You are not connected. Please login or register

Pet Poll, Please Answer to Have Your Voice Heard

What Kind of pets do you want?

Pet Poll, Please Answer to Have Your Voice Heard I_vote_lcap44%Pet Poll, Please Answer to Have Your Voice Heard I_vote_rcap 44% [ 4 ]
Pet Poll, Please Answer to Have Your Voice Heard I_vote_lcap0%Pet Poll, Please Answer to Have Your Voice Heard I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Pet Poll, Please Answer to Have Your Voice Heard I_vote_lcap0%Pet Poll, Please Answer to Have Your Voice Heard I_vote_rcap 0% [ 0 ]
Pet Poll, Please Answer to Have Your Voice Heard I_vote_lcap11%Pet Poll, Please Answer to Have Your Voice Heard I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Pet Poll, Please Answer to Have Your Voice Heard I_vote_lcap11%Pet Poll, Please Answer to Have Your Voice Heard I_vote_rcap 11% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 9

Poll closed

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Answer with the pet species you would be most likely to buy ^^ Please only answer as one character and leave any suggestions for semblances, whether you prefer offensive or defensive pets, older or younger, even just the colour of pet you'd want ^^ Poll lasts 30 days

Alexander Davis

Alexander Davis
My vote is for Equine because it would be awesome to ride a fully grown horse into battle... unless we are talking unicorn in which case we can impale targets with said unicorn's horn. Now, horses are known for transporting their rider's across the battlefield at high speed, so maybe give the horse some sort of speed semblance that gives their rider an extra attack? However I can't see a horse being offensive because they can only attack by trampling you, a rear kick, or by rearing up and bringing down their front legs on top of you in a slam. So I think they would do better as a defensive pet/partner.

Akui

Akui
Yo, if we get awesome birds for pets, Xavier will make a wicked comeback.

http://www.discordapp.com/#5424

Sammey White

Sammey White
A FOX!!! :P

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum