You are not connected. Please login or register

An Angel in Disguise (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1An Angel in Disguise (Open) Empty An Angel in Disguise (Open) Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:45 pm

Angel

Angel
Angel walked through the Courtyard and saw a bunch of hunters/huntresses talking together and Angel was alone she found a nearby bench and sat down she knew that she was alone and this is how she always was. Angel touched her neck and picked up her necklace and studied it thinking about her mom and where she could be she started to tear up but soon wiped it away. Angel put her necklace back on her neck and checked her father’s tonfas to see if they still worked properly and went back to sitting and staring at peoples wonderful lives and thinking about if others had to deal with the same problems as her. Trying to cheer herself up she grabbed a book from her bag and began to read it her mom read that book to Angel everyday it was one of her favorite so she would read it anytime she gets to.

Last edited by Angel on Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

2An Angel in Disguise (Open) Empty Re: An Angel in Disguise (Open) Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:56 pm

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
Quill was walking through the courtyard playing his violin. He didn't care who heard it he just wanted to play it for today. He stop for a moment and saw someone. It was a girl she looked sad for some reason. Quill thought to himself "Hm i should do something about that but what and why do i care... That's right trying to be more friendly to other humans, should really keep a note on that" He walked up to the bench she was sitting on and started to play a happy tone with his violin. He started singing but he was bad at making songs with vocals "Hey there little sady tabby what got ya down. Let me turn that frown upside down little tabby" Stops singing and playing the violin "sorry about that trying to be more friendly to other humans. Names Quill by the way. Whats your name miss?"

3An Angel in Disguise (Open) Empty Re: An Angel in Disguise (Open) Fri Jun 03, 2016 11:56 pm

Angel

Angel
Angel put down her book and looked up to see some boy trying to talk to her she then responded “My name is Angel… Angel Harushi.” She saw him with his violin and said “You seem good who taught you how to play?” Trying to change the subject so she wouldn’t awnser his question about her being sad. “You know why are you here?” She realized that sounded mean and corrected herself “I-I mean what brings you here did I do something?” Angel touched her crescent moon necklace and examined the boy with her bright blue eyes. “Are you trying to hit on me? If you are it isn’t working you need to try harder than that.” Angel scoffs and then chuckles she takes out her hand towards Quill as to welcome him “So… You still haven’t answered me?” 

4An Angel in Disguise (Open) Empty Re: An Angel in Disguise (Open) Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:16 am

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
He laughs so hard when she ask him if he was hitting on her. He clams his laughter "No no i saw that you where sad and i thought of cheering you up with a song. As you can see good at playing bad at singing." He looks at the girl again. "And its nice to meet you angle. Oh ya you ask me who taut me out to play. Well my sister taut me well at less how to use it at less i learn the rest on my own." He  then sees her necklace and saw it was a crescent moon. "That is a pretty cool looking necklace you got there i'm guessing your mothers. And seeing that your so sad when you look at it that she must of pasted away. Well it seems we are in the same boat here." He pulls out his necklace. "My families artifact the blood dragon black ruby. It is suppose to be worn by the only male child in my family. It's the last thing my father gave to me and the last time i saw them both of my parents alive." He looked at the girl "I'm so sorry, i didn't mean to get all depress on you. I'm honestly not trying to hit on you i'm just trying to be friendly so please don't take this the wrong way." Quill stands up and backs off a little blushing in embarrassment.

5An Angel in Disguise (Open) Empty Re: An Angel in Disguise (Open) Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:12 pm

Angel

Angel
Angel sees Quill blushes and starts to laugh "I'm sorry if I embarrassed you." She tried not to think of her family Angel looked back up at the boy "So... I am kinda new here so is there anything fun to do?" Angel wanted a tour around the academy but didn't have the courage until today. She found her first friend and it wasn't even that hard Angel was super pumped now "Or if you want we could train together? By the way it is okay if your not a good singer I could help you I used to sing with my mother back in our village." Not acknowledging that she gave away some of her past to someone she just met but she didn't notice it. Angel got up from the bench and grabbed his hand tugging him to follow her "Come on you have to show me around if you wanna make a new friend right?"  

6An Angel in Disguise (Open) Empty Re: An Angel in Disguise (Open) Sun Jun 05, 2016 6:01 pm

Quill Darwind

Quill Darwind
Quill saw that angle had rapped her hand around his. He was confuse but did't do anything. "Well i will take you around the academy but ill show you some awesome locations. Plus there are some awesome people here to though be warn they are strange." He takes her around the academy "You can see that's the training hall for combat, dust training, and semblance" He then takes her to the dorms "these are the dorms normally 4 people who become a team here but you probly knew that" He chuckles nervelessly "well lets go find my friend they are nice but don't bring a dog near one of them cause he's a Faunus so ya just be warn" He goes to a door and open to his friends dorm "Angle this is my friends chace and azure" He whispers to her "They are a couple lover couple so ya they are really nice though" he then said "i have to go some where probably wont see you for a while so bye"-exit-

Last edited by Quill Darwind on Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

7An Angel in Disguise (Open) Empty Re: An Angel in Disguise (Open) Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:16 pm

Azure Phoenix

Azure Phoenix
Azure puts his bag on just as Quill opens the door to his room (Oh ya I forgot that was today.) he tells himself "Hey Quill sorry but Chace and the others are out right now I have no idea where they went." he tells Quill and his lady friend as he takes off his bag and puts it back on his bed (Quill you're a dead man!) he thought to himself as he gave Quill a death stare as his female friend looked away from him. He used his semblance to boost his speed to hide anything that no one should see under any reason what so ever "So I take it you're new to Syne then seeing how I have never seen you before?" he asked the girl slowly moving closer to Quill. He thought about what he was going to do before they came into the room (AWwwww that's so cool wish I could use that.) he thought as he thought about the dust users practice matches that went on every day during the middle of classes.

Azure couldn't help but look at the girl mostly cause he felt like he seen or mate her before or something like that "Hey am sorry am Azure Phoenix and your name is what again?" he asked cause let's face it he never really pays attention to people when they start talking to him. (I know I've seen here before am sure of it.) he kept telling himself as he went to put on his skates.

Sponsored content

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum