You are not connected. Please login or register

Lion's Roar (Cafe & Crimson)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Lion's Roar (Cafe & Crimson) Empty Lion's Roar (Cafe & Crimson) Mon Mar 21, 2016 8:11 pm

Zen Capricorn

Zen Capricorn
"So I finally made it, huh? Syne Academy. Gotta say, the scrolls don't do this place justice." He grinned to himself as he made the statement. Zen Capricorn had arrived at the recently built academy for aspiring hunters and huntress. Quite the honor really, for him, to have been able to walk upon the campus and take in all of that hunting air. The lion faunus had taken in a deep inhale, then released it in a steady exhale. He felt great! Hands placed on his hips the young, tall, stout student had let out a hefty roar, which then became a series of loud, boisterous laughs.

Several others had turned their eyes upon him and wondered what his deal was, but weren't negatively judging him. That came as a surprise, considering he expected discrimination to be heavy, especially with all of that White Fang business. Zen knew it was going to happen sooner or later. Even with his stature, there were a few people who had the guts to talk their crap to other. Luckily for all of those people, the young man wasn't the type to just lash out whenever a few rude comments came his way.

Well, regardless of what happened, the golden-maned male stretched himself out, picked up his pack, and headed further onto the school grounds. While he did this, he had subconsciously pushed back the fact they were actually very, very high up. That airship ride to get there was especially traumatizing. It was so bad to the point of where the faunus stayed in the exact middle of the ship, to make sure that he wouldn't fall off.

Despite that hellish journey to the literal top, Capricorn figured that it was an okay place to have a school set up. Served as a natural barrier to any Grimm that dared attempt some sort of assault.

2Lion's Roar (Cafe & Crimson) Empty Re: Lion's Roar (Cafe & Crimson) Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:53 pm

Café Noir

Café Noir
Café tended to suffer from a severe case of RBF (Resting B**** Face), though this was not due to her natural face as it was more due to the fact that she was easily irritated. And boy was she irritated. When she tried to get into an airship the damn people wouldn’t believe that she was a student at the academy. So instead she had to go back out to the city, buy supplies, then make her way up the mountain on foot. By now she was irritable, tired, and about ready to take out the trench gun and murder someone.

By now she wasn't paying attention to her surroundings all that much, which really showed how pissed she was. Though she did notice that people seemed to give her a wide birth as she walked. Some looking like they were honestly scared of her... good, meant she didn't have to yell at them to get out of the way. As she walked she pulled out a cigarette. She placed it in her mouth, pulled out her lighter, then lit it.

Unfortunately one person didn't seem to get the memo, some guy with hair like nobody's business. He wasn't much taller than Café was but he was facing the wrong direction to see her. “Coming thorough!” She yelled at the large blond guy in front of her.  

3Lion's Roar (Cafe & Crimson) Empty Re: Lion's Roar (Cafe & Crimson) Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:26 pm

Crimson Waters

Crimson Waters
Crimson had just come from cleaning his sword of and sharpening it which he had made a habit of after Mr Davis had given him some advice on doing so in their private training session. He had it strapped on his back but he had left his armour in his room as he felt there was no need to put it on today. As he was walking through Bellmuse he noticed an airship which meant new arrivals. There were quite a few it seemed. He noticed especially the one with long hair almost like a lion. He noticed a girl with lots of tattoos on her run right through and bumped into the blonde haired guy and knock him over.

Crimson ran over to him and helped pick him up "hey are you ok?" Crimson asked the lion haired looking guy. "your new right? I have been here for at least a month or so now". Crimson flicked his red hair out of his face and he waited for the lion man to respond. Bellmuse was sunny today with warmth spreading across the land from it and Crimson felt the cool spring light wind blow across his face.

He saw all the other faunus and humans getting of the airship behind him and wondered how they would adjust to the new school life. He was in a good mood today an he had hopped it would stay that way. He didn't think much of the girl who just recklessly barged through the new students who just seemed rude.

4Lion's Roar (Cafe & Crimson) Empty Re: Lion's Roar (Cafe & Crimson) Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:57 pm

Zen Capricorn

Zen Capricorn
The lion faunus had simply continued on his path and hadn't really paid much attention to the commotion caused by the other student behind him. Well, that wasn't entirely the case, until the woman had suddenly blurted out her exclamation. The maned male had turned a head over his shoulder and rose an eyebrow. Easily enough, he sort of just stepped to the side.

"Someone's in a hurry." Zen stated nonchalantly. Then came the young male who attempted to assist him. The blonde wasn't necessarily knocked over and hadn't fallen, he just laughed loudly, a booming, baritone of a laugh, and grinned at him.

"No need to worry about me. The little one hadn't hurt me one bit" He said in response to the angry looking student. "But yeah, I am new. Just arrived today and trying to get a feel for the place, you know?" The faunus kept up his colloquial presence and remained calm, despite a slight altercation with someone else. Whether or not they left peacefully, Capricorn wouldn't have cared all that much.

"Anyways, do you know where the dorms are going to be at and things of that nature?" He asked the obviously experienced young man, who claimed to have already been there for about a month or so.

5Lion's Roar (Cafe & Crimson) Empty Re: Lion's Roar (Cafe & Crimson) Thu Mar 24, 2016 10:07 pm

Café Noir

Café Noir

Café Noir

The walking wall of a person moved out of her way, good at least he wasn't and idiot. The person who was an idiot was the red haired mother f***ker who came right as she was going to walk through, and ended up blocking her path. By now she was ready to blow some heads off. That was until red head said the smartest thing that probably ever came out of his mouth.

Café Grabbed him by the collar of his shirt Ignoring the large guy. “Listen up f***er it's your lucky day, if you have been here a while then you can tell me where the hell I can find whoever runs this damned circus,” Café all but shouted in the guy's face. She was not in the mood for friendly socializing, well she was almost never in the mood for that, but definitely not right now.

Mood: Irritated
Condition: Alive
Health: 270
Aura: 30

6Lion's Roar (Cafe & Crimson) Empty Re: Lion's Roar (Cafe & Crimson) Fri Mar 25, 2016 1:26 pm

Crimson Waters

Crimson Waters
The lion looking guy stood up and he laughed loud as if the girl who had bumped into him was like a fly he hadn't fallen over at least. "yeah I wonder whats got that girl all in a rush" he responded to Zen's comment about someone being in a hurry. "the dorms themselves are inside the school they are easy to find once inside". He noticed that the guy may have been a lion faunus as his hair seemed like a Lion's mane. "There is a training hall a lecture hall and then there is the Courtyard Commons to relax in".

The girl who had bumped into the blonde haired guy then seemed to walk up to him and she looked pissed. She started to swear and grabbed him by the collar. "hey get your hands off of me I don't bloody know who the owns the school I haven't seen who ever they are at all" which Crimson thought as odd because the headmaster should at least meet the students as a whole in meetings or something but that didn't happen. Crimson brushed the girls arms off his collar. "whats your problem?". Crimson could tell this student was violent but he wasn't sure how violent he was ready to grab his sword if need be or use his semblance either or worked. But he didn't want to start fights especially if the student was as pissed as she seemed he had just hoped it wouldn't blow out of hands.

7Lion's Roar (Cafe & Crimson) Empty Re: Lion's Roar (Cafe & Crimson) Fri Mar 25, 2016 7:08 pm

Zen Capricorn

Zen Capricorn
"Inside, huh? Well, thank you for-" Zen's sentence was interrupted when there had been some aggressive physical contact, between the the young man and woman. She had grabbed him by his collar and continued her barrage of vulgarities. The lion faunus had frowned just a little bit, but kept his cool. Capricorn stood between the both of them and made a gesture to show he wanted everything to settle down.

"Listen, I get it, tension is running high with you right now for some reason." His voice had said over to the foul-mouthed student. "But you can't go around causing a scene, because you'll get in more trouble than necessary. This young man clearly said he hasn't seen and doesn't know who runs the place, so why continue to heckle him further?" The maned man asked and soon crossed his arms across his chest. Normally, he wasn't one to take sides, but this situation just felt a bit tipped to the other side, so he served as a form of mediator, or balance.

8Lion's Roar (Cafe & Crimson) Empty Re: Lion's Roar (Cafe & Crimson) Sat Mar 26, 2016 10:51 pm

Café Noir

Café Noir

Café Noir

Café stared at the red haired boy with contempt as he spoke. “What's my problem? What's my f***ing problem? My problem is that I just had to climb a goddamned mountain to get here!” Café yelled pointing to the side of the school and the mountains below. As the tall blonde began to speak Café let go of the red head. More trouble than necessary? Damn these stupid school kids. Chances were not a single one of them had even the slightest clue of how the world actually worked. To them a bad day was waking up late for school, or not being able to get their hair just right.

“Hahahahahahaha! Man you people....” Café started laughing at the tall blonde. It was funny in a way. What were they going to do to her? Give her detention? Ha! If these people thing that their stupid little “punishments” were going to “correct her behavior?” There are some things in this world that you just shouldn't try to fix, even if it's broken. And Café was definitely broken.

9Lion's Roar (Cafe & Crimson) Empty Re: Lion's Roar (Cafe & Crimson) Tue Mar 29, 2016 2:36 pm

Crimson Waters

Crimson Waters
he scoffed when she said she had to climb a mountain to get here. He felt like the girl was just being over dramatic to draw attention to herself. He wondered if she was adhd because she was coming of as a bit of a psycho to him and then she just stood their laughing at the blonde haired guy. "seriously do you just feel like you can threaten and do whatever the hell you want to others or something?"

He didn't feel much like fighting and he actually just wanted a peaceful day but that seemed out of the question with this girl "what do you mean you people?" he didn't like the way she said that it almost sounded as if she felt like everyone was below her or something. Crimson had suffered with depression for a long time in the past and still felt it from time to time and now was one of the times he didn't want to feel it because it made him so angry the way he felt like he did. "look lady I don't care about your problems and I just feel like your trying to cause trouble on purpose and I don't have time for your rubbish." Crimson started to walk away from the girl. [exit]

Last edited by crimson waters on Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:52 am; edited 2 times in total

10Lion's Roar (Cafe & Crimson) Empty Re: Lion's Roar (Cafe & Crimson) Tue Mar 29, 2016 3:42 pm

Zen Capricorn

Zen Capricorn
"A whole mountain? That's quite the impressive feat, yet one that you didn't want to have accomplished in the first place. I get it, you're mad about that, but..." His voice trailed off and he let out a soft sigh. "You have to realize that what happened to you wasn't any of our faults. I don't know what your beef with the rest of the world is, but you better settle it, or you'll find yourself having a real bad time with everyone." He shrugged. That's when he turned his back to her and started to walk off. He had to head to the dorms, then report to his first class, so the lion didn't have much time to dink around and argue philosophy.

"When you've simmered down, come and try to find any one of us. I'm sure we'll have a more civilized conversation then." He had said aloud, then laughed loudly. There wasn't a single shred of anger or any negative emotion from him. Zen remained joyful about the whole thing nonetheless.

11Lion's Roar (Cafe & Crimson) Empty Re: Lion's Roar (Cafe & Crimson) Tue Mar 29, 2016 10:33 pm

Café Noir

Café Noir

Café Noir

“Threats? I don't make threats, Red,” Café said to the red haired boy, who seemed to have quite the attitude problem. Who knows maybe she would have to straighten him out some day. “Of course you don't have time for my 'Rubbish'” Café said doing the air quotes with her hands then switching to a mocking tone, “You have to get your nails done, then go get some practice in for the volleyball tournament, then meat with Suzy and the other girls for a sleepover.” God she hated the way these people thought that their trivial issues mattered. Like anyone actually cares about that volleyball tournament. In three months no one will remember it even happened, save for the administrators who flaunt it to get more people to go to the school.

“And as for you, Blondie, You think I give a f***?” Café said with a sideways glance, “I have no 'beef' with the world, my 'beef' is with you people and your ignorance of how the world actually works." As both Red and Blondie headed off and the latter gave his farewell Café responded by giving each the bird. “I doub't it!”

(exit)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum