You are not connected. Please login or register

Bonding moments? ( Closed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Bonding moments? ( Closed) Empty Bonding moments? ( Closed) Sat Apr 16, 2016 1:24 am

merlynn

merlynn
The day was just getting up, as merlynn awoke from her bunk she jumped out of her bed landing on the soft pads of her feet with taps hitting the floor as she stretched the school day had yet to even begin in fact it was around 6 am when she did this. wearing barely enough to cover any thing.  She was trying to be quite as she pulled her drawers open and on a Sunday no less she was waking early, how ever it mad that horrid screech noise any dresser made of wood did.  Merlynn started to pull out her battle attire and put it on. This was the first weekend with her new roommates and she was trying go do her weekend training to keep her battles skills sharp.  

"alright  Got every thing I think." as a patch of  hair falls in her face she pulls out some scissors and cuts it out of her face and looked to the collection of photos next to hers. seeing as Angelina once had long hair as well. merlynns pixie cut was more a spuratic cut as she looked at her self in a mirror, next to annu's bunk as she  took out her scroll and started typing some coordinates for her weapon to be waiting for her. she looked at her room which was now cleaned up and rearranged, she hated how there wasn't enough room in it for her to bring her weapon back in so she actually had to use the locker system. "ugh this stinks..." she said muttering under her breath.

Last edited by merlynn on Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

http://theeighthcontinent.forumotion.com/

2Bonding moments? ( Closed) Empty Re: Bonding moments? ( Closed) Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:09 pm

Annushka Luna

Annushka Luna
The morn stole the dazzling stars and wondrous creamy lustrous moon for which Clan Luna got their name sake. Vibrant oranges and luscious pinks the neophytes there were pushed back the inky blues purples and had dominated the sky in the night. This time of day was a time Annushka rarely saw this time of day. The young blonde borrowed deeply in the land of sleep and paraded through cotton candied desires and fluffy gossamer hopes. She often times grinned in her sleep, for dreams are where one is the truly the king of their own domain. Despite the shifting around in the room Annushka resisted the urge to wake up, by simply rolling over and throwing her pillow over her head.  She sat at an impasse the light careful steps and shifting about could be ignored…but was someone talking? Talking in the early morning was absolutely unacceptable. Suddenly and without any admonishing  or verbal cue her crimson eyes burst open sleep crusted in the corners of her large eyes. Like the living dead she slowly rose up and sat sitting in her bed glaring at the young woman moving around in their room. An almost unwarranted red hot rage broiled up from within her soul as she glared at the at the only woman awake in their room. Her fiery stare was only broke by the fact that her left eye twitched a bit as she attempted be a human being about her response to the moving and the speaking. Annushka was a merciless light sleeper and even light snoring could awaken her from deep sleep. This was why she demanded people be silent in the morning for she would then be allowed her much requested beauty sleep.  Her hair whipped about in a chaotic, and unfastidious puff, it became clear she was truly monstrous creature in the mornings.

Forcing a haggard smile on to her face The older Luna attempted to greet her new roommate with something that was not a sneer and some passive aggressive comment. With her half twisted smile on her face she swept her messy mop out of her out of her face and attempted to speak. “GOOD morning “ her voice was gravelly and dry like she needed a drink to clear out old dried overnight phlegm. Her normally clear almost chirpy voice shook but it was clear she had put emphasis the word “good” instead of the word “morning”, like she needed to avoid the word like she hated it. ”You seem peppy considering it is barely time for the cocks to crow." As she spoke to her new roommate she tossed her blankets off her shapely form, she appeared to be getting up as well now. Soft, supple, and inviting her nude from emerged from her bunk, The young vivacious woman’s every endowment visible; greeted the soft light of the morning which peered in through the windows off to the side of their shared living enclosure. Her skin had a satiny lustrous glow to it. “Well I’m awake now…you will find I’m a light sleeper…and once I awakened I can scarcely catch the soft buzz and dulling oblivion of sleep” she said hacking a bit of phlegm  up toward the ending of her statement her voice gained that light chirpy sing-song quality she was known for. Rubbing a bit of the sleep out of her eyes she turned toward the window before speaking again. "I think because I’m awake and you are the reason for that…that maybe breakfast could be supplied." She spat that one out with a grin. She did not think breakfast was on the table to be debated, but she would try for it was her way. “I am oh so hungry all of the sudden…” she whimpered while turning once more to face her roommate. Breakfast or at least the thought of getting it on someone else’s tab left a coy grin of her face. She barely paid attention to the combat gear and thus ignored their meaning…This would be her folly.

3Bonding moments? ( Closed) Empty Re: Bonding moments? ( Closed) Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:40 pm

merlynn

merlynn
Was looking at the rising monster of a doe from her bed seeing every thing just hanging out like it was a nudist living quarters. she looked over the doe who seemed to be having trouble staying asleep. Waiting for the well endowed doe to finish her whining. "if you want breakfest eat a carrot.." she said point to what was left of her garden after Angelina had got to it. "I'm always like this on sundays... todays training day wana join?" Merlynn wasn't as grouchy as she was when she first met Annushka for the first time actually she was rather peppy taking a moment to stretch as she slowly bent back like a gymnast and got to her fingers to touch the floor and went into a handstand and attempted to walk on the tips of her fingers. She was quite active and was was flexible when needed. but she could never do something like this in a fight. the tight clothing on her sucked it's self to her body but it showed all the curve of her body when she slowly moved back to her feet and started getting her long stockings on and put her shoes on. "If you can handle a day with me training I'll buy you breakfast." she said with a smile she wasn't going to just hand annushka money for a morning meal she was going to make her earn it plus that when merlynn ate any ways was after the training. "Plus I want talk to you any way so get dressed you coming along any way I didn't want to wake you but might as well drag you along." thinking for a moment she looked at her. "also leave you phone." merlynn was looking at the bizarre thing, she had never had a phone before so she saw no need for it.

4Bonding moments? ( Closed) Empty Re: Bonding moments? ( Closed) Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:56 am

Annushka Luna

Annushka Luna
Only fanged demons know as morning-people would be up and peppy at this time.…A carrot? Carrots are not breakfast . To enjoy  breakfast one need to consume the flesh of pigs, and devour the progeny of chickens. Annushka frame said she did not eat healthy and she was not a vegetarian like some people in her family. She consumed the flesh of animals to survive. Meat was a delicacy and she partook in it often. No, No, No a carrot would not due. Now slightly indignant the blonde doe knew she would have to take breakfast from the woman by force. There was no other choice left to her. Performing some gymnastic maneuvers would not distract the sun haired heroine. Merry could stretch and loosen up all she wanted but she was going to buy this BREAKFAST!!!!!!! A day of training? Okay The blonde busty badass thought she could handle the gymnast’s request for training. Chuckling a bit at that thought, she would do this with merry she would get ready and outpace this the spry wirey Merry at her own game. This would leave the pixie with her mouth gaping and want more. Annushka’s natural cat like grace would astound her and steal her breath away. The blonde lifted her arms into the air stretching a bit  making a point to reveal her natural Gifts and put them on display. The curvy blonde was all about reveling in the act of exhibition for allowing other to see her only increased their desire to see more in her mind.  But as the energetic pixie attempted to roll up her long close to thigh high stockings on and strap on her shoes; the perv in Annushka had to gaze at her hungry like a predator desperate for the taste of flesh. She would get more out of her than just breakfast if she played her cards right.

Wanted to talk to me? Annushka thought About what? she continued to wonder to herself. She dare not ask what she wanted to talk about. Pixie likely wanted to talk about Angie. Annushka would discuss Angie with the woman but she hoped to not have to for too long. Angie’s life was her own business and if possible Annushka liked to stay out of her personal matters if possible not that she had many. Angie barely called any one a friend so her personal life was quite bland to talk about. That and the mischievous maven minstrel proffered to pontificate parlances having to do with her own life, for truly she could prattle on jabbering nonsense and drivel for ages. This will be easy she thought to herself…until the vicious Pixie mentioned her phone and that she should not bring it. Letting out an audible gasp at the uttering of such the horrible suggestion, the nerve of such a request, how could she even ask it? “I don’t know if not bringing the phone is such a good idea, I may wanna post some pics” she said her tone was apprehensive and unsure” I will get ready now but I don’t know about the phone" she was getting her sing-songy chirpy tone back this time with this statement. As she spoke she turned to her dresser and began to get out her clothes for the day. She made a point to find sporty clothing. But even her training/exercising clothing was revealing and it purpose was mostly just to show off her body more than any thing.”You want to talk though…I hope you want to talk about buying me breakfast,and what I enjoy, I promise you it is not cheep”, she was playful she spoke in jest while grabbing out a pair of shorts and a trusty sports bra..or two.

“Let me meet you in front of the academy in twenty, I promise you will not be disappointed today even while you buy me breakfast” as she finished she giggled a bit, she intended to play Merry for a while before sinking her teeth in to her. It always started playful but these things always ended one way according to voluptuous beauty. It ended in her prey thinking what they wanted was what she wanted.

5Bonding moments? ( Closed) Empty Re: Bonding moments? ( Closed) Mon Apr 18, 2016 2:57 am

merlynn

merlynn
Merlynn looked at the doe while she spoke saying it might be hard for her to forget the phone just for pictures. this made merlynn tilt her head in confusion but she shrugged it off. upon hearing the does tone clear up she shrugged it would take her at least 20 minutes to get ready so merlynn was going to have to put extra on today to make up for such a loss of time. "Alright but you might want to bring your weapon. Just in case of grim." leaving the doe to get ready for the day of training merlynn shook her head thinking about it. IF she wanted breakfast she was going to have to hurry up.

Standing at the front of the school having retrieved her sword she had drove the blade a foot into the ground and was hanging upside-down her legs folded over the crossgaurd and braced on the fuller of the blade. it look weird with the handle between her legs as she waited for annushka looking at her shadow on the ground. "my she takes a long time to get ready...." Merlynn rested her arms hanging down towards the ground. there was not much she could do at the front of the school as her head was getting red from the blood rushing to her head.

6Bonding moments? ( Closed) Empty Re: Bonding moments? ( Closed) Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:49 pm

Annushka Luna

Annushka Luna
Beauty beckoned, the slightly disheveled, duplicitous doxy would make herself dauntingly desirable, to initiate her deceptive dido. Pixie was far more spry and awake than the mistress of mal-intent, at this wee hour, but it was acceptable the more awake she was the better. Bombastic, and barbaric bliss blatantly bounced around until relenting and the energetic pixie took her leave of her room. Good her waiting outside would be perfect, this would give the minstrel of near magical mystification time she needed to reinforce her glamor. Trotting off to the shower she bathed herself in cool waters to rather ingloriously shock the system and bring her to her most awakened mindset. One always had to remind them self that over confidence was a slow and often time’s an insidious killer. It was time to bring the over kill. Why gamble on half measures when one could guarantee. Once out of the shower the delusive disingenuous devil in pale sought to enhance herself, she took time to bath herself in oils, and dose her body with incents. It’s not possible to catch a fish with no bait…so she would prepare acceptable bait. Tossing her make up case onto the counter she would apply light touches meticulously, to user in a visage most palatable. Indefatigable purpose drove her to seek the sultry taste of womanhood, which Pixie would provide. Curious was the art of the beautician, one had to make what was clearly unnatural and time consuming look as if it was seamless simple and genuinely quick. Applying a few products to her hair made it bouncy full and provided it with a healthy glow. Pulling most of her hair back into a pony tail completed the sporty look she was going for

Though the task was to make it look as if the blonde doe was not wearing a substantial she was in fact going to be wearing an enormous amount of cosmetics. A generous amount of primer here, a slightly more meager application of concealer there, and then some powder to set it all in and her pale beauty began to come together. After drawing her eye brows in fuller thicker and more unnaturally arched, she moved to dab light amounts of peach blush to her cheeks. With a blush on it was time for light almost unnoticeable mauve eye shadow. Finishing with a pale flesh colored lip gloss gave her that edge she was looking for, it appeared almost as if she was not wearing a lot of make up even though she was wearing copious amounts of it and it was layer on just as thick as usual. But this was the name of the game; the application of war paint, and soon she would bang the drums beginning the dancing steps of war. Now came the hard part. The voluptuous hedonistic nymph lifted a sports bar from the counter in front of her and twisted and contorted to fit every unforgiving inch of her bust into it. Truly this was always the worst part, she wiggle, giggled, and shimmied sighing trying her damnest to maneuver the truly tight torture device in place. With the sports bra on she move to her undergarments, and the and a pair of all to short, track/running shorts which barely covered her one of her more alluring assets. A half an hour and some change later she was ready. Snazzy yet sporty she was gorgeous by just about any ones standards.

Emerging from the school she saw Merry face red and upside down…She truly had for too much energy. That could be could be beneficial to remember for later when she planned to drain the life out of her slowly and sensuously. Bathed in the light of the early morning her mostly exposed pale skin gave of a slight sweet vanilla luminescence. Smelling of delicate flowers and hasher citrus fruit she placed her hand on her hip and watched as the Pixie downwind attempting to give her a nose full of her perfume. In her most excited tone she said “Hey we ready to get this work out done then buy me breakfast.” Ending with a light coquettish giggle jiggled her tightly bound chest. “Just curious what did you want to talk about?” she exclaimed with a flirty smile

7Bonding moments? ( Closed) Empty Re: Bonding moments? ( Closed) Wed Apr 20, 2016 9:16 pm

merlynn

merlynn
once the prismatic doe came out of the school merlynn curled her body grasping the hilt of her sword and pulls herself up had each leg swings up over the crossgaurd and back away from the blade like she was doing a split in the air. turning as she dropped to her feet on the ground feeling the soft ground once again under her the pixie cut brute of a doe crossed her arms under  her bust and cocked her head to the side. "you're late by 10 minutes there..." merlynn spoke as the turn and rips her sword a crossed the ground pulling the full length of the blade out. The large sword any one might say they where compensating for some thing, as sit came around to a rest on her shoulder. The sword was long at least 8 feet in full length being the first time merlynn would have had it in the presence of this doe, compared to merlynns size it dwarfed her by at least two almost three feet, but it was nothing but a relic of a weapon an she wielded it like it it was the size of Angelina's rapier.  

Upon the smell of the perfume hitting merlynns nose she covered her nose and was taken by the rather over baring smell. Merlynn was by no mean used to wearing such pheromones so her first whiff took the wind away from her.   Stepping back with a hand over her face as if to hide from the smell. "first off what is that smell!" she said her eyes watered a little to her the smell was strong enough to knock her back.  but that was because her nose picked up the many smells of makeup along with the flowery scent with a strong dose of citrus in her mouth. "I can taste it it smell so much." she took her sword and held it out with reach she had around 11 feet of reach with her sword. "First off you're to stay at least this distance away Annushka." merlynn then looked to the woods and started to walk. "hope you'r ready to start running.. where going two miles in we got two mins to do it. oh almost for got... This is the most important part." she walked over and picked up a rock good fist  sized rock and she takes her sword and tosses the rock up and holds her sword out to knock it back to the larger doe's feet. "where you coming with me I thought we do what me and my father used to do. we have to hit a rock back and forth as we run two miles in two minutes think you can handle that? well wait let give it 4 minutes you might be a little slow... with that extra sized rack." merlynn was  still shivering as she could still smell the does flowery scent shuttering a little it almost look like her hair stood up a little stepping back some.

8Bonding moments? ( Closed) Empty Re: Bonding moments? ( Closed) Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:25 pm

Annushka Luna

Annushka Luna
Merry quickly sought to get to the training for it was the supposed point of them being out there; but it also appeared she was trying a bit to avoid what Annushka wanted to ask her...seeing as she ignored her question. The elder Luna wanted some quiet time to talk and discuss whatever she had partially summoned for. She was not going to avoid it for much longer why the hell was she out there it was not for training. No one considered her to be prime training partner material, she was lazy languid, and lethargic for most of the day. That and with the rock at her feet her slight annoyance bubbled up a bit. Why had she not answered her question? What did she want to talk about? Was it Angie? Would she even be able to answer? She made a point not to bring her own weapon though it was very clear Merry had asked her. She did not like to lug it around if not necessary she felt training did not warrant it. The fussy fastidious foe of all thing sweat producing then caught the Pixie’s meaning when she placed space between them. Her perfume, and body wash cost a considerable sum of money, and thus smelled positively stupendous. How dare this agrarian, barbarous, often filthy woman even imply she smelled off putting?

Her often vacant, and zoned out eyes changed in a subtle way, they narrowed slightly and flecks of gold light danced in her eyes. This hinted at her mild disquiet. A single thought blazed behind her eyes and this singlar thought engrossed her competely consuming most of her attention. Her air headed smile faded slowly at first and the corners of her mouth turned, twisted, and contorted into a slight frown. Pixie was no flower herself she thought. She often smelled like dirt, oil, and outside smells that were not the most appealing in the world. ”You know what you are doing right there that’s rude…”, she said Turing her noise up  and puffing out her chest. Her perceptiveness was uncanny she had noticed Annushka…Annushka was one of the fasted Luna to ever live. She would be quite surprised about how fast the blonde could move.  Most noticed Angies’s lithe slim form and thought she was the quicker of the two. This thought however was dead wrong. Years of rigorous dance and gymnastics had made Annushka unexpectedly fast, particularly agile and undeniably flexible. “You know from behind me you won’t have a choice but to smell my unbearable perfume…I won’t however be touch that disgusting dirty rock, if you must toss the rock do so on your own.” She said stepping away from the rock as if it was made cow pies.

Annushka was most times bubbly sweet and self-centered, when she was being cruel her cruelty came in the form obliviousness. She just most of the time did not realize she was offending, irking, or nettling someone. But based upon her current haughtiness it was clear she was a tad displeased with the lissome pixie’s comments and actions. The Blonde prided herself on her ability to be absolutely stunning and to even suggest she was in some way not positively ravishing. Always pride before the fall…everyone had a sin, or a vice that they could not escape it was simply a piece of them. Annushka was proud. Pride was her sin of choice. Her pride was something she took very seriously. She was proud of her sex appeal and thus to insult her appealing nature was to insult her pride…she could not have it she would not have it. It would require a sycophant like effort to stem the tides of her not boiling discomfort. If exercising was just going to be Pixie commenting about her choice in perfume then she would surely choose to return to town and enjoy jazzercising class tonight and buy her own damn breakfast. She was not the dopey big haired lonely loser she was as a child and she would not tolerate this now. She was beautiful now she painstakingly ensured that every morning, her hair was awesome in a retro-kinda way, and to suggest otherwise was a sin punishable by shunning, silence, and crappy roommate shenanigans. "We can go whenever you are ready Merry  I assured you…you are not as fast as you think you are.” She said crossing her arms and intentionally not looking directly at the doe it was quite clear she had struck a cord.

9Bonding moments? ( Closed) Empty Re: Bonding moments? ( Closed) Sat Apr 23, 2016 8:19 pm

merlynn

merlynn
Merlynn looked at her and frowned, it was already showing theses two probably wouldn't get along. she growled and looked at the doe. "just because I find you scent over baring you find it rude, and I offered the training to you only to say sorry for when we first met you puffed up fuzz ball." merlynn took a more aggressive stance holding her sword on her shoulder. "just because i find your sister attractive does not mean i am willing to be nice all the time to you. So shove it puff ball. i only said it was over baring because i don't wear it all, perfume does that to me." merlynn stepped away from her and looked at her. "now fine you want to know what i wanted to ask if Angelina was single and what kind of breakfast do you like in the mornings." she was a little peeved for being called rude and would become rude to really show her being rude. she then taps her sword lightly as she looked away. "look you don't have to join me if you don't want just because we are roomed together does not mean we have to like each other. i only offered as a mean of saying sorry for when we first met. Plus would have possibly given you a massage if some thing ached. so stay or go... your choice but i'm going." With that merlynn turned her aura on her arms and legs glowed lightly. she then bursts off quite quickly to the woods being just as fast a speed aura user, getting to the tree line she stopped and head butts one of the trees dropping her swords tip to the ground and groans. "i pissed off the sister of the deer I want to rut.... good going merlynn your people skills suck." while thumping her head lightly on the tree like a child in the corner.

aura 110 speed boost.

10Bonding moments? ( Closed) Empty Re: Bonding moments? ( Closed) Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:27 pm

Annushka Luna

Annushka Luna
Giggling a bit after Pixie ranted and then shot off toward the treeline. Ugh she was hopeless, but in that moment the eldest Luna figured out what she would do. Pixie wanted to boink Angie and she knew that coming into this Annushka could answer the questions she had asked in this case but for more in-depth answers she would likely be almost as clueless as Pixie was. With a labored breath she took off for the tree line placing an arm over her chest so she could keep the wobble down a bit. Instead of sprinting she simply gave this distance a brisk jog. There was no need to dart to the trees like bullet if they had not even stated the training yet. A about a minute later she came upon Pixie smashing her head into a tree. What Pixie likely did not know was that the platinum blondes hearing was incredible due in no small part because of her large golden furred ears. She could hear her words and she would have a comment. Stopping jogging about a meter or two back the eldest Luna spat out her response to all that Pixie had said.

“Look Pixie I never asked for you to like me(most of my roommates don’t)” she muttered the last part a bit under her breath. “I did not ask for this training, but I’m here aren’t I? If you want to bond with someone to get in good with them it helps to be on your best behavior, I don’t like outside where there are bugs, and dirt”. Swallowing hard she prepared to give the but in her whole rant ”But I came out here to be friendly and because I see you want to smush my sister which I think is miss-guided, and foolish but admirable. You don’t have to think I’m the most awesome person in the world, but because Angie and I are all we have to hate me is a bad way to go about it,” Removing her hair tie allowed the fullness of her poof to take center stage and taking a and few steps closer she placed her hand on the young woman’s shoulder “I am very sensitive about my looks, I get fussy when someone insults my general undeniable desirability, because I was not always this gorgeous so I’m sorry for getting snippy. Now because we are roommates you are going to have to endure the smell of perfume, body spray, and scented lotions” as she finished this statement she giggled a bit for the fact this girl did not use body sprays and perfumes perplexed her. How could any girl live without these things? “I can however see you are trying…with your severe lack of people skills to be as kind as you can be…so I’m gonna help you as best I can”

“Pixie I can tell you she is single but I don't know if Angie swings this way…I don’t even know if she has sexual feelings of any sort I have never seen her date…she could be one of those people who just don’t”, this time as she spoke her sing-songy and chirpy tone had returned for the most part and she did not sound especially mad. ”Back in the dorm when you kissed her she was not particularly fond of the concept of kissing at least she seemed this way to me,” she said this with a sort of hesitant optimism. “Angie is not a fan of surprises…And she was doing her best Annushka impersonation…truly she is terrible at seduction, she had the sexual presence of a lamp.” This time she laughed out loud as she finished her statement. Taking her hand off of Pixie’s shoulder the now grinning jezebel reached in between her two cantaloupes. Fumbling between them for e a moment she was grasping for something. Snatching her phone from some on knowable crevice between her boob and the sport bra, allowed her to access her camera app it was selfie time.

“Now I ask that we be civil and get some training on, but first you will need to smile for me so I can get this picture going. I think the caption should be early rise, early fabulous” raising her phone with one hand to get a good angle she reached out implying she wanted Pixie to get in the picture wither before she could take it. ”Also, just to help you out a tad, I’m not Anige don’t offer me a massage, because I may want more than just that” looking Pixie up and down slowly like a piece of meat, the blonde signaled her intentions. Upon getting her gaze back up to Pixie’s face the amorous doxy’s long tongue pierced her full thick pink lips just before gliding along the rims of them. With licking her lips and perving out done the social media stormed looked back up toward her camera trying to get the setting right for the picture she intended to take with her.

11Bonding moments? ( Closed) Empty Re: Bonding moments? ( Closed) Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:51 pm

merlynn

merlynn
Merlynn herd her words and stepped in for her to take the picture with her smiling for the shot and merlynn moved away. "yeah i figured you might want more then just a massage.... just a warning the last person i rutted i broke his hips.. felt bad but... but it felt good." she looked away, now Annushuka might see now that she was probably more awake from the jog one of merlynns horns was broken, about half way down the horn really. looking at annu merlyn covered her nose lightly. "just don't use it in such volume. natural musk is more my favorite scent, besides pepermint, also that kind of musk you get when you feel you blood rushing just after a fight. also don't expect any thing more out of me then a massage... i don't like you that much.... yet." she added that last part and looked around. "i guess lets start the walk..." merlyn picked her sword back over on to her shoulder facing the large does and brought her free hand to Annus face tracing it slowly an narrowed her eyes slowly getting those bedroom eyes with a small slim smile as her hand brushed up through annushukas hair to her left ear as she slowly stroked it. merlynn was sporting a more bedroom only facial expression mostly as a tease to the more larger doe. "MMM do you want me?" she said in a tone that was heavy in tone of come and get me. pulling her hand away from the does poofy hair, she went to stroke her broken horn and her face changed to a twinge of pain as she pull her hand away from it. it was not an extreme pain but it made her flinch when she touched it. "ow forgot about that... there goes that little flirt moment down the drain. owwww." she muttered as she moved away she was only flirting with annu more for sport. "well all i can say where shes single i would like to... see if she would like me but not going to force it. after all i'm only 23 i'm sure another opportunity will arise if she hates me..." merlynn sort of looked down when she said that the pain in her horn throbbed as it was growing a new one to replace it but it would take weeks even month maybe for it to grow back. "now lets do something we might both enjoy... afterall i doubt you want to mess up you makeup playing with dirt." merlynn was offering that they do something else that annu might want to do more then running.

12Bonding moments? ( Closed) Empty Re: Bonding moments? ( Closed) Fri Apr 29, 2016 5:26 pm

Annushka Luna

Annushka Luna
With Pixie pressed up all nice and close the duplicitous doxy, then proceeded to turn her face a bit to and fro to get the best angle. After a few minor adjustments the fuzzy flirtatious floozy snapped a two pics before she felt Pixie pull away a bit. This was fine for now she obsessed over her selifes taking hundreds but only posting one or four or five a day. When other people were involved she attempted to take less for most other people couldn’t stand next to her and appease her need to get the perfect picture. Quickly her furious fingers went to work adjusting light adding filters and other small touch ups to create the perfect image to upload. Her social media addiction required her to do no less than that. But as she worked Pixie brought up a singular sexual escapade in which she had injured her partner’s hip. That was more pain than what she was down for, but certain situations called for a little bit of bite with to be paired with the sweetness. This thought only intrigued her more she would love to see what type of pain Pixie could dish out when the mood struck her. And the mood always struck the immoral, immodest, impish fiend. She would be more than willing if she could just manage to get the short haired blonde past the tipping point. A thought which caused a slow steady stream of warm too radiate from her pelvis. It could be done with some prodding she thought…besides her pursing Angie would not bother Annushka if she could just dab her finger into the frosting and try a tiny taste first. These thoughts and fixing the picoted they took together took a great deal of her attention…until it happened.

Pixie’s face grew sultry and pouty and she made the mistake of strumming her finger through the loose blonde fuzz around Annushka’s ear. Then sealed the deal the upper classman asked “mmmm do you want me?”, Annushka cooed and then melted into the contact leaning into her hand. Her normally pale cheeks reddened into a perky pinkisk color, and with a flushed look she gazed into her eyes. Leaning forward a tad Annushka looked as if she were half expecting a kiss. Then Pixie Rubbed the antler she had shatter just a moment ago and ruined a good 90% of the mood she had built in just a few seconds. As fast as she had done it she had blown it…Huffing a bit in modest disappointment Annushka listened as she suggested maybe doing something else, something they might both enjoy… The mischievous miscreant let loose a small chuckle she could think of dozens of things they could do right her near the woods isolated early in the morning, which they would both enjoy immensely.” Pixie you’re hurt ooohh no, I can make that better for you”, the blonde melodious cherub chirped before summoning forth golden lights. Hundreds of tiny golden lights sprang into existence all around them and Annushka’s normally crimson eyes took on a pale, but still lustrous golden color. Above her head the lights coalesced into a shining brilliant winged halo. “I can’t make the antler come back, but I can heal injury and take the pain away” she practically sung while stretching out her now illuminated hand her finger tips dancing in the air around her injured antler. This was perfect she would heal Pixie and then get the best kind of reward the only type of reward she wanted. A reward which burned with sensuality most carnal. ” Just give me the word and I will help you…then we can decide how you can thank me.” She uttered her voice practically dripping with intent to pounce.

13Bonding moments? ( Closed) Empty Re: Bonding moments? ( Closed) Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:26 pm

merlynn

merlynn
merlynn looked at the doe she saw she wanted to pounce just her wording was dripping with like it was the season of heat. she smiled and looked at the larger doe a chuckled coming from her. "look its fine... it's not the first time I've broken it... And sorry annushuka." merlynn said a little shyly as merlynn was more one for acting quite naughty an was not used to being hit on by a doe. After all she didn't even know what she was attracted to the white doe. "annu, can we just get you some breakfast and call it even? After all you did want something to eat." she thought about it quickly thinking about what Angielina might think. "....I'll kiss you once, but nothing more, I want your sister more... but i don't know why." he started to bite her finger nails with a worried look it was actuly a very docile look for merlynn the strong doe showing a more shy scared side of her self as she chewed away on her thumb. "I what to know is why... why do I like her I've never met her before but she haunts my dreams, I was actually going to try and blow the whole day training to try and get Angelina out of my head but the sweet taste of those cubes mixed with her moist lips.." her breath was able to be seen in the crispy morning air the more she thought. merlynn's left leg acted as if she was about bolt soon quivering with every thought that crossed her mind.

14Bonding moments? ( Closed) Empty Re: Bonding moments? ( Closed) Fri Apr 29, 2016 8:40 pm

Annushka Luna

Annushka Luna
She turned down the healing and this was fine it wasted a ton of her aura to heal even light wounds. This would be fine this meant she would have more energy to harass Pixie with sexual advances. Her halo faded quickly as the blonde busty bimbo change gears. Her eyes though kept the same inner golden light which occur whenever she used aura. She leaned in closer and closer to the now slightly frazzled young woman. Pixie had lost that sultry edge she had a moment ago and in its absence formed this nervousness, it was think and pungent. But this would not stop the immodest malefactor she would seek to stir such strong emotions in the loins of the lithe tender young woman before her. Pulling on the rim of her sports bra top the busty blonde dropped her phone back in for she would not need it now…at least for a bit. Half listening she practically ignore the request to just grab breakfast and ignore all this mounting sexual energy.

Then Pixie did the unthinkable she suggested a singular kiss. Truly this would be her folly Annushka thought. Her eyes opened wide at the suggestion and she grinned from ear to ear. Her pearly white sparking in the crisp morning light. Stepping one step closer to the supple nubile form of her prey she. Then much to the puckish elfin rogue’s dismay she went on to ramble and rant about her sister Angie and about liking her and want to do this and that with her. What did she think this was? Annushka thought Pixie was cool and she had a thing for blondes but this was not about starting a relationship or anything so strange. She simply want to taste her sweet honey toned flesh once or maybe twice. Then she could have all the Angie she could get if she could manage to get Angie to act like a human being…this was a task in its self often she was a kin to a robot with little to no practical emotions other than mild annoyance.

“Look look Pixie I’m not here to date you I don’t like you, like you, you don’t have to worry about me mussing thing up between you and Angie…but I am what I am and I do what I do, and currently I may wanna do you,” she said drifting ever closer now pressing her mammoth mounds against the lissome doe eager form. “You think too much” she practically whispered carnal hunger and other urges made her words hot her breath was visable in the slightly chilled morning air. The duplicitous deadly doxy then leaning even little closer wanting needing expecting that kiss she was told may occur.

Feeling willowy young maiden apprehension was think but these things would melt away quickly if Annushka had her way. Lifting her hand to Pixie’s hair she twirled her finger through her short hay colored hair a bit before speaking again “We can grab breakfast soon, Tell me though have you ever been with a woman before?” she said her large inviting eyes signaling her intentions. The curvaceous conjurer of lascivious lovely fantasies had her sights set on some a little more intimate than a simply kiss and if Pixie did not find some way to escape she sought to sweep her up in the flames of passionate caresses and wanton excess. Placing her other hand against Pixies hip she sought to keep her there for just a moment while she subtracted one kiss her list of thing she would eventually take form Pixie.

15Bonding moments? ( Closed) Empty Re: Bonding moments? ( Closed) Fri Apr 29, 2016 10:08 pm

merlynn

merlynn
Merlynn let out muffed toned grunt as she felt her hair being played with. looked at annushuka she smiled. "Yes i have once, I'm not really all that innocent. kind of goes with the horns." her broken horn let a fragment fall again and merlynn winced. "Ever since that fight damn it hurts. that damn smoke scented drunk I have to rip him a new one next time." merlynn said as she then felt the press of what was to her ton of fun. she turned a little red looking away feeling annu hand still. her soft looking eyes turned and there was a sudden plant of lips, merlynn took annus and held her hip with her free hand close while her hand held her sword. Her made sure it was filled with passion and made it something she might want some more but merlynn let a small whimper out as she breaks away panting heavily her hand gripped annu rear with a grip of iron as she looked at her. "Only kissing go it...." her eyes showed she wasn't joking but they where hiding that flame that wanted to come out.

16Bonding moments? ( Closed) Empty Re: Bonding moments? ( Closed) Sun May 01, 2016 6:03 pm

Annushka Luna

Annushka Luna
Pixie spoke about herself informing the  saucy strumpet that she had indeed before enjoyed the company of the fairer sex, this was good she would not have to teach. Annushka then watched as the young woman before her winced a bit her injury was likely worse than she let on. The boisterous busty blonde would not ask her if she wanted healing again. It was not time for that, it was time to go in for the kill. Longingly she surveyed the lissome little minx’s features searching for an opportunity to penetrate her defenses, and melt away her apprehension.  And then there it was skittish at first but soon she melted into the bonding lips. The healthy hipped harlot pressed ever deeper into the warmth of the kiss. Slowly and coquettishly she flicked  Pixie’s tongue  with her own ,it was playful.  Like in all things Annushka was puckish even something as intimate as the kiss. Feeling her now far more spirited partner take her hip into her hand only fanned the flames Annushka sought to light. Engrossed the now the mischievous hellion sought to get more than the for mentioned agreed upon kiss. She was amorous, and her hunger for flesh knew no bounds. The wicked imp placed her hand on the side of her new very willing partner’s slim swan like neck caressing it and puller her deeper into their new union.

Almost as suddenly as it had begun her partner seemed to slow and begin to puller herself away from their carnal coupling. Not wanting this The eldest Luna latched on to her bottom lip a tad gently and still playfully. In the end she relented and let the now clearly fluster Pixie speak. Her eyes now center upon Pixie’s lips as she affirmed that kissing was all she was willing to relent. Feeling the firm grip of lust latch on to her bottom told her Pixie might be tempted to do more than just this. Always one for pressing limits,  the miscreant placed her mouth to Pixies neck her flesh was on fire she was just so warm in contrast to the bitter early morning air. Playful Kisses, frolicsome licks, and sin sucking  she made a point to make her intention clear. Annushka would not be satiated with just her lips or her neck. The fire she had seen in Pixie’s eyes, her panting all this meant she wanted more, and the pale vixen could deliver in spades. Pausing for a moment the golden maned doe decided it was time to get back to the fun part. Bringing her hand up from Pixies neck she ran her finger through her short hair resting her hand just against where her head met her neck and puller her in closer for another sinful sweet succulent kiss. Lapping up her sugary saccharine taste, Annushka burned with desire for this unconventional little minx. She had been playful up to this point but this kiss was a different. She did not flick her tounge against Pixie’s, she was more hungry she want to consume all that was her prey. There was the strong flame of need behind her now.

Pulling away now breathing in deeply, she was clearly out of breath but still she wanted more. Taking her hand off Pixie’s hip Annushka brought this hand up to the strap of her sports bra and tugged on it before lowering it off her shoulder to about mid-way down her bicep. This exposed a little more of her bust to her quarry . It was an invitation the busty blonde was inviting her prey to take part in her flesh. She wanted  Pixie to taste her mammoth mounds, thus she encouraged the nymph to venture there.. “ I heard what you said just now but you also said before that we should do something we might both wanna do…you also asked me what I wanted for breakfast, I can solve these two issues with one plan”, her voice was breathy as if she was just now gaining the ability to breathe again. Dragging her tongue against her plump pink lips again she signaled no verbally what she wanted for breakfast. ”I want you for breakfast and it feels like you might want me to have you for breakfast.” In her eyes was only the a strong steady yearning. She waited again for any slight opening in Pixie’s defenses which would allow her to sink her teeth into her soft supple form. She craved a tryst with this woman

Last edited by Annushka Luna on Sun May 01, 2016 10:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

17Bonding moments? ( Closed) Empty Re: Bonding moments? ( Closed) Sun May 01, 2016 10:02 pm

merlynn

merlynn
That kiss merlynn had felt it but for her there was passion but really it felt empty, she then letting go of the larger does rump. she place a hand on her shoulder. "i'm sorry annu i just cant bring my self to do that no matter how much i would like too. I just make me feel empty and i don;t like that feeling." with that she pushed her self out from between the doe and the tree, the minx was running but she was defantly not one to go though with things very quickly. she was hoping to avoid the does advances she knew what the larger doe wanted but how long could she keep ahead of this doe wondering if she might just try at another point. "i'm sorry to say i'm not good to eat first thing in the morning but please bare with me and try not to get us all flustered after all we are where grimm can attack. So i rather be alert and not be caught with my underpants down. there plunty of others for you to snack on at school. an this is a warning push it to much annu and I will hurt you." Merlynn was only standing 10 feet away and one fist was ball as the other clenched her sword her eyes now devoid of the lust she had shown. it took a moment but she was able to put out her little internal flame. even if her body was giving of the scents of spring. then thats when it struck her. and she smiled. "alright annu never mind what i just said." swinging her sword she let it sink into a tree her fingers leaving the hilt as she balls up the new free fist. "fight me.. you win you get me for breakfast and dinner. if I win you need to wear a size smaller bra for the rest of the day." she said that as a new spark ignited with this doe. Merlynn was willing to bet with her body but it would still count as training, this would let merlynn expend a lot of pent up energy.

18Bonding moments? ( Closed) Empty Re: Bonding moments? ( Closed) Sun May 01, 2016 11:08 pm

Annushka Luna

Annushka Luna
Just as the healthy hipped hussy was getting into to it Pixie felt the need to pull away and walk away. Now slightly perturbed Annushka’s soft normally vacant smile changed ever so slightly. She was visibly annoyed. Pulling her sports bra strap back up on to er should she listened as Pixie talked about hurting her. She wondered did she mean physically? Annushka did not look like it but she was Lord of Clan Luna and a talented combat medic. Maybe she meant emotionally but that was just as unlikely Annushka’s heart was cold and dead, an earlier heart break had addled her ability to form long term substantive relationships. Either way she thought to herself she did not have much to fear from Pixie she was a skittish dog with a loud bark so far she doubted her ability to truly injure anyone but herself. Watching closely she noticed Pixie ball up her fist. Was she going to fight her she wonder? Is this what got her off? Confused the small flecks of golden luminescence in the flaxen haired doe’s eyes became a full-fledged bright sun colored light. It had been quite some time since someone she had made out with had swung at her but she was always ready seeing as it was something that had happened before. Being a loose strumpet caused a many of her lovers to become angry with her…this was faster than usual though. What the hell had she done this time she thought to herself?

Then Pixie grinned and slammed her sword into the trunk of a tree and proposed a new deal. She wanted to fist fight…god she knew somehow it would come to this she knew from the second she barged into her new dorm she would have to fight this woman. She dreaded the prospect of it fighting was always a last resort for Annushka and even combat training was slightly distasteful for her. Dropping her face into her palm she let loose a heavy sigh. Was this womans crotch really worth this would she want it after she won if she won? She doubted that she would either way this was looking like a lose, lose situation for her. If she did not look gorgeous she did not want to go muff diving, and after the two of them had worked up a fine stank it would be just a bad or worse she would to smell like Pixie for the rest of the day.

“Pixie I have to say honestly this is not the most appeasing option for here, who’s to say I will still be In the mood after I win? Who’s to say you will be in the mood after I rough you up? Also didn’t you just threaten me in regard to attempting to steal from you your innocence?” she said slightly confused lifting her arms up and titling her head to the side. “Let’s sweeten the deal I win I pick when and where I sully you maiden head and I want it twice if it’s any good…In other words I have you no questions asked on my terms,” she said now allowing her mouth to twist and contort in to a mischievous impish grin which spanned the whole of her face. If she was going to have this woman why not have her in a bed with candles and her body bathe in oils and perfume, something which would appease the fiend. If Pixie tried a little she could be a pretty girl, and if Annushka had her she would have her at her most appeasing and no less.

“Seeing as I sweetened the deal for my Self feel free to ask something else of me? Even if I did not sweeten the deal I would ask you to pick something else, I often wear a bra smaller than my actual size just because it make my cleavage look belter…Ask for something I can’t stand to give you?” she said attempted to help Pixie. Annushka loved a good old fashioned gamble and when the stakes were high she felt more alive. If one was gonna wager you had to bet high and lose hard or else you might as well have not bet at all. And as she spoke the faint sound drums picked up in the back ground the beat was difficult to hear right now but it would get louder if Annushka got more into it.

19Bonding moments? ( Closed) Empty Re: Bonding moments? ( Closed) Sun May 01, 2016 11:31 pm

merlynn

merlynn
Merlyn lowed her fists and listened to the large breasted doe as she sweetened the deal for her self. then listening to her she let out a small chuckle "alright, If thats all.... If i win i want you to never attempt to kiss me again, or even dream of my peach. also your to not use any makeup for a whole week. No cover up not zit cream milk mounds. and your to train with me every sunday at this time but actually train rock included." her added in the train part with a snarky tone and a raised brow. Merlynn liked this after all her deal sweetener wasn't all that bad she wouldn't have let annu have her smelling foul she had some dignity she still hid. "you start love jugs." merlynn took a boxer stance, after all her uncle showed her how to bout a few and he was not just any stag he was once a boxer before retirering, merlynn had a flashback of when her uncle gave her a strong right hook it knocked her lights out but she got up and fraught again when she awoke. "I wont fall." she mutted but annu might hear it with her does ears.

20Bonding moments? ( Closed) Empty Re: Bonding moments? ( Closed) Mon May 02, 2016 1:17 am

Annushka Luna

Annushka Luna
While listening intently to Pixie sweeten the deal for herself, the busty bargainer simply nodded those were steep terms The flaxen floozy was fine not kissing Pixie but shit no make she loved make more than she like most people to be seen without make up would make her skin crawl people would see her  imperfections and flaws. Every cruel imperfection she was cursed with would be laid bare for the world to see she would be naked. She smirked for now Pixie got it this would embarrass her. If that’s the way she wanted to play then they would play rough. Annushka was born into a hunting clan she had been born to fighter. Their father molded his two daughters into monsters on the battle field, she did not wield her family’s tradition untraditional style but she did wield a fighting style none could predict. The now fierce competitor leaned over and undid her sneaker laces before tossing them off to the side. Reaching into her cleavage she pulled her phone out and tossed it into her sneaker she would nto need them for this. Raising her hand dominant hand into the air the Blonde snapped her fingers with vigor. With that she played a new song this time it had a persistent strong percussive beat. The sound was thick hungry it beckoned dance, and Annushka would dance. Her eyes burned with intense golden light which shimmering from with her. She did not like to fight often because it made her sweaty but she was a gambler and she would gamble on her ability to defend herself.

Closing her eyes Annushka swayed her hips and ran her hand up the length of her curvaceous body. Gyrating with in tune with the music gave her movement energy she was kinetic. The melody was inside her and with this she could not lose. Pixie had fought many people it seemed… just by watching she had a fighter’s stance…but could she dance? Rythmicly moving her rump she turned till her back side face Pixie. Twerking a bit got her limber and the display was meant to be off putting. How could you fight someone who was just dance? When dancing she was alive Annushka was a natural born performer and this was just another type of performance they would play their parts and Annushka would take center stage and the spot light would be her’s as she prevailed in the end. “ Keep to the beat or you won’t win” she called out laughing a bit she enjoyed dance and she would take this as dance rather than a fight for one’s life.

Taking two steps forward in a slight break in the melody Annushka dug her feet into the round getting a solid foundation before turning to the side and launching herself at her past lover turned foe she threw herself into the air and performed a side flip landing four to five feet from Pixie and then she prepared for her actual attack/ she landed with her side facing Pixie, she was low to the ground planted again she was gonna spring herself up and through the air again. Throwing herself up with the next violent pulse of the beat she kept her back straight and lifted her dominate leg up twirling it toward Pixies Midsection at a rapid pace and after her dominate leg her left leg came round using the same momentum she generated before. Twirling a bit she performed a butterfly kick attempting to kick Pixie twice in the head or neck, before landing low again on her hands and feet. Still though she write and pulsed with the beat for it filled her up. Her attacks followed the change in the music she did two kicks because the music had to strong heavy beats.

In the beginning she would test Pixie she how she handled her wide sweeping but sift kicks if she was a tense stiff fighter who blocked a great deal she would batter her arms with a graceful assault if she bounce on her toes and move quite a bit the beautiful dancer would reign in her movements and useless energy keep herself in a flowing defense. Either way she was the fastest Luna to date so she was not to worried about this little spar. How could pixie Keep up with her? She thought to herself. But for now she figure she would open with a flashy start. Annushka was a sucker for flash, and pizazz.

Music this time:

21Bonding moments? ( Closed) Empty Re: Bonding moments? ( Closed) Mon May 02, 2016 2:08 am

merlynn

merlynn
watching her take off her shoes merlynn raised a brow almost chuckling and was actually excited, now this was how to really open merlynns heart. the sudden music playing and then annushuka taking a interesting take she seemed to be dancing this was making merlynn question what was her room mates real fighting style. As annushuka came at her merlynns aura was activated her limbs glowed the blue hue a akin in color to her attire.   this fights bets was going through her head then the sudden twirl from the larger body made merlynn lack on her block taking all the kicks but  she took them and stood her ground her head turned in the direction of the blow. merlynns  hung her jaw down a little and looked at annu  and tensed up clenching her fist but first merlynn went back falling on her ass and took of her shoes quickly throwing them to the side. after all Annu would probably appreciate no shoe prints stamped in to her.  Melynn then wiped her face and looked at Annu. "okay you can kick... but that wont make me fall." she said as she then approached annu and went for a strong sweeping kick trying to keep in with the beat of the music just like Annu   but her  stocking  kick was slower but if it hit annu would know, after the sweeping kick merlyn  would dig her toes in to the ground and attempt a full body slam in to annu.

(110-10=100 aura Strength buff. 8 strength (punch 40 damage body slame 40 dmage)   (three? kicks annu has 4 strngth merlynn has 3 def -15 to merlynn. 175 helth left from 190)

22Bonding moments? ( Closed) Empty Re: Bonding moments? ( Closed) Wed May 04, 2016 8:39 pm

Annushka Luna

Annushka Luna
Shock Flashed across her face as she notice she landed three wild and flashy kicks. The buxom beauty had not expected to actually hit Pixie. It was the point, but she had no intention of actually doing any harm. Annushka had spent a few seconds of pumping herself up in her head to fight Pixie, but in the moment she mad contact she realized she did not want to do this it was silly to her. But she would not back out now she had agreed to this silly little scuff. So she would at least give this five minutes before throwing the towel. If all this was not over in five minutes she would simply relent and declare Pixie the winner…as well as try to squirm out of the conditions of the bet. She had asked Pixie to doll her up and then have her way with her…Pixie had asked Annushka to basically commit social suicide. Thinking back on it she should have sweetened the deal a bit more on her end like Pixie would have to not smell like grease, outside, and have to wear a dress for a week or two. Knowing this though meant she would have to at least give Pixie a fine show still on the balls of her feet dug in cocked and ready to spring she watched as Pixie removed her shoes as well. Annushka Always removed her shoes for sparring because it was just what you did. At first she assumed Pixie was boxer thus she would not throw a kick but her taking of her shoes now meant she first got the message, and then second she planned on kicking. Wiggle a bit and nodding her head to the grove she prepped herself for a counter attack.

It looked as if Pixie had heeded her advice…it was under handed of her but she told everyone to keep to the beat before a fight. If they did that they could never win. If they were erratic and their movements had nothing to do with the song it was very possible to get a leg up. Annushka kept to the beat so that she could continue to dance, but to dance with her gave her the advantage. Seeing the leg sweep coming and being so low to the ground meant that the bouncy blonde had all the time she needed to launch her own counter action. This consisted of simply fling herself backward and through the air tucking her legs up and into her chest cause her to perform a back flip away from Pixie and her leg sweep. Planting her feet into the ground and sticking the landing she was now about a meter away from Pixie It looked like she had planned to do more than just the leg sweep. That was fine she would have to catch Annushka if she want to continue this fight. Flashing a coy smile the busty blonde meant to tease just before she turned on her heel presenting her back and her bum to her foe. Shaking her butt a bit she made a point to make sure her foe knew she was dancing still dancing through their fight. She would dance any way, but the dancing often cause many foes to be put off. Writhing wiggling for a second she twirled again before making a break for the tree line. Turning sideways she threw her hand to the ground and brought her legs up performing a cartwheel landing. The springy, sultry, nymph landed wither back to the treeline. Using the moment from the cartwheel allowed her to throw her hand back arching her back until they could touch the ground. Kicking her feet up at the same time allowed her to perform a back hand spring. Repeating this process four times gave her speed and great force. The fifth time she would flip she instead launched herself into the air twisting and twirling upward into a tree.

Latching on to the branch with her claws gave her stability and broke the flip she was performing she threw herself up and over it. Now standing on the branch she looked down from up in the tree at Pixie. She was about a story and half up. Swinging her hips and dancing on the branch she gazed down at Pixie. She was going to have to play the game. Annushka was the fastest Luna and one of the most agile she was going to make Pixie work for this fight. Stopping dancing for just a second Annushka placed her hands up against her ears and rotated them as well as sticking her tongue out and blowing a raspberry at the lithe little minx

23Bonding moments? ( Closed) Empty Re: Bonding moments? ( Closed) Wed May 04, 2016 10:23 pm

merlynn

merlynn
Merlynn missed with her leg sweep go figure this doe she was fighting was fast, just like her own mother that brought back some memories. With that her aura changed to more her legs as she smiled. "your fast looks like strength wont be the answer here." merlynn seemed happy to play cat and mouse. Granted the doe was above her merlynn would show annu she was fast as well. Quickly her semblance was altered to enhance her speed tide in with her strength she could get some distance. looking quickly around she then looks up at the doe in the tree. one way to get her down would be to cut the tree down, but this buff little doe kicked off the ground aiming for the trunk of a treeto the side and jumped to the next one by kicking off and she did this for a few trees around Annushuka trying to confuse the doe where she was. finally after jumping 10 times around her, she landed at a branch under the larger doe jumping up to punch the branch to snap it under the larger doe. this was not the most smartest plan but it was one she though might take the larger doe by surprise when she attacked the branch she was on and not her. the point of this attack was to give Annushka no footing to jump from once to leave her to the laws of gravity.

(100-10=90 aura, Speed buff, brings speed to above average)

24Bonding moments? ( Closed) Empty Re: Bonding moments? ( Closed) Thu Dec 08, 2016 7:37 pm

merlynn

merlynn
(it seems Annu not coming back so i am closing this topic.)

merlynn exits (this needed to be done)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum