You are not connected. Please login or register

A Stinging Winter Breeze (Seed-cret Agent Man) [Private, Personal Plot, Alexander Davis, Bellmuse]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Akui

Akui
Akui was rather pissed at her current situation: while everyone else was allowed to leave on over the winter to visit family and enjoy the holidays, Akui was stuck here on campus...by order of the Headmistress, no less. Sure she could try to escape but she didn't have any family to go see: they were all dead, and any extended family would have disowned her years ago. One would question her beef with being stuck on campus then, and it was simple: she had things to go get in Bellmuse. Food, toiletries, general fun shopping...hell, she never even was able to buy and cool stuff for Diablo yet, but here she was stuck by commands of a higher power.

"Well, at least she's a headmistress and not a f***ing headmaster." she muttered to herself, trying to focus on the positives of the situation. She had finished creating her hoverboard, so she couldn't work on that...her special contact lenses needed some extra parts, so that was ruled out...Diablo was sleeping, and she didn't want to disturb him...and her stupid roommate was nowhere to be seen, not that she wanted to mess with the likes of her anyway.

"Oh my f***ing god, I'm so f***ing BORED." she let out in a moan-like fashion that ended in a bit of a grunt. She looked around the room to see if anything interesting would speak out to her, but there was nothing even remotely close to intriguing...except her hoverboard.

A glimpse of a spark could have been seen in Akui's eyes, and she jumped off and grabbed her new board, which hadn't been tested as it was just recently finished. She then rushed out of her dorm and locked the door before barreling down the stairs of the dormitories and hopping onto her board. "Sorry Headmistress, but I never did f***ing enjoy being in prison." she said with a smirk.

She then went cruising on her way to the heart of Bellmuse.

http://www.discordapp.com/#5424

Alexander Davis

Alexander Davis
Alex rolled his right shoulder as he walked through the campus of Syne, just about to complete his patrol of the academy. While he technically wasn't security for the place he did feel responsible for the academy while Leena was out on vacation. Several of the professors and students had left, so if anyone tried to attack the academy while it was understaffed they might have a chance... so he didn't want any of those idiots to have a chance at attacking the place. That, and he wanted to make sure that those that had stayed won't cause any trouble, such as Professor Haze putting statues of herself all over the place and declaring herself ruler of the campus.

Alex glanced towards the dorms of the academy and he thought he saw someone race out of there on a hover board. Using his scroll's zoom feature for its camera he realized that it was Akui, and Leena had warned him about her 'house arrest.' With a groan, Alex dropped a seed on the ground, and it transformed into what could be described as a bark centipede that was as large as a Saint Barnard. Alex jumped on top of it and it's multiple legs allowed the wood construct to take off after Akui, though catching up to her was a little difficult.

"Yo! You do realize that if you wanted to play around on your board there was plenty of room in the academy for you to do so!" Alex caused out to Akui once he was sure he was in ear shot.

Akui

Akui
Akui was cruising down the makeshift path that lead to the center of Bellmuse Central, eager to spend some of the Lien she made on...well, whatever the hell she felt like, really. Maybe a hoodie or maybe some music, she wouldn't know until she got there. Turns out she had a hitchhiker, and Diablo popped his head out of her hoodie and looked around, and he spied that someone was hot on their trail. It was another human, but this one was older and male, which Diablo knew Akui wouldn't be happy to hear. He was also riding the weirdest bug he had ever seen in his life, and all this prompted him to get his human's attention by using his flickering tongue to tickle her chest.

"Diablo? What did I tell you about doing that?" she said with a barely stern tone, and when she looked at him he gave his human a look that resembled the best 'Oh s*** girl, it's the Fuzz!' face a snake could make. He then looked behind them, which prompted Akui to also take a quick behind...and she noticed that old guy that she teamed up with a while ago. She gritted her teeth and growled before she shouted at the man.

"Piss off, f***ing Mossback!" she shouted at him, then turned around and kicked it into high gear. She had been going about twenty miles per hour earlier, but now she kicked it up to forty and she zoomed off toward a conveniently placed plank of wood. Leaning up against a box, she took it like a ramp and used the mad air she gained to hop over two buildings, landing amongst the hustle and bustle of the town square and zooming away, obviously disrupting the day of multiple consumers. She then took off for about ten paces north, then three west and three south, followed by eight west and two north, lastly seven east...which landed her in the alleyway of her favorite place: Jazz's Tune Up, a shop dedicated to just music and memorabilia. She kicked off the board and carried it as she walked in, setting it down near the entrance.

The chick at the counter had short but spiky white hair, and when she turned around a smirk caught her normally bored face. "Hey, A-Game, wassup?" the girl behind the counter greeted. "Not s***, J-Star." Akui greeted back to her as she walked forward into the store, Diablo poking his head out of her hoodie.

"Sweet looking pet you got there. We've changed things up recently, so for the good stuff your lookin' for, that would be in the back there." she pointed at the door in the back of the store. Akui nodded gratefully and headed towards the door.

Alexander Davis

Alexander Davis
As Alex raced after Akui his mind started to go over all the information he had on the current situation; the former gangster Akui was off the academy campus when she was on house arrest thanks to Headmistress Leena, thus the gunslinger was in rather big trouble... unless Alex got her to turn around and head back to the campus soon in which case he wouldn't report it. If someone else did though that would be out of his hands. He really couldn't blame her though, considering it was the holiday season and everyone had either left to visit family and have fun, or were partying down in Bellmuse... but Akui couldn't even go on a hunt, and that was saying something for a huntress!

As he continued to follow her Alex saw something poke out from over her shoulder and realized it was a snake of some sort. She had a pet snake? Well... that's cool! And it was clearly intelligent since it told her that he was following her, and her words was all that he needed to hear to tell him that she wasn't going to go back if he asked her kindly. "Good to see you too gunslinger!" Alex yelled back while shaking his head, then stared when she took the jump and landed in the town. He was so stunned that his construct slowed to a crawl. Did that just happen? Did she lose him by doubling her speed and going off a natural ramp to land in the middle of town? That girl clearly knew her stuff!

Shaking it off, Alex finally managed to get into town but used a rapidly growing stump to launch him skywards and land on the roof of a building. The only way he was going to find her now was to scan all of the streets for her from above. As he did this though he was trying to figure out how to get her to cooperate, and only one thing he could think of even had a chance of working; saying that she could stay out in Bellmuse on the condition that he shadowed her, and if Leena thought that Akui broke the rules then Alex would take all the blame because he was the one that let her stay out. It was a long shot, but it was the only thing he could think of that would get the girl to calm down. It wouldn't get her back to the academy but at least she wouldn't be unsupervised.

Now he just had to find her, but by the time he did, she had walked into a store that gave Alex the impression he wasn't welcome in there. With a shrug, Alex sat down on the rooftop he was on and kept an eye on the store, waiting for Akui to come out. There was a good chance that she would notice him, or at least her pet might, but for now this was his only option; waiting for her to come out.

Akui

Akui
Akui had gone through the doorway that lead from a very happy place to practically paradise: it was darker than the entrance, and had strobe lights and neon flashes. Diablo didn't like the flashing light, so he hid back in his human's hoodie and stayed comfortable there. Akui walked through the hallway until she found what she was looking for: a podium that was hooked up to the special music program that this store had access to. It allowed the user to listen to new music before it was released for free and with no ads, with the condition that the user needed to setup an account that would be heavily monitored and needed to rate each song they listened to and give a brief summary of how they felt about it.

Akui enjoyed listening to newer EDM and Punk genre music and all it's sub genres, and she had no problem giving her opinion. She plugged her scroll in and put on the comfy headphones. Once it loaded her profile, it updated her on the new music that was to be released that she may be interested in. She just stood there and listened to song after song, only taking breaks for ratings and reviews, in a bliss she didn't often get...that was until there was a beep in her headset, and she was notified that she had a message. She brought it up on the monitor, and what she read had her both intrigued and the slightest bit wary...

Hey there, it's been a while, hasn't it. I won't lie: I wasn't sure I want to do this, but I figured now was the best time, and besides you need me. If you get this, quickly delete this message and meet me on the outskirts of Bellmuse, in the abandoned warehouse. If you're smart you won't bring anyone with you. I'll be waiting...

Akui quickly deleted the message, and took her scroll out of the machine. She set the headset down and walked out of the store, grabbing her board waving to the store owner as she left. She then took off towards the outskirts of Bellmuse. She had to find out who this person was. It was someone who knew her, but who could that be, and why were they being so odd about meeting her. It would have to be someone from her past, before the academy, but she couldn't think of anyone but one person who would want to see her...and there was no way it could be them.

Cranking it up to fifty miles per hour and flying throughout the streets and alleys of Bellmuse, it didn't take long for her to reach the abandoned warehouse, and she floated slowly on her board before gently landing behind the warehouse and dismounting it. She then walked back around and walked into the warehouse. It was pitch black inside, even with the open door letting in light. Akui's scroll lit up enough for her to see a couple feet in front of her. She immediately armed Agony and Infamy and after she walked out a bit further before she shouted out.

"Alright, the cute s*** is up. F***ing show yourself, motherf***er." she said in a fierce tone that didn't waiver.

"Straight-to-the-point, aggressive, and fouled-mouthed as always I see. Wouldn't have it any other way, honestly."

Akui knew that voice well, which meant that the person who called her here none other than...

Alexander Davis

Alexander Davis
As Alex kept an eye on the building that Akui had walked into, he had taken out his scroll and was doing a search on the building that was in front of him. To his surprise though the building was basically a music shop. The place didn't even serve alcohol, let alone anything illegal. Akui had walked into a perfectly clean store and wasn't causing any harm at all. Maybe there was a chance that Alex could offer the girl the deal he had in mind with that loop hole and nothing would happen. If nothing bad happened then maybe the professor won't get his ear chewed off by Leena for breaking the rules... maybe only partly chewed off.

He was about to lower himself to the ground when Akui suddenly took off like a rocket as if she had either broken the law or was running from the police. Alex took a quick look around and didn't see any police following her, nor did he hear any commotion coming from the inside of the music shop so maybe she didn't do anything. If that was the case, why the heck would she take off like that? Did she know he was nearby? If that was the case, then how? Yeah she saw him when the the two of them were leaving the academy, but how would she know that he had managed to keep up with her?

Either way he had to stay with her or she'd really be in trouble. With that he jumped from building to building, trying to keep up with her, but eventually he had to resort to using his tree stump launch technique to send him flying through the air to keep up with her. That was some board she had, and Alex couldn't help but wonder if that hover board was just a board or if it was her weapons in an alternate form. Turning your guns into a hover board was a little bit more common then one would think, but still was awesome, and would be even more so if the guns could still fire while like that.

Finally Alex landed on a rooftop next to the warehouse that Akui had entered. There were a few windows that Alex could look in through without having to worry about his shadow entering the building and alerting those inside to his presence. The place seemed abandoned, so why did Akui come here? He couldn't help but wonder. However she had drew her guns so clearly she was expecting trouble. Alex was able to make out what was being said, barely. He wanted to go inside, but since Akui had made it clear that she hated men he decided to not stress her out unless he had to.

Akui

Akui
"...Gale? Holy s***! Girl, wassup?" Akui held out her forearm, and Gale came up and placed her forearm against hers, then they touched foreheads: their secret 'handshake' as it were.

"Not a whole lot, still got my business going, still got plenty of customers. Have you been at the academy this whole time?"

"Yeah, it's not the worst f***ing thing, but it's still pretty s***ty. I mean, they pay me to kill s***, and I don't in trouble for it...so I guess that's an improvement. Did the guys take everything alright?" she asked after scratching the back of her head, standing in a rather lax pose.

"Well, you did kinda just disbanded them all out of the blue, most of them thought it was a fake e-mail made to have them drop their guard for an attack...but then news got around that the SWAT found you and took you in. Then, there was nothing...no you, no attacks from anyone, just...nothing. I think that's when it finally sunk in for them that it was real and that you were gone, for one reason or another. I gave a speech in your stead, and they all decided to disband and find their own ways in life. They were pretty defeated about it though."

"Well, there isn't a whole lot I could do about that. I mean, they were directly after my ass and..."

"No, don't even try to fib to me, sister. I know for a fact that you lead them there, because there is no way you would have been caught unless you wanted to be, you've proved that to me. You wanted to make sure they took the head of the snake, and you spared them all because you cared about them more than yourself. You were ready to go back to prison, after all that you went through, just so they didn't. That's a real leader...and that's why I'm here, because we all owe you so much. I've got something for you..." Gale then reached into a pouch she had on the side...

Alexander Davis

Alexander Davis
OOC:

Alex cocked an eyebrow as he watched Akui respond to another girl with some sort of greeting, one that Alex thought might be some sort of handshake. He could still hear their voices, but barely. The new girl's name was Gale, and from the conversation Alex started to wonder if she had been in the gang that Akui had used to lead. This could be a problem was the only thing going through Alex's mind, and for many reasons. Gangs were tightly knit from what he knew, and with Akui's violent personality and past meeting with an old member of her gang might prompt her to return to her old crime life. If that turned out to be the case Alex would have to catch her and take her back to the academy by force. Considering her semblance he'd have to do it without Obliviator since she'd be able to use his own weapon against him... but also the weapon had gotten a little too powerful to be used against any person for a spar. He'd have to use his semblance and his hand to had combat abilities. Limited options, but if it came to it he would.

However it seemed as though Akui wasn't making any move to rejoin her old gang member, in fact she seemed to like the idea of being a huntress. Well that was a good sign, however what Gale revealed next surprised Alex. Akui had allowed herself to get caught by the police so they wouldn't go after her gang members? Well... that was a shock to the system! No wonder Leena allowed Akui to be on the grounds with the level of freedom the gunslinger had; she wasn't all criminal but had a good side to her too! A side that was not only a leader, but a side that cared enough about those that she led that she'd sacrifice herself to protect those she lead... no... protect those she cared about. He had judged her as a simple gun wielding metal manipulating powerhouse that hated everyone around her... but no, she was far more. And that 'more' was causing Alex to see her in a new light; a light that revealed someone that was slow to trust but protected those that she did trusted with her life and that she could also be a leader. Now Alex saw Akui could quite possibly lead a group of huntsmen and huntresses into battle against grimm, and lead them quite well.

It was official; Akui had started to earn Alex's respect, and not just as a huntress but as a person as well... however judging by their interactions during that hunt they were on together he doubted she'd trust him enough for him to mentor her at all in a one-on-one environment, though she might come to his classes. The thought of Akui being good on the inside and him now respecting her caused Alex to straighten where he was positioned, but when he did he saw a shadow near Gale's foot move. Alex quickly glanced over his shoulder and saw a two-way mirror where a window should've been on the building he was on. The sun was reflecting off of the mirror, shining on him resulting in a shadow getting caste against the sun instead of with it, and that shadow had just made it into the warehouse. Alex quickly shifted back into position, cursing himself as he watched his shadow vanish from the warehouse. If the neither of the two girls noticed his shadow move, Akui's pet snake just might. So much for waiting to approach Akui at a good time. Nice one Alex. You blew you're own cover.

Akui

Akui
OCC:

Gale removed a plastic case from her pouch, and handed it to Akui. When she opened in, she saw a bunch of Insulin needles, then she closed it and stuck it in her inside hoodie pocket.

"Figured you were gettin' low, what with all the changes and stress. That should be enough to last you a couple months."

"Maybe..."

"Maybe? Are you not still taking half a day?"

Akui just sighed in response, her eyes focusing on the ground.

"Dammit, Akui, be careful with that stuff. It my be non-addictive naturally, but you can still build a tolerance. I told you to only take it when you need to!"

"I need to to breathe, Gale. I can't get out the door, most times out of bed, without takin' a stick."

It was Gale's turn to sigh, and she just shook her head. "I know I know, just...keep taking care of yourself, okay? I won't lose someone else to drug abuse, but if you need it I'll be here."

"I know. I'll be alright."

"Yeah, I know, always say that...and you always are. Listen, there's...there's something you need to know...wait, what is that?" Gale looked down and noticed a change in the shadow being cast from the one window in the warehouse. Akui eyed it as well, and then it suddenly moved as if it had never been there. Gale looked up at Akui, and irritation spread across her face.

"I parked my board behind the warehouse, just treat it like a surfboard and you'll-"

"Thanks, but I got these beauties!" Gale then kicked her heels together, and her shoes became skates that showed they had some sort of nitro boost and thrusters.

"Nice. Skate your ass on out of here."

"You got it!" she said gave Akui a thumbs-up as the thrusters charged up.

"Son of a b****." Akui strutted up and then kicked out the window and armed Agony and Infamy, pointing them out the hole in the wall, and quickly her eye caught the person she suspected was ruining her rendezvous.

"I thought I told you to piss off, f***ing Mossback? Let's see if some hot lead can get the message through your thick as s*** skull." she half-shouted, half-growled before opening fire at the professor. One clip would be enough to distract him from her partner in crime. She chased him around the roof of the building with her shots, and Gale zoomed out and off into the downtown on her skates. She was long gone by the time Akui emptied of all forty shots, and then when Akui rolled out the window gap and quickly ran behind the warehouse. She then boarded-up and flew off into town.

Alexander Davis

Alexander Davis
Alex had been so distracted by his shadow giving him away that he didn't notice Gale handing something to Akui, nor did he hear what they were saying during that time. However it didn't take long for the pair to notice his shadow, and they both quickly reacted. Gale rushed off on rocket skates while Akui drew her weapon. Those two girls could really make a living if they decided to become professional athlete skaters in some place with ramps, grind rails and, and half pipes. The professor wasn't sure what the term for those where, and at the moment he didn't have time for it now.

Mainly because he had bullets to dodge. "Oi! Hold your fire Akui! I'm not your enemy!" Alex exclaimed as he jumped to his left and quickly went into a somersault when he landed to avoid getting shot. This was followed by him quickly back flipping so he was no longer heading left but was now heading to the right. He was hoping that the change of direction would result in her continuing to fire left and not at him. It didn't work, and by the time Akui had stopped firing and had fled Alex had a nasty gash on his side just under his arm where a bullet winged him. "Girl, you better accept my offer the first time I give it, or I'm going to drag you're unconscious backside back to the academy!" he growled in annoyance as he jumped to the ground and started to use his semblance to create a means to follow her.

He didn't need to though since he heard heavy steps behind him, followed by a neigh. Alex turned around to see Silvana, the horse that Lucy had bought for him. "Did you follow me this whole time?" Alex asked as he walked towards her while the brown horse nodded. The beast the glanced at Alex's would, back at his face, and rolled her eyes as if to say "Seriously?" as if to imply that Alex had allowed himself to get hit. "Don't start with me. Just catch her, okay?" Alex responded as he climbed onto Silvana's back. The horse whinnied and galloped after Akui.

Silvana might of been a horse but she was fast, so it wasn't long before Alex could see the gunslinger ahead of him, and was soon in shouting range. "Hey! Akui! Hold up a moment! I'm not trying to drag you back to the academy! I just want to offer you a deal that will allow you to spend the entire day off the academy grounds despite what Leena said! Yes I'm offering you a loop hole! You shoot at me again though and the offer is gone! All I ask is that you hear me out, alright?!" Alex called out as Silvana continued to close the distance between Alex and Akui. Some might say that a horse would get tired by running at these speeds, but despite Silvana's powerful legs pounding the ground hard enough that she was cracking the sidewalk under her hooves she wasn't showing any signs of tiring.

Akui

Akui
Akui was flying at about sixty miles per hour, and she was just trying to shake off the bogey on her tail. This stupid old geezer mossback motherf***er wouldn't leave her alone, and honestly it wasn't his business whether she obeyed the rules or not, yet here he was giving her a bad time and causing a chase scene. All he had to was mind his own business and let her do her own thing, but no he had to be a goody two-shoes and follow her around and interrupt her important business. It's not like she intended to do anything illegal, it just fell into her lap, and there was no way she would say no to free Everclear.

She dodged cars and people, booths and stores, but when she looked behind her he was still right behind her, riding some sort of hellishly-fast horse. She scowled at him and was going to crank it into even higher gear when she was cut-off...by a cop car. She couldn't stop in time and hit the car, flying over it and landing in a batch of cardboard boxes. She was stunned for a bit, but dusted herself off and stood up, checking her hoodie to see if Diablo was okay, which he was but still shaken up and wondering if this was a new theme that his human was striving for.

The cop then came up to her and was very close to getting into her face. He was heavy-set and had a cheesy mustache, and he smelled of nachos and sweat. "Oi, what do you think your...well, ain't it that pretty lil' gangster chick from back when. Still causin' havoc I see. You know, you put a bullet through the skull of a cuzin of mine not seven months ago, and I didn't much appreciate that."

"I remember that f***er, he tried to force his way with one of my girls. Turns out I didn't much appreciate that either."

"Yea, well I've been waiting to get my hands on ya for a long time now..."

"So unlike every other mutt I've ever met..."

"Me and my cuzin were very close, and now is ma chance to go ahead get justice for him."

"If you were so close, then I should just drop my pants and bend over, then walk home scott-free..."

"ARE YOU DISRESPECTING AN OFFICER OF THE LAW?!"

"Listen, Porky, if you deserved any respect I'd give your stupid ass some."

"THAT'S IT! YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO-"

"So, how's little Petunia doing?"

"Petun...how do you know abo-"

"How about little Harry and Michael? Oh, and how is Jennifer doing? Is she holding up okay, being six months pregnant and all?"

The cop was just stunned, unable to sputter out anything else.

"Officer Benton, I know everything about you: your family, your coworkers...I even know about that hairy situation with an angry pedestrian that nearly cost you your job on the force. I also know you are the sole provider for your family. Would be a shame if something happened to you, because you haven't been on the force quite long enough yet to provide them s*** if you die on the line. If you try anything, I will kill you, don't f***ing think I won't. I will not go back to prison."

The cop was stuck, but she could see his hand drifting for his holster.

"You draw the gun, and you die right here." Akui said in such a cold manner, her eyes looking like she had no soul within her. She then looked past him and saw the stupid professor headed this way.

"I heard what you said earlier. Well Mossback, if you still mean good on that, now would be the time to do something before I kill this f***ing cop."

Alexander Davis

Alexander Davis
Even as fast as Akui was going on her board, even as much power she could pour into that flat piece of metal with her semblance, Silvana would've never given up the chase unless Alex had told her to stop. That was the funny thing about this horse that Lucy had used his money to buy for him; her personality was just a multi-layered as a human's personality. She was kind and gentle to Lucy, she could stand firm in a battle with no hint of fear, she was a bit on the sarcastic side, and at times she'd even disagree with Alex when it came to doing some tasks... and when it came to a race she refused to yield. Alex was going to have to force her to give up the chase if it came to that. However she never really did like his puns.

However it didn't. All Alex could do was watch as Akui ran into a police car and went for a few flips. She seemed alright, but now she was in trouble with a police officer. However it wasn't her fault... in a way he had sent her into it. True it was caused by him chasing her but this was still a problem that had to be solved now. Seeing this happen, Silvana skidded to a halt that resulted in sparks flying off the road where her horseshoes slid across the pavement, but he could re-shoe her in a matter of minutes. For now he had a police officer to take care of. He quickly got off of Silvana, who continued to follow him, and he pulled out his scroll to record his conversation with him to give to Leena. There was going to be hell to pay by someone.

However what he didn't expect was for the police officer to not only know Akui, but the guy had a history with her that made Alex want to punch the man in the face. This guy's relative attempted to force himself onto a woman, Akui saved her, and this guy wanted revenge for it by forcing himself onto Akui? No, that wasn't going to fly... and Alex had gotten it all recorded. This police officer, Benton as Akui had called him, was done. Alex might be merciful, but some times mercy had to take a back seat. When the gunslinger of a huntress offered Alex a chance to save the police officer, Alex only glanced at Silvana and flicked his finger at the police officer. "Fetch." Silvana seemed to smile while her eyes narrowed in an evil way. The horse walked up behind the police officer, used her mouth to grab him by the belt since the seat of his pants would rip, and lifted him off the ground and held him there like a pinata. "Good girl."

Alex walked over to the police officer and leaned in, his face emotionless. One hand had grabbed onto the policeman's sidearm to prevent him from drawing it. "Officer, I'm Professor Alexander Davis of Syne academy. Akui here is one of my students, and you should know that the only reason why I'm not letting her shoot you is because you aren't worth the bullet." Alex stated sternly and gave Akui a glance that basically said Bare with me, I got this. Alex then turned back to the police officer and held up his scroll and pushed the playback button. It played back a part of the officer's conversation with Akui. "You were not only aware of a fellow officer of the law forcing himself onto another person but you approve of it by clearly stating that you intend to do the same thing to Akui here. You aren't worthy of wearing that badge." Alex stated flatly as he typed something into the scroll before hitting the send button.

"I just sent that to the police commissioner along with my recommendation that you be fired if not thrown in jail." Alex stated and then the scroll beeped with a returning message from the police commissioner. "Would you look at that? He says he's dispatching another police officer to get you and take you in. You have the right to remain silent, anything you say will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney, if you cannot afford an attorney one will be provided." Alex stated as Silvana began to carry the police officer over towards the police car. Alex opened the door, Silvana threw him in unceremoniously into the back of the police car, and Alex locked the door before closing it up.

With that Alex took in a deep breath and slowly let it out before turning back to Akui. "Sorry about that, but any law enforcer who attempts to break the law quickly brings out my 'I do not give a s*** side.' Any chance you'll be willing to listen to me now or do you wanna get out of this area before we talk? By the way it involves a loophole that will let you off of the academy campus for today only."

Akui

Akui
Well, the Mossback definitely did do something: he tossed the cop in his own cop car and called the authorities on him...hopefully the authorities would actually do something. Frankly, Akui was still a little sad she didn't get to kill him, but it was honestly better for her this way. Akui noted that Mossback had a very interesting horse, seemed to have a lot of spunk and personality, which someone like Akui could admire. After the pig cop was dealt with, the stupid male professor turned to her and spoke up again.

"Sorry about that, but any law enforcer who attempts to break the law quickly brings out my 'I do not give a s*** side.' Any chance you'll be willing to listen to me now or do you wanna get out of this area before we talk? By the way it involves a loophole that will let you off of the academy campus for today only."

Akui wasn't sure whether he swore to try and relate with her, or whether he just hated injustice that much, but either way it made her smirk. However, the rest of his response confused and irritated her: he wanted to help her? Akui just looked him up and down for a second, and in doing so noticed the bullet wound. She managed to nick him, it seemed, yet here he was trying to work a way in which he would more than likely take the blame for her actions...what did this geezer want with her? He was a man, so surely his intentions were not selfless, rather quite the opposite. Was he trying to earn 'points' towards something later?

Akui simply rolled her eyes. "Sure, whatever, don't care. I'm headed to the parts shop for some supplies, follow me or not, I don't give a f***. Just don't touch me, Mossback." and with that, she picked up her board and walked off towards the shop, which was close by.

As she entered the shop, she noticed him trailing behind, and groaned. He watched her the entire time, and she grabbed the items she needed and paid for them, then headed home. It was by the stupid mossback professor that they walk, so it took them a good forty-five minutes to reach her dorm room door, and there was no conversation the entire way. Once they reached her door, she unlocked it and opened the door and stepped inside. She turned around to face him, a scowl on her face.

"You are not allowed in. In case it wasn't clear, I don't f***ing like you, Mossback." She then slammed the door in his face and locked the door before emptying her contents on her nightstand/workstation. "Motherf***ing Mossback, what the hell is his problem?" she questions out loud as she sat down and went to work on her latest project.

[Gangsta, Out!]

Alexander Davis

Alexander Davis
Okay, so she was going to allow him to follow. Great, now Akui wouldn't get in trouble and her potential wouldn't be wasted because of her getting expelled or arrested. However that was the only good thing about what she had said. Clearly she didn't care much for him, and had no intentions to start liking him either. Considering that he wasn't fond of her attitude that was find by him! What did she think that he wanted to get into her pants so he was trying to earn points with her? That had to be the most disgusting thing he ever heard of. He was almost old enough to be her father! Besides not all guys were interested in getting a woman into their bed. Were all men the same to her? They must be!

Alex did indeed keep an eye on her for the rest of her time in Bellmuse but he kept his distance and didn't interfere with her at all. She made up her own mind as to where she wanted to go and he didn't interfere with that. However once they reached the building that her dorm was located in, Alex had stopped following her. There was no need for him to follow her all the way to her dorm. Besides it wasn't just him that had been following the gunslinger but his horse Silvana as well, and she couldn't go indoors. "I had no intention of going in!" he called back at her through the door, then turned around to face his horse. Silvana's eyes were half closed and she was shaking her head side to side slowly. "Yeah yeah, I know. It might be hopeless in trying to get through to her to tell her the real reason why I did this, but still one doesn't know that something is impossible unless it fails every time they try. So I'm gonna try."

The horse responded by grabbing a large mouthful of pebbles from the ground and tossed them at Alex's hands, followed by giving Alex a loving but slightly sad look. "True. My hands are full when it comes to Lucy. One thing at a time then. I'll let Akui be for now." Alex said with a sigh, and Silvana nodded before turning around so Alex could climb onto her back. The Survival professor then rode off towards home.

((And thus the professor rides his trusty steed into the sunset))

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum