Extreme Tag not hide and seek... Oh but then again I bet you are probably scared. Well are you a coward? I mean you must be if you are choosing to hide.. I guess I could always go after Kyo but what fun would that be I mean he is probably thinking I am chasing him now but the game has barely started I wouldn't waste that much energy running after him." Eve kinda felt like her plan to get the ram down wasn't working out so she put on her puppy eyes and looked as though she were very sad as she looked up at the ram and said "I don't get it you agreed to play with me right? So then why aren't you playing? Just hiding in a tree.. Does that mean you lied to me?"

Kyo Su

Kyo Su
Kyo was still running until he finally felt like he was safe and stopped to catch his breath. Kyo then began looking around while thinking Okay.. Where is she?.. I know she is going to come after me eventually since she knows exactly how I play this game.. Or at least she knows how I let her win... I bet the others have gone in the trees which is the move that I would do if Eve wasn't so short it wouldn't be fair to her and she would try to guilt trip me to come down. Kyo then went over to a bench and sat down knowing that he wasn't being followed. Kyo was debating on whether or not he should go back and check on the other two as he thought I hope they don't bend to Eve's will.. I wonder how many tricks she will try to pull anyway? Maybe she is actually on the hunt for me? Nah she would go for the easier prey she wouldn't waste energy when the game has just started.

Ash Rockford

Ash Rockford
From somewhere in the tree Ash dropped hanging upside down ankles hooked to certain limbs arms folded starring at the faunus barking out at her friends. The creepy leather clad individual stared at Eve observing her closely he didn't expect anyone to be playing tag or climb into trees like himself. He had seen a few faunus but this was his first one up close. She was small in comparison to himself and this was his first faunus up close it seem intriguing how she insisted to play games but what else does one do on their off time.

With a brief wave he replied. "Yo."

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross

!WARNING!

Heyo, uh Ash Rockford, sorry but your post doesn't meet the minimum word requirement of 150 words per post, and as a result, must be skipped. After the next person in posting order posts (Funnily enough that being me.) You can try again. - Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross

Oliver Balcross
Sitting in the tree didn’t seem too bad for Oliver. However it was a little amusing watching Eve try to jump up after him. “To be fair, you did say any means necessary to tag someone, however, that being said, you never said that we couldn’t use any means necessary to not BE tagged.” Oliver shrugged and squished his mouth to one side of his face. At least HE saw the validity in his point. However Oliver decided to stay square right where he was in the tree of his. Eventually however Oliver got bored enough and lowered the branch he had been holding with his semblance just barely within Eve’s reach, and every time she’d jump for it. Oliver would just move the branch back up. Snickering silently to himself as he sat up on his branch in nearly complete safety. Whether Oliver was being cruel or just trying to tease Eve. Either way Oliver wasn’t being the kindest of people in this situation, for the time being. As after a good, ten seconds? Oliver would drop the branch right beside Eve. “Alright. Back to drawing.” Oliver would lean with his back up against the tree and pull out his drawing pad and pencil and resume his earlier engagement from when he was sitting beneath the boughs of the tree. At this point it was safe to say that Oliver was just taunting Eve for the fun of it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 2]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum