You are not connected. Please login or register

Castelina Santiago I think Finished?

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Castelina Santiago I think Finished? Empty Castelina Santiago I think Finished? Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:41 am

Castelina Santiago

Castelina Santiago
Enrollment Form

Castelina Santiago I think Finished? Carmen_sandiego_by_audgreen-d4qqsml

Basic info
Name: Castelina "cassie" Santiago
Birthday: 04/30
Race: Human
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 167 lbs
Face Claim: Carmen Sandiego- Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?

Stats
STR:3
DEF:4
RES:3
SPT:2
Aura 140|160 HP

Personality
Major: Academic
Dislikes: Evil doers, Stagnation, Leaving things undone
Fears: Losing a loved one never to see them again, Spiders, Failing a client, Leaving a case unsolved.
Overall Personality: Castelina is a Detective, Plain and Simple. She's observant and she listens Carefully to what people have to say; you never know when the information you gather will become useful later. Her attention span is above average, and so she tends to enjoy class a bit more than most. Cassie is very ambitious and determined, sometimes to the point of stubbornness when working with a case. While she is an honest, law abiding citizen, She is an excellent Liar when she needs to be, which helps in any undercover work. She wants to help everyone she can and is determined to bring forth Justice and change the world for the better.

Abilities
Aura type: Defense
Aura Color: Red
Semblance: She doesn't know it yet, But Cassie can Enter shadows (Natural dark Patches caused by the blockage of light, Just to be specific) in order to hide from enemies, or travel faster or into places she couldn't normally. She can only stay there as long as the Shadow is still there, and if the shadow is hit while she is still in it, she's kicked out and takes normal damage. Pro: Great for stealth and quick dash travels. Con: The semblance itself has no defensive capabilities.
Item 1: A simple Revolver. Nothing Special here
Item 2: Earth Dust

History and Sample
History:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Castelina Santiago on Mon May 02, 2016 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Alright Cassie, this is a good app, but I need you to explain what would happen if someone hit you while you were in the shadows. My guess is you take the full damage you would outside of them but regardless I need it specified in the app ^^

Castelina Santiago

Castelina Santiago
Try now

Richard Lionheart

Richard Lionheart
Approved

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum