You are not connected. Please login or register

Another type of Hunter [Halloween Hunt, open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
"It was a dark night in the forest, only lit by the full moon that was shining upon the wicked land. Monsters roaming around like vermin, bringing pain, suffering and death to all who would come across those dark beast. Only a handful could deal with such a threat and hopefully, such a man was roaming in the same forest as the danger was calling home.... Man I love Halloween!"

Lloyd jumped down the tree after his little narration, landing in the shadow of a tree before walking to be lit by the moon, revealing his costume for this fateful night. He wore his usual coat as he would never really go out without it, neither would he need anything else. It was tinted black however and full of accessories everywhere. Bottles and phials on multiple belts, a holy cross on the side and other small trinkets all over. He was also wearing a big hat that the shadow it cast on his face hid it partially and had what seemed like a book in his left hand. Lloyd really looked like a different kind of hunter tonight.

"Our mysterious Hunter was on the track of the foul beasts that were haunting this cursed forest, looking for any clue on their possible whereabouts. He searched far and wide in hope to find any living being, soulless or not, that would either confront or assist him in his quest. Tonight, a beast would fall. Would it be monster or man, only time would tell..." Lloyd ventured deeper and deeper into the woods, way too much carried by his little role-playing, but enjoying it nonetheless.

Kei

Kei

Kei

Kei absolutely hated Haloween and never understood why others would celebrate a holiday that focuses on the celebration of ghosts and whatnot. There was nothing good about ghosts to celebrate. Not only that, but ghosts weren't real. Kei knew that. That's why he thought it was silly. Not cause he was scared of ghosts or anything like that. That was an absurd thought. He'd seen quite a bit. Ghosts would be nothing to him. Afterall, only children are actually scared of ghosts. He was an adult.

Kei kept reassuring himself of his lack of fear in ghosts, forcing himself to believe he didn't fear ghosts. The setting didn't help at all however. Finnek Forest at night was kind of creepy. To top it off, it was close to Halloween. It was difficult not to think of ghosts. The Academy promised additional awards to those who went hunting in some kind of Halloween costume, as if it were supposed to help promote school spirit. Kei thought this was silly, the only kind of 'spirit' that could be related the to Halloween was the dead kind. No one wanted that. Kei certainly didn't.
Not cause it's scary or anything like that, Kei thought to himself, paranoid of his surroundings, But because here I am trying to hunt Grimm, a bright white thing following me around would give away my position.

Kei was out on a hunt, another straightforward one at that. Simply to thin out Grimm activity in the forest. Though he thought Halloween was a bit silly, the extra reward did seem kind of nice, so this led him to wear a Santa Hat for his costume. He would tell others he was dressed as Santa, and it was like the complete opposite of Halloween. A win-win in his eyes.

Kei heard some kind of voice speaking off in the distance. Kei looked in the direction of the voice, but it was difficult to make out exactly who said it because of the darkness. All he could see was a silhouette. The thought Ghost popped into Kei's head, which he then tried best to push away.
Ghosts don't exist afterall, Kei thought rapidly, It's probably just some random person out on a walk.

"Haha, N-n-nice night for a walk eh?" Kei said loudly, trying to laugh to cover his nervousness.

Mood: Casual,Attentive
Condition: Healthy
Health: 180
Aura: 130

Damage, Health, Aura:

Costume:

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
"Our mysterious Hunter heard a voice calling for him coming from behind him. Taking no chance as to the attentions of the sudden voice, not knowing if it was friend or foe, Lloyd turned around quickly and looked at the man that stood before him. He stared at him with an annalist gaze in order to detect any malevolent intent that would be hidden in his posture or gestures. Seeing as the man seemed more friendly than first anticipated, our Hero walked towards him and forwarded his hand as a salutation. "For sure it is, as lovely as it is though, danger roams around us like the spirits that haunts this woods." did our mysterious Hunter said before raising the tip of his hat to show a rather prominent grin, showing how much the night was to his liking.

"You seem nervous, I can hear it in your voice..." did the man pointed out. "...You wouldn't be afraid by any chance? You don't need to worry friend, nothing that you'll see here in those woods should scare you..." The hatted figure then proceeded to turn around and walk a bit before gazing back at his comrade in arms with a bigger and more mischievous grin than earlier. "... it's what you CAN'T see that you should be afraid of.""

Lloyd then burst into laughter as he could keep his serious after this rather long and stupid dramatic monologue. He looked back at Kei with a more friendly face while taking off his hat. "Sorry for that, I hope I didn't scare you. I just get in the mood for creepy stuff around Halloween, I just can't help it. I was actually looking to hunt some Grimms tonight, maybe you'd be interested to join me?" Lloyd's face then took back the dark expression he had before as he spoke. "Maybe we'll get to see some ghosts, that'd be fun, don't you think?" He then laughed a bit again before being a bit more serious, they did were in a zone packed with Grimms and they were rather further than what Lloyd usually goes when adventuring in the woods.

Kei

Kei

Kei

Kei inaudibly sighed in relief upon learning this was indeed another person. A hunter, at that. Though to be fair, was there any reason to be relieved? After all, of course it was a human. Why would it be anything else? Like a ghost? Those weren't even real...

The other human began to set the mood of that of a horror story, which Kei did not approve of at all. Not cause he was scared or anything. Especially not because of ghosts, cause they weren't real. But rather because Halloween was a silly holiday, one that Kei didn't at all, again, not cause of ghosts, but other reasons, because after all, ghosts weren't real...

"No way," Kei responded with a laugh in an attempt to hide the nervousness in his voice, "Everyone knows ghosts aren't real. Simply the thought of seeing one would be impossible. We would be more likely to see Santa Claus on a night like this."

"You're pretty much in luck," Kei continued, "I'm also out here hunting Grimm. I'd be glad to have company. Not cause of ghosts or anything... but you know... the more the merrier right?"

"By the way," He added last, "Call me Kei."

Mood: Paranoid

Damage, Health, Aura:

Costume:

Lloyd Vanheim

Lloyd Vanheim
"Not believing in ghost I see, well, you're missing on something. The chills of one being near you at any moment is something I personally enjoy. But I guess we all believe in different things, right?" Lloyd smiled to Kei when he said that he was out there to hunt as well. He bowed with a gesture using his hat, like some nobleman, when Kei introduced himself. "The name's Lloyd, happy to meet you. And I agree, the more the merrier. And I think we're bound for some fun tonight, as I believe that we're not alone in those woods."

Lloyd stood back up and put his hat on his head, the shade hiding half of his face in this darkness. He looked past Kei then where he was himself coming from before looking at his partner. "I came from over there and saw nothing, so if you came from that way, I guess we should check out over there." Lloyd was pointing toward north, where it was more likely to find new clues as to where Grimms would be. "So let's go, I hope I won't be a burden with my annoying acting." He chuckled as he started to walk.

Kei

Kei

Kei

Getting a better look at Llyod, Kei realized he looked more like a demon hunter than a Grimm hunter. It's probably a Halloween costume, Kei ultimately decided, assuming that Lloyd had decided to similar to what he himself was doing.

"Sounds like a solid plan," Kei said, agreeing as Lloyd suggested which direction to begin walking in.

As they began to walk along, Kei couldn't help but continue to get paranoid even with a hunting partner now. His mind kept playing tricks on him, and he kept seeing random movement in the amongst the treeline. Perhaps it was something with the Halloween mood?

Like a ghost. Kei accidentally thought, no no no, don't be silly ghosts aren't real...

"I don't know why I ever thought going hunting in the dark would be a good idea..." Kei muttered to himself as he walked along with Lloyd, trying his best to not think of ghosts.

Mood: Paranoid

Damage, Health, Aura:

Costume:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum