You are not connected. Please login or register

Not leaving

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Not leaving Empty Not leaving Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:57 am

Hyght Briggs

Hyght Briggs
Hey, everyone! Just wanted to let you know I'm gonna be a bit slow on my posts for the next two weeks. I'm visiting home and will be offline for most of the time. However, I do plan on making some posts while I'm visiting the family. Just wanted to let you guys know so there weren't any worries.

2Not leaving Empty Re: Not leaving Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:11 pm

Pearl Chephirah

Pearl Chephirah
Awesome~ That gives me some time to catch up love~ Enjoy your family!

3Not leaving Empty Re: Not leaving Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:31 pm

Hyght Briggs

Hyght Briggs
Figured I might as well make an update and say that I have once again returned and am able to make posts normally again!

4Not leaving Empty Re: Not leaving Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:54 pm

Gricelda Mee

Gricelda Mee
Good to hear that Hyght! Sorry for my lack of posting as well. Had homework assignments to catch up on and midterms to study. Nice to hear that you are back full time now!

5Not leaving Empty Re: Not leaving Tue May 10, 2016 12:59 pm

Hyght Briggs

Hyght Briggs
'Sup, you lovely bunch of beautiful degenerates!?

Just letting you know that I'm a bit swamped this week and will be next week too. I'm alright just have extra projects and work I'm knocking out. I'll reply when I can but it might be quite slow. Sorry about that.

I'll post in here again when I'm free of the extra work!

6Not leaving Empty Re: Not leaving Wed May 11, 2016 9:07 pm

Gricelda Mee

Gricelda Mee
Fair enough. We will wait for your response ^_^ I haven't been too active as of late but I will still be able to respond to threads whenever you get the chance to post them. See you about roomie :P

7Not leaving Empty Re: Not leaving Tue May 24, 2016 1:59 pm

Hyght Briggs

Hyght Briggs
Yo, you beautiful degenerates!
I'm back and am slowly getting my time to post here. Apologies for how long it's taking but rest assured I shall get them out!

Looking forward to wrecking faces with you all again!

8Not leaving Empty Re: Not leaving Mon Jun 20, 2016 3:05 am

Hyght Briggs

Hyght Briggs
Hey everyone! I just wanted to let you know I'll be intermittent on the site for a while. Nothing bad is going on, I'm just studying my emt stuff more so I've having less time to role play. And I've hit a bit of a writer's block. So for a bit I'll be in and out. Apologies to all the threads I'm apart of. I'll try to get on a couple times a week and post.

9Not leaving Empty Re: Not leaving Sat Sep 17, 2016 4:05 am

Hyght Briggs

Hyght Briggs
Hey, everyone. Sorry for the absence. I had gotten sucked into making my cosplay for the Rose City Comicon last weekend and pretty much ate, slept, and breathed my making of Ember Celica. I'm planning to start making Wilt and Blush but I'd like to get back into my posting too. I apologize for my lack of a warning and shall try to bust out a couple replies over the next day or so. Thanks for your lack of pitchforks and fire.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]