You are not connected. Please login or register

Bellmuse Boredom, Open to all

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bellmuse Boredom, Open to all Empty Bellmuse Boredom, Open to all Sun Mar 30, 2014 10:59 am

Aalis Nutmegg

Aalis Nutmegg

Crescendo
Williams

Crescendo sat in front of the fountain that stood in the middle of the town square.The water that fell from the top of the fountain splashed some, and Cress could feel the mist it created behind her. Even though it was not really a hot day, spring had only just begun, It was still refreshing enough for Cress to stay sitting there. Besides, she didn't really have anything better to do. She was thinking about going on a hunt, but decided that she was not up for it today. At the same time, taking a day of was thus far proving to be boring.

She took some water from the fountain behind her and played with it, moving it from one cupped hand to the next. before all the water drained away, she threw it at the next person to pass her by, only to see what would happen. Boredom has a way of getting the best of all of us.

My voice grows ever louder

2Bellmuse Boredom, Open to all Empty Re: Bellmuse Boredom, Open to all Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:16 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack meandered his way into town like he usually did. He window shopped for the most part only grabbing the necessary things. But this time he had something else on the list to grab. Books, Something he normally found a waste of time, mainly because he was working and had little time to read. He went over to the fountain and put his bag beside him. He opened up his recent purchased book. "Dust" Basically an overview on how its collected and why its important and what does it do. He knew Hunters sometimes used this 'stuff' so he wanted to know more.
He flipped past a few pages and began to read. Then realized how little he knew how to read. He let out a sigh as he struggled with some of the readings. Normally he was more patient with learning but books just seemed frustrating when it felt like your translating a different language. He took a deep breath as he tried to calm himself down and focus on his book.

3Bellmuse Boredom, Open to all Empty Re: Bellmuse Boredom, Open to all Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:16 am

Aalis Nutmegg

Aalis Nutmegg

Crescendo
Williams

Cressed Yawned loudly, as loud as she could, and sprung up to her feet, stretching out her harms. Okay! should could not just sit here and be bored. That would be lame and, well, boring. It would never do. So instead, Crescendo decided to find something to do. Maybe she could just meet someone. She of coursed preferred to do things on her own, but she did like to socialize with others. It was fun. Besides, it wouldn't hurt right? All she needed to do was find someone and start talking to them. What was the worst that could possibly happen?

The blonde looked around, looking for someone suitable to talk to. It couldn't be someone who was already talking to someone else, as it would be rude to intrude into an ongoing conversation. Suddenly, she spotted someone with their face buried an a book, all alone. Perfect. Cress walked up to the person, smiling. "Hi, I'm Crescendo."

4Bellmuse Boredom, Open to all Empty Re: Bellmuse Boredom, Open to all Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:55 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
Jack continued to struggle with his readings until he noticed someone standing in front of him. He put his book down. Just like that he changed from his frustrated state to a calm and curious mood. He tilted his head after the girl gave her name. Normally people would avoid him let alone walk straight up to him to talk. Regardless, He couldn't go back to his readings that would be rude. "Hello Crescendo. I'm jack nice to meet you." after a short pause he spoke again. "Can I help you anything?" He asked as he put his book onto his bag. He still found this whole situation slightly odd. But he was happy, normally no one really speaks to him. So it was a semi fortunate encounter. He stood up so that he could properly talk to her.

Mod Note by Leena: 150 is the minimum word count. o-o

5Bellmuse Boredom, Open to all Empty Re: Bellmuse Boredom, Open to all Sat Apr 26, 2014 7:50 pm

Aalis Nutmegg

Aalis Nutmegg

Crescendo
Williams

The man looked up from what he was reading, and Cress froze. She had just now noticed the ears. This man was faunus. Crescendo, visibly nervous now, Regretted nothing from this however, she took it as a learning experience. Now she knew the possible consequences of just walking up to someone and saying hi. She would be more careful next time about who she approached. Of course, now she was all in. It would be rude to walk away and it was her own fault for being so straight forward. Still, this was gonna be a challenge. Cress had managed to avoid Faunus so far...

He asked if Cress needed anything, and Crescendo sighed, knowing she would have to respond. "U-uhm, I... I just wanted to say Hi...... I was just, uhm, bored, and you uhm, looked bored t- too..." Jeez Cress, calm down. She thought, annoyed with herself. What are the odds that he's like...every other faunus you've ever met....?

6Bellmuse Boredom, Open to all Empty Re: Bellmuse Boredom, Open to all Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:15 pm

Jack Stroud

Jack Stroud
He found it quite odd how this girls attitude changed so rapidly. He wasn't exactly sure why but he assumed it was because he was a Faunus, no body just casually walked up to him. But he figured it would be best to get to know someone then to shoo them away. besides Faunus had a bad enough reputation without him being mean to passerby's and strangers. "Well yes I was bored, Just struggling with some reading was all." He sighed "I don't mind having someone to talk to if you want." She seemed nice enough maybe a little rash to go talking to random people, but everyone had their own way of meeting people. "So if you are bored what would you like to do?" He hoped that being open and friendly with her would break her nervousness. Besides he was done reading for now after getting himself all frustrated with it. He stuffed the book into his bag and slung it over his shoulder along with his rifle.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum