You are not connected. Please login or register

Reminiscence (Restricted)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Reminiscence (Restricted) Empty Reminiscence (Restricted) Mon May 16, 2016 1:00 am

Kim Dongmin "Mamachul"

Kim Dongmin
Dongmin kicked a rock along the street and exhaled a deep, long sigh. The last time I was in a place like this...

He violently shook his head. Thinking on such times was pointless. In fact, thinking on them was a bad idea. But, his mind worked in ways he couldn't help...

"Hey kid, you look like you could need a hand up." A hand crossed his line of vision; Dongmin blinked as his eyes threatened to slide shut, fatigue taking over him. He winced as he shifted; that hurt. Idiot, he thought agressively. How stupid are you, Dongmin?

"Why are you even trying to help me?"
he demanded coldly. The person standing over him laughed.

"I was watching you two fighting. You looked pretty kickass... for a little fellow, I mean."

Dongmin shook his head to clear his thoughts. He didn't need to be distracted. And those thoughts were certainly distracting...

Why would I even think of that blue haired idiot anyway? he wondered, shoving his hands in his pockets as he glared at the ground. It's not like we'll ever see one another again. He probably doesn't even remember my name. Or what I look like.

2Reminiscence (Restricted) Empty Re: Reminiscence (Restricted) Wed May 18, 2016 12:37 am

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
Quill walks down to a music shop to get some string for his violin and he sees a person that he haven't seen in a long time. It was a kid from his home town but older and a girl. Quill thought to him self "CRUD i cant have someone from my home town knowing im alive" Quill flashback to his final day in his home town. His teacher told him "you are dead to them and they must never know that you lived." Quill quickly makes a mad dash for it but she spots him and chase him. Quill then saw Don and told him in a rush "HEY DUDE DO ME A SOLID AND DISTRACT THAT GIRL THAT IS CHASING ME PLEASE" Quill ran off before Don can give an answer. He did not know if Don did what Quill ask but he knew that he was safe or was he?

3Reminiscence (Restricted) Empty Re: Reminiscence (Restricted) Fri May 20, 2016 1:00 am

Kim Dongmin "Mamachul"

Kim Dongmin
Do him a 'solid'? Dongmin was unfamiliar with the term, but he figured it meant a favor, so he turned and stepped into the girl's path. When she knocked into him, he fell, breakfalling neatly but concealing that he did so; so of course a fuss started from the people around him about 'was he all right?' 'what was he thinking?' and so on. Having remembered Quill from the dormitory, Dongmin had figured it couldn't hurt to help. But now he was surrounded by people. And he didn't like being surrounded by people. (Dongmin just really hated people.)

Sighing, he brushed the annoying hands away from him and ignored their words, continuing on his path. There's no such thing as peace and quiet in this world, is there. He snorted, staring up at the sky. Hilarious, Dongmin, you should be a comedian, because everyone except maybe you likes people in this world.... Well, maybe that Quill character doesn't.

4Reminiscence (Restricted) Empty Re: Reminiscence (Restricted) Fri May 20, 2016 1:14 am

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
Quill knew the coast was clear. He saw Don surrounded by people. He would go in a help the guy out but he saw the girl there and Quill quickly darted to a bush. He felt bad for asking Don to do this but he remembered something from his past something like this. He remembered kids would always bully him and all the adults would break the bullies up and ask if Quill was ok. Quill at that time always said to him self "if i was ok why ask all you humans think about is asking not for me but your worthless selves" Quill remembered his only true friend was that girl and a wolf pack near his village. Quill come back to today and said "AH SCREW IT" He charges in and told all the people to back off and to give Don some breathing room. "ALL YOU HUMANS THINK OF IS JUST ASKING HOW ABOUT YOU STEP OFF FROM MY FRIEND HERE OK HE'S NOT A DYING DOG" The girl look at Quill star eyed (shes a Faunus White wolf breed)

5Reminiscence (Restricted) Empty Re: Reminiscence (Restricted) Fri May 20, 2016 7:34 am

Kim Dongmin "Mamachul"

Kim Dongmin
Well. Dongmin hadn't been expecting that. He raised an eyebrow in interest, then his face returned to the usual expression. That blue-haired idiot was exactly the same way, Dongmin, he reminded himself. Turning to Quill, he thought carefully on what he should say next and decided getting away from more annoying people would be their best choice of action. "We should leave. That wolf girl is drooling at you." So maybe it wasn't exactly the best choice of words. It got the point across, didn't it? Point being, they should probably get out of there because there were people surrounding them.

So down the street he walked, hands shoved into his pockets and watching the ground as he went; his thoughts were mixing, all revolving around the same person-- meaning, one of the last people he ever befriended. And of course, the last person he wanted to see, ever again.

6Reminiscence (Restricted) Empty Re: Reminiscence (Restricted) Fri May 20, 2016 9:55 pm

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
Quill nod at Don and ran off meeting him somewhere else. Quill remembered his first day of training was the same. For ten years he was taut to steal, attack, plan, sneak, and many other quality in life. He was taut to play any string intermittent but was never good at talking to people. When Quill came back to today he saw that he was standing in the forest but didn't know where. He heard something snap in the distance and dashed to cover. He saw something he haven't seen in years. A pack of abnormally large wolves. He knew not to disturb them so he just walked back to town and went to go find Don. It was a while before he found Don again and he thank Don for saving his hide. But Quill didn't seem to like him but he save him from the crowed. Quill ask if Don had seen the giant numskull that lived with them in the dorm.

7Reminiscence (Restricted) Empty Re: Reminiscence (Restricted) Mon May 23, 2016 6:08 pm

Kim Dongmin "Mamachul"

Kim Dongmin
"That I have not," the boy replied, raising an eyebrow at Quill's description of Solomon. Well, there's certainly no love lost between those two. He sighed and kept walking, not really caring if Quill followed or not (he figured that he would, since there was really nothing better to do). So long as Quill didn't try to start a three-hour conversation, they would get along fine.

"Hey, doesn't it get annoying having your hair in such a loose braid?" the dark blue-haired male asked, holding the end up in the air. The shorter of the pair huffed at him, trying to steal his braid back; his friend held it up higher, so Dongmin seized the other's ponytail and tugged on it.

"Doesn't it get annoying having your hair in such a tight ponytail?" he demanded as they released one another's hair. The bluenette stuck his tongue out and replied that he was the best and so it didn't. The redhead screamed in frustration and stalked away, chased by his blue-haired puppy.

Dongmin shook his head. I wish I could forget that idiot!

8Reminiscence (Restricted) Empty Re: Reminiscence (Restricted) Mon May 23, 2016 10:22 pm

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
Quill saw that Don had ditch him "well great now i'm by myself AGAIN. just like my first hunter" Quill flashback to his first hunt. He had no weapon no dust just his hands and armor. He saw his mortal enemy for the first time that day. He saw a large strange looking nevermore. it attacked young Quill giving him his first scar on his back a large claw shape scar. Young Quill ran into a village hidden in a mountain. It was full of Faunus but what was strange was that they didn't have their animal parts. Young Quill ask them why they didn't have them a elder said "they where removed by you humans for trophy's" Quill also ask what is with the strange nevermore. The elder spoke again "we don't know why but it seems to attack everything even other grimms them selves. We called it 'Poe' and before you ask yes we've tried to kill him but nothing" Suddenly a Beowolf comes out of no where and attack the village. Quill saw it and faught it. He ripped the head of the grimm off and left the village with out a word of thanks from the village just started to walk back to where his teacher told him to after killing a grimm.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum