You are not connected. Please login or register

♪ The Fox Chased The Android ♪ [Private, Raziel Mirandale, FRIENDSHIP! :D]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Lucille Annabelle Klug

Lucille Annabelle Klug
Lucy was happily skipping down the hallway of the girls dorms, very happily in fact. She was so happy because not only had her bakesale raised a lot of Lien for Ms. Petunia, but also because she had managed to find the girls dorm without much issue, which made her very proud that she was adjusting to her new life at the academy. Mr. Davis had sent Lucy on another very important errand: she was to deliver a letter to one of the students at the academy along with a package!

She skipped along the hallway until he was about halfway down, Mr. Floppsies bouncing along with his elegant blue-green hat, when she arrived at the door of the dorm she was supposed to deliver to. This was when she realized she hadn't prepared anything to say, and Mr. Floppsies's hat changed to a nice orange hue, and Lucy hoped that no one would answer and that she could just leave the package at the door as she politely knocked on the door.

This wouldn't be the case, however, as someone did come to answer the door and Mr. Floppsies's hat became a glowing yellow hue as Lucy began shaking. She looked down at the ground, and managed to pushed out some words through her nervousness. "Greetings: H...H-Hello th-there. Purpose: M-M-Mr. D-Davis s-sent m-me h-here, I h-have a p-p-pa-" she cut herself off because she looked up just a little bit and saw what looked like a tail, which then caused her to look up at who she was speaking with, and Lucy's eyes lit up with wonder. "Shocked: Oh...oh my goodness!" she held the package and letter, along with Mr. Floppsies tight as she covered her mouth with her hands in awe!

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Raziel laid down on her bed reading a book, her half rimmed glasses sitting on her nose allowing her to actually read the words on the paper. It was an interesting read. Set in an alternate word were the Grimm never existed and there were these people with superpowers, but the powers made them become evil. What was most strange to her was the setting, it was set in an imaginary continent called America in the made up city of Chicago.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, Raziel marked her page and took off her reading glasses. “Be right there,” Raziel said getting up from her bed and heading for the door. When she opened it to find a girl who was shorter than she was, which was kind of strange. She stared at the ground nervously and spoke. Most people wouldn't be able to hear it, but with her massive fox ears Raziel was able to pick it up easily. The way she spoke was strange, almost like a character from one of the old games Raziel had once played, but apparently she had something for Raziel.

The girl cut off her sentence as she looked up slightly. Her face seemed to show surprise, or maybe wonder? Raziel wasn't sure. She made a loud exclamation before holding the package and her stuffed rabbit in one arm while covering her mouth with her free hand. Raziel was a little confused as to why the girl looked so surprised. She tilted her head slightly as her tail swished back and forth behind her. “So um... what can I do for you?” Raziel asked a slightly confused look on her face.

Lucille Annabelle Klug

Lucille Annabelle Klug
Lucy was in such awe about the person in front of her that she didn't even register what she said, and she rushed inside the girl's dorm without permission to get a better look at the girl's tail. She bent over, still clinging onto Mr. Floppsies and the package plus letter, examining the tail closer before performing a bit of an odd wriggle of excitement.

"Excited: Oh...oh my goodness, such a beautiful b-bushy tail, it's so pretty and fl-fluffy!!" She was suddenly loud, something that didn't seem possible from such a tiny-bodied person. She hopped up and down a bit as well before rushing over right in front of the girl and getting up on her tippy-toes and looking at the girl's pointy ears. She was definitely invading the girl's personal space, but she wasn't considering that and didn't mean any harm, only focused on the girls ears before she gasped.

"Excited: Oh my goodness, and you have c-cute furry pointy ears, and they look so real and n-not like a hat!" She examined them a moment longer before then looking closely at the girls face, although she seemed to give her more space this time around. "Observation: You don't seem to have a snout though, but maybe that's a good thing, it would look kinda strange on a human face I suppose you probably wouldn't be as pretty if it was and..." She then gasped again, and backed away excitedly.

"Realization: This must be your human form, of course you don't have your snout! Inquiry: Are...are you really a K-Kitsune?" She looked at her, her eyes wide with child-like wonder and excitement.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
The girl didn't seem to notice Raziel had spoken to her. She ran into the room behind Raziel and examined her tail commenting on its bushiness. Well if nothing else this girl is interesting and upbeat. She scurried back around to the front of Raziel then began to examine her ears. “Well of course they're real they are my actual ears,” Raziel responded to the girls observations moving her ears about to show of their nature.

A snout? Why would Raziel have a snout? That was a bit extreme, sure there were some pretty strange Faunus out there but... A Kitsune? Well it was easy enough for someone to think that, if they knew nothing of Faunus. Raziel's face took on that of both amusement and slight confusion. She didn't wan to lie to the girl so she figured it would be best to tell the truth. “Um, no I'm just a regular Faunus, but I see why you could make such a mistake.”

Lucille Annabelle Klug

Lucille Annabelle Klug
"Disappointment: Aww, your not a real Kitsune..." Lucy hung her head low, as she had been really excited at the idea of meeting a Kitsune in real life, and this was immediately followed by her seeming timid and nervous again as she shifted in place. She still wanted to talk to the girl, but she realized she had gotten ahead of herself and now she didn't know what to say or do...wait!

"Interjection: Oh no! Mistake: I forgot to give you your package and letter first! Apologies: Oh I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to get distracted and forget, please forgive me Mr. Davis!" She went from waving her arms around to bowing over and over until she just cautiously handed over the package and letter to the girl.

The package had a cute white and red fox plushie with nine tails on it, something the girl would see if she chose to open it, and the letter was from Mr. Davis himself. If the girl read the letter, it would imply that Mr. Davis was basically attempting to setup a play date between the two so that Lucy would begin to trust Faunus more after being so scared of one. It would also request that she try and educate Lucy about what a Faunus is and what it's like to be a Faunus, while keeping out any details of their unfortunate history and any prejudice she may have personally experienced...or to at least sugar coat it, because he wasn't sure if she could handle it or how she would respond.

Plushie:

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
Raziel almost felt bad for the girl as her attitude turned much more sullen at the knowledge that Raziel was not a real Kitsune. Nervously she scratched the back of her head still watching the strange girl. Suddenly her attitude changed just as fast as it did before handing Raziel a package and letter. Upon opening the letter she discovered a note from one of the teachers asking her to be friendly with and educate this girl about Faunus though leaving out the parts about oppression and discrimination.

She had never even met this teacher and now Raziel wanted to slice him to little chunks with Aka'Ken. How the hell was someone, a Faunus even, supposed to talk about their race and just conveniently forget about the most important and crucial part of their culture and hell even events in the world? However, Raziel would follow the wishes of this teacher, if only to wait until this she had introduced Aka'Ken to this Mr. Davis, violently.

Pushing down her current anger Raziel turned to the girl just outside the door. “So... Uh.... You seemed interested in my ears and tail. You can come on in if you want. I wasn't busy and some company would be nice,” Raziel said moving from the doorway to allow the small girl access, “Oh my name's Raziel by the way, it's nice to meet you.”

Lucille Annabelle Klug

Lucille Annabelle Klug
Lucy was so worried that she had disappointed Mr. Davis by being forgetful that she was caught off guard even more when she realized that she forgot to introduce herself. This made her panic a bit more, as that was one of the things she was best at, and being so rude upset her.

"Interjection: Oh no! Apologies: I'm s-s-so sorry I d-didn't p-properly introduce m-myself! Introduction: My n-name is Lucille Annabelle Klug, b-but you can call me Lucy if you p-prefer." she pushed out as she bowed over and over again...again.

Once she finally stopped bowing, she then noticed the fox-person in front of her didn't open her package yet!

"Encouragement: U-uh...umm...uh, n-not to o-order you o-or anything, b-but m-maybe y-you f-forgot a-about you p-package? Assurance: I-I'm n-not trying to r-rush you o-or anything, b-but M-Mr. D-Davis t-told m-me to g-get it t-to you r-right away, s-so it m-might b-be r-really im-important!" Poor Lucy was very uncomfortable, telling someone to do something in their own room, that she was just invited into and was just standing there...shifting awkwardly, pressing her pointer fingers together.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
This girl was most definitely nervous. That was for sure. In all honesty it kind of put Raziel at ease. She had met more than a few really weird people in her time but this was something that was more normal. Well if you didn’t count her odd way of speaking that is, but everyone had their eccentricities.

“Well it’s nice you meet you, Lucy,” Raziel said as the girl bowed continuously.

“Oh right! The package. Thanks for reminding me,” Raziel said with a smile. She gestured into the room. “Why don’t you come on in and take a seat. I’ll open the package.” With that she walked over to her bed and sat down. Looking over the package she found the top and pulled it open. What she saw inside actually surprised her. A new friend for Mr. Grey. It made Raziel all giddy inside, even if she didn’t show it on the outside.

Lucille Annabelle Klug

Lucille Annabelle Klug
Lucy quickly, yet nervously, hustled herself into this new fox-person's dorm and gently set down on a beanbag chair in the corner of the room as she mutter a very quiet "Gratitude: Umm...th-thank you v-very m-much."

She then watched her host open her package, and as she was figuring out how to open it, Lucy remembered who this fox-person was: Raziel Mirandale. He was very talented from what she remembered, though she didn't remember what he was talented at. When Mr. Mirandale finally opened the package, Lucy saw that the item within seemed very familiar.

"Recollection: H-hey...I remember seeing that before! Anecdote: Mr. Davis and I were at a very nice store in the downtown area, and I saw this very pretty stuffed animal, and I told him it would be perfect to give a fox-person friend! Realization: Wait...that must mean Mr. Davis bought this for you...and he wanted me to give it to you. Inquiry: Does that mean...does that mean you are my fox-person friend, Mr. Mirandale?" Lucy's eyes lit up at the idea of having a fox-person friend, but then her eyes immediately become troubled and she hung her head in embarrassment: it wasn't Mr. Mirandale, it was MS. Mirandale. Lucy messed up again, had failed yet again, and on something very sensitive.

"Interjection: Oh no! Apology: I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to forget, I'm so sorry I said Mr. instead of Ms. Continuation: I'm not sure how I forgot but I did and I'm so sorry please don't hate me I'll leave you alone now so I don't bother you anymore, I really am sorry..." It started off as strong, but ended in a very sad mutter. Lucy was already walking towards the door to leave, saddened that she had messed up her chance to have a fox-person friend.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
As the somewhat strange and nervous girl spoke Raziel looked up from the new plush now in her hands. Well if nothing else this Mr. Davis fellow sounded like quite the scheming… wait did she just say Mr? Raziel’s head tilted to the side slightly and her large ears twitched. Honestly she had stopped caring about things like that a while ago, but it was kind of interesting to be mistaken for a guy. At least her voice sounded female, right?

Oddly Lucy seemed more beat up about her mistake than Raziel did. As the shorter girl made for the door Raziel quickly stood from her bed and grabbed her by the back of the shirt. “No you don’t,” Raziel said with a wide grin. “Your apology is accepted. We all make silly little mistakes from time to time so don’t beat yourself up over this one.”

With a wide smile on her face and her tail swishing back and forth Raziel pulled the girl back in. She was surprisingly heavy, though with her immense strength it didn’t take much effort. “Now why don’t you sit down and I’ll make some tea?”

Lucille Annabelle Klug

Lucille Annabelle Klug
Lucy was so sad that she messed up her chance to have a fox-person friend that she was about to cry as she approached the door, but something grabbed the back of her dress. She turned to see Ms. Mirandale was the one grabbing her dress, and Ms. Mirandale told her that she accepted her apology and that everyone makes mistakes, something Mr. Davis told her often. Lucy wiped the tears forming in her eyes away.

"Inquiry: A-Are you s-sure? Unsure: B-but I-I..." and that was when she was being dragged across the room by her dress. "Inquiry: Umm...w-where are we going?" she asked out of morbid curiosity. When she was done being dragged, Ms. Mirandale offered her a seat again, so she sat down in the bean-bag chair again, and that's when she heard Ms. Mirandale offer to make tea.

Lucy perked up awful quickly, her eyes lighting up, and she squeezed Mr. Floppsies out of pure excitement. "Astonishment: T-Tea? Passion: I l-love tea! Anecdote: I haven't h-had tea since I was at the H-Host Club!" Lucy shivered a bit, thinking about how sadly that had ended, but she perked up again because TEA! "Concurrence: Y-Yes, I would love s-some tea, th-thank you! Inquiry: D-Do you have Oolong Tea, th-the Tai Guan Yin v-variation? Explanation: I've always wanted t-to try that kind, but I haven't g-gotten the chance yet. Compliance: I-If you don't,t-that's okay, I'll j-just have what you ch-choose to make." Lucy said with a smile on her face, but then she seem a bit urgent, as she remembered to ask something.

"Inquiry: Will we also be having crumpets? Explanation: They are wonderfully t-tasty and th-they are supposed to g-go so well with tea. Offer: I-If not, that's okay, b-but I can help make them if you like!" she said happily, remember how the crumpets she had before tasted.

Mr. Floppsies had stayed rather silent through this whole debacle, just as a true gentlerabbit should, out of respect for his lady. His elegant hat was turning a rather impressive shade of green-ish blue, and he was rather happy for his lady that she was enjoying time with somebody new.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
“Yes I’m sure,” Raziel half laughed at the girls question shaking her head. “You’ll see.”

Raziel walked over to a small cabinet next to her bed and pulled out a hot water heater. “Tea is pretty good,” she said giggling at the girls comment about a host club. Setting down the water heater on the room’s table she went back to get the pot. At the same time she looked over the teas she did have. There was quite a lot, after all she had been collecting them from all the places she went with Julyet. “Let me see… Oolong, oolong, oolong… hmmm? There we are!” the fox said triumphantly as she pulled out a small metal tin, “Looks like I do have some!” With the tea and pot in hand she went back to the table.

“Okay, tea, pot… oh right water,” the fox said turning back to her cabinet. “Crumpets uh? I don’t think I have any crumpets… nope all out. But I do have some madeleines and they go really good with tea.” Raziel came back to the table and placed down a large bottle of water with the label “natural spring water” on it and a tin with the madeleines in it.

With everything gathered she turned on the water heater and filled it with water from the bottle. “Now we just have to wait for the water to get hot.”

Lucille Annabelle Klug

Lucille Annabelle Klug
Lucy was so happy to be having tea with her new fox-person friend that she was humming to herself ans swaying from side to side, off in her own world of happiness. She had her eyes closed to, but she opened them for a second and looked over and saw that the fox plush that Mr. Davis gave Ms. Mirandale was placed next to another fox plush. This one looked like a regular fox, and after Lucy got closer it seemed it had some wear and tear on it, so Lucy assumed that Ms. Mirandale had owned it for a while. It may even be her childhood toy friend! Lucy let out a tiny gasp, being so amazed that someone else besides her still had their childhood toy friend. Lucy then became worried that her childhood toy friend might be feeling like he was being replaced, so she decided it was imperative that the issue be cleared up right away.

She picked up the orange fox and the new white one and set them on Ms. Mirandale's bed facing each other, so as for them to have their discussion. At first it was a bit awkward, with the orange fox being so sure he was being replaced, but after a few moments they were friends and talking about things that they liked. Lucy giggled when the orange fox made a joke about how the white fox must have many 'tails' to spin, and she listened intently to the white fox as she told the tale of how she got her ninth tail and how she once saved the entire plush world from an ill fate! the two fox plushes seemed to get along rather well now, and they were talking about how they both love the taste of rabbit, and that's when Lucy got worried.

"Assurance: Don't worry Mr. Floppsies, I would never let anyone ever harm you, you know that! Honesty: You are my guardian and closest friend, and nothing will ever change that!" she told him in earnest and she cuddled him and swung from side to side, not noticing that Ms. Mirandale had come in to serve the tea.

Mr. Floppsies did feel a twinge of nervousness for a second, as would most when a casual conversation next to you turns into discussing how your race has an exquisite flavor about them, but he already knew that what his lady said was true and he had complete faith in her.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum