You are not connected. Please login or register

Field operatives' meeting [Priv/Raziel]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Field operatives' meeting [Priv/Raziel] Empty Field operatives' meeting [Priv/Raziel] Sun Mar 06, 2016 1:34 am

Jessica Leblanc

Jessica Leblanc
Jessica was there, standing in the middle of the courtyard with students passing by around her minding their own business as she received a message on her Scroll. It was encrypted, so obviously coming from her superiors regarding her current mission. It made sense that she would only receive the details later on site, but as she read the message, it seemed like it was only coordinates on the school ground. Curious as to why she was only given a location with no more instruction, Jess slowly made her way to the other end of the courtyard where the coordinates were leading. She took all the time of the world as she was enjoying the warming temperature outside. Soon all the snow would be melted, which made her a little bit sad, but at least the cold would go as well, which was worth it.

The white fox girl slowly approached a bench that was further than most and sat down. It was the closest she could be from the coordinates and not look suspicious, like by standing right behind a tree or in bushes scanning the surroundings. Jess then started to hum a little song while waiting, her tail wagging back and worth to what seemed to be the potential beat of the song she was humming. Even though she looked quite lost in thoughts, Jessica was waiting to see what was going to happen now that she was where the message wanted her to be. She simply hoped that it wouldn't be bad news already. It wouldn't be a good start if she was going to be scold on her first day on the field.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
“Hey I'm talking to you, you vixen *****!” The rather large student said to Raziel pulling on her arm as she tried to pass by him, “I said, let's have some fun.”

“And I said no,” Raziel responded to the much larger human. She turned to him and removed his hand from her arm.

“You little,” The human boy said slapping Raziel across the face. Without a word she landed a punch directly in the human's diaphragm. He went down like a ton of bricks. His two buddies looked at Razile with a mixture of shock and horror. Had this five-foot-nothing little Faunus girl just one punched a guy twice her size? Yes yes she had.

Damn it there was no time for this, Raziel was on business. She had to greet a newcomer from the White Fang. How this had been saddled on her she would never know. A long sigh left her lips as she left the human boy to wallow in his pain. Luckily she was already in the courtyard, unluckily however her little stunt had drawn the attention of everyone in the area. Great. She headed towards the designated meeting point, with several eyes still looking at her. Once there she scanned the area for the target. She didn't know anything about the newcomer except where to meet them. The only Faunus in sight around the meeting area was another fox Faunus, though she bore white hair and fur in contrast to Raziel's golden coloring. She sat down next to the girl on the bench.

“Weather sure is nice out today,” Raziel said the pass phrase waiting for the proper answer. (Unfortunately I forgot my umbrella today.)

Jessica Leblanc

Jessica Leblanc
Jessica's humming met an end when she heard something a little further in the courtyard, her fox hears perking toward the commotion before the rest of head followed. She saw from afar three guys surrounding a small faunus, seemingly trying to drag her with them. Fortunately, or unfortunately for them, the gold-haired faunus had more punch than one might expect as she took down the bully in a single well placed strike. Jess was impressed with the feat of this titan falling from one single attack from the small girl. It would have taken Jess her bat to have the same result. She even thought about joining her to help, but it was obviously too late and unnecessary.

The white fox watched the girl for a moment before realizing that she was coming her way. Having a better look at her now that she was closer, Jess noticed that the two of them had a lot in common in their general appearance. Two small pretty fox faunus with long metallic hair, one gold and the other silver. The comparison made Jess smile as the other girl joined her on the bench. The gold fox then mentioned the nice weather, which didn't clicked in Jess' head that it was the meeting code that she received along with the coordinates. "So this is what the message was about, meeting someone?" did the girl thought "I sure hope it'll go well, she sure look nice." Problem was, she had totally forgotten the answer she had to say. Nervously, she took out her Scroll and looked through her most recent message in hope it hasn't erased itself for security purposes.

Was luck on her side or not, the message was indeed erased, but by instinct, Jess spoke the most random and counter-intuitive answer she could thought of. It was like that in movies generally, go for the answer that makes the less sense. "I wished I hadn't forgotten my umbrella" It wasn't the exact sentence and the white fox felt like she had messed up but all she could do was a positive answer from the person she belived to be on her side.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
The silver haired Faunus that sat next to Raziel fidgeted with her scroll for a moment. Really? Really? What kind of operative was she? Or was she even an operative? She might have been a plant buy one of the governments. Or someone else with reason to infiltrate the White Fang. Just great, this was supposed to be simple. The Silver haired girl spoke something similar to the pass phrase, but not quite on point. Great. So either she was sent to infiltarte the White Fang, and had gotten the phrase off the real agent then forgotten it. Or she was the actual agent and had just forgotten the precise phrase.

In the first case then she could be playing the fool, which would be dangerous. In the second case she would be the fool which could also be dangerous. A lose lose situation. Just great. “Considering my little stunt there, it's not safe to talk here,” Raziel said standing from the bench, “follow me.” If this girl really was white fang then it would be best to make sure. And if not, well then someone was going to have a little acident.

Jessica Leblanc

Jessica Leblanc
As she ended her sentence that was clearly going to get her in trouble, Jess looked at the other faunus who was clearly doubting her. "Great job Jess..." thought the girl "...you're screwed now. How are you gonna fix that now?" The white fox started to take deep breaths trying to calm herself since it would appear even more suspicious if she looked completely stressed out and panicking. Although maybe even taking deep breaths wouldn't help much now would it? Anyway, she had to stay calm as she had no idea about  what would happen next.

Jess stood up right after the other fox faunus as she said to follow her. From starter she was the kind to follow orders, so add the fact that her whole cover might have been compromised by herself, she was sure to do as asked. Jess' yellow eyes looked at her contact waiting to move somewhere else. She simply hope she would come back from all this at this point, she heard there was cake today at the cafeteria form a bunch of students.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Raziel began walking nonchalantly towards a more secluded area. First she made her way out of the main court yard, then towards one of the buildings, there was sure to be an empty classroom somewhere. Of course it was the middle of the day so students where all but everywhere. Changing her mind Raziel switched directions. This time she headed for the gym. Perfection, the current class that was in session was out on the track field.

Inside the gym she headed for the storage room in the back, inside was dark, but for a Faunus that was no issue. She maneuvered herself around some crates and other such items until they would be out of sight if someone were to look in. There she turned on the silver fox. She was taller than Raziel by about half a foot or so. That didn't matter even a short person and leer over someone. Raziel's face hardened as she cornered the silver fox against a wall. “You didn't have the correct paraphrase,” Raziel began ready to kill at the drop of a hat, “You have thirty seconds to explain yourself.” Raziel left out the cliche “or else.” though it was heavily implied.

Jessica Leblanc

Jessica Leblanc
Jessica followed the gold fox as calmly as she could as she was still pretty stressed about her current situation and with reason. It was clear, even for her on her for day on the field, that they were roaming around looking to be really alone and that she was going to get scolded or worse by the other girl. Realistically, scolding was totally out of the way. As if a trained operative would be kind to a newbie like her, there was no place for pity. All that Jess could do is hope.

As they reached the storage room in the gymnasium, Jess followed into the corner that the other faunus was dragging her to before the white fox was pushed against the wall and promptly threatened. "S-sorry I know, I'm just still not used to all this..." Jess said nervously "...it's my first time on the field and I really wasn't expecting a message on the day I arrived at the school. I swear that something like that it won't happen again as I know what will happen to me if it does... and I'm not interested in this potential ending..." For some reason, Jess was getting calmer, was it because she apologized and somewhat felt better or was she feeling out of danger for now? She kept her gaze on the shorter fox as she was awaiting her judgement.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
The silver fox Faunus spoke almost nervously. Though it was obvious to Raziel that she was truly nervous, and not just faking it. Her heart beet was too fast for this to be an act. After her apology she began to calm some. Well at least she wasn't a mole. On the other hand though, they had saddled her with a newbie. This was not her area, she was meant to scare people, beat people up, kill people. Not babysit some freshly cut field agent who wouldn't know an operational paraphrase from a call and response.

Raziel stepped back from the other fox. Visibly she relaxed, her face becoming far less threatening, though she still remained her usual though self. “All right then rookie, looks like you're working with me while here. We try to keep everything as compartmentalized as possible, so that should one of us be caught then the damage to the organization will be minimal,” Raziel said. She poked a finger at the silver haired girl, “I am putting myself in some serious risk with you, so I hope that you are worth it.”

In all honestly Raziel was relieved. Though she didn't show it she was far less worried now. Sure she had her complaints, but this situation was salvageable. And now that she took a proper look at this girl, she was cute. Very cute. Not in a normal way either, not in the same way that, Mr. Grey was cute, or that a bunny was cute. No this girl was... attractive? No. Was she really thinking of another girl as attractive?

Jessica Leblanc

Jessica Leblanc
Jessica let go of a sigh as she was released form her newly appointed mentor's threatening grip. It was clear that she was way more experienced than her and that she meant business. The white fox was surely going to learn a lot from her and it was totally expected from this mentor-trainee relationship. Even if Jess had a lot of respect for the gold fox's professionalism, she pouted at her as she seemed to doubt that she could be more trouble than anything. Sure even she wasn't sure why she was picked rather than some other agent, but her superiors wouldn't have picked for no reason, right?

Jess didn't pout long though as she could hear the other girl's heartbeat increase a little, which surprised her. "That's weird..." did the silver fox thought "...she was perfectly calm a moment ago, why would her rate increase suddenly? I think it didn't even changed went the three guys of earlier approached her." Jessica didn't really know what to do about it, so she decided to simply ignore it and proceed by introducing herself. She gave the smaller girl a little smile as she forwarded her hand. "My name's Jessica, by the way, and I'll do my best to be useful to you." The white fox, even though she clearly looked like a newbie, sure did seem confident. At least she had that going for her.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Raziel pushed back the thoughts as much as she could. Right now it was time for work, not anything else. She could work out her emotions later. The silver fox introduced herself as Jessica. Could be an alias could be a real name, but it didn't matter, as long as there was something to call her. “Let's hope you will be. I'm Raziel,” she introduced herself taking a seat on a nearby stack of vaulting box. Well it would most likely be best to get as much information out of this girl about what her particular skill set was.

“So then what do you do? I mean do you fight? You use dust? What sort of skills do you have that the organization can use?” Raziel asked. She was careful to avoid using the explicit name simply as another layer of precaution. By being vague she could play off if anyone overheard them by chance. As she looked up at Jessica those thoughts from before tried to resurface. She was cute. No. No. No. No. Go away, she's another girl for crying out loud.

Jessica Leblanc

Jessica Leblanc
As Raziel shared her name with her, Jessica relaxed a bit more. It seemed she was trusted enough to actually get a name to call her mentor. As the gold fox moved to sit on boxes, the silver one stayed where she was and simply looked at the other girl before being asked what were her skills. "Well, I can fight, that's for sure, and I handle myself pretty well. I can also use dust but I don't have the licence to use it in Bellmuse so I'll have to get it as soon as I can..." Jess knew that even if those were important things to be good at, she had the feeling that her semblance was what would be more useful. "...but I think my semblance is the interesting part. See, I can generate powerful energy outputs in my body, to either move faster or create a electric aura around me. Can be useful to fry or disrupt electronics, cause a power overload, charge batteries... it also immunes me to any electricity besides other semblance-created electricity. My semblance is pretty much my best assets." Jess gave a confident smile to Raziel, showing that she believed that she could be really useful.

"Although..." said the silver fox in a more serious tone "...if, for any reason, killing must be done, I won't do it. I won't stop you from killing if you have or even simply want to, but I won't. That's the only thing I won't do. Ask me to torture then though, like breaking their legs, and I'd be happy to oblige, as long as I don't have to finish them myself, I'll follow your command, without even a question."

Jess gave the most serious look she could to her mentor to show that she meant what she said before she thought getting a glance of the gold fox... blushing? Why was she suddenly blushing? She had no idea why ans simply waited for Raziel to continue.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Interesting, well if nothing else this Jessica would be good with electronic hurdles, and the whole immune to electric shock thing could be nice. Though Raziel did wonder about the specific level of her combat abilities. Though her smile was confident, and attractive. Damn it was Raziel blushing? Sure there were plenty of attractive guys at the school, but it was easy to ignore them.

She refused to kill? Well that was somewhat strange, but it would be no problem. Besides not everyone had the stomach or mental fortitude to kill even once. Let alone on a regular basis. Raziel wondered what the silver fox would think of if she ever saw the darker side of Raziel. The side that would ruthlessly slaughter anyone in her way, or in the way of the White Fang. Would Jessica think any less of her? Would she be afraid of her?

Wait. Why did Raziel care about that? It's not like they were friends or anything, or that she wanted this girl to like her. Did she? Did she want Jessica to like her? Damn it, Raziel could feel the blood rushing to her cheeks greater than before. She looked away from Jessica trying to conceal her blushing face.

13Field operatives' meeting [Priv/Raziel] Empty Re: Field operatives' meeting [Priv/Raziel] Sun Mar 06, 2016 11:41 pm

Jessica Leblanc

Jessica Leblanc
Jessica's golden eyes were locked on her new acquaintance as she seemed to analyse all the information the silver fox just shared with her, and with reason to be honest. Jess sure didn't looked like much, even looking totally innocent to anyone, but that a plus for infiltrating places and people. Or at least that's what she thought. Looking too professional can make you appear suspicious. The white fox didn't spoke a word for a moment, leaving Raziel to her thoughts while she started to wonder what was the other girl's abilities. Although just by looking at her Jess wasn't able to determine anything about her fellow faunus beside that her small size must be useful to get by unnoticed, which was something always useful.

After a moment, Jessica noticed that Raziel's earlier blush changed to a deeper hue of red and her heartbeat seemed to have accelerate a bit as well again. Wondering if she was alright, the white fox got closer to the other girl and placed her hand against her forehead trying to get her temperature. Jess thought that she had a cold or something. "Hmmm, your temperature doesn't seem that high? Are you okay? Because you're red as a beet."

14Field operatives' meeting [Priv/Raziel] Empty Re: Field operatives' meeting [Priv/Raziel] Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:02 am

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
The Silver fox came up to Raziel and put a hand on her forehead. She asked if Raziel was okay. Damn it. Great she was catching on, of course she was, Raziel's face was probably red as a beat. “No, I'm fine. Just um a little under the weather, yeah that's it. I think I'm just getting sick.” Raziel lied as convincingly as she could, considering her heart beat picked up slightly when Jessica touched her. To try and sell it even more she faked a few coughs.

This was not happening, was it? It was just a dream or something right? Raziel was not finding a girl attractive. Of course it couldn't be happening, right? And of course she would never let anyone have her heart, never again. Never again! A small shudder of fear ran though her as she thought of past events. This time she would control her heart, this time she would make the decisions, not her emotions.

15Field operatives' meeting [Priv/Raziel] Empty Re: Field operatives' meeting [Priv/Raziel] Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:11 am

Jessica Leblanc

Jessica Leblanc
Jessica got a bit more worried when Raziel said that she might starting to get sick as the white fox pouted showing that she wasn't happy about it. "I you're sick, you should rest as soon as possible. Imagine if we'd have a mission all of a sudden and that your out of shape, you could get seriously hurt or worse..." Someone might have thought that Jess would have mentioned the integrity of said mission, but that was not what she believed in. Each teammates are important and should be prioritize. A mission can be restarted most of the time, not someone's life. "...So, will you rest or will I have to force you to by dragging you to your room?"

Jessica was clearly serious with the was she was looking at Raziel's emerald eyes with her own pair of topaz colored ones. She would carry her as far as necessary if it meant being sure that her mentor was in top shape. Teammates had to watch over each other, right?

16Field operatives' meeting [Priv/Raziel] Empty Re: Field operatives' meeting [Priv/Raziel] Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:28 am

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Well if nothing else Jessica had just given Raziel a way out of this, but the day was still young and there was still classes and such she couldn't miss. How to play this off. There we go the suborn type. Have to get to class, maintain appearances and such. “No no. I have other things to do today, it would look suspicious if I don't show up to my classes. Besides It's not that bad,” Raziel said looking away from Jessica.

Damn it, why was Raziel attracted to this girl? That... that... that's forbidden. Of course Raziel loved Julyet, but not in that way. She was like mother. Raziel took a deep breath to try and calm down. It worked, if only slightly. Raziel would not let her emotions get the best of her. They were her emotions she was not theirs. “So, um I think that I'll get to.. uh.. class. Yeah that's it, class.”

17Field operatives' meeting [Priv/Raziel] Empty Re: Field operatives' meeting [Priv/Raziel] Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:40 am

Jessica Leblanc

Jessica Leblanc
Jessica started to stare intensely at Raziel as she was debating how a supposed student would look suspicious to not go in class if it was for health issue. Surely the school would understand that the gold fox would need to rest if she was really sick, but Jess didn't want to insist more about that. "Alright, you can go to class, but I have two conditions. First, as soon as you get to your room, I want you to rest. Simple, right?" The white fox gave a couple of closed-eyes nods with her arms crossed as if what she said was common knowledge to rest, which was basically that, before continuing. She got slightly closer as she showed two of her fingers at Raziel. "Second, I'm escorting you to your class to be sure that you're okay and that if you're not, I can bring you to your room. And you can't negotiate, you either go rest directly or you abide by my rules. Deal?" Jess then giggled before giving the other girl a gentle smile to show that she was simply caring for her health.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
This was not good, she had just cornered Raziel. On one hand she didn't actually have a class to go to for another hour, and on the other she couldn't go back on her story now could she? It would be strange if she did. An idea popped into her head. Raziel pulled out her scroll and looked at her class schedule. “I don't have another class for an hour or so, so there is not much I can do right now,” Raziel said trying to sound sick but not horribly so.

Raziel didn't know if she could handle another hour near this girl. Not until she could reconcile the feeling inside of her. Not until she could suppress the feeling of attraction she felt. “I think I'll be fine on my own, no need to go out of your way for me,” Raziel said standing up and going for the exit of the storage closest.

19Field operatives' meeting [Priv/Raziel] Empty Re: Field operatives' meeting [Priv/Raziel] Mon Mar 07, 2016 12:16 pm

Jessica Leblanc

Jessica Leblanc
"An hour before her class, huh? Yet she wants to go now..." did Jess thought to herself "...I think I get it now." Jessica stayed where she was as Raziel started to head for the exit of the storage room. The white fox simply stared toward the other faunus with a small sadden look on her face. "Hey..." she called out "...you know, if you just don't me to be around, you just have to say so and I won't bother you. I understand if you don't want us to act as friends if it's not required and keep it totally professional between us."

Jessica looked in the other direction for a moment. Sure she was here as an operative in order to complete missions, but was it forbidden to make friends among those you'd work with? The silver fox seemed a bit pissed before she continued. "Just go then... call me when you need me for a mission or something, I'll stay out of your way in the meantime..."

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Damn it, Raziel didn't want Jessica to think that she hated her. She turned back to the fix girl, now she had three choices reveal her lie, stick with it, or come up with something else. Well then here goes nothing, “Listen, that's not what I meant. I'm just a bit out of it,” Raziel said, “It's that time of the month. I was a little embarrassed to say it at first, so I told you I was sick.” Raziel looked at the Silver haired fox trying to be as soft as she could.

Raziel could feel her face, flushing, hopefully she could play that off as being embarrassed. Her heart beat was slowing by now, but was still elevated. She knew that the other girl could hear it. Raziel shuffled uncomfortably, why on Remnant was she felling nervous? She had done things that would make the average man freeze in terror, and never even flinched. Yet now she was worried about how this one girl saw her.

Jessica Leblanc

Jessica Leblanc
Jessica stared at the gold fox while blinking intensely. She wasn't expecting "that" to be the cause of her current condition. Jess started to blush from embarrassment, the red hue on her checks making her yellow eyes look amberish as she looked at Raziel with a sorry look on her face. "S-sorry, I haven't thought about that, I... ehm... I'll let you go then... just be safe and ehm... talk to you later? Oh right, I don't have you number and neither do you, so..."

Jess started to walk toward the other faunus with her Scroll out and started to enter some infos in it before looking back at the gold fox. "...let's exchange our number so we can reach each other anytime, alright?" The white fox gave Raziel a sweet smile with her amberish glow in her eyes still there as she awaited to see if they would indeed exchange numbers or not. What would be wrong with it anyway?

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Raziel let out a discreet sigh of relief, Well that went better than expected. Raziel pulled out her scroll as well. “Yeah it would make sense to exchange out contact info,” Raziel said as she started to trade numbers with Jessica. As she entered in the name into her phone Raziel put in a heart behind the silver fox's name, stared at it for a second, then deleted it. At least now she could go off on her own to think things over, work out her feelings.

“Well, then I think that's it. If you need something just hit me up, I don't sleep much so don't worry if it's late or anything,” Raziel said turning for the exit of the closet once more. Her heart picked up in pace ever so slightly as she left the closet. Was she exited about getting this girls number? Really? How stupid and immature was that? Raziel felt like some stupid school girl who had a crush on someone. But she knew the outcome, it was always the same, every time, It would only end in heartbreak.

(exit)

Jessica Leblanc

Jessica Leblanc
Jess smiled as she got Raziel's infos, putting "Senpai" rather than her name so she'd know that it's her mentor's infos. It sure seemed like they would meet again and although the white fox had no idea when, she sure couldn't wait. She took note of the fact that she could contact Raziel even if it was late, something that could be useful but that Jess probably would try to avoid unless really necessary. Anyway, she was the type to sleep like a log at night so she felt like she wouldn't disturb her that much.

Jessica waved as her new friend left the storage room, leaving her alone in the dark. She didn't mind though as it would have been bad if the two of them exited the storage at the same time. What if they were caught? What would people think? Only one thing of course: drugs! They then would be thrown out of school and that would be bad. So Jess waited about 10 minutes before leaving.

(exit)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum