You are not connected. Please login or register

A (not-so)Friendly Encounter[Closed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1A (not-so)Friendly Encounter[Closed] Empty A (not-so)Friendly Encounter[Closed] Sun May 22, 2016 10:36 am

Min Avery Namsaek

Min Avery Namsaek

Min Avery
Namsaek
Character App

Namsaek was not in the best of moods. She had just stormed out of Syne Academy due to an overeager crowd of her peers. They got way too close for her liking and definitely too close for their safety... but for whatever reason she'd restrained herself and settled for bellowing at them to let her through. Amusingly enough, they did... quite readily too, to the girl's satisfaction.

Now free of all the hustle and bustle, she stalked irritably though the forest, so lost in thought as agitation she didn't realize just how far, exactly, she'd gone into the blue trees. When she did realize she had gone very deep into the Finnek. So deep that even the air around her was tinged blue. A very loud yell tore from her throat, directed at the Academy dwellers despite the fact that they likely wouldn't hear her. "Oh curse it all! You can't respect someone's personal space and At the same time make people loose focus?? It seems you all are just trying to kill people~"

After that, Namsaek calmed down a bit. After all, getting worked up at someone you couldn't look in the eye isn't worth it. She decided to stick around and try to find a Grimm or two while she was here... She couldn't let a golden hunt opportunity like this go to waste, now could she?

Current Stats:

2A (not-so)Friendly Encounter[Closed] Empty Re: A (not-so)Friendly Encounter[Closed] Mon May 23, 2016 12:13 am

Roux Lanj

Roux Lanj
Beneath the blue sky, amidst the bluer trees, leaf and twig crunched under Roux's feet as he walked. An old man, looking to be just over 70 had asked him to deliver flowers to his grandson's grave in his place. Roux had set out much earlier in the day, eager to ease his burden as soon as possible. The trip to the grave was astoundingly peaceful, with hardly a snarl or peep from the local wildlife until...

A sudden yell had started off, shocking Roux. On instinct, he drew his sword, coiling it behind him and extending it, ready to cleave wide into whatever attempted to get close. As the moment passed, a realization came to mind that he wasn't being attacked. Another moment passed and a 2nd realization came to mind. There was someone else here who might need help. Eager to find out, Bas Pushka retracts as Roux holsters it again before running off in the direction of the yell, the crunching sound of leaves fading into the background.

It's not long before he finds the source. The two must have been roughly 30 yards apart. Seeing her, a Faunus like himself, Roux didn't bother putting on his helmet. After taking a second to catch his breath, he lets out a yell of his own.

"Hey, were you screaming just now? Anything wrong?"

Stats:

3A (not-so)Friendly Encounter[Closed] Empty Re: A (not-so)Friendly Encounter[Closed] Mon May 23, 2016 12:39 am

Cenere Biancardi

Cenere Biancardi

Cenere James
Biancardi
Character App

Cenere was shoved roughly out of the way by someone. She was unaware of why, for her back had been too the aggressor, but the person didn't seem intent on picking on her and instead continued shoving others from... her... path. The scrawny yet clearly strong girl was forging a path to the door and, as it was crowded, Cenere followed quickly in her wake.

Cenere, having nothing else to do at the moment, continued to follow the other girl. She went to the Finnek Forest, at the edge of which Cenere hesitated before plunging in and becoming surrounded by the blueness of the trees. The girl walked for quite a ways, clearly worked up over something because she was stomping. She eventually stopped and bellowed so loud Cenere had to cover her ears, and so didn't understand what had been said, but a few seconds later, yet another person made an appearance. A boy... He yelled as well, causing Cenere to cover her ears yet again to guard against the sound... only she could understand it.

Cenere chose that moment to step into full view, removing her hands from her ears as she straightened up. There were only two others, so it should be fine, right?

Current Stats:

4A (not-so)Friendly Encounter[Closed] Empty Re: A (not-so)Friendly Encounter[Closed] Mon May 23, 2016 1:38 am

Min Avery Namsaek

Min Avery Namsaek

Min Avery
Namsaek
Character App

Namsaek was stomping on the ground as her yell echoed into the distance, fading info nonexistence when she heard heavy breathing. As she started to turn around to see if it was something she could fight, a voice yelled something about something being wrong. Not wasting any time, Namsaek whirled in time to see a tall, bunny eared Faunus girl step out from behind a tree and another, more cat or doglike Faunus who had clearly been the one to yell.

She gave them both a hard look, trying to discern what exactly they were doing there, but failed. "Who are you two and what are you doing here? I'm fairly certain I was alone." With that she crossed her arms and leaned back against a tree, kicking one foot back against it as well as she waited for an explanation of any kind. It's not like Faunus can just... materialize. Right? Right... I thought so.

Current Stats:

5A (not-so)Friendly Encounter[Closed] Empty Re: A (not-so)Friendly Encounter[Closed] Mon May 23, 2016 1:04 pm

Roux Lanj

Roux Lanj
A look of wary confusion found itself on Roux's face as the situation had only gotten more complex. The presence of the yelling girl was expected, but the bunny faunus' presence was unexpected. scanning the area over, he looked for any traps or brigands waiting to ambush. He would have kept scanning, but then a question was posed; then, another. Neither of which he knew wholly the answer to. With nothing else to indicate an ambush, Roux stepped forward, putting his guard at ease. His head tilted sideways, he glanced towards the bunny before setting his sight on the bear.

“I don’t know much about materializing, but I figure someone out there can do that. As for me, my name is Roux and as far as I knew, I was the only one in this part of the woods today. Oh, and this…”
Roux raises a hand, gesturing towards the bunny faunus “is my life long acquaintance, person I’ve never met before.”

Roux's focus then shifted, staring intently at the bunny, curious to see what her take on the situation is.

Stats:

Last edited by Fausse Espoit on Mon May 23, 2016 1:05 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot to add stats)

6A (not-so)Friendly Encounter[Closed] Empty Re: A (not-so)Friendly Encounter[Closed] Wed May 25, 2016 9:22 am

Cenere Biancardi

Cenere Biancardi

Cenere James
Biancardi
Character App

Cenere was quite content to remain silent, and given it appeared the boy, Roux, seemed to be the subject of the other girl's frown, she was quite willing for it to stay that way. Surprisingly enough, Roux didn't appear very affected by said frown and spoke. Although what he said led Cenere to believe that he was off his rocker... Lifelong acquaintance? Is he craz- wait... was  sarcasm? her thoughts ground to a halt as he stared at her. She honestly felt like a bug under a microscope.

After a lapse of a few seconds, Cenere began mumbling "I am Cenere... I was in Syne and you were... forcefully moving people out of your way. I was kind of in the way, I suppose, and I just followed you..." she stared at the ground halfway between herself and the other two, about at the middle of the Faunus-made triangle.

She shouldn't be as worked up as she is, they were the only ones there, most likely, for miles. She just couldn't relax, at all. She would blame it on nerves, but she wasn't nervous, persay... just really uncomfortable.

OOC:

Current Stats:

7A (not-so)Friendly Encounter[Closed] Empty Re: A (not-so)Friendly Encounter[Closed] Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:42 am

Roux Lanj

Roux Lanj
Dead silence filled the air for a moment, then three, then thirty. All the while, Roux had been shifting his eyes between Cenere, the bear, and himself, none of which had been doing much of anything besides standing. For the moment at least, it seemed as if neither of them required any help; moreover, for so long as they were there together, they could probably handle any creatures that might have come their way. Nodding to himself, Roux decided to return to the old man who had sent him there in the first place.

"Well, it was nice meeting you two, but I'll be late if I don't get moving. I hope to see you again sometime back in campus."

With that, Roux runs off the way he came, crushing dried leaves underfoot as he went, the sight of Cenere and the bear who's name he forgot to ask for fading between the trees. Some time later, Roux returned to the old man who rewarded him with cookies and ice cream before he ran off to his next job.

[Exit]

OOC::

Stats:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum