You are not connected. Please login or register

A stroll we go! [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A stroll we go! [Open] Empty A stroll we go! [Open] Thu May 12, 2016 4:31 pm

Chester M. Malachite

Chester M. Malachite
It was a bright and sunny day without a cloud on the sky, the blue hues of the forest seemed to shimmer where the sun's light hit them. A strange yet calm silence seemed to be everywhere as not even birds or critters could be heard, but sudden gusts of wind broke this silence as it carried with it two sets of voices. One was gentle and caring yet still firm, the other was lighter and seemed to change in pitch from low to high when reaching certain points in it's speech.

"Oh, FoR Juniper's sAke. Put soMe SprIng Into your StEp! Mwah hAh hAh!" the more disturbing of the two choices suddenly burst out with. "Marvelous would you ever so kindly keep your mouth shut before I shut it for you?" the other was keeping it's composition yet it was clearly getting angrier as if goaded into something.

"Now now my little Chester, you do know I would be heartbroken should I be forced to do anything to you again" the other voice spoke before letting out a loud high pitched cackle. "I do hope you try Marvelous, I do hope you try..." the less disturbing of the voices replied while letting out a heavy sigh as if to betray his own desires of not wanting to continue this talk any more.

Comming into sight was a tall man clad in a long black overcoat with matching black suit pants and high class leather shoes with gloves to support the fashion all in the same shade of black. Upon his head was a grand top hat clearly fashioned by a skilled crafter and lined with a single black silk band going around with a slight wave like pattern on it. Upon his back was a massive log like shape with something resembling a monocle or lens attached upon it and the back part being similar to a rifle stock, it also had something that seemed to have been attached to the tip of the frame but unlocked and bent into as if to take less space.

As he continued to walk in the strange blue forest he looked around a fair few times before stopping in his tracks and letting out a heavy sigh. It was clear that due to his sporadic gaze about the environment that he was lost but trying to conceal that fact to the best of his abilities.

"I swear this forest has to be bigger then the entire island at this point, I mean I must have been walking for days if not weeks." the man said disgruntled as he took a last look around the area before looking up towards the sky.

2A stroll we go! [Open] Empty Re: A stroll we go! [Open] Thu May 12, 2016 5:07 pm

Min Avery Namsaek

Min Avery Namsaek
Avery Namsaek was sitting, feeling a bit drowsy leaning against the base of a tree. Her head was resting back on the trunk of said tree and her eyes were starting to close when she heard talking. She didn't register what she was actually hearing until a loud laugh broke through the air, then all traces of sleep and relaxation gone as she opened her eyes completely, filled with annoyance and watching for movement. She had come out here to take a break from people... it had been too crowded... what a surprise that someone would disturb the relative silence. Of course I'd be interrupted... I haven't had a break from company in years!
Upon seeing movement a few yards from her, she stilled briefly, hearing a male voice speak, seemingly to himself, before hopping up "You're lost?" As much as she tried, she couldn't keep the harsh amusement from her voice as she leaned against 'her' tree, standing to where she could see the stranger better.

3A stroll we go! [Open] Empty Re: A stroll we go! [Open] Thu May 12, 2016 5:17 pm

Chester M. Malachite

Chester M. Malachite
Chester turned his gaze towards the person asking him a questions and after a few moments of silence he removes his top hat before placing it over the center of his upper torso while stretching his right hand outwards from his waist and to the right before bowing his frame into a thirty degree angle.

While keeping his bowed position he would answer in a calm and collected yet kind manner "Ah yes I do seem to have gotten my self lost, but it is no grand disturbance or even a minor trifling matter." he then stood back up to his full height before placing the top hat back onto his head and resting both of his arms behind his back. "I trust you are okay your self Mi'lady or do you perhaps require assistance at this point in time?"

After a short few moments Chester once more bowed but this time only his head slightly before he spoke "I am terribly sorry for my lack of manners Mi'lady. Here I am asking you this and that when I have yet to introduce my self, a thousand pardons about that. I am Chester M. Malachite and it is my eternal pleasure and honor to meet you" he then raised his head before giving the lady a gentle smile.

Marvelous do not even attempt to assert control over this situation or by whatever stronger force there is I will end you! These thoughts echoed through his mind as if to make clear that he would have no shenanigans from Marvelous at this point in time.

4A stroll we go! [Open] Empty Re: A stroll we go! [Open] Thu May 12, 2016 6:29 pm

Min Avery Namsaek

Min Avery Namsaek
Namsaek looked thoroughly perplexed when the boy bowed to her. Though she was slightly amused at the fact he was lost, that didn't change. He continued speaking, though she was lost after 'Mi'lady' Mi'lady?? Is he crazy? I'm a girl... then again- Her thought were cut short by the man bowing his head.
After just standing there, blinking, for about three solid seconds, Namsaek opened her mouth to reply. Noting it was rather dry, she closed it once more and swallowed. Satisfied, she said "That's a bit of a long winded way to say hi, but I suppose people aren't different for nothing. I don't see how it could be an honor to meet someone you don't know but-" Here she shrugged, taking a deep breath to replenish the depleted stock in her lungs. "-I suppose it's a pleasure to meet you, Chester. I'm M- er..." She cut herself off. Pay attention, you dummy, if you introduced yourself like that, he's likely to think Min is your first name and Avery your second! "Avery Namsaek Min, but just call me Namsaek." she finished with a nod and she considered offering a hand for a handshake but thought better of it and settled with a slight smile in return.

5A stroll we go! [Open] Empty Re: A stroll we go! [Open] Sun May 15, 2016 2:26 pm

Chester M. Malachite

Chester M. Malachite
"As you wish Miss Namsaek." after speaking Chester looked around for a few moments before once more settling his gaze upon Namasaek "Ah but it is always an honor to meet another, who knows what they might bring into your life. Or perhaps they may become a worthwhile foe that you can test your might and skill against. Still I understand that to some my speech and manners might be slight strange."

Chester then held out his right hand towards Namsaek while giving her a gentle smile. "So a handshake to seal our greetings and perhaps the possibilities of further conversation might take place if you have no qualms that is Miss Namasaek." while keeping up outwards apperances Chester couldn't help but feel that Marvelous might want to ruin this moment with one of his patent betrayals, which most of the times ended up with one of his many bolts placed firmly into the victims chest region and always close to the heart in some shape or form. Fearing these actions might take place he consistently made sure to keep his other persona in check or as much that he could.

6A stroll we go! [Open] Empty Re: A stroll we go! [Open] Sun May 15, 2016 10:18 pm

Min Avery Namsaek

Min Avery Namsaek
And... He still isn't dropping the 'miss' thing, oh well. One can't have everything, I suppose.
Namsaek began to notice this Chester person seemed to be struggling inwardly with something, but she couldn't place exactly what might be wrong. For that reason, she stayed quiet, not wanting to make a possible issue worse.

"I understand, though I did need that explanation... and I'm still not sure I'd be 'honoured' to meet a foe. Pleased, perhaps, but not honored." Namsaek said with a small smile before listening as Chester spoke once more.

When Chester extended his hand as he began to speak, Namsaek tensed slightly, ready to either run or try to bowl the odd man over. His intention to shake her hand became clear as he spoke and she felt slightly immature and relaxed slightly. She clasped Chester's right hand with her own right one and shook, though she wasn't paying much attention and applied massive amounts of pressure on his hand before releasing it and stepping back.

7A stroll we go! [Open] Empty Re: A stroll we go! [Open] Tue May 24, 2016 4:40 pm

Chester M. Malachite

Chester M. Malachite
Retracting his hand after the handshake Chester slowly lifted his hand up slightly before shaking the palm a few times before speaking in a different tone in his voice then before "Ow...Now that is some well and proper pressure you have there Miss Namsaek." he lowered his head slightly angling it towards the ground while he let out a heavy sigh before looking back up, as he did the pupil in his eyes had changed drastically in their size growing quite smaller and his smile had turned into a wide grin. Letting out a short chuckle before looking around Chester twirled his entire frame around for a few moments before turning his gaze to the sky.

"Ever thought about all of this?" he gestured to the surrounding area as he spoke once more "Even with such solitude as this and the apparent tranquility it bestows, this is still such a dangerous place. Well every place, area and even every spot of soil or patch of ground are dangerous but places as this are quite something in and off it self." letting out a chuckle Chester returned his gaze towards Namsaek before attempting to meet her gaze as he once more spoke "Well not that we are in any danger mind you, safe as we can be right here....Or are we ever truly safe even in each others company. Hmmm, now wonder and ponder what would the price of betrayal truly be for those such as us out here in the middle of nowhere."

8A stroll we go! [Open] Empty Re: A stroll we go! [Open] Wed May 25, 2016 9:44 am

Min Avery Namsaek

Min Avery Namsaek

Min Avery
Namsaek
Character App

Grimacing as he showed signs of pain, Namsaek opened her mouth to offer what could be taken as an apology, but... he seemed... different? somehow? Before she fully recovered, Chester continued speaking, talking of a seemingly harmless enough subject, but she sensed an undercurrent of malice.

As he made eye contact once more, a shiver crawled up her spine. This guy is very, very different from mere minutes ago. How is that even possible?? No sooner had she finished thinking, then Chester spoke once more. It definitely sounded like a threat of sorts... or just the ramblings of a demented person? Namsaek couldn't decide which and so chose caution.

"It is... quite an interesting subject, I suppose. I've never actually considered it quite like that. As for the price of betrayal... it depends on those involved. Usually Death." Her eyes hardened slightly, a shell of ice creeping over them and her fingers twitched, trying to form fists. Though she refrained, as she guessed Chester might take that as an invitation to try and answer his own question, and Namsaek didn't want to fight him... not yet.

9A stroll we go! [Open] Empty Re: A stroll we go! [Open] Mon May 30, 2016 1:22 pm

Chester M. Malachite

Chester M. Malachite
Chester chuckled a few times before he once more attempted to lock his gaze with Namsaek's before he started to speak "Well I respect the bluntness of your answer but do you really just believe death is the only fate, oh no my dear there are a plethora of worse things that can happen indeed." after a few more moments of an earie silence Chester shook his own head a few times before looking around for a few moments, when his eyes returned to Namsaek they looked normal and Chester let out a sigh of relief as if he had been reading him self to see something entirely different.

His calm tone returned to his voice as he spoke "A thousand pardons for the sudden outburst of random questions and such that I have burdened you with. Tho I personally loathe them I sadly can not resist the urge some times." it was clear that he was lying when it came to his reason but it seemed more a lie to himself then anything else.

"Now I do hope I have not sullied your good graces with my sudden outburst but I must ask that you do not answer any more of those types, and once more a thousand pardons for any trouble it might have cause you Miss Namsaek".

10A stroll we go! [Open] Empty Re: A stroll we go! [Open] Tue May 31, 2016 7:13 pm

Min Avery Namsaek

Min Avery Namsaek

Min Avery
Namsaek
Character App

Chester once more sought eye contact as he spoke. After speaking, a brief silence ensued, allowing Namsaek a small window of time in which to think. What an odd thing to say... I mean, it's true but... still... the choice of words is different too... not your everyday common words. Namsaek broke off her thoughts as, after a rather eerie quiet, Chester shook his head and released a sigh of... relief?.. and his voice went back to how it sounded when she met him.

He then proceeded to apologize is his peculiar way of doing so and it sounded truthful enough. Namsaek shook her own head as he continued to speak, specifically, apologizing. "It's no not a burden, really. A little on the random side, but not burdensome... no need to apologize so much, I assure you. I've actually considered a couple of them before."

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum