You are not connected. Please login or register

Flying food and formidable foes (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Flying food and formidable foes (OPEN) Empty Flying food and formidable foes (OPEN) Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:32 am

Jasper Blythe

Jasper Blythe
It was a wonderful spring day at Syne Academy. Larks sang to each other as a gentle breeze bringing the sweet earthy scents of the forest nearby. The sun shone down upon the academy's white halls, streaming its warm light in through the windows of the bustling cafeteria, where two classmates sat dining and discussing their next class.
   "So Azure, you ready for the combat class up next?" Jasper asked, his notebook open in front of him as he studied his notes from last lesson. "I think we're discussing combat uses of dust next." Jasper frowned slightly as he contemplated this. He wasn't exactly the strongest out there, so maybe adding dust would be a good way to augment his attacks? It couldn't hurt, in any case.

2Flying food and formidable foes (OPEN) Empty Re: Flying food and formidable foes (OPEN) Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:41 am

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
"I hopes it something to do with dust I need to know more way's to use it."Azure said looking up from sketch book as to Jasper "Say why don't we have so fun be for class starts up again." Azure suggested to Jasper with the most devilish grin on his face.

3Flying food and formidable foes (OPEN) Empty Re: Flying food and formidable foes (OPEN) Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:51 am

Jasper Blythe

Jasper Blythe
"Well, one can hope." Jasper shrugged, looking at the syllabus where it was written 'combat uses of Dust' before raising his head to Azure and arching an eyebrow. "Oh? You had something in mind, Azure?" the student asked, taking a sip of his tea before going back to his studies.

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure nodded to Jasper "I always do friendo just sit back and watch my dear Jasper." he said picking up another student's tray of food "FOOOOOD FIGGGGHHHHTTTT!" he shouted at the top of his lungs throwing food from the tray at random students "Jas I hope your ready to get a little ... dirty" Azure said as one of the other students throw food right back at him officially starting the fight.

Jasper Blythe

Jasper Blythe
Jasper sighed a tired sigh as he went back to his studies, tilting his head to the side as a cream puff sailed past his ear and into the now riotous crowd behind him. "Just remember the consequences, alright?"
Dodged food and retaliations quickly fed the food fight until the entire cafeteria was swept up in the chaos. Various tables were up ended into makeshift barricades, pelting food and drink into the swirling mass of bodies as thrown food was gathered and thrown time and time again.

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
"Yaya whatever!" Azure said throwing a slice of pizza behind a table barricade "Hey Jas why not come have some fun with us instead of your book's." he shouts getting hit with a can of soda and bag of chips "Okay then time to add some Semblance into the mix." Azure mutters sing his Glyphs to boost his speed as he throws whatever he can get his hands on at the. He sees that some of the kids are getting ready to throw some food at Japer so he speeds skates over to him and blocks the food "Jas can you go somewhere they can't hit you?" Azure asks his friend as he still throwing food back at the other kids.

Jasper Blythe

Jasper Blythe
"Must I?" Jasper asked, closing his books and tucking them under his arm before standing up. "Oh, err...you have something on your face" Jasper commented, indicating on his own face where a smudge of tomato sauce clung to Azure's cheek. And thus he moved, a picture of serenity amidst the cacophany of flying food and shouted oaths as he calmly walked to a chair close by the wall and resumed his studies.
"Azure, what kind of dust do you think you'd use?" Asked his scruffy haired friend as he studied, taking a turkey leg that had bounced off the wall and onto his books and took a bite, idly chewing as he turned over to his notes on combat forms.

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
"I mean it would be even more fun if you did. Getting messy is part of a food fight Jas." he says picking up a banana and tossing it across the room and then speeds skates off again as Japer mover away from the fight. Azure tried to move swiftly but the other students started to use their semblances to make the fight even more fun. "Well I mostly use Flame,Ice,Earth,and wind mostly why!?" Azure asked as he slipped on some pasta "Ooowww." he whimpered as he looked up to see a massive black figure above him (What the?) he questioned. Azure realized that  the black figure was a food missile that was aimed right at him "No no no no!" he said struggling  to get to his feet "That was way too close." he mutters as he just barely clears the food missile and takes cover with Jasper "So whats new?" he asks covered in a assortment of food.

Jasper Blythe

Jasper Blythe
"Actually, you started the food fight, not me." Jasper corrected as he let off a blinding flash of light to deter a would-be assailant before going back to his thoughtful chewing of turkey meat. "Well, I can understand the benefits of mastering a variety of dust types, but I've only had a rudimentary experience with it before. Just wondering where I should start is all."

10Flying food and formidable foes (OPEN) Empty Re: Flying food and formidable foes (OPEN) Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:23 am

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure was a bit hurt by Jasper's comment but he was right "Ya okay I did but this is kinda getting out of hand." he said checking to see if anyone was looking for him. He turned back to Jasper "If you want to use a Dust i would say start off with Ice cause it's the essayist." he said starting to clean the food off of him (Am surprised no teacher has come by yet I mean its really loud in here.) Azure thought to himself tossing away a banana pile that was on his hat.

11Flying food and formidable foes (OPEN) Empty Re: Flying food and formidable foes (OPEN) Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:16 am

Jasper Blythe

Jasper Blythe
Jasper held out a handkerchief to Azure, looking up to see a swirling melee of thrown food, sworn oaths, and erupting semblances engulfing the entire cafeteria.
"...Huh..." Jasper said after a few moments of disbelief. "Azure, you...really know how to incite chaos."

12Flying food and formidable foes (OPEN) Empty Re: Flying food and formidable foes (OPEN) Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:45 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure takes the handkerchief and wipes off some watermellion jucie from his face (Wait what am I doing it's just getting good!) he tells himself as he stands up ready to jump back into the fray "It's not chaos it's just really messy fun is all." Azure takes Japer's turkey leg and chucks it across the room official jumping back into the food fight.

13Flying food and formidable foes (OPEN) Empty Re: Flying food and formidable foes (OPEN) Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:22 am

Kaiwen Zhu

Kaiwen Zhu
Kaiwen was probably the minority in this sense, being by one of the windows of the cafeteria she kept to herself and continued eating her food in a delicate fashion not making any loud or aggressive movements.

As the food fight began to erupt in such a fashion she hadn't moved even slightly and even began working on her fruit taking a quiet bite out of her apple that she decided to enjoy both peacefully and relaxed fashion.

It was almost as if the food diverted from her as milk, juices, chicken, turkey and any other food you can think of began flying in every direction... but hers. Or was it? Her eyes remained closed for the most part while she consumed her food, but would pop open once in awhile.

It wasn't until one student attempted to throw a pie directly at her that the nature of what was happening could be revealed. Kaiwen would shift with exquisite calibration in her seat, reacting to the obvious muscle contractions of her assailant before he even launched the food at her and when the food struck an unintended target, they were met with immediate retaliation.

Kaiwen's orbs shone with a deep violet as she would only watch the cafeteria momentarily just to 'record' it all before closing her eyes and appreciating her food with gusto.

(Semblance Activate: -10 Aura)

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum