You are not connected. Please login or register

A series of unfortunate events (Hunt, Vacancy 1, Ask to join.)

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Koko Hanazusaki

Koko Hanazusaki
A new chapter in a series of mental disorder, Koko resided out in Finnek Forest. He was on the hunt for anything, Grimm or human, to spill blood. He wandered around aimlessly with Abomination sleeping in his sheath riding on his hip, looking for something somewhat enjoyable to do. He wanted to start the season officially by cutting apart a Grimm, the only thing that could be killed without remorse or fear of going into incarceration. He had prepared to ride out some time out there, he had a good two days worth of food and resources in case he got stranded, which wasn't exactly bad. He would just have to walk until he found water, and then continue out until he found civilization.

"Delissia, wake up."

He spoke to the spirit possessing his sword. He got a slight vibration from the blade, and sighed to himself as he tapped the sheath.

"Get up you lazy piece of filth... We have work to do. See if you can sense any Grimm."

The blade vibrated a few times, and Koko seemed a tad confused. He pointed a direction, and the blade vibrated again. He shrugged and walked for a while, more than an hour in the direction the spirit was telling him.

"Delissia, I thought you said there was a Grimm this direction? I've been on foot for an hour and found nothing. Is this some kind of joke you nasty trash of a demon?"

He spat at the sword, but it didn't vibrate anymore. He was sure she wasn't pleased with him, and she knew he was thinking of that because she had a grip on his soul, or a lack of one, and still hasn't responded. He sighed and continued walking around, looking around at the scenery.

"I wonder why I had to be color blind out of everything. I'd rather be crippled than not be able to see color. Maybe that's a reason why this world makes me sick, I can only see black and white."

Boarbatusk

Boarbatusk

GRIMM ENCOUNTER EASY
Grimm Type: Boarbatusk
Count: 1
Level: 5
Boarbatusk 170/170
5 Damage Resistance

With the high increase in Grimm activity, walking through Finnek Forest without expecting an encounter was a silly thing.

A single Boarbatusk that was roaming Finnek Forest heard a faint voice that carried through the air, a voice that sounded like either human or fauness. Literally programmed to attack humans and faunesses alike, the Boarbatusk began a half speed approach to the origin of the voice. It wasn't long before the Boarbatusk saw Koko in a small clearing of trees. Though not the brightest creature, the Boarbatusk did note that the student seemed to be talking to someone else, but the Grimm couldn't see who.

Not bothering with the smarter ambush/stealth approach, the Boarbatusk let out a loud snort to let it's position known as a means of intimidation. Immediately after, the Boarbatusk shifted into a full sprint, charging at Koko.

Damage:

Important Info:

Last edited by Boarbatusk on Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total

Koko Hanazusaki

Koko Hanazusaki
The severed mind hadn't responded to him after his last words, obviously mad he thought. What other reason did he have to appreciate that monstrosity, and as he started thinking of monstrosities a Grimm managed to show up. At that point he realized that the beast wasn't lying to him and that she merely was off on distance. The snort of the beast alerted him as he went off into lala land and as it rushed he waited patiently in thought.

'Alright, a boar. Strong armor on the face and the back. Most vulnerable places are the sides, the rear end, the stomach, legs, and eyes. So if I were to take out legs, I could torture it until death. But I also want to move on to the next Grimm.... So.... I'll go for the quick damage dealing using the rapier end of my sword.'

Closer and closer it got to him before the young man used his aura to boost his speed, side-stepping the grimms charge attack and swiftly thrusted four consecutive times to try and impale the beasts side to put some damage onto it.

"Fiesty and bull headed, always good to see that in a fight."

He spoke with motivation. Motivation of course coming from his desire to cause harm to any living being. A sick twisted desire but one that kept him grounded to reality that he could torture and kill these things all day long without repercussion, unlike students who tattle on any given occasion. This was the enjoyment, the real reason he came to Syne. Just to hunt without issue.

Boarbatusk

Boarbatusk

GRIMM ENCOUNTER EASY
Boarbatusk 125/170
5 Damage Resistance

Koko's first spear thrust caught the Boarbatusk right in it's rib cage, and was a solid strike (-25 HP). As the second spear thrust came around though, the Boarbatusk had enough time to turn its body to face Koko causing the the thrust to strike against one of the bone-like armor plates on it's shoulder (-20 HP).

The Boarbatusk parried the third thrust, and tried to side step Koko, also avoiding the fourth thrust. Then, the Boarbatusk slashed at Koko with it's tusks.

Damage:

Important Info:

Koko Hanazusaki

Koko Hanazusaki
Watched and grinned in success that the first two thrusts landed, but as the boar parried his third swing he realized his fourth wasn't going to connect and truth be told it didn't. This was a little frustrating, enough to throw him off enough for the boar to get close enough to slash. He barely had enough time to recover, the boar cut open his left leg and blood started leaking from the wound, and before the boar had a chance to back up Koko grabbed onto its tusk and locked his mechanical hand in place, then swung his body over to ride the boar.

'This prick can parry! What the hell?! That was amazing!'

Koko managed to get his thoughts together and with his hand locked down onto the tusk, he used his off hand to wield the sword. Again came the speed buff, two thrusts went towards the beasts eyes, and two slashes went towards the beasts back leg tendons, hoping to keep it from moving too quickly. Any manner of slowing this down aided him immensely.

(I thought the parrying was incredibly funny, made it so interesting I was laughing. And I forgot to count in my aura use last post so I'm doing both this post and the post before this's aura.)

Health -10 = 170 (fixed, learned defense)
Aura -20 = 100

Last edited by Koko Hanazusaki on Tue Apr 12, 2016 12:13 am; edited 1 time in total

Boarbatusk

Boarbatusk

GRIMM ENCOUNTER EASY
Boarbatusk 35/170; Hind leg movement crippled.
5 Damage Resistance

The Boarbatusk tucked it's head in as Koko made his first two attacks on its eyes. The result was that the strikes instead impacted the bone-like armor that protected its skull (-20 HP + -20 HP). With it's head tucked in, this gave Koko an opening on the Boarbatusk and his next two slashes on the Grimm's back legs landed successfully (-25 HP + -25 HP). These two strikes managed to successfully sever tendons in its hind legs, which would cripple any movement involving them.

Desperate to remove the hunter from his back, the Boarbatusk rolled its body forward and began to spin in a high velocity. The Boarbatusk's intent was to slam Koko who was on his back into the ground.

Damage:

Important Info:

[OOC: lol, its all good. Also don't forget about your own defense ratings from your own stats. I personally don't calculate those.]

Koko Hanazusaki

Koko Hanazusaki
Success he thought as all hits landed, weakening the Grimm immensely. But then it started to death roll, which spelt trouble for Koko because he was in harms way. He quickly unlocked his hand and pushed off, the boar pulling off his shoe in mid roll. He rushed forward, sending two more thrusts and two more slashes in order to fully put this beast into submission.

'You are mine now! All this trouble you've put me through, the moves you've learned, you will make a good learning experience against anymore of your kind. I must bid you farewell beast, shall I hunt you again in the next life if I could we get the chance.'

He thought as he got close enough to attempt to land all four hits, that is if the boar didn't vanish in smoke. He quickly latched on again, locking his arm on the beasts skull as he aimed all four means of harm at the beasts exposed sides.

(Personally I don't know how to calculate those. I never grasped the concept of it. I'll take a better look into it soon after this.)

Health -0 = 135
Aura -10 = 90

Boarbatusk

Boarbatusk

GRIMM ENCOUNTER EASY
Boarbatusk -/170; Dead.
5 Damage Resistance

Due to the high speeds of the spinning boarbatusk, Koko's attacks ended up striking against the bone-like armor that protected most of the Boarbatusk (20 HP + 20 HP). That was all that was needed to defeat the weakened boarbatusk though, as the second strike impacted the boarbatusk's armor, it tore right through it, fully piercing the Boarbatusk, killing it and causing it to disperse into a black cloud of ashes as was the nature of defeated Grimm.

Damage:

Important Info:

[OOC: Mmk, an easy way to get an idea is just to look back at old completed hunts. Also feel free to roll for your next encounter if you want that to happen.]

Koko Hanazusaki

Koko Hanazusaki
The piercing, the moment his blade broke through the grimms armor he jumped on pleasure. It had put up a good fight but it was for not. He had vanquished the Grimm and the moment the Grimm exploded he started grinning. He was rather amused, and started looking for the next one. Yes, he was indeed a person who wants to continue until he was tired and nothing less. If he wanted get the tier weapon Delissia thought of he would have to work effortlessly. After the tier 3 upgrade he would then start on upgrading his arm so he could increase his defense. He stretched for a good while and started walking around again, using Delissia's ability looking for another Grimm. He had nothing better to do anyways, nobody to torment, nobody to put faith to, no family to call. He didn't even possess a cellphone anymore, his family all said they didn't want anything to do with him after he killed his wife. So with that he wandered around, not a care in the world.

(I talked with a staff member and learned defense, and all the fun stuff. Fixed health for my post, and yes, I sent you the other roll. I plan on fitting as many as possible for the loot!)

Health -0 = 170
Aura -10 = 90

Creep

Creep

GRIMM ENCOUNTER EASY
Grimm Type: Creep
Level: 2
Boarbatusk 100/100
5 Damage Resistance

From the distance, a Creep was approaching the fight taking place between Koko and the Boarbatusk. Before the Creep could fully join in on the battle however, the hunter had defeated the Boarbatusk. As mindless and simple as the Creep was though, the sight of the Boarbatusk meant almost nothing to it, and didn't deter it in the least bit from attacking Koko.

Before coming within sight of Koko, the Creep began to tunnel deep into the ground and began burrowing its way to Koko. Due to the depth at which the Creep was burrowing, it was approaching virtually undetectable to normal human senses. Once directly below Koko, the Creep began to tunnel upward at dangerously high speeds. The Creep popped up behind Koko from what would appear to be out of nowhere, and took a bite at his left leg calf.

Damage:

Important Info:

Koko Hanazusaki

Koko Hanazusaki
His family, what a terrible excuse of a name to call those sickening people. To whoever thought that Koko was the spawn of Satan his family was much much worse and unforgiving. He was in a bit of a trance and didn't realize that Delissia was screaming at him, alerting him of a Grimm that got closer and closer to him. As he snapped out of his little trance he was bit by the creep, and blood started gushing from the wound. Koko winced ever so slightly and stared down at the creep, a twitch in eye.

"You son of a whore!"

He shouted and pulled his leg back hard enough to pull the creature out from the hole a bit, then stabbed and slashed three times across the creatures exposed side as it latched onto him. Koko then tossed his sword back to his off hand and tried using his mechanical fingers to gouge the eyes out of the creep. He was more aggravated with himself for forgetting that he was in a Grimm populated area, and the thing that caused him to be so unaware was something as hateful as family.

(Since my defense is more than the attack doesn't it come out to the minimal amount of damage which is 5?)

Health -5 = 165
Aura -0 = 90

Creep

Creep

GRIMM ENCOUNTER EASY
Boarbatusk 60/100
5 Damage Resistance

Biting down on Koko's leg left the Creep open to the first two slashes across it's side, which landed successfully (-20 HP + -20 HP). Before the third slash could land however, the creep let go and jumpedback instinctively to avoid further injury which also led to it avoid having it's plucked out.

The Creep only opened up space between itself and Koko for a brief moment however to dodge these attacks before it pushes off of the ground again, launching itself at the student charging him with a full head on strike.

Damage:

Important Info:

[OOC: Yup, you're right.]

Koko Hanazusaki

Koko Hanazusaki
Koko rejoiced as the creature let him go, and quickly back stepped in order to gain some clear ground. He swapped his fighting style and moved the sword to his dominant hand, then moved the non dominant arm behind his back. He extended the sword out and moved to a rapier style fighting technique. As he boasted up his speed again the creep rushed and lunged. He stabbed forward at it, back stepped, stabbed again in one quick motion, and allowed himself to be tackled. He then proceeded to try and impale the grimms belly two more times before realizing the weight of the Grimm was crushing him. He could feel the pressure start to force his ribs inwards, but kept a level head. He knew of he killed his grim he would be in a little better position.

"Just die already you disgusting freak of a Grimm!"

He shouted and tried to kill the Grimm, knowing more would show up and if he didn't end this one before another showed up he would be in trouble.

(I'm starting to get the hang of it)

Health -5 = 160
Aura -10 = 80

Creep

Creep

GRIMM ENCOUNTER EASY
Boarbatusk 0/100; Dead
5 Damage Resistance

The first stab Koko landed struck the Creep on it's bone-like helmet, putting a large gash in the armor (-15 HP). The second stab that followed though, also struck in the same place, but this time, it cracked through the armor, piercing the Creep (-15 HP).

The Creep had successfully struck Koko, but in doing so, it left itself open to two stabs by the student, each which landed successfully (-20 HP + -20 HP).

With that, the creep was no more and disintegrated into black ashes.

Damage:

Important Info:

[OOC: If you want to roll for your next Grimm encounter go ahead and do so.]

Beowulf

Beowulf

GRIMM ENCOUNTER MEDIUM
Grimm Type: Beowulf
Level: 4
Boarbatusk 140/140
20 Damage Resistance

A lone beowulf in the forest heard the sound of fighting off in the distance and approached it at a steady pace, seeking out prey for it to slaughter. Approaching the sound, the Beowulf saw a single hunter finish off a creep that had ended up on top of him.

The beowulf let out a single, long howl before charging at Koko. While the remains of the Creep were still disintegrating on top of Koko, the Beowulf slashed at the student once it had gotten within range.

Damage:

Important Info:

Koko Hanazusaki

Koko Hanazusaki
The creep was vanquished, and as he was waiting for the creep to fully disintegrate he wasn't alone. He was alerted a Beowulf was in range, and tried forcing the vanishing carcass off his body. But it was too heavy, causing the Beowulf to be in the fight in mere seconds. He watched it rush forward,  and had the sword in his left hand while taking a swipe across his face to endure the first strike and thrusted his blade towards the creature to try and hit it to damage trade.

As the carcass has disintegrated enough he tossed the body off of himself and put distance between himself and the monster. He used his aura to boost his speed then used his semblance to drop speed and disorientate the beowulf, then began to clear the distance. He rushed forward with incredible speed and stabbed twice then swung with his blade at the beowulfs legs and chest.

Health -5 = 155
Aura -20 = 60

Beowulf

Beowulf

GRIMM ENCOUNTER MEDIUM
Beowulf 110/140
20 Damage Resistance

Koko's slash across the Beowulf's face harmlessly struck against it's facial bone-like armor and did nothing to the Beowulf. The Beowulf tried to continue to stay on Koko as he was backing up, but the Grimm was unable to match the student's speed. The Beowulf did continue charging at Koko though, going right through the black ashes that remained in the from the remains of the creep. The Beowulf misjudged Koko's speed as the student changed it around, leaving itself to the two stabs Koko directed at the Grimm, which landed successfully (-10 HP + -10 HP). Koko's slash at the Beowulf's legs also landed (-10 HP). The Beowulf blocked the slash aimed at it's chest with one of it's claws then returned its on attack on Koko, biting at the student.

Damage:

Important Info:

Koko Hanazusaki

Koko Hanazusaki
The fight wasn't over yet, not by a long shot. He was a tad careful now as he started landing more and more hits, and as the Grimm charged again he had very little time to react. The Beowulf bit at him, but Koko slammed his metal prosthetic in the beasts jaws avoiding any damage to his important parts.

'That's where you made your mistake.'

He thought and used his aura again, thrusting 4 times at the grimm's stomach to impale it. The more damage he could inflict right now the better, as he wouldn't have much time to do so if more Grimm showed up to the fight. The activity right now was unbelievable as he had killed 2 and is fighting another within 10 minutes of the first encounter. This one was smarter than the others though, it seemed to be a lot more coordinated than the other two he just faced. More intellect, more damage resistance, and most of all quicker.

Health -5: 150
Aura -10: 50

Beowulf

Beowulf

GRIMM ENCOUNTER MEDIUM
Beowulf 90/140
20 Damage Resistance

As forward and frontal Koko's attacks were, the Beowulf had little difficulty reading the student as well as countering his attacks. Koko's first two attacks struck the Beowulf directly in the belly dealing some damage (-10 HP + -10 HP). As the third strike came around though, the Beowulf moved it's head in the way of the attack. From previously, the Beowulf knew that the bone-like armor that covered it's head was capable of completely stopping Koko's attacks. The third and fourth strike harmlessly slid off of the bone-like armor, dealing no damage to the Beowulf.

Then, immediately after the fourth strike, the Beowulf lunged forward, shoving its larger body at Koko intending to hit him with a body slam.

Damage:

Important Info:

Koko Hanazusaki

Koko Hanazusaki
The first two strikes landed as hoped, but the Beowulf was more intelligent than the last two Grimm and used its armor as a thorough advantage causing the next two attacks to fail. He started trying to formulate a plan but the Beowulf was on the offensive. The body slam came quick, and Koko took the damage from the slam, but instead of letting himself be pinned he used his strong legs to take the slam in a roll, and forced the Beowulf off him. He jumped up and rolled toward the beast and executed a double slash against the beasts lower body and chest, then back stepped, taking a stance by holding the sword outwards but slightly above his head, then underhand swung at the keep to slash upwards at its torso. He was hoping to push the Grimm back so he could clear his head quick enough to form his next attack plan.

'D, this one seems to be smarter than the others, and it seems to be almost absorbing the damage with ease. Any ideas?'

He thought but didn't get a response. She must still be a little peeved, and it seemed he was on his own again. He held his blade up, holding his hand against the flat side of the blade for a means of slight defense.

Health -5 = 150
Aura = 60

Beowulf

Beowulf

GRIMM ENCOUNTER MEDIUM
Beowulf 70/140
20 Damage Resistance

The Beowulf was not expecting Koko to take the strike as he had done and was caught off balance as Koko shoved it back. The Grimm was slow to react as Koko quickly closed this distance, and was open to the two sword slashes it took across its body (-10 HP + -10 HP).
The Beowulf recovered quickly after though, as the two slashes didn’t do much to stun it, and had plenty of time to counter Koko’s third strike as the student took the open stance. Using its claw, the Beowulf blocked the underhand swing and grabbed the blade with its talons. Then, with its other claw free, the Beowulf slashed at Koko.
Damage:

Important Info:

Koko Hanazusaki

Koko Hanazusaki
Koko was a tad confused at the grimms blocking, and as it slashed he was caught as he was two handing his sword. He moved his body as the talons ripped through his chest and took a bit of meat off him, his only angered the pessimistic cat as he released his blade, grabbed it back with his left hand, and grabbed the grimms free hand with a vice-like grip. He forced all his body weight to drop, maneuver his legs at the grimms chest, and roll the two over to force the Grimm on its back.

As he released his iron death grip on the Grimm he cracked it under the chin with an uppercut from his metallic prosthetic and tore his blade from its hand. In a bit of an angry fury he went to impale the grimms chest twice. He was more than displeased at the moment in time with losing his blood to a more intelligent creature, and for that he showed no mercy. Blood lost meant he'd have to make this creature suffer as much as possible, while his leg was still in pain from the bite he suffered from the creep. He wanted to harm this Grimm more than he did the past two, and after these hits he was going to start aiming for vital points.

Health -5 = 145
Aura = 60

Beowulf

Beowulf

GRIMM ENCOUNTER MEDIUM
Beowulf 50/140
20 Damage Resistance

The Beowulf offered little resistance at Koko's maneuver as he pulled the Grimm over himself and slammed it into the ground. Koko's punch to the bottom of the Beowulf's jaw managed to land, but the thick bone-like armor that protected the Beowulf's skull completely protected it from any damage.

Taking the weapon back from the Beowulf wouldn't be much of a challenge, as it loosened its grip as it was slammed onto the ground. In the position it was currently in, the Beowulf was completely open to Koko's stabs at it's chest, which landed successfully (-10 HP + -10 HP).

In attempt to get the student off of it, the Beowulf attempted to use it's hind legs and kick Koko off of itself.

Damage:

Important Info:

Koko Hanazusaki

Koko Hanazusaki
The kick launched Koko off the Beowulf but he landed on his feet and rushed to close distance again. He sliced twice at the beowulfs legs and thrusted the blade at its chest, then noticed as the Beowulf was getting weaker by the moment.

'Good sign, the wulf is getting to its last little bit of life. Put up a good fight though, landed more hits on me than I'd like to admit.'

He thought and rubbed the blood off his chest. He laid a thin layer of his blood onto his sword, and used his aura to rush and attack again with a horizontal slash to the wulfs lower body. The fight would be over soon, and instead of waiting for another to show up he would head back home and recover. He was getting fatigued by his lack of energy, and was ready for a nice drink by the fountain.

Health -5 =140
Aura -10 =50

Beowulf

Beowulf

GRIMM ENCOUNTER MEDIUM
Beowulf 20/140
20 Damage Resistance

Koko's two slashes at the leg of the Beowulf landed, each dealing damage against it (-10 HP + -10 HP). Though nearing the last of it's energy, the Beowulf managed to sidestepped Koko's weapon thrust at it's chest, narrowly avoid being fully impaled.

The Beowulf began to severely underestimate Koko's speed, and as such, was completely open to his following attack. With little resistance, Koko's fourth attack manage to land on the Beowulf (-10 HP).

Getting desperate, the Beowulf let out a wicked howl, and jumped at Koko with all that it had left, biting and clawing at the student in a final attempt to defeat him.

Damage:

Important Info:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum