You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Empty Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:29 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure finds himself lost yet again but this time he has ended up in a forest with snow covering everything down to the smallest flowers (Don't tell me I missed the school again!) he thinks to himself throwing his hat down into the snow covered ground in frustration "I heat the snow it makes it hard to skates freely and am not even dressed for the cold!" he complains moving through the snow. As he keeps moving Azure starts to sneeze "Wait a sec I can use my dust to stay warm." mutters to himself but quickly realizes that his dust dial is frozen shut, Azure tries to open it but only trips himself and tumbles down a hill of snow leaving him unconscious.

2Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Empty Re: Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:41 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
Chace had just arrived at Syne academy it was his first day he had arrived by airship earlier that morning. He decided he would still keep to his routine even if he was a little late of training out in the forest for a while. Chace had lived in Bellmuse before he came to Syne so he knew the forest like the back of his hands as he had been training their for years. Before he went to Syne he trained every morning in the forest with his brother and his father until his brother was killed that was and his father left incapacitated by a deathstalker. Chace had his 2 swords strapped to his back in a double sword holster and he had his dust infused jacket on. He jumped from tree branch to tree branch. Chace noticed as he jumped over a certain tree branch that there was what appeared to be a guy who had fallen unconscious in the snow?. Chace thought to himself the guy must have gotten lost and slipped. He jumped down and inspected the body and he put his dust infused jacket around the guy to give him warmth "hey are you ok" Chace spoke to the guy wondering if he was still conscious.

3Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Empty Re: Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:12 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
"Hu...wha...what's going on?" Azure asked as is eyes got back into focus. He looks up to see who he would be thanking and to his surprise, it was a boy with cat ears which gave Azure enough strength to hug the boy "Oh my gods you're a Faunus I've always wanted to meet one that's not with the White Fang!" he shouts squeezing the boy tightly when the thought of him being an undercover White Fang member passed through Azure's head but he didn't want it to be true so he awkwardly lets the boy go and moves a few feet away "Sorry but are you a White Fang member?"

4Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Empty Re: Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:21 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
Chace was shocked when the guy suddenly sprang to life and his tail started to lash for a second but then calmed down and stopped. He was surprised when the guy started to hug him as not many people did so. He was also surprised when the guy asked him if he was apart of the white fang "no im not apart of that group horrible lot im a hunter in training i have just come to the academy". He watched the boy step backwards awkwardly but Chace was prepared if the guy tried to attack him suddenly if he thought they were apart of the white fang. "what are you doing out here by yourself?" Chace asked curious and he picked up his dust infused jacket which glowed blue and put it back on him.

5Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Empty Re: Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:43 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure blushed at the question but tried to play it off as well at less he thought "You see I've been trying to get to this place for days now but I keep getting lost." he told the cat boy as he pulled up the academy on his scroll and showed it to him "Amm really sorry for thinking you were part of the White Fang." Azure noticed the boys tail and caught a nose bleed (Oh my gods he even has a tail I have to make him my friend.) he thought to himself as he tried to hid the blood from the cat boy "Say why are you here?"

6Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Empty Re: Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Mon Apr 18, 2016 10:54 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
Chace brushed off some of the snow from his jacket. His jacket glowed and he watched the boy his age show him the scroll that showed him Syne academy.  "oh the school Syne I can take you there your lucky you have the perfect guide because I know my way around these woods like the back of my hand just  follow me". He noticed the guy appeared to be blushing which Chace thought was odd but cute. he stood in the snow and he drew his 2 swords just incase a monster attacked suddenly and his ears twitched and his tail rested behind him. He noticed the guys nose started to bleed a little "hey are you ok your head must be getting messed up from the cold weather"

7Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Empty Re: Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Mon Apr 18, 2016 11:46 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure was so happy about getting to the school he almost felt like dancing but it be too weird "No am fine don't worry about it." he tell the boy trying not to fall again as he followed the boy who looked like he was just waiting for a Grimm to attack but then again if that happen Azure wouldn't be of much use seeing how his only other weapon was his grandfathers gloves that only worked for pure dust. Azure noticed that the boy's jacket glowed several times during their talk which made him ask "Um it looks like you have a Dust infused jacket did you make it yourself or did someone give it to you?" Azure hoped the boy made it himself but couldn't bring himself to ask any follow-up question due to his mind being locked on that fact that his guide was a cat Faunus.

8Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Empty Re: Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:01 am

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
Chace's jacket glowed blue again once more. "I made the dust infused jacket myself yeah and my swords 2" he put one sword in the holster as he couldn't hear any noise or sense any possible any enemies in sight in the forest apart from birds and other animals. He still held one sword in his hand and led the guy through the forest. His cat ears twitched as snow fell on them and he suddenly got hungry at the thought of birds but shook his head and tried to ignore it.  "hey wanna see something cool?" Chace stopped in the middle of the forest for a second to wait for the guy to respond. He noticed the guy seemed to have i which had frozen over which meant he couldnt use them in battle if they needed to fight but that was ok seeing as no enemies are around.

9Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Empty Re: Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:16 am

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure didn't want to seem rude seeing how the boy told him about his weapons "That cool, I had my old roller skates turned into my Dust skates you see here but since there frozen there more like ice skates now." he told the boy as they stopped walking "Sure but do you have any food am starving." he waited for the boy to do his thing.

10Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Empty Re: Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:24 am

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
"Oh uh sorry I didn't bring any food" this made Chace wish he had now to keep the guy happy while they were walking through the forest they still had aways to go. Chace could have gone alot faster if the guy knew how to climb and jump across trees. "Ok here is the thing" Chace rubbed his hand to create some static electricity in his hands then he held out his left hand and pointed to the trees "you may want to cover your ears" He then let rip a large amount of energy concentrated towards several trees which disintegrated them leaving a pile of ash and a thunder sound to happen around where several trees used to be. He then dropped to his knees for a second and regained his breath. "so what do you think". He asked the guy hoping he would be impressed.

11Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Empty Re: Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:43 am

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure rushed over to the boy and helped him up "That was really cool, I take it that that's your semblance." he told the boy with a smile on his face "Okay now let me show you my semblance which is just as cool." Azure places four Glyphs around them and struggles to get over to them but he did make it to one which made him zip to each one like a bullet until he slipped and fell on top of the cat boy "Sorry it's really hard to use the boost Glyph when my skates are frozen." Azure told him as he got off of him "I have two more Glyphs that I can use but that can wait until later." after a second he had an idea "Hey why don't I use my speed glyph to give you a boost." he suggested to the cat boy.

12Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Empty Re: Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:52 am

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
Chace accepted the guys help as he stood back up " thanks and yeah I have lightning manipulation as my semblance" he responded to the guy asking about his semblance. Chace watched curiously as the guy walked and placed what appeared to be symbols or glyphs on the ground and his ears tilted a little as he watched curious to what the guy would do. Then he saw the guy move really fast almost like a blur then the guy fell ontop of him which made Chace blush heavily but and he waited for the guy to get off of him and the guy stood back up. Chace wondered what the two other glyphs were that the guy had. "sure I guess you can give us a speed boost just tell me what to do oh I almost forgot we haven't even told each other our names yet im Chace". He smiled back at the guy.

13Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Empty Re: Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:09 am

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure hoped that he didn't make to much of a fool of himself but I looked like the cat boy was a bit embarrassed by what happen as well seeing how he was blushing when he got off of him. (Oh is he making the first move to being friends?) Azure wondered as the smiled at him "Oh umm Azure Phoenix nice to meet cha." he told the boy his name and blushed heavily "Okay so am just going to place glyphs down to speed you up and all you need to do is hold me tightly so I don't drop that is iff you're okay with holding me anyway?" Azure hoped Chace wouldn't mind carrying him until they got to the school.

14Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Empty Re: Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:50 am

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
"um sure if that's how it works" He watched as the guy placed some more glyphs on the ground. His cat ears twitched again and he grabbed a hold of the guy from behind. "ok im good to go just do your thing when you're ready." He waited for Azure to use the speed glyphs. It's a really useful semblance for battle and travel Chace thought to himself. He stood in the snow with his tail hanging behind him as Azure prepared to speed off "I  was just wondering what else can you do with your glyphs?" he asked curiously. He put his sword behind him so he didnt have to carry it and so he wouldn't drop it as they sped along.

15Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Empty Re: Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Tue Apr 19, 2016 1:56 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure grabs hold of Chace's hand as they got ready to head for the school "Ready to go." he said holding on to Chace's hand tightly (Man this is really embarrassing I hope this wont ruin our friendship.) he thought to himself as they speed off "It would be best if I showed you later but don't worry it gets even cooler from here okay." Azure says trying not to blush as they speed by.

16Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Empty Re: Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:16 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
Chace's kitty ears twitched and flopped about as they sped through the snow flapped behind him and snow shot into his face as loads of it came up and out of the ground as they moved fast along the snow. "your semblance is really useful " Chace said while running faster than usual while holding the guys hand as the glyphs shot them forward "well we are still going in the right direction not much longer till we reach the school" Chace hoped that Azure couldn't see him blushing under the snow and speed as he ran fast. He brushed some snow that had fallen on his face off of him. At least there was no grimm around he hoped because it would suck if one caught them off guard right now. He watched as the trees shot by and the glyphs appeared on the ground. "so what made you want to be a hunter?"

17Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Empty Re: Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:43 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure tried not to keep the snow out his eyes so he could maintain the glyphs placement but it was really difficult seeing how they were moving really fast “Thanks but just wait until you see the other things I can do with them.” He said as some snow flow into his mouth as they whooshed by some more trees (Man this suck I can barely see in front of me now.) he complained to himself. “Great let’s go a bit faster!” Azure said as he increased the power of the glyphs in hopes that they could get out the snow forest “Can we talk about that later?” he asked Chace with a hint of sadness in his voice (Should I tell him the truth our just lie to him?) Azure left conflicted on what to do seeing how he and Chace had only just meat a few minutes ago.

18Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Empty Re: Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:00 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
"hey are you ok?" Chace noticed the sadness for a second as Azure spoke. He suddenly sped up as the glyphs speed increased he felt the propulsion make him run even faster. "at this rate we will be there in about 5 or 10 minutes" Chace noticed the trees had started to died down which he knew meant they were coming near to the end of the forest. He noticed Azure didn't want to talk about why he became a hunter. "I wanted to become a hunter because one day when I was out here training my brother died to a grimm and my father was left injured and barely able to move and I can't let that happen to anyone else I don't want it to." He hoped that asking the question about why he wanted to become a hunter hadn't made the guy sad. He could understand if someone didn't want to talk about their past.

19Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Empty Re: Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:51 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
“Hu ya am okay just need to stay focus is all.” Azure tells him as they start to leave the forest “I just hope we don’t run into anyone with a hot head.” He started to see flowers that weren’t frozen along with solid ground that he could skate on if they weren’t frozen but something told Azure that Chace knew something was wrong with him but he still couldn’t bring himself to talk about how his grandfather died protecting him. Azure tried to ignore Chace as he started to talk about his reason for becoming a hunter but when he heard that his brother died and how his father was badly hurt from a Grimm attack he just had to tell him his reason “I promised my grandfather I would before he died protecting be from a Beowulf attack.” Azure felt as I a small weight was lifted off hi shoulders (Chace seems like a nice guy so am sure he wouldn’t lie to me.) he hoped as they exited the forest completely.

20Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Empty Re: Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:07 pm

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
As they sped using the glyphs the ground started to become less icy and cold and snowy and Chace saw grass "we will be there in about 5 minutes at most" Chace said still holding Azures hand listened as Azure told him he promised his grandfather that he would after he died "that sucks really bad trust me I know I lost my brother and almost my father". Chace meowed and called out and he saw the school come into view "so how do we stop because if I stop running at this speed im going to send us both flying?" Chace was really worried and he didn't want either of them to get hurt and he didn't know if Azure had a way to stop them or if they would just stop running when the glyphs went away. Chace saw the school in full view now and they were almost to the front area of the school.

21Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Empty Re: Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:45 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure was thrilled to finally get out the frozen forest that he wanted to let go of Chace’s hand but then again at their speed it would not end well “Oh that’s great cause I don’t think I can keep this up I’ve never used so many in one day before.” He tells him struggling to stay focus on the path. Azure really couldn’t hear all too well but he could tell that Chace could sympathize with his loss seeing how they both lost people they held very dear (So that’s the school thought it be bigger but what eves.) Azure thought to himself as his eyes went from the skyscraper to the road. When Chace brought up the fact of they need to stop Azure had to think fast as they reputedly approached the school “Oh hold on tight am gonna try something new!” he told Chace as they stepped off the speed glyph and on to a different type of glyph (I’m soo gonna regret this.) Azure told himself as he used the last of his strength to make a new glyph that stopped them as they rammed into a wall at full speed.

22Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Empty Re: Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:44 am

Chace Coal

Chace Coal
Chace noticed the guy said he had never used so many in one day which meant the guy was getting tired. He felt sorry for Azure losing his grandfather like that but he knew loss as well like what had happened with his brother. Chace listened to the guy as he said he was going to try something new which he assumed meant Azure was going to use one of the other glyphs which he hoped would be able to stop them. He saw a new glyph appear in front of them that was different to the other glyphs. They suddenly got launched towards a wall "shiiii" was the last thing Chace could utter before they rammed it. His body fell to the floor after hitting the wall. He hissed under his breath as he got up. His body ached and he could tell there were going to be bruises in the morning. "well that could have gone better".

23Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Empty Re: Chapter 2:Welcome to Syne Academy Wed Apr 20, 2016 2:21 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure slams into the wall and bounces off like a hand ball, he lands on a small patch of grass ”what did it work are we still alive if not sorry.” He asks Chace as he struggles to stand up with what little energy he has left (Oh man can’t do that too often) he told himself as he looked over to Chace’s face agents the wall. Azure went to go help him up but passes out from excision from using so many glyphs in one day over a short time spam but he passed out knowing that his new friend was okay and they got to the without having to fight any Grimm or gangsters that might want to get some revenge on him (The ground feels so nice and word I could sleep here for days if I wanted to.) he dreamed of sleeping on the ground with a blanket wrapped around himself.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum