You are not connected. Please login or register

Three is a crowd.. and a good one at that. (Lucy/Pearl/Raziel)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Pearl Chephirah

Pearl Chephirah

Pearl Chephirah

Pearl underestimated how far the walk was from the training arena to her dorms. Normally she'd be fine but with the added weight of her gear after all her training she was regretting it. Luckily, Pearl kept her room unlocked. She immediately eased into her room with her thick butt just simply letting out a deep breath. "Welcome to my humble abode love~" she said with a big smile as she immediately walked over to her armor rank and let the weight of the world off her shoulders. Afterwards she gently placed Aka'Ken on her bed which, her dorm specifically only had 2. One on her side and another on the other, however Pearl had clearly taken the time to decorate the entire room. 

The room smelled of cinnamon and vanilla, scrolls all along the walls with different sword arts and forms of aggressively deflecting attacks followed by multiple strikes going for particular body zones. Her clothes were a cascade of blacks and whites followed by olives and greens. The colors of the forest mixed with a simple assortment of clothes, it was clear she was quite simple outside of her skeletonized armor. Ontop of her window sill was multiple incense burning to give that rich scent of lavishing vanilla and lavender. Her room has the scent of comfort and relaxation. She kept rolled up towels and clothes in neat little pyramid piles under her window which held the full moon tonight. Beside her bed was a quaint desk of chestnut that held several sticks of foreign sweets and lollipops that tasted like a balls of pure sugar but actually had the sweetest mango cream, the pops themselves being of a simple sensual cherry. In addition, they were followed by a small sign written that said, 'Welcome New Roommate or Guest! Help Yourself!' Along the other side of her bed was a rack for her cloak in which she kept thick hoods and robes made out of wool for the winter and cotton for everything else. She also cleaned the beds and floors, the only mess if anything was the corner desk closest to the 2nd bed had blue prints for a prototype ignition for her katana and a 'Dust Dial' for her armor.

After getting situated she let out a sigh of relief and immediately began disrobing her socks, pants and her black tunic... At this moment, Pearl's musk and potent pheromones and scent was dominating, suffocating and just would submerge anyone who was close enough to get blasted with her full bare scent. She ripped out her hair ties and Pearl's long sunny waterfall of hair rushed down her back as if it was being freed from a cage. 

However, this moment was short lived as she immediately placed her cloak over her grabbing a towel and a few clothes that were only there to maximize her comfort, a tank top and the shortest of shorts made of fur and wool, she just gave Raviel a small chortle before petting her on the head. "Make yourself at home, mi casa tu casa. And help yourself to the snacks love!" she said with a ringing purr, her bed having the most deepest resemblance to Pearl's bare scent just a moment ago. Her bed however had several books on not only martial arts but combat arts, tactics and theories. Small to moderate sized but it revealed Pearl's academic side, she was clearly brainy.

She skirted off, rubbing Raziel's ears before going down the hall. About a half hour went by of just enjoying the water hitting every inch of her body. Her luscious curves going down to her calloused feet and fingers enjoyed it along with her old scars. She finished up and placed her hair in 14 hair ties just to keep it tamed with a snarky grin while she stared at the mirror "Goddamn it hair!" she yelped at herself before heading toward her room. Once Pearl entered she almost had a completely different look, looking like a school girl... a sensuous school girl. 

Pigtails and handle bars just to keep all of her hair in a legit fashion, combined with her tanktop which was slowly absorbing the moisture and wetness of her revealed skin began to reveal a bit more than she realized. Yet, it simply showed off her combat tape around her chest and back, but only slightly along with the abhorrent and disturbing amount of Grimm scars covering her ribs and back. More disturbing though, was her muscle definition. It was as if the woman has done nothing but fight for her life, her lean muscle was a bit over the top. Sporting black short shorts made of her wool and fur for maximum comfort, she was able to wash away her musk and pheromones but now she was just as wet as when she met Raziel if not more, Pearl immediately entered her unlocked room before stretching a bit and eyeing Raziel over. "Sorry about that love, I must have smelled terribly." her voice followed by low purrs before walking over and grabbing a lollipop and unwrapping it swiftly. "I love these!"

Mood: Refreshed
Condition: Exhausted
Health: 100
Aura: 200

Lucy Cobaltienne

Lucy Cobaltienne
After a rather... Interesting encounter with a certain individual, Lucy had continued on her way to the destined dorm room. She was entirely grateful that the person she had met previously spoke to her, it gave her a certain perspective on the amount of tolerance, and discrimination to expect at the school. Then again, it was something she already knew ever since the huntress first set foot on that airship. The thoughts ran persistently through her mind, though, and that brash young lady had reminded her of someone close. Someone who meant more than her own mentor, who she looked up at as an adoptive father (and that says something). That signature smile of hers, the one that never faltered, never ceased to show her amusement with the world, widened further when her mind drifted over to that person. A hand reached up to her headband and she felt the symbol engraved onto the metal.

"Nicolette..." Her lips simply mouthed the name but no sound came, only the inner voice in Lucy's mind spoke it clearly. How odd for the young lady to be thinking about that certain person at a time like that. Made her wonder if they were fated to meet soon. It had been a while since they've been separated, so a meeting definitely was overdue. Lucy called it then and there. "Her and I will meet, then cross our blades. After being away from so long, one of us have had to have gotten rusty... And I'm betting it's her." The student giggled to herself and awaited for that day. Back to the task at hand...

Yes, the meeting with the disorganized youth from before had thrown off her plans momentarily, but she had expected it. Nothing ever goes just right on the first day of anything and that's exactly what Lucy planned for. Therefore, the woman wasn't upset or even affected by the minor set back. Simply put, there was a balance between time and efficiency, which was enough for her. That singular crimson eye sparkled with happiness from that thought.

The walk towards her assigned dorm room wasn't much farther and on the way there, she caught the scent of water, mixed with different herbal compounds that made up a person's body wash, shampoo, and conditioner. Her nose wasn't sensitive, she was just good had picking apart scents. "Mmm, smells like one delicious fruit... Can only imagine if this is to be my roommate. Lucy contemplated then gave a light shrug. She neared the door and with proper manners, knocked on it, before she turned the knob, and gently swung open the door.

Almost immediately, the chestnut-brown haired woman was pleased. Decorations were tasteful and definitely played on her swordplay knowledge. Her eye easily scanned each and everyone, identifying the movements used in theory given the appropriate situations. Neat and tidy, which spoke volumes of the one who dwelt inside and given that there were two figures that currently sat about the room, Lucy put it to a toss-up to see who took charge of this humble abode. That'd be revealed later, the student kept her eye and nose to the contents of the room. "My, oh my..." Her voice came out subtly, humbly, not enough to disturb any conversation the two might have had to an extent. "I must say, whoever's hand has graced this room with its decorations, must either be one design conscious person, or have wonderful taste in their choice in combat. And taking a look at your bodies..."

Her red orb of an eye scanned over both women in the room. They were attractive, fit cuties that easily caught her attention, especially the one with the adorable ears, but the muscular one wasn't a slouch either. That smile of hers appeared as a smirk momentarily, before it resumed its original form. "I'll put my money on both. Anyways, excuse my rude intrusion upon your room and conversation." Lucy said softly and gave a light bow in respect. "But I was assigned to this dorm room. Lucy Cobaltienne, is my name and who might you two be?" She asked generously and had set her pack down on the floor beside her.

Lucy appeared has a slender, curvaceous young woman, with her abundance of hair seemingly all over the place. Her bangs were cut and styled over the left side of her face for a specific reason, with several strands that framed her face. The rest of it was pulled back into a ponytail, which was held in place by a wide, metallic headband with a symbol upon its face. The woman was dressed in what some would call slutty, she'd call it casual. A single, crimson, vest with two straps. One held a good majority of the vest over her breasts, while the other was just left undone for some reason or other. Lucy sported a pair of black gloves she used to prevent her hands from callousing. She appeared to have had a large, white jacket was tied around her waist, by a series of belts and a buckle with the word "Amber" etched into it. Finishing up her attire were a pair of red and white, metallic boots, with thigh-high black socks. Truly, she appeared to have a rather racy and possibly extravagant taste in fashion.

At her side like any good companion, was her katana, Izanagi. A simple, ornate, sheath and blade that did most, if not all her talking, in combat situations.

Raziel Mirandale

Raziel Mirandale
As Raziel made her way down the hall she made a point of it to remain about two steps behind Pearl and all times, never varying her distance. As she walked she hugged the green tunic in front of her with both arms similar to how a young child would hold their favorite blanket or stuffed animal. It bothered her very little that it was covered in sweat, it smelled nice, exactly like the girl she followed. It was quite fitting actually, inside she felt like she acted, as a little girl who is worried about her first crush. And though normally she would see this as acting weak something right now made her feel... strange, she didn't care how she looked to others. Every now and then a small part of her still nipped at her to act stronger, but it was quickly gone, disappearing into the void it had come from.

When they stepped into the room she was hit with a plethora of stimuli, not only the smells, but the butt in front of her. As well as the wall scrolls and the smell and the desk, this place had an almost regal feel to it. It almost felt wrong for Raziel to be in the room, she was just an orphan, a street rat who had grown up fending for herself trying to survive. She swallowed slightly as she took a seat on the bed next to Aka'Ken and ran a hand over him to connect their minds.

Well this place is fancy,” He said looking into Raziel's mental image of the room in which they resided. She agreed wholeheartedly, still feeling out of place in the environment. As Pearl changed Raziel studied the scrolls on the wall. They were quite interesting to her, being that she used a Katana, yet knew nothing of the styles that it was used in. She just... fought, moved with the flow of things, kind of like a leaf being blown in the wind.

Okay,” Raziel responded as Pearl made for the showers. Why did this place make her feel so calm? It was odd, she was almost never this calm, especially considering how she had been felling not that long ago. In an effort to give herself something to do rather than just sit there like a statue, Raziel turned to the sweets that resided on the desk. The wrapper came of rather easily, and much like everything else in the room the candy seemed to be quite fancy. When she licked it a hazy memory made its way up from the depths of her mind. There was no place or time associated with the memory, but a taste. She had definitely tasted something similar to this once before, though what she had before seemed to be some kind of imitation of what she now tasted.

Not sure exactly how to feel, though still quite calm Raziel sat on the bed licking on the sweet lollipop. Like that she sat as Pearl took her shower. In her mind she kept repeating to herself something that Pearl had said to her I am not broken. I am not broken. I am not broken. She couldn’t tell if she believed it or not yet, but if she kept trying she might. Why did she have to be like this? Why did everything have to be this way? To make her so afraid, and so... worried.

Footsteps. She could hear the distinct sound of footsteps making their way towards the door. It wasn't hard to place who they belonged to, and as such Raziel's ears perked up quite a bit. As the door opened she realized that she had devoured the entire lollipop that had once occupied the stick in her hand. Though her realization was quickly overshadowed by another train of thought as her eyes looked over the Lioness who had just entered.

Pearl looked... radiant. Her hair done up in a simple yet elegant fashion. The damp white shirt which showed quite a bit of what it tried to cover. Her well toned body along with the scars it bore, each a sign of experience. The black shorts that did what they could to cover her. Pearl looked Radiant, beautiful, attractive. Raziel's eyes went wide and her cheeks blushed heavily. Quickly she curled herself into a ball and burred her face into her knees.

I am not broken. I am not broken. I am not broken. I am not broken.” She whispered to herself over and over again. She wanted to believe it, she wanted it to be true, she needed it to be true. Though each time the thought of Jessica, and of Pearl now, entered her head it lead behind it a flurry of emotions. It was okay to find other girls attractive... right?

More footsteps? Raziel heard another person coming down the hall, though they probably were not.... never mind. The door opened and another person came in. Ever so slightly Raziel lifted her head to look at the newcomer. Wow she was... attractive. Oh no. Oh no. Oh no. Once again Raziel stuffed her face back into her knees and began to mutter to herself, ignoring what the newcomer was saying. “I am not broken. I am not broken. I am not broken. I am not broken. I am not broken.”

Pearl Chephirah

Pearl Chephirah

Pearl Chephirah

Pearl spun in her heels to face the door after hearing a foreign voice with her tank top swaying along her lithe upper body, sucker still in her mouth she took it out just to smile and give a faint wave listening to the new woman's words made Pearl chuckle a bit before opening her own mouth. "Hey! Nice to meet you Lucy! I'm your roommate, Pearl Chephirah!" an excited kick in her tone with a wide smile bearing her fangs ever so slightly. "Thank you for the compliment lass, please enjoy yourself. This is my new friend Raziel!" Pearl's voice continued to trail off like sweet honey as she motioned over to her foxy friend, her tanktop still clinging to her wet form leaving little to the imagination as it revealed her battle tape and left over grimm scars.

As she turned to look at her foxy friend curled up in a ball, Pearl gave a faint sigh before crawling to the bed and throwing both arms around the young woman whispering a faint 'shhh' in her ear before nipping her slightly. "I never said thank you love. Thank you for choosing me to be the one to tell." she said in a comforting tone and as she drew Raziel closer to her form, hugging her head to Pearl's wet chest she perked up slightly to Lucy mouthing small words that weren't even audible. 'She came out to me' before petting the young faunus' ears lightly and her hair, "You are not broken love~" she continued to repeat to the young woman in a quiet tone of voice, her muscled legs outstretched while she kept petting the woman's head. "Why not sleep here tonight love? You can have my bed, I insist." she said with an almost motherly tone, as her main priority was just to make sure the young woman was alright.

Pearl turned her head back to Lucy with her multi-ponytails and braided hair whipping around and still dripping slightly behind her to look at the new comer. "Lucy you weren't being rude at all. In fact, could you be a dear and bring the tray of sweets over here and tell us about yourself?" her voice, still ran like warm vanilla to keep a gentle soothing sound, much like the scent of the room. Now that her pheromones weren't everywhere, Raziel could just feel the sweet scent as Pearl just kept Raziel close to her form. Pearl almost felt like a lioness protecting her cubs making sure that the young woman was okay beyond all else. Motioning for Lucy to drop her bags and such for now she waved her down to approach the two so that they could all talk.

Mood: Refreshed
Condition: Exhausted
Health: 100
Aura: 200

Lucy Cobaltienne

Lucy Cobaltienne
One was quite excited to see her and the other sort of retreated within themselves, muttered something that was hard to hear, but easy to read on the lips. Especially since they mouthed it over and over and over. Maybe they were broken? Broken in the manner of a machine malfunctioning and only able to repeat simple words and/or phrases? No matter what explanation there was for it, it made that girl who was apparently named, Raziel, so much more adorable. A potential victim to subject to her teasing?

Everything made sense though when the one who identified as, Pearl, lipped something towards Lucy. So the little fox was gay? Poor thing probably had the misconception that enjoying the fruits of the opposite sex was wrong, frowned upon, and seen as an abomination. How unfortunate for her, she probably had some really strict parents. For someone so cute to have that internal struggle within themselves? Yeah, that was such a shame.

"You should listen to her, Raz, if you don't mind me shortening your name." Her voice came gentle and honey-like, not in opposition of the vanilla tone which the faunus spoke in, but as a compliment. The room was definitely sweet with the bodies and all the words being said, coupled with the tray that had the candies about. Something which the human's roommate wanted her to fetch. A simple nod was given to that and once her belongings had been set by the wall adjacent to the door, Lucy traveled her way over to the snacks.

The muscled, gorgeous lioness (which she only assumed because of the fangs and hair) wanted to know more about her. She felt honored. Upon receiving this feeling, she simply giggled and came over to the bed, candies in tow. "If you wouldn't mind it, Pearl, since you'll be offering up your bed to the cutie of a fox, how about you sleep in mine with me tonight?" They hadn't even known each other for more than three minutes and the Cobaltienne was already offering such a thing.

Now there were two reasons for that. The first and most obvious, was because Pearl was attractive. Her body radiated strength and that was something which stuck out the most. It wasn't really the natural beauty which came from her, but that physical strength which would make any man or woman feel safe in those arms. That was it, she was like a strong mother. Now the second reason was that Lucy was just nice that way. There wouldn't be anything going on between them, just a little girl talk perhaps, but nothing more than that. After all, the crimson-eyed woman's heart was safely secured in the hands of another.

"So, as to get Raz nice and warmed up to me, I suppose it'd only be right if you two got to know me a little bit. Ask anything of me and I'll answer." She said and removed the wrapper from one and popped it into her mouth. One moment later, the stick had been removed outright, but the candy had stayed whole in her mouth. Lucy flicked it into the trashcan behind her without even as much as glancing towards it.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum