You are not connected. Please login or register

Turn It Down For Who? [No Combat, Private, Rose Pazlioni]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Zunsaskejiho

Zunsaskejiho
The bell had rang, it since it was systematic at this point, all the students on this particular floor pushed themselves up against their lockers just moments before Zun flew down the hallway like a freight train. Once this hallway connected to the cafeteria, Zun screeched to a halt and grabbed a tray. First in line, as per usual, he saw all the delicious things to eat and his mouth began to water as his eyes grew very large.

He turned to the plastic wall that protected the sacred food maker things and smiled at the lady who always worked the front of the line. She was not from around here and had a funny voice, but Zun liked her a lot because she always made new and cool stuff to eat.

'HI THERE COOKER LADY! I HOPE YOU ARE DOING WELL TODAY! DID YOU MAKE SOMETHING NEW TO EAT TODAY? I ALWAYS LIKE COMING DOWN HERE TO SEE WHAT YOU HAVE!' Zun shouted in his usual excited manner, his voice echoing throughout the cafeteria as no one else had shown up yet.

'Hullo there Zun, I hope you are also duing quite well tuday, darling. Tuday I brought you Tuna and Broccoli Casserole, topped with Asparagus paste and cashews.' she stated in her deep, funny voice as she lifted the lid to show off the casserole.

Zun's mouth watered ever more fiercely than before as he gaze at the casserole. 'OH WOW THAT LOOKS AMAZING, I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE A SLICE PLEASE!'

The lady cut Zun a slice that was a big larger than the normal acceptable portion, and placed it on his tray. he was about to argue, but she shushed him.
'For you, darling, nothing but the best.' Then she smiled at Zun, and he returned the smile and continued down the line. He saw a whole munch of delicious things, and he grabbed one of each as he went by: fresh baked rolls, regular sliced bread, butter for the bread, jellies for the bread, carrot, beans, corn, mixed veggies, cranberry sauce, mashed potatoes, gravy for the potatoes, ham, turkey, chicken, salisbury steak, regular steak, meatloaf, pickles (both dill, sweet, and others) slices of cheese, cheese sauce, ketchup, mustard, relish, onions, lettuce, tomatoes...

Zun then saw the male chef who worked at the academy, and he smiled a wide grin at the man. The man saw him and quickly messed with his ears before coming to the counter.

'HEY THERE CHEF GUY! ARE YOU MAKING YOUR AMAZING STEAKS TODAY?' Zun asked as politely as he could.

'No, not today my friend, but I did prepare these splendid egg, ham, spinach and cheese sandwiches.' the chef stated with pride.

'OH BOY, I'LL HAVE TO TAKE TWO OF THOSE THEN!' Zun said in a excited manner, and so he did. Then he moved on can grabbed one more of the following and added it to his tray: a slice of pepperoni pizza, then a slice of cheese pizza, then a slice of sausage pizza, then  slice of specialty pizza, nachos and cheese, a hot dog and bun, a hamburger with the works, a corndog, macaroni and cheese, some stuffed bread, a bowl of broccoli soup, a bowl of chicken noodle soup, a bowl of tomato soup, a bowl of potato soup, a bowl of mushroom soup, a grilled cheese sandwich, stuffing, a thigh and breast of chicken (both light and dark meat), a BLT, some flat out delicious bacon, and some BBQ pulled pork.

Zun wanted to get dessert too, but his tray was already rather full, so he decided to sit down and start to work on what he had first, as it shouldn't take him too long. He began to chow down just as other students began to enter the cafeteria.

Rose Pazilioni

Rose Pazilioni
Rose Castella Pazilioni

Aura: 230/230
Health: 70/70

R ose was the second in line after the rather large man that had seemed to know every staff tore through the room at an incredible pace with a voice to match. With each boom of his voice the meekly thin girl jumped but remained quiet. She watched him take a seat and she picked up one of the sandwiches as well as an apple and a salad.

She softly chose a spot by herself and pulled out the razor thread. By the time she was done all her food looked just like her salad, and she took a fork in hand to start eating. She simply minded herself as she ate, which took a rather long time as she wasn't a fast eater. Every once in a while she'd pull out her cell phone and send a text, her metal fingers clicking against the buttons in a rapid pace and she'd hit send.

The process repeated multiple times and as she'd rest her hand against the table a quiet 'click' was heard. She paid no mind to her surroundings as she finished her sandwich, then moved into the small apple slices, popping the delicious red delight piece by piece into her mouth. Her cheeks turned a soft shade of pink, almost like her hair, from the joy of free food. Yummy. She spoke softly and used her fork to kill her salad off, getting extra nutrients for her rather small and light body.

The next thing she got was ice cream, she got up and walked to the vendor, and picked up a bowl. The moment she pulled the lever she was granted the vanilla soft serve. She grabbed a rather tiny spoon and walked back to her table, took a seat, and began enjoying her desert.

Zunsaskejiho

Zunsaskejiho
Zun had finished all but the bowl of tomato soup by the time the girl had sat down and finished prepping her food to her liking. Zun didn't really notice though, and he gulped down the soup and was about to get dessert when he noticed he missed an entire section of food.

He dashed to get in line and cut in front of some other students. They complained, but he told them he was sorry and would be quick, which he was: in a flash, he grabbed 6 different wraps, two types of sandwiches, four bowls of different casseroles, and multiple cups of other veggies he missed on his first run, and then he was out of the line and sitting back down and chowing. The students just blinked at him, amazed for a moment, then they forged ahead in line.

He was down to his last two wraps when he noticed the girl was only about half done with her salad. She was messing with some sort of metal device with buttons on it. She would press the buttons, then stop and eat, and then press the buttons some more. Zun was confused on why she was taking so long to eat. Did she not like the food? The food here was the best Zun ever had!

Zun ending up having a full second and third run of the cafeteria's delicious offerings before the girl was done with her plate. Amongst the clicking and clacking, he did here her say 'Yummy', so Zun knew she liked the food...which made him wonder even more why it took her so long. Maybe she didn't know that if she ate faster, that meant she would be able to get more food faster? She then went up to get some ice cream from the ice-cream-giving-machine-thing, and she grabbed a bowl and started to fill it, which reminded Zun that he hadn't had dessert yet. As he zoomed over there to grab the biggest bowl he could find, he saw the girl walk away with very little ice cream in her bowl, and only one flavor.

Zun then realized that this poor girl was uneducated in the ways of enjoying food, and he decided he could not let such a trav...traves...such a bad thing happen while he was here to save her from her food ign...ignor...lack-of-food-enjoying knowledge!

He quickly filled the bowl with a giant dollop of each flavor, making it look a a very overly-full bowl of rainbow dollops and then rushed and sat by the girl. 'HEY THERE PINK HAIR, HOW ARE YOU? MY NAME IS ZUN, GLAD TO MEET YOU! IS YOUR FAVORITE COLOR THE WHITE ONE? I DON'T HAVE A FAVORITE COLOR, I LIKE THEM ALL! I WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU EAT QUICKER, YOU GET TO GO GET MORE FOOD TO ENJOY, AND THAT WAY YOU DON'T MISS OUT ON ALL THE OTHER COOL STUFF TO EAT! HERE, YOU SHOULD TRY THIS COLOR! IT LOOKS LIKE YOUR HAIR AND IT'S REALLY GOOD, IT TASTES LIKE FRUIT!' Zun dipped his spoon into the pink ice cream, and brought it up with a huge bite in it and pushed it towards the girl. He had a huge smile on his face, so much that his eyes were closed, as he was so happy to help someone enjoy food.

Rose Pazilioni

Rose Pazilioni
Rose Castella Pazilioni

R ose let out a terrified 'EEEP' as the booming voiced man plopped himself down next to her. She let out another 'EEEP' as his voice echoed through the room and he thrust a spoon infront of her. It didn't take her long, or rather, it was impressive how fast the young girl dove beneath the table and onto the other side, shaking from the sudden jump scare the man gave her, which scared her half to death.

She could hear the ticking her organs made from the rapid increase in blood flow, and her face was an apple red, which she tried concealing by pointing her face downwards at her lap. It took her a minute to remember what the man said, and as she stared at the spoon all she could think of was germs. She had a small germophobic issue, in which it was acting up with the mans kind but scary advances. She stared at the scoop, unsure of what to do so she politely denied.

N-no thanks... My m-me-tal or-g-gans need t-time to p-pro-ocess food.... Th-ats w-why I-I eat slow. She spoke very nicely, and got up for a moment. The last thing she would eat would be a chicken bacon ranch wrap that she picked up from the lunch lady. She had to admit, the staff was pretty nice. She smiled softly to the lunch distributor and walked back to the opposite side of the table of zun.

The wrap was nice and hot, which felt nice on the palms of her hands and she took a very small bite of the wrap, looking at zun awkwardly. I grew u-up with a very rich m-ma-n. I've ate p-plen-ty of yummy f-f-food. I j-j-ust don't like g-germs. She spoke as she nibbled onto her delicious warm wrap. The chicken was melting in her mouth, and it was very enjoyable.

Zunsaskejiho

Zunsaskejiho
Zun was rather confused at why the girl made that noise, and her making it again didn't give him any more of a clue, and he could only assume she was so excited to get more food that she found it quicker to go under the table then walk around. The silly girl with pink hair told him she didn't want the ice cream, but he didn't understand why. Unfortunately, Zun wasn't the sharpest tool in the shed, and he thought she was talking about things that were foreign rather than stuttering.

'ARE YOU SURE YOU DON'T WANT SOME? OKAY, BUT IT'S REALLY GOOD, I PROMISE! I'M NOT SURE WHAT A MAMAMETAL ORGAGANS IS, BUT IT SOUNDS IMPORTANT, SO IF YOU HAVE TO EAT SLOW THAT'S OKAY!' Zun then stuck the spoon in his mouth, then into the giant blobs of ice cream, and then into his mouth again. This process was repeated over and over with such speed that his ice cream was gone be the time the silly pink-haired girl come back with an awesome looking wrap that Zun had missed earlier.

'OH, THAT LOOKS REALLY GOOD, HANG ON I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!!' Zun got up and zoomed over to the line and grabbed three of the same kind of wrap, and then three of another with beef, and then three of another with some other kind of meat, then zoomed back and sat across from the pink haired girl again. He stuffed two of the beef wraps in his mouth and chowed down on them, finishing and swallowing them fully before speaking...he had some manners at least.

'AHH MAN, I'M SUPER JEALOUS OF YOU, BEING ABLE TO EAT LOTS OF GOOD FOOD! WHAT IS A JAJERM? YOU MAKE IT SOUND BAD, IS IT AN ENEMY? ALSO, WHY ARE YOUR FINGERS SO WEIRD, THEY MAKE STRANGE NOISES!' Zun asked innocently enough...well, he had SOME manners, not all of them. He then stuffed his face with two of the chicken wraps and began to munch on them.

Rose Pazilioni

Rose Pazilioni
Rose Castella Pazilioni

R ose sighed quietly to herself as the man was unable to understand her stuttering from sheer shyness. She had to suck it up for a moment so that the man could understand her situation a little more and come to a better understanding. She was no expert in explaining robotics, that was more Mr. Pazilioni's specialty since he was always tinkering with his puppet. Most my organs are metal...

Android robotics... Hard time processing... Real food.
She spoke in a few short bursts of words. Next thing she knew he was gone, came back, and stuffed his face before not understanding her stutter again. Oh how she wanted to slap her forehead from her lack of proper people skills, but instead she tried speaking again. No words came out of her mouth until he mentioned her fingers. 'Weird.... They aren't that weird... Right? I mean they aren't exactly human fingers but they are fingers. Even if they are metal.... Am I weird?'

Germs... I don't... Like germs... And my fingers.... Are metal too. See.... She spoke softly, pulling her sleeves up a bit to show where her original human fingers were severed with a blade. She did a few movements with them, like bending them without touching them to show they were physically attached to her bones in her still human parts of her hands. Though she had no real fingers, or toes for that matter. She flicked her wrist and the razor wire expelled from the tips and she used that to cut apart a metal spoon.

She then lifted up her leg to show that her feet were also android like. She hadn't gotten time to get artificial skin to cover them, but with her constant moving around the artificial skin that would go on her feet would get torn apart in a day. But her comment on her fingers did make her feel self-conscious so in the end she lowered her head in what could be seen as sadness. She almost felt like she was being made fun of, in which she looked at Zun with rather dead eyes. Are you making fun of me?

Zunsaskejiho

Zunsaskejiho
Zun very happily munched down on the two wraps, and swallowed them before stuffing another one in his mouth and happily munching down and swallowing that one. Oh how he loved to eat food, and there were only two things he loved just as much: training to improve his fighting capability, and actually duking it out at full power.

He was about to munch on another wrap when the weird finger pink hair girl spoke up again. Believe it or not, he had heard everything she said prior, albeit he didn't understand it very well...or rather, he only understood it all in his own fashion.

'MAKING FUN? I LOVE TO MAKE FUN! FUN IS FUN! LIKE EATING, EATING IS FUN!' Zun then stuffed another wrap in his face and chowed down on it, then swallowed. 'TRAINING IS ALSO FUN! I LOVE TO GET STRONGER! AND THEN YOU GET TO FIGHT, WHICH IS FUN, BECAUSE PUNCHING STUFF IS THE BEST! SO, YOUR FINGERS AND TOES ARE MADE OF THE STUFF I PUNCH TO GET STRONGER! THAT STUFF IS HARD FOR MOST PEOPLE, DOES THAT MEAN YOU CAN PUNCH AND KICK HARDER? THAT'S COOL! ALSO, HOW DID YOU CUT THAT SPOON? THAT WAS AWESOME! OH, AREN'T ORGANS THOSE THINGS INSIDE YOU THAT ARE IMPORTANT? SO, YOURS ARE LIKE YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? THAT'S PRETTY COOL, BUT I DON'T GET IT. MINE AREN'T LIKE THAT, SO THAT MAKES YOU SPECIAL!' Zun took a small enough break to toss the last two wraps into his mouth and munch them down, then swallow.

'YOU DON'T LIKE GERMS, I HEARD THEY CAN BE GOOD OR BAD, BUT I DON'T REALLY UNDERSTAND GERMS. I HEARD THEY MAKE YOU SICK THOUGH, IS THAT WHY YOUR BODY IS LIKE THAT, BECAUSE YOU'RE SICK? ARE YOU OKAY, PINK HAIR?! DO YOU NEED HELP?!'

Zun was leaning across the table now, looking at the weird metal pink haired girl very intently and concerned, because she was his new friend and he always cared about his friends, even if he didn't understand them most of the time.

Rose Pazilioni

Rose Pazilioni
Rose Castella Pazilioni

R ose's innocent little brain couldn't figure out this incredibly... Crazy person. One minute she thought she'd understand him, and then went back to completely confused. His voice was the only consistent thing about him at the time, that and maybe his consumption of food. How could he eat that much? Maybe just the amount of protein he needed to build muscle mass? So he was making fun, just not at her? Sweet little Rose's brain couldn't do it. I don't understand you... Well... I can crack concrete accidentally if its cold...

And my fingers were made by an android designer so I guess I can hit harder...
She spoke while looking down. She lifted her hand and let the thread spin out. She let it sway while she wiggled her fingers, and before anything bad happened she retracted the rather dangerous weapon of hers. Razor thread built into the fingers allow me to cut most things. On people it causes bleeding and cut muscles. The idea was made from a famous puppeteer, he thought the idea would make things interesting.

He wasn't wrong, I've manipulated people's bodies who didn't want to be cut up, people who deserved it of course. I don't hurt innocents.
She spoke while getting into some thought. When Zun blatantly called her out in a sense she was now utterly embarrassed of her looks. A little PTSD effect started occurring and caused her to shake ever so softly at remembering the horror of that day. The blood, gore, mutilation by the sickos of society.

She had some ability to speak up, even if it was rather quiet. I look like this because a blood market cut my limbs. My fingers, feet, organs. They cut them off with a machete, cut out my organs with a knife, I'm lucky enough to be alive. My family died violently, the only reason I survived was because I had the luck of meeting my idol. He paid for everything, gave me a home, gave me a second chance at life.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum