You are not connected. Please login or register

Coffee Break (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Coffee Break (Open) Empty Coffee Break (Open) Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:21 am

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Niraya arrives at her favorite little coffee shop. She orders her usual Sweet Tea. Once she obtains her drink she heads outside and sits in the sun and pulls out a book and begins reading as she drinks her tea.

2Coffee Break (Open) Empty Re: Coffee Break (Open) Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:45 am

Kindlingrat

Kindlingrat
Bashir had had enough of the loud noises and business of the city, he was much more used to the quiet serenity of the woods than this place... Fortunately, a little backstreet revealed to him a quiet plaza with a small coffee shop sitting invitingly on it's edge.  Thinking this would be a good opportunity for a retreat, and fairly thirsty himself, he enters. After a while of staring at the menu, and even longer scraping together the correct change, he manages to aquire a vanilla chai tea. Repeating the process again when he spied a chocolate treat on the counter, he added that to his purchase. He'd only first had chocolate a few days back...and it was good. Chocolate was gooood. He smiled as he looked around for a table. Opting to sit outside in the afternoon sun, he finds a spot and lets out a relaxed sigh, they young Rat Faunus making sure to curl his tail beneath the chair, since it had been stepped on more than once today...

Last edited by Kindlingrat on Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:11 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just short of minimum text limit)

3Coffee Break (Open) Empty Re: Coffee Break (Open) Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:55 pm

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Niraya was silently enjoying her book in the sun sipping on her tea. She looked over at the newcomer when she finished a chapter. "Good afternoon sir" She gives a warming smile and her ears perk up a bit. She looks over this rather strangely dressed person. she gets a bit of a Robbin Hood type from what he is wearing. She blushes when she forgot she didn't introduce herself. "Where are my manners. My name is Niraya Huntsmith!"

(i get it im short on a few things. Im sorry. i lost track of this page and i haven't been RPing in a while so im trying to get back into it.)

4Coffee Break (Open) Empty Re: Coffee Break (Open) Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:42 am

Kindlingrat

Kindlingrat
Bashir sat drinking his tea, it was a little sweeter than he'd expected, but that wasn't such a bad thing. After all, since coming to the city he'd found that he quite enjoyed the sweet treats that were readily available here. His chocolate treat was much the same, it had cost the last of his Lien, but it had been worth it, in his opinion. He looked a little alarmed as the girl spoke, having been daydreaming a little, and looked about until he found the source of the greeting. Looking over, it seemed to be an energetic girl, drinking another type of tea. She seemed friendly enough, and meeting new people was always good, he supposed. Moving toward her almost timidly, he extended his hand. "I...My name is Bashir. It's nice to meet you. Are you a student here?" he asked, curiously. He hadn't met too many people yet, so he hoped they'd be able to get along.

5Coffee Break (Open) Empty Re: Coffee Break (Open) Tue Jan 26, 2016 12:16 pm

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Niraya nods and shakes Bashir's hand. "Yes...well...kinda. Im taking huntress classes this way when im field testing stuff i can atleast hold my own against most of the common grimm out there." She tilts her head. "So i take it your a student...but your attire says your not from the city." She was curious to his answer. While she waited she took another sip of her tea.

6Coffee Break (Open) Empty Re: Coffee Break (Open) Tue Jan 26, 2016 7:03 pm

Kindlingrat

Kindlingrat
He looks a little embrrassed as she mentions whether he's not from the city. "I..is it that obvious? Well...no... I'm not.... to be honest, I've never been to a city before in my life until now, it's all a little oerwhelming sometimes, with all the people and the noise..." He sighed, relaxing back in his chair. "On the other hand, it's really convinient to just be able to get things for Lien whenever you want them, you know?" He sat forward, taking another sip of his tea. He didn't quite know what to say, after all, he didn't want to appear rude, or upset anyone, but he wasn't the best at talking to people, he knew that... "You use technology...you said something about field testing. It's not something I could ever wrap my head around, I mainly use Dust instead, you know?" He smiled, everyone here was so different at so many things, it was nice to learn what everyone could do.

7Coffee Break (Open) Empty Re: Coffee Break (Open) Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:15 pm

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Niraya nods agreeing with Bashir. "City life can be pretty hectic, but once you get used to it its a great place to live." Niraya thinks a bit. "Not exactly...I'm the head researcher for the Zerul Robotics corporation. My job its to test various robotics models that are under development. Currently working on a drone for the police force, but i needed a break from work." She takes another sip of her tea. "That's why i come here. Its nice a quiet. The drinks are great."

8Coffee Break (Open) Empty Re: Coffee Break (Open) Wed Jan 27, 2016 7:01 pm

Kindlingrat

Kindlingrat
He pauses for a moment, looking a little embarrassed as the girl conjures forth words that he doesn't understand. Okay, one was a company, um... what was she making, tech stuff it seemed... He took another sip of his tea, placing it down gently before mystering up the courage to ask.

"W...what's a 'drone'?" he inquired. He knew full well that it was some sort of technical device that people made, but that was it. He's heard people talking about stuff like drones and androids, but he just wasn't sure what either were. "Is is an important thing to do at the company, I mean... How important are Drones... What do they look like?" he asked, his voice losing some of the timidness that it had held earlier. The girl seemed nice enough, but he was sure that she's laugh, that's what a few of the people who found out he'd never been to one of the academies had done...

9Coffee Break (Open) Empty Re: Coffee Break (Open) Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:16 pm

Niraya Huntsmith

Niraya Huntsmith
Niraya scratched her head. "its kinda hard to explain what a drone is, but its basically like a toy...an expensive one at that." he finishes her tea and sighs. "Yes my job is very important. If i dont do things right innocent people can get hurt. And that's the last thing i want on my mind....but enough about me...what about you?"

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum