You are not connected. Please login or register

Prologue: Grimm Departure

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Prologue: Grimm Departure Empty Prologue: Grimm Departure Tue May 31, 2016 8:45 pm

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti
Prologue: Grimm Departure Yuki%20Valesti_TBFillin_zpskhnnreuh

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►MOOD: Calm
    ►STATUS: Excellent
    ►AURA: 200
    ►HP: 100
    ►ATTRIBUTES: STR:2 | SPT:2 | DEF:4 | RES:4 | SPD: Below Average
    ►EXP: 100
-------------------------------------------------------
    Summary
- Lapis woke up, threw pillow at sister for being a jerk, and is now getting his default clothes from the closet.

It almost seemed impossible, but somehow Lapis was able to get himself back to sleep, and then up on time for the special day. The blinds next to his bed opened up, allowing passage for the ray of light from his window to his face, causing him to forcefully shut his eyes once more before turning around to the opposite direction. There was a slight annoyance that began to develop from the action, and even though the culprit didn't get a chance to come into his View, he already knew who was behind it, and even their position based solely on how the blinds open up. His hand motioned over his pillow, clenching tightly, locking it within his hand before he motioned up slightly and spun quickly. The pillow vanished from underneath him, only to be seen mid air flying towards the Culprit, resulting in a small yelping noise which confirmed contact.

" Learn to dodge..." Pushing himself out of bed, his eyes would slowly open once again, but this time with the individual in view. It was his sister Teal, attempting to be that annoying sister that pushes the buttons one wouldn't like. She pouted a bit before leaving the room, shutting the door behind her. Lapis sighed slightly before looking out of the Window, gazing to the world beyond the four walls that was destined to be his former home." Today is the day huh...? Welp nothing to do but to do it...Yea that didn't sound cool. Better get it all out of my system ". He jumped out of his bed and stretched for a few seconds before grabbing some clothes out of his Closet.

Last edited by Lapis Valesti on Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:33 am; edited 2 times in total

2Prologue: Grimm Departure Empty Re: Prologue: Grimm Departure Tue May 31, 2016 11:19 pm

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►MOOD: Happy
    ►EXP: 200
    Summary
- Lapis took a shower while listening to his music/dancing. He got dressed and made his way down for breakfast only to be surprised by a Huge meal, as well as two other individuals that would be joining them for breakfast this day.

Moments later water hitting a surface could be heard throughout the halls in the building. Like most people in the world who possessed homes and could, Lapis was cleaning the accumulation of dirt and foreign particles from his body, all the while moving to a groovy theme. Behind closed doors within the shower, this Valesti was jamming to music from his Ipod, while in the shower, which in itself was not a norm. His Ipod as well as his headsets was nothing normal though, being quite sealed all around and being far durable than the normal Ipod. His head bobbed around with his hands up in the air, raising the roof in the privacy of his bathroom. The free hand had a rag lathered in suds from the Soap, scrubbing all over his body as he danced around. His mouth motioned as if he was singing, but no words came out which was understandable since this was something no one in the world knew he did, not even his Mother. Soon after the end of the song he was currently mouthing, Lapis exited the shower and dried off. The Music continued going and he continued jamming even as he brushed his teeth. Now it was time for him to suit up, a method which consisted of a specific order that was repeated every single day for the past few years. Lapis reached for what appeared to be two plates that were connected by two straps, putting it on like a shirt, followed by Boxers, and uniform Pants. A Dress shirt and a then another one that looked like it matched the Pants, though it would be left completely unbuttoned.

His previous motions slowed down drastically as he was about to exit the Privacy of his bathroom, leaving the energy expressed moments ago locked behind closed doors. It was just about time for breakfast, and the Valesti was rather hungry so his next destination was the Kitchen. There he would meet both his Sister and Mother, sitting at a table with a wide assortment of meals. This set up was beyond the norm, but again this day was not a normal day. This was a bit over the top, even for a day like today since it was only 3 people that would be enjoying this meal, or at least that was what he believed. There was a knock at the door which caught the attention of two of the individuals, the third already knowing what was planned for the day. Lapis's Mom arose from the table and made her way through the kitchen, and the living room, opening the door. Two individuals could be seen standing there, two individuals that caught Lapis off guard as expressed by the surprised look on his face.

Last edited by Lapis Valesti on Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:34 am; edited 1 time in total

3Prologue: Grimm Departure Empty Re: Prologue: Grimm Departure Wed Jun 01, 2016 12:33 am

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►MOOD: Embarrassed
    ►EXP: 300
    Summary
- Lapis conversed with his Mother, Sister, Father and Brother.

" Dad! Navy! Ok hold on one second. Something clearly isn't right here, so indulge me here. Person A and Person B, Person A being you Mom and B Teal. Established so no interruptions regarding that at any point. Person C and D being Dad and Navy respectively. A and C fights for an extended period of time, years even which causes a drift between A, B, C, D, missing out on a whole bunch of events Birthdays included, and then this day comes and now A, B reunites with C, D...What the Hell!? ". Lapis sighed a bit, bringing his hand up to his forehead and massaging it slightly. All other parties involved in the explanation looked to Lapis with an hopeless expression, Navy being the first one to speak. " Dude...what was the point of using the letters ? You didn't explain nothing intricate at all ".

Lapis attention shifted to Navy before shrugging." Yea I know. Just felt cool using letters which I have been doing in my Studies. Im a Strategist you know, so on the field I won't be able to say peoples names all the time. It's called being efficient, even though this clearly wasn't one of those times...Shut up! don't call me out on these things! ". There was a slight sign of embarrassment, immediately masked by a serious expression before he was then addressed by his Dad.

" Kiddo you never changed. Quirky as ever but just in a 22 year old body. Man I missed you and your Sister...and your Mom ". He looked towards Their mother with a sincere smile on his face. " I know we didn't get together for Birthdays, and there were other important days too...I couldn't to be honest. I was a shameful person that couldn't get himself together, but today one of his sons is going off to Protect the world, even if you dont intend to do so, you'll be bringing some form of honor back to these Old bones, doing something that everyone could be Proud of ".

Everyone looked towards Lapis with a sincere smile, something that caused his cheeks to turn slightly red before he shook his head in attempts to shake the feeling itself off." Yea well whatever. Ya can say whatever ya want, I still don't see this day as being that important, but to each their own. Can't control the way any individual truly perceive things I guess ".

Last edited by Lapis Valesti on Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:33 am; edited 1 time in total

4Prologue: Grimm Departure Empty Re: Prologue: Grimm Departure Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:32 am

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►EXP: 400
    Summary
- Shared in Prayer time with everyone

" Now everyone get to a seat so we can have our moment of thanks and appreciation before the meal ". Lapis looked at everyone's expressions, and it was clear as day that they was holding this day on a far higher pedestal than he was. He wasn't going to be the one to ruin the feels though by being the oddball, but at the same time he wasn't going to force excitement, more so meet a middle ground. Everyone reached their seat around the Table and sat down, arms going up to their sides at the same time grabbing hold to each other. Everyone except Lapis had their heads down slightly with their eyes closed, which was an indication of a Prayer beginning. He lowered his head so the routine could begin.

" Today we give thanks for the many blessings brought to us. My sweet baby Ceru is up there with you, and I know that both you and her are watching over this entire family. I think about here every single day, and she gives me strength to move forwards...and for that I give thanks. Now I ask that she watch over my Son Lapis as he is about to embark on a journey, where the unknown will grow ever closer to him. He'll meet new people, and encounter new things, but also encounter danger as well...Protect him, and make sure that we'll be able to have more times like this...Amen ". Lapis mother brought her head up and opened her eyes towards the next person in line which was Teal.

" My Brother, there is so many things that annoy me about him, but he's a really good person. He keeps to himself, but I still love him. Give him the strength and know how to be strong and protect those that he is setting out to protect. Let him become the best Hunter at that school, and let him meet a nice girlfriend that actually cares about him, because I worry about him sometime ". There was a slight chuckle from everyone except Lapis, who possessed an expression that said ' Are you kidding me ? '. Once Teal finished, she brought her head up, looking towards her Father.

" I've messed up so much over the years as a Father. What happened to Ceru was a true tragedy, and the greatest that have ever befallen this family, but now my son here is taking up the sword against these fiends to protect other families from what we suffered. He's gotten stronger despite his handicaps, and continues to remained unchained...an inspiration to us all, including these old bones. I hope now that I can do right by him, and the rest of this family. I love them dearly and never stopped loving them ". Upon hearing Her husbands words, Lapis's mother began to develop tears in her eyes, quickly wiping them before the figurative torch was passed towards Navy.

" Everyone pretty much said everything, so I'll try to say something different. This guy is dork to be completely honest, but at the same time, he has far greater balls than I have, and I can't help but have respect for him. I didn't get to see him much, but I hope that changes from this point on, and in order for that to happen, he needs to survive. Lapis, don't do anything stupid...be you in order to survive. You're always thinking things through, even when its not really necessary, and even though it annoys me, I want you to do whatever you can to Survive. Also what Teal said about the girlfriend, that needs to happen...like Asap ".

Lapis sighed as he seemed to be the center of everyones Prayers, though he remained silent because he felt no need to Pray, as it would have been strange since he was the center. " Everyone...I know I dont show it alot, but I love you all, and I promise not to let you all down. I promise that I will get to this Academy, get stronger, and protect everyone. I wont allow myself to fall victim either, so I can come back home every now and then to visit everyone and have more wonderful times like this. With that said, everyone lets get down in this meal that can probably feed five individuals for many many maaaaaaaany moons ".

5Prologue: Grimm Departure Empty Re: Prologue: Grimm Departure Wed Jun 01, 2016 3:49 am

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►EXP: 500
    Summary
- Lapis thought about his Deceased Sister Ceru before eating

Everyone nodded to Lapis words, reaching out for the food before them, some reaching for things they preferred first so they got their fill before running out. Lapis was the exception as he watched each of them engage in an experience that wasn't grand by the standards of the norm, but none the less was something Amazing in his eyes. While he didn't want to openly admit it outside of the previous prayer, this moment itself was something that fueled his drive to want to protect everyone, only lacking perfection due to his other sister not being with them anymore. His head lowered slightly along with his eyes, reflecting back on her smile when they were little kids, the very smile that carried him so far, and that would continue to carry him. He snapped back into reality before any of the others could notice the drift. At this point the others had obtained the foods that they were interested in, leaving Lapis the only one who hadn't fixed his meal.

" Alright! none of the good stuff are gone, so let me take this moment to say...Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! ". The others around him laughed slightly at the energy he displayed at the fact that they hadn't eaten everything that he actually like. His Mom had fixed so much food that it was actually impossible for them to deplete any thing on the table in one sitting. It was definitely a meal that was going to last them over a few days easy.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:

6Prologue: Grimm Departure Empty Re: Prologue: Grimm Departure Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:35 am

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►EXP: 600
    Summary
- Lapis finished his meal and was dismissed to his room to finish packing.

Time quickly flew by as they engaged in joyous laughter, living up the moments that they had together. Lapis wondered to himself just how long this would last, this image of his complete family that actually brought him Joy. It wasn't too long before each of the individuals at the table was completely full, some of them still having things on their plate. There was just too much food for all of them, and unlike the rest of them who got distracted with the enjoyment that they were having that they overate more than what they should have, Lapis was completely good, lacking any feeling of being heavy or unable to move. All of them were happy though, and that's what mattered in this moment the most. Seeing as he was the only capable one at this moment as he arose from his chair, He volunteered to do the dishes, as well as put away the remaining food. Seeing as he was the reason for the get together, his mother just couldn't have that, despite finding it slightly difficult to move. She managed to get up and shoo'ed him away. " Nope! the only actual work you will be doing is Packing. I know you have yet to pack so it's foolish to have  you engage in the cleaning of your Party...now shoo ".

Everyone shook their head, agreeing with the Matriarch of the household, basically dismissing Lapis to his room to finish packing. Today was the day for him to depart so this was something that should have been completed prior. Lapis didn't put up much of a fight, stretching a bit before making his way back up stairs and towards his bedroom.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

7Prologue: Grimm Departure Empty Re: Prologue: Grimm Departure Wed Jun 01, 2016 2:26 pm

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►EXP: 700
    Summary
- Lapis is packing

Laid before him upon reaching his room was two partially packed suit cases, both opened with a few things hanging out of them. It was really happening, he was really leaving home on an adventure of his own. The more he actually thought about it, the more it began to hit him emotionally. There were many things around in his room that he wanted to take, but knew that it would't be good to do so, and because of this he was brought to very difficult decision. Which things represented him most, things that he loved and that he should take with him. In terms of clothes, he packed 5 sets, all being the exact same thing that he wore now. He didn't have any Lien at all, and so he wouldn't be able to shop at all once arriving. " Heh, I wonder how many students wear the same look every day.  Maybe everyone will be in uniform...in which case I'll fit right in then Yup..".

The next thing that would grab his attention was a huge poster on his wall, which was a Periodic Table, composed of all the known elements including a little separate section for Dust. There was an immediate nod as there was no question on choosing this. It was a must for him as it has always aided him in his studies. Next thing that would immediately grab his attention was his books on the shelves. As much as he wanted to bring all of them, he just couldn't, plus he would be gain another opportunity to regain them once at the Academy. There was one book that he was set on bringing with him, which was ' Intertwined Fates '.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

8Prologue: Grimm Departure Empty Re: Prologue: Grimm Departure Wed Jun 01, 2016 4:19 pm

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►MOOD: Calm
    ►EXP: 800
    Summary
- Lapis reflected back on a Friend while packing
- Lapis obtained Special Valentines Day Card *No effect*

Time continued to pass, and slowly but surely Lapis came closer to completing the task of packing. In the midst of it, he came across something that caused his cheeks to redden slightly. A Valentines card with lined with Pink flower boarders. In the middle was a drawn heart being surrounded by two Dragons that was 2 shades of blue, one being water and the other one being one of a more solid state. It was odd for a Valentines card, but still managed to hit Lapis in the feels. Something given to him by a childhood friend who acted as cushion during his fall. Thinking on this caused him to reflect on the words of his brother and sister downstairs during the prayer, which caused him to turn a darker red, which resulted in him quickly placing the card in his suitcase, taping it to the top so it didn't get ruined being with everything else. " Those friggin idiots! don't know what they're talking about. I don't have time for foolishness like that. There are things like Grimms out there, and a future Huntsmen won't have time ".

Obviously making a believer of himself, the Valesti shook the idea off and continued with the packing, now with a more serious expression on his face. He could remember the moments with the individual, but not the individual's face, something that remained hidden in some form of darkness. Conversations and all remained except her face, though the last thing he recalled when they separated was that she was going to become a Huntress. The fact that he couldn't put a face on her began to annoy him, and on a day like this it definitely was unacceptable, so pushing the thought to the back, Lapis continued onwards with the task at hand.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

9Prologue: Grimm Departure Empty Re: Prologue: Grimm Departure Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:18 pm

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►EXP: 900
    Summary
- Lapis talked to his Mom

Two hours passed since Lapis picked back up packing, completing the task all together. His eyes scanned over the neatly packed cases, taking in a deep breath before releasing it in relief. There were those times where one would feel brand new even after completing the simplest of tasks, and this was definitely one of them. He stood up, arms on his waists and his chest puffed out like he was the most amazing person in the world, only to have the moment disrupted by his Mother calling out for him from the halls. Closing the fully packed Suit cases, Lapis made his way out of his room and back downstairs quickly as to not keep her waiting. Once she was in his view, he motioned his head up as if asking her " What's up ? ".

" We're done with the cleanup down here and were about to take a stroll together. When you were young you used to absolutely love wandering around on the strolls ". Lapis already knew where she was going with this, and a tiny smirk formed on his face, looking to her with a look that already admitted defeat in a jokeful way. " I still do you know, taking strolls that is. I'll be with ya in a moment ". He looked to his Ipod for a second and then placed his hand on his chest. Everything seemed good and accounted for so he walked to the door way where the rest of the family was waiting for him.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

10Prologue: Grimm Departure Empty Re: Prologue: Grimm Departure Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:50 pm

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►EXP: 1000
    Summary
- Lapis talked to his Family

Everyone looked to Lapis as he approached them, and the general feel was of something that was once broken coming together. It was strange though that they would be able to take a stroll after eating so much earlier, something that did cross his mind in the midst of being invited to the stroll. It was absolutely necessary to look to deep into things like that so Lapis pushed it to the side without much effort. His mother closed and locked up the door behind them before the gathered as a group. The day seemed so nice, one that would basically warrant a stroll, or some kind of outdoor activity. Doing this kind of thing with the family on a day like just felt right, something that he should have been feeling for a great period of time but was denied it until now." Better late than never ". He muttered to himself, which would cause the others to wonder what in the world he was talking about. He shook his head as to tell them 'dont mind my words'. His hands going into his Pocket while messing with his Ipod, he was officially set to go.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

11Prologue: Grimm Departure Empty Re: Prologue: Grimm Departure Wed Jun 01, 2016 11:59 pm

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►MOOD: Perplexed
    ►EXP: 1100
    Summary
- Lapis and Family are leaving the central area of Bellmuse moving in the direction of Skylight Woods

They began walking, increasing the distance from the home, in the direction of what appeared to be a forest. It's been awhile since a Grimm was spotted in the location due to the increase in Hunters and Huntress. This made everyone let their guard down a bit at the idea of traveling away from the central area. It was this, and Lapis mother planned for them to visit a place that was once a special place to all of them, a place that had a special significance to them prior to the incident, and developed more of a negative feel after. Lapis wasn't aware of what would be their destination, but soon put it together after a few minutes of walking and joking around with the others. His expression became somewhat serious, not knowing the reason why they were heading to " That " Location. He looked to his mother, and when she saw his expression, she knew that he put it together and wasn't comfortable with the decision.

She didn't want to say anything, because she knew that everyone here would be opposed to continuing on, even though she believed that this was the best for all of them. It was something that Lapis put together once observing her expression, among a few things like it happening on this day. As much as he wanted to say something, he refrained from doing so, still having some questions on his mind as they drew closer to the place. The others had not noticed since they were talking and joking amongst each other, enjoying the trip without thinking about the destination.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

12Prologue: Grimm Departure Empty Re: Prologue: Grimm Departure Thu Jun 02, 2016 2:40 am

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►MOOD: Judgemental
    ►EXP: 1200
    Summary
- Lapis and Family arrived to Skylight Woods at the spot where their sibling was killed and Lapis explained to Teal and Navy their Mother/Father's Motive for bringing them, which was for Closure. All of them are now kneeling at the spot and Praying.

It wouldn't be too long before they arrived to the location, an open field  with certain sides closed in by trees. When they all came into the open fields, some of their expressions shifted gradually upon realizing where they were. Their Father was on the same page with the Mother even though they haven't spoke to each other Prior to this day. Both the Dad and the Mom looked into the fields with determined looks while the kids looked to them confused. Lapis continued walking a bit being ahead of the now still group, his expression being calm ." Now that we're all here, I think it's about time that both of you explained yourself, unless you want me to do it...actually since Im the Man of the hour, I think I will take a shot at guessing your reasons for this ". Teal and Navy turned their attention to Lapis first, followed by their Mother and Father, giving him their undivided attention.

" It goes without saying that even though our prayers earlier hinted that we was passed the events of the past, we are not...We lost one of us on that day, and being apart from each other didn't help in mending the damages dealt. Before this day, it would have been almost impossible for each of us to get together. Im going to be leaving you all, and Mother dearest here...or more so Father dearest thought that the only way to mend it before I go was to deal with it head on. I assume Father simply because while everyone was hit hard from the event, he was the one who shattered and spiraled downwards. Your words earlier in your prayers was that of a man desperately seeking forgiveness for not being what you supposed to be during our time of need. Mom simply agreed with your idea given that there haven't been an incident here for such awhile. Taking a risk, but all things considered, and what is trying to be achieved, I can't really fault you too much...Anyhow Im going to the spot, saying my Prayer for our dear sister and moving on ".

With those words spoken, both Navy and Teal thought about his words for a second, and nodded. It was about time all of them had an Official closure to that dreadful Chapter, and go forwards to begin anew. The others followed him to the spot, kneeling down and closing their eyes. They were close together, side by side praying once again, but this time in absolute silence.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

13Prologue: Grimm Departure Empty Re: Prologue: Grimm Departure Fri Jun 24, 2016 5:53 am

Beowulf

Beowulf

GRIMM ENCOUNTER EASY
Grimm Type: Beowulf
Count: 3
Level: 6
Beowulf 1 - 140/140
Beowulf 2 - 140/140
Beowulf 3 - 140/140
10 Damage Resistance

With rising Grimm activity, Grimm encounters have been increasingly prominent. It's gotten to the point where any travel into territory in which Grimm occupy is a a near sure chance that one will find themselves the victim of a Grimm attack. Grimm are highly aggressive as well as excellent at tracking humans and fauness alike, a very dangerous combination.

With little regard for the situations of their prey, a Grimm will surely attack once they have something to attack.

In this particular situation, from the cover of treeline, 3 Beowulfs spotted what appeared to be a family. The Beowulfs didn't understand what the ritual of praying was about, but it was cleared that the family appeared vulnerable to any attack.

Each mindlessly let out a loud roar before charging out of the treeline, each Beowulf moved quickly to it's own target.

Beowulf 1 quickly closed the distance, attacking Lapis first with a claw swipe as the student was the closest to the Beowulf's initial position.

Beowulf 2 attacked the second closest target, Teal, also using it's claws to attack.

Beowulf 3 followed behind the other Beowulfs, moving towards the Father who appeared to be the largest of the family. As it got close enough, it attacked the father with swipe of it's claw.

Damage:

Important Info:

14Prologue: Grimm Departure Empty Re: Prologue: Grimm Departure Sat Jun 25, 2016 4:45 am

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►MOOD: Threatened
    ►AURA: 200 -> 190
    Summary
- Lapis Utilized his semblence to draw a large amount of water from the air aggressively and split two ways, launching all the members a good distance  away (Out of the way of the Grimms targetting them) before jumping back from the first swipe. He then Roared towards all three of them in attempts to Aggro all of them towards him since being the closest now to all 3. The others regained their footing and made a run for it away from the Grimm/Lapis.

Aura Usage
►-10 *Utility*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0 *Dodged back*

It was almost as if the gods of chance was completely against him, a noise shooting out from the trees that on a normal case would cause the blue haired student to sigh and facepalm. There was far more on the line this time around, much like the time back then. This was clearly shown by the expression on his face, eyes being widened upon the hearing of the roar and his breathing constricting very quickly. His head shot up and quickly motioned towards the direction where the roar came from, only to spot 3 Beowolves making their way over towards him and his family. The widened eyes would then quickly narrow as he gripped his Ipod quite tightly, trying to analyze the situation presented before him in order to protect his family. He had never encountered this many Grimm at once, so combat against them would prove quite difficult, even more difficult with his family there. The Top Priority was getting them out of there, then engaging the Grimm alone. His breathing slowed slightly as an indication of him trying to keep his calm, looking at all the Grimm and their positions as they made their way towards them.

The closest seemed to be aligned with him more than anyone else, so it was somewhat safe to assume that he would be needing to react first, but the others didn't seem too far behind so he had only a short window to act in the manner of the others and himself. Since the others was not combat oriented, ideally it would be for them first, and then reacting for himself seconds after acting for them. It happened so suddenly even with knowing of the possibility of a grimm attack, so picking up on the targets of the other two would be too difficult with the family aligned with him, so instead he had to act in favor to them all at once. " RUN!! ". Was all he he had enough time to yell out before immediately utilizing his Semblance. Water pulled from the air aggressively in what appear to be a large amount in a short period of time, before splitting in two directions with quite some force, not enough to cause harm but enough to lift the stationary individuals off the ground and launch them some distance to the side out of alignment with the attacking Grimm and some distance away. Since there wasn't trees surrounding them, they wouldn't crash into anything, and this would provide a great escape opportunity. He would jump backwards a second after since the one that was targeting him was the closest. The water that acted to wash away the family members to the side aggressively would also act to obscure the line of sight between them and the Grimm, hopes being that the Grimm wasn't intelligent enough to know what happened to them, thus buying them more time if this was the case. Once they hit the ground quite some distance off to the sides, they get up quickly, helping each other regain the footing and heading off in directions away from the Grimm. As scared as they were, they were aware of the possibility being there, acting immediately to the opportunity that Lapis attempted to provide them. Teal was a bit slow on the uptake, but due to being motioned by Navy would move immediately.

" RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARWW!! ". Lapis roared as loud as possible towards all three Grimm, trying to aggro all of them towards him since he was the only Target that was closest to all three even with having jumped back prior to avoid the initial swipe.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

15Prologue: Grimm Departure Empty Re: Prologue: Grimm Departure Sun Jun 26, 2016 6:51 am

Beowulf

Beowulf

GRIMM ENCOUNTER EASY
Grimm Type: Beowulf
Count: 3
Level: 6
Beowulf 1 - 140/140
Beowulf 2 - 140/140
Beowulf 3 - 140/140
10 Damage Resistance

The efforts of each of the Beowulf's was put to a sudden halt as a wave of water that had seemingly appeared out of nowhere knocked each of the Beowulf's backwards. The water had enough force behind it to cause each of the Beowulfs to stumble back several steps, but it wasn't enough to actually do any harm to the Grimm. However, it was indeed enough time to by the rest of Lapis's family an opening, giving them brief, but ample time to escape immediate danger.

As the Beowulf's recovered from the sudden wave of water, Lapis had let out a roar which was more then enough to grab the attention of each of the Beowulfs. Though each of the Beowulfs did notice that the rest of Lapis's were escaping, they weren't to worried in immediately hunting them down. Instead, they remained focused on Lapis, who had failed to run as most people would in this situation. As such, each of the Beowulf's made the connection that the water wave must have been a result of Lapis. Besides, just because the Beowulfs let the rest of the family go for now, it didn't mean the that the Grimm were letting them escape. Once they were finished with Lapis, they would run down the rest of the family.

All of their attention now on Lapis, the Beowulfs began to circle the student from all sides, each growling menacingly. They had the student surrounded.

Beowulf 1 was the first to make a move, leaping at Lapis from behind, swinging it's claw at the student. Quickly following that attack with surprisingly decent coordination, Beowulf 2 leaped at Lapis from the front, also attacking with a swipe of it's claw.

Just moments after both of those attacks, Beowulf 3 charged at Lapis on all fours, intending to slam into the hunter in training with it's shoulder.

Damage:

Important Info:

16Prologue: Grimm Departure Empty Re: Prologue: Grimm Departure Sun Jun 26, 2016 8:28 am

Lapis Valesti

Lapis Valesti

Lapis L. Valesti
    ►MOOD: Threatened
    ►AURA: 190 -> 195
    ►HP: 100 -> 75
    Summary
- Lapis dived towards BW1 while it was in the air to dodge its attack, and did the same with BW2. In the process of recovering from the second Dive, he got shoulder tackled by BW3 and was sent some distance away. He recovered and swung his Weapon (Hydro *Ipod but think Ball+Chain*) Towards BW3 side that was used to Shoulder Tackle.

Aura Gauge
►+5 *Recovery*

Dmg Dealt/Recieved
► 0 from BW1 *Dodged*
► 0 from BW2 *Dodged*
► -25 Recieved from BW3
► -10 Dealt to BW3 *If Connects*

It worked for now, something that would bring Lapis more into the zone than before. The Odds was still completely against him, but he didn't have to worry about his family now. He twirled his Ipod around a bit in anticipation of the next move from all three of them, assuming that Grimm didn't give two cares about the concept of a fair fight. While he was calm, a tear came to his right eye as he prepared for engagement, being relieved and happy that he got the final prayer to his deceased sister in, feeling empowered and supported against the enemy. He could picture the faces of his family cheering him on, adding their collective support to him, making 100% ready to fight.

It begins. The First Beowolf leaped towards him, making him the first one that Lapis had to avoid. it was a Swiping attack from the Air, which would mean moving underneath it to the side using the arm to swipe would be vunerable. That would be were Lapis would plan to make a counter attack. He motioned a bit in the direction of the first Beowolf, diving underneath it and rolling before pushing himself up off the ground.

He got ready to launch his counter attack, but found himself interrupting his actions due to the immediate follow-up of the second Beowolf. It was something that surprised him a bit, but not enough to prevent him from taking action. He motioned out his left foot as he motioned downwards, lowering himself closer to the ground before using his right which was bent to push him in the direction of the second Beowolf, performing another Dive almost similar to the first one, shooting directly underneath the swipe and the airborne Grimm before it landed.

Similar to before, he rolled and brought himself up, though unlike before he was met with a Grimm whose action was different from the two, which along with the shock would create a short pause in his thought process. The Charging Grimm would bash into Lapis, making direct contact with his chest and launching him back into the Air. There was a good amount of force behind the hit, but Lapis recovered mentally while in the air, allowing him to recover physically with the landing. There was one back flip before his feet made contact with the ground, his hand extending out towards it flat to attempt to bring himself to a stop, which would be deemed successful. He had to launch an immediate counter attack now, though with his weapon would be no problem  even with the slight increased distance. He swung his Ipod around once allowing the strong Wire from with in to reel out, extending the range of the device quite a bit. On the second swing, he would direct it from the right side towards the side of the 3rd Beowolf that had shoulder tackled him before, relying on the idea that it wouldn't have had as much time to recover from it's initiated attack as the other two would have. The attacks from the three did reveal something alarming to Lapis, which was the attacks of the three seemed well placed with each other, and didn't clash with each other in the least. None of them appeared to bump into each other at all despite having attacked immediately after each other, which would mean in order to do combat with them, he would have to move with the idea of dodging three consecutive attacks in mind. There was also the chance that it was all just luck, but he had to play safe just in case.

Lapis vs 3 Beowolves, on the battleground of his Fallen Sister.

Equipment:
Inventory:
Status Affinities:
Bonds:

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum